Why I’m no longer a Christian

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#410380 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong as usual. Does it matter if we cite 1000 sources?....
Considering that you haven't cited a single one, you don't know.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#410389 Oct 13, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Grace Walker wrote:
"Demons live only in the hateful imaginations of twisted pukestains like you".
<quoted text>
How pathetic that viking has to change screen names in a pitiable bid for my attention.
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this suppose to look as if I wrote that to Kaitlin?? How pathetic. Katlin should know that I didnt write anything like that.
I know; don't worry about it.
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>Whoever wrote it,,,YOU are trying to hard and not getting anywhere. Why does it bother you so much that Kaitlin and I can actually be kind to one another?? Are you angry because it shows what kind of fake YOU are....
Viking and his various socks--"all american christian" and "maccabee," to name at least two--gets off on altering people's posts and downright falsifying them. He especially sees *me* as a threat because I'm a Pagan and you're a Christian, and we get along just fine; and he wants to drive a wedge between us.
What can I tell you? His god is one of hate, and its name is Ego.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#410390 Oct 13, 2012

How pathetic that viking has to change screen names in a pitiable bid for my attention.
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
No Kaitlin, what is truly pathetic
See what I mean?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#410392 Oct 13, 2012
Phoibos Apollon wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true.
Christians are not individualists they are group animals, herd, flock, led by leaders, pastors. They constantly need to gather to reinforce their programming, otherwise they start doubting and lose heart.
The doubt a lot anyway, that is why they have to continuously tell themselves and others they belief in Jesus. Constantly reinforcing this belief is necessary to to stay afloat. Belief is like a rubber boat losing air all the time. Christians need constant recharging in their gatherings in which they renew their faith.
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect you sound a lot like D_O_G You know not what you say and are clearly extremely misguided. I invite you to read Kaitlin't anti-Christian posts for the past say two months, and I guarantee you will never have read more reprehensibly vile and wretchedly disgusting,
And viking continues to beg for my attention. What a pathetic, mewling little creature.

Anyone can tell that my posts speak for themselves, and don't need any "interpretation" by some loser fundie who needs my attention like breath, and has to post under at least three separate screen names to try and get it.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#410394 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
"Says who" YOU....that's who. Look at the kind of stuff you write, look at the people you fight with, and MORE TELLING look with whom you side.
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to who?? Lies R Busted and Vicking? Oh yeah, Is that your kind of christian? Enough said..Have a good night, whoever you are.
Sadly, yes; Lie R Busted, knowledge, "lord ho ho," and Logistics Supervisor are precisely *his* kind of christian. They are two-faced, and carry a bible in one hand and a noose in the other.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#410396 Oct 13, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to who?? Lies R Busted and Vicking? Oh yeah, Is that your kind of christian? Enough said..Have a good night, whoever you are.
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take LIES R BUSTED AND VIKING over your best friend KAITLIN 1000 times out of 1000 times. Enough said. Have a good night Grace and keep Christ in your heart.
By the way, Grace; maccabee *IS* viking, and he's also "all american christian." So he doesn't have nearly as many people on his side as he would have you believe.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#410399 Oct 13, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>It's Lie Buster. Grace is just upset because we directed her to a Bible, and Kaitlin and her wanted to be God. Grace does not like obeying God and the Bible, she thinks it is misogynist and she tries to decide what part of the Bible too obey.
Newsflash: Your bible is not "God."

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#410400 Oct 13, 2012
lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony DOG is ALWAY SHOWING "HIS" lack of intelligence
He jumps from one thing to anotherMthe other nite he was saying SPACE ALIENS were gods sons ETC!!!!!
Might be best not to argue with him because after all there is an old saying that goes."A wise man that argues with a fool becomes a bigger fool than the fool".

We are shown in scripture how Michael the arch-angel wouldn't even argue with Satan the adversary but instead Michael merely told Satan "the Lord rebuke you". A most powerful Arch-angel like Michael knew the futility of argueing with Satan.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#410401 Oct 13, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, they are meaningless and made up and contradict each other.
Seeing as Jesus came from Nazareth/Galillee he was a Samaritan not a Jew and his family would NOT have cared about a lineage from David and never would have claimed such nonsense.
Your religion takes a Mexican who was killed by Canadians and calls him a USA citizen descended from George Washington.
Uhh, sorry but I don't have a "RELIGION". I'm a Christian and Christianity is NOT a religion but a reality. Religions do nothing but confuse people hence that may explain your situation. Christianity when accurately comprehended sets one free from confusion.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#410405 Oct 13, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaitlin might be an unbeliever but that doesn't mean a Christian should hate her. God doesn't hate her. Busted in his Lies and Viking both claim to be Christians and with that confession they should show unbelievers what Christianity is truly about. "LOVE" for another fellow human. How is Kaitlin and any other unbeliever EVER going to see Christ if WE as Christians dont show them? Kaitlin has shown nothing but kindness towards me. She never curses God to ME..Just to the Christians who provoke her. Why dont they humble themselves and be Christlike? You have a good night too and always know that God Loves You.
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>You hate Kaitlin, because you push her into hell.
What a hateful, pathetic little liar you are. Grace doesn't hate me, and I don't hate her. You *want* the two of us to hate each other, but it just ain't workin' for ya, is it? Poor baby.

And hell does not exist. That's just another example of your hatered and how you try to terrorize people into joining your cult. You are no better than the radical muslims.
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Now, you are saying that Kaitlin is provoked.
Yup. That's what you do--with lies, hate, hypocrisy, self-righteousness, and then more lies.
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text> No, Kaitlin will come here after 5 days of being absent,
I've never taken a break that long; thanks for lying for your cause again.
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text> she will post her hate to a poster who was not even posting to her. So, simply stop lying.
You just blew up my brand new irony meter. That is a *blatant* lie, and you know it--and you say to yourself, "I shall lie anyway, because it's for my 'savior,' and he forgives me."

You really do suck donkey balls.
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so Kaitlin can curse God,
I don't curse something that does not exist; that would be a waste of energy. You, however, do love to tell lies about me though. It makes you feel good and self-righteous, doesn't it?
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>So, what you are saying is that if Kaitlin kills your niece it is okay, so long as it is not your own daughter.
And why would I want to do that? Care to share, or are you just blowing more diarrhea out of your mouth? This is a perfect example of that provokation that Grace just mentioned. You deliberately set up a false scenario and set me up as the bad guy.

You really do expect to be loved and admired for lying about me, don't you? Is that what they tell you to do in your church? To lie about your "enemy" to others? You would have been right at home in 15th century Spain.
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text> You are either dumb or a liar, because if you use the word provoke, it is because you hate and blame God.
Here's another news flash for you:*you* are not "God," either.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#410406 Oct 13, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>You side with Kaitlin, D_O_G and satan, why do you lie?
Satan lives only in the twisted imaginations of hateful liars like you. Enjoy.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#410407 Oct 13, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Grace is so delusional, that she thinks that she can spew and post vile rants,
Let's see you point one out, if you've got the balls.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#410408 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>
It's *YOUR* kind who killed Matthew Shepherd.*YOUR* kind are the haters.
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Kaitlin if you are going to hate
I repeat: It's *YOUR* kind who killed Matthew Shepherd.*YOUR* kind are the haters.

And that *is* the truth. Don't you just hate that, too?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#410409 Oct 13, 2012
lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with lie buster
Probably because you're one of his socks.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#410410 Oct 13, 2012
T-Towns Smarter Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what the bible says. The bible clearly shows they are both Joseph's genealogies; the only names that even match are David, Joseph and Jesus.
You are propogating a lie that's based on another lie.
<quoted text>
That's not what the bible says. You are contradicting your own book.
<quoted text>
You couldn't teach a rock to "sit and stay."
Uhh. Let me attempt to bring you into the light concerning those two geneologies.Did you notice in Matthew 1 it says this one "BEGAT" that one etc, etc but in Luke 3 it's say this was the son of that one and that wone was the son of that one. It didn't use the word BEGAT in Luke three and that speaks volumes when one is trying to comprehend what's going on with those two geneologies.

In luke 3 which was Mary's father's geneology, Joseph, Christ adopted father and Eli's (Mary's Father) son in law, was substituted because geneologies are not listed through females hence Joseph was placed there instead of Mary. That's why it states in that chapter in parenthesis about Christ ( AS WAS SUPPOSED) the son of Joseph. Given the fact that Mary could not be placed there in that geneology ( WHICH WAS HER FATHERS GENEOLOGY ) being that she was a female, Joseph THE SON IN LAW was used in the geneology which was legal So Joseph was called the son of Eli in that 3rd chapter but he was Eli's son in law given that Joseph was the husband of Mary.

I'm sure you are even more confused than you were before I tried to clear up your confusion now.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#410411 Oct 13, 2012
Beelzy wrote:
<quoted text>How can an idiot like you even attempt to speak to credibility?
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a bonafide moron who thinks that misspelling every word in a sentence is okay as long as you begin it with a capital letter and end it with a period. You jackass.
Translation: "I can't answer."

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#410412 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as stupid as your mother for not aborting you.
A fine example of christian love. The more you post, the more you reveal your viking persona.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#410414 Oct 13, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>That is strange, because Viking can be posting to 10 different people or be gone for hours, and you will go directly to his posts
Thanks for lying again! Keep right on proving me right.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#410415 Oct 13, 2012
"Demons live only in the hateful imaginations of twisted pukestains like you".
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I know; don't worry about it.
<quoted text>
Viking and his various socks--"all american christian" and "maccabee," to name at least two--gets off on altering people's posts and downright falsifying them. He especially sees *me* as a threat because I'm a Pagan and you're a Christian, and we get along just fine; and he wants to drive a wedge between us.
What can I tell you? His god is one of hate, and its name is Ego.
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>You do not even make any sense at all,
Don't blame me for your comprehension problems.
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text> and I see that you left out Water Nymph, oh yeah, that would be Ecarg. Please explain how any pagan or wiccan could be a threat to anything
You and your fundie friends are the ones who feel threatened, so you tell *me.*

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#410416 Oct 13, 2012
Sadly, yes; Lie R Busted, knowledge, "lord ho ho," and Logistics Supervisor are precisely *his* kind of christian. They are two-faced, and carry a bible in one hand and a noose in the other.
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>So, Ecarg agrees,
"Ecarg?" How childish. "Ecarg," "D_O_G," and who else's names do you childishly reverse, just to spew more of your hate?

Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Atheist Buster 48,553
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Liamm 646,564
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 11 min WasteWater 2,043
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min WasteWater 105,575
George Soros Is a Brilliant Investor 21 min andet1987 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min RiversideRedneck 971,631
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min Rider on the Storm 182,646
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 57 min Steve III 44,682
More from around the web