Why I’m no longer a Christian

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#409924 Oct 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Please back that up with Hebrew Scripture (OT) or the words of Jesus.
Paul is an admitted liar and the author of the Gospel of John is proven blashemerer. Those are proven facts right in your Bible.
AS for my self, I have diplomas and transcripts to prove my education, certificates from the State to prove my educator status, Pay stubs to prove m y job history, etc.
All you have is a confessed liar's letters and a blashemers's pagan story.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"professing to be wise, they became as fools"
Isn't that what you, viking, no-knowledge, lord whore-whore and Logistics Supervisor do all the time here? You tell us all how "wise" you are, and in doing so you demonstrate your foolishness.

Keep up the good work.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>perhaps you should chuck it all into the trash can, come follow Jesus and become a fisher of men with me?:)
See what I mean?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#409925 Oct 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you would be incapable of intelligent debate. Now I am sure of it.
I am educated, you are brainwashed.
As long as you are happy, Go, and sin no more.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sigh.......i'm trying to work with you:)
No you're not. You're exasperated and pissed off because he's smarter than you, and you know it--and you're jealous. Instead of educating yourself, you just want to sit there and tell yourself, "*I'm* supposed to win here, not you,'cause I have jeeeeesus in me!"
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>you said "I am educated" then asserted that i'm the one who's brainwashed. following me so far?
You *are* brainwashed. No one in their right mind takes that buybull literally.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>please do tell me how it is that your 'education' is not in fact the brainwashing.
Have you never been to school? Have you never researched anything for yourself? When science books plainly show how demonstrable facts of science are, do you just turn away? Have you ever even *read* a science book?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> please also consider that you're the one who's deciding what Apostles & which epistles of the Bible to discard and which belong and I'M NOT DOING THAT???
We have all seen how you blindly accept everything in your little book of lies, no matter *how* blatantly self-contradictory it is. And then you attempt to called *educated* people "brainwashed."

God's balls, you're an incredible dolt.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#409926 Oct 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is about fools like you (and many others) who pretend to be wise. The verse (and many others) address you...<end quote>
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
friend, having a relationship with God and believing Him at His Word has nothing to do with intelligence,
Yes it does! Believing in your pocket god and your book of lies is *not* an intelligent thing to do.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> but EVERYTHING to do with humility and faith: "except you humble yourself and become as a little child..." and "blessed are the pure in heart, for THEY shall see God" Jesus
Excellent example of brainwashing! Thanks for posting that. That is exactly the kind of brainwashing used on the simple-minded.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#409927 Oct 11, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so what pray-tell did Jesus mean than when saying "unless you become as little children you will in no way enter the Kingdom of Heaven"???
Nothing; he never said a thing. He never existed; I've proven that to you already.

It could also be interpreted as, "Do as I say, not as I do." Which is what you tell *us* all the time.

Why do you steal from your boss?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#409928 Oct 11, 2012
What's the matter, waaasssuuup, don'tcha wanna talk to me no mo'? Were all my questions just too tough for you to answer?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#409930 Oct 11, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Goin' purrty good, t'anks! Got some salmon out in the smoker right now. Smoked salmon is *sssssooooo* good!!
I don'no. Everyone tells me that. I could never git the damn stuff lit!
Spike

Kent, OH

#409932 Oct 11, 2012
who in their right mind would vote for some in-eperienced negro who can only speak when he has a teleprompter infront of him? Are we all supposed to feel sorry for him because he's a negro in America who went to Harvard for free? Should we vote for him because we feel guilty because blacks were slaves ( even though his father wasn't) and we can make (hahahahahahahaha) it right if we vote for a negro!!!!????? HELLO!!!!!!!!!

“the Light One”

Since: Oct 12

Delphi

#409933 Oct 11, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I don't want your rights to end. I want your hate to end. I want you to be healthy, both mentally and physically. Hate is the most detrimental thing to mental health there is.
Not did I say so. Elohim simply means "the Lords" because they were many. The Gods were addressed this way. When Judaism developed to a Monotheistic religion the started using Elohim as a title (NOT a name) to address their God, because they no longer thought it appropriate to give God a name.

Protestants took from this and started to call Jesus, the Lord Jesus or simply "the Lord".

People are reading much to much in these names. They make a whole pseudo science in analyzing names and then suggest that there is meaning in that. It is simply the trickery the priesthood uses to make their text seem more valuable and to constantly change their meaning to fool the gullible believers, who look up to this word juggling.

“the Light One”

Delphi

#409934 Oct 11, 2012
Viking wrote:
NEVER COUNT OUT THE IRISH!!!!!!!NEVER EVER COUNT
OUT THE IRISH!!!!!!WE WILL FIGHT TILL WE DIE!!!!
So why so you call you yourself Viking?
They only went to Ireland to capture the Irish and sell them as slaves
They made a living off this slave trade
And they hated Christianity
Off all people the Celts had very little reason to like the Vikings

see for yourself:

“the Light One”

Delphi

#409935 Oct 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence of that except in that anonymous collection of admitted second hand tales written long after Paul was dead know as Acts.
For all we know Paul was executed for being the theif, liar and murder he admitted to being.
Paul was an orthodox Jewish Rabbi.

Jews have been in this business for a long time. Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Communism, Satanism, etc and a long line of other movements for the Jews it is just a business, easy living on the gullible followers.

Why pick on Paul if he ever lived? He did the Jewish trade, creating new profitable cults.

Take for instance Satanism that presents itself as a kind of paganism. It has nothing to with paganism, just another smart Jewish guy writing a book and get a whole lot of followers and turning it into a family business. He called himself Anton Lavey and his real name was Howard Stanton Levey. His daughter is now running the business, and they make it as provoking as possible and that gets attention. But it has nothing to with spirituality, it is simply commerce just like so many Christian churches.

Jews are excellent businessmen as soon as they see there is money to made in a new trend they write books and create cults around them. Whether it is raw food or pop culture, they turn it into a business. Jews have been doing that for millenniums.

This new American Christianity evangelicalism has Jewish input written all over it. The are extremely pro Zionist, witch is strange as Christian churches are traditionally anti-semite. The use a lot of Jewish rituals and symbols, followers even go to Israel to serve as slaves to Jews. And there are a lot of Jewish pastors in this church.

That is no problem for Jews, Jews can take on any religion as Judaism is rather a racial affair than a religious one. There are no Catholic protestants, no Buddist Catholics, no atheist Protestants, but there are atheist Jews, Protestant Jews, Buddist Jews, no problem.

So it is nonsense to paint the picture of Paul contaminating the beautiful Jewish faith. There is no such thing, never was.

What Jews have been doing since WW2 is creating the idea if a God is not the Jewish God, it is not the real God. But if people accept this idea they become slaves, because this God views Jews as his chosen people and all others as second rate beings. This is not a universal God at all. Only Jews should pray to this God as it is their God.

They almost fooled Mohamed. They gave him the idea he could create a new religion in witch Jews and Arabs were equals because they were family. But this whole idea Arabs are descendants of Ismael was an earlier Jewish invention to convert Arabs to Judaism and create a Jewish state in the Arab desert (it was destroyed by the Byzantines). Mohamed found out he was being fooled and from then on he let his people pray to Mekkah instead of Jerusalem and he chased the Jews out of the Arabian desert.

And Mohamed came from a family of religious businessmen himself. His grandfather was the overseer of the Kaaba, his family ruled Mekkah which was something like the Lourdes for Pagans. Mohamed simply expanded his family business by telling Muslims to go to Mekkah. Jerusalem, Mekkah, Rome they live on this religious trade.

This business has nothing to do with real spirituality. It is just business. The reason they are shouting so hard their God is the only God is the same as that McDonalds says the the big mac is the real hamburger, but it is still is junkfood for the masses.

Who cares what the bible says, it is a concoction of make belief for the masses by very shrewed people. It has nothing to do with spirituality.

Who cares if Jesus is the Jewish God? He better not be if you read the old testament. And is Allah the Jewish God? As far as I am concerned they are just products from different religious companies.

Why did we leave Christianity because it just as fake as Judaism and Islam and Satanism and Communism.
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#409936 Oct 11, 2012
Phoibos Apollon wrote:
<quoted text>
So why so you call you yourself Viking?
They only went to Ireland to capture the Irish and sell them as slaves
They made a living off this slave trade
And they hated Christianity
Off all people the Celts had very little reason to like the Vikings
see for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T1yAxo94ClUXX
Because my maternal grandfather was German-Norwegian and I was very, very close to him. But I'm mostly proud of my Irish Heritage for personal reasons.
FUV

North Richland Hills, TX

#409937 Oct 11, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Because my maternal grandfather was German-Norwegian and I was very, very close to him. But I'm mostly proud of my Irish Heritage for personal reasons.
Because you love sucking red-haired cock.
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#409939 Oct 11, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I don'no. Everyone tells me that. I could never git the damn stuff lit!
What up BLACK!!!!!!

“the Light One”

Delphi

#409940 Oct 11, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes sense. Personally I like the Celts a whole lot more than the Vikings.

You must not confuse Vikings with Germanics, it is not the same. The Vikings are different people, they were warrior tribes and wanderers, they were the best paid mercenaries in antiquity. They occupied the old city of Troy. The were known by the Greek as Trojans/ Trajans / Thracians. When Troy was destroyed the started moving again, the later created a new City called Asgard. The became also known as the Aesir (Iron people).(The Ase was later known as the clan of good Gods and Asgard as their home). The kept on moving and ended up in northern Europe with three clans: the Danir (to become the Danes), the Nors (Norwegians) and the Svear (Swedes)

Like the Celts they have a great history, read it here: http://www.osterholm.info/swedes.html

But why is Celt / Aesir not proud of his Pagan heritage and Neo-Jew/ neo-Roman?

Why on earth are people taking Jewish Patriarch as their ancestors and start worshiping a Jewish God? Why do they feel so low.

If I were Jew, I would be a proud Jew, If I were an Italian I would be a proud Catholic, but since I am neither, I see no reason to do that.
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#409948 Oct 11, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix apparently erased all his posts and kicked him off
You were saying???????

YOU DIRTY TRAITOR, YOU TREASONOUS CUB SCOUT!!!!!YOU RANK COWARD!!!

YOU YELLOW-BELLIED, RANK COWARD!!!!!!!!YOU DIRTY LIAR, YOU NEVER

SERVED A DAY IN THE MILITARY AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!SISSY WIGGLEY

WHAT AN APPROPRIATE NAME FOR AN AMERICA-HATING RANK COWARD WHO

CAN'T EVEN PROVE HE SERVED A DAY IN THE MILITARY!!!!!YOU SERVED AS

MUCH TIME IN THE MILITARY AS I DID IN PRISON.....ZERO!!!!!NONE!!!!

NADA!!!!!!!NEVER, EVER!!!!!!YOU TREASONOUS CUB SCOUT!!!!!!!!!!

LITTLE SISSY WIGGLEY!!!!!!!LITTLE SISSY CUB SCOUT!!!!DAMN TRAITOR!!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#409949 Oct 11, 2012
lord whore whore wrote:
<quoted text>
You sucking air again? Wow you babble like your alter ego GRASS SMOKER whimper whimper whine whine blaa blaa blaa is all you say moron don't you have to go to COURT and LIE today? Or maybe you talk some more about your underwear some more and show HOW CLASSY YOU are NOT hahahaha
the ugliness of a christurd for all too see.

you're a [sockpuppet] JACKASS FOR JESUS

OCTOBER IS NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARENESS MONTH.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#409950 Oct 11, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
What up BLACK!!!!!!
I'm try'n ta git salmon lit so's I can smoke it! It jist ain't work'n!-I give up!!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#409953 Oct 11, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing; he never said a thing. He never existed; I've proven that to you already.
It could also be interpreted as, "Do as I say, not as I do." Which is what you tell *us* all the time.
Why do you steal from your boss?
^5

halloween is fast approaching! got any ideas for costumes?!

OCTOBER IS NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARENESS MONTH
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#409954 Oct 11, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly boy....you have yet to be correct on anything.
You were saying?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that's some power you're wielding there buddy. What was that you said "Viking got banned forever, I made sure of that" yeah, I see that. YOU SON OF A DOUCHEBAG -UNT WHO SHOULD HAVE ABORTED YOU WHEN SHE HAD YOUR ROTTEN FETUS AT 4 WEEKS INSIDE HER!!!!!YOU PUBESCENT SCUMBAG!!!!!JAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!YOU PUBESCENT SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!

AND REMEMBER BOOOOOOOOOOOOY, I'VE BEEN RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!

ESPECIALLY ABOUT GIVING YOU STROKES, CONNIPTIONS AND HEART ATTACKS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

!!!!!!!!!!YOU PUBESCENT SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#409955 Oct 11, 2012
Phoibos Apollon wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes sense. Personally I like the Celts a whole lot more than the Vikings.
You must not confuse Vikings with Germanics, it is not the same. The Vikings are different people, they were warrior tribes and wanderers, they were the best paid mercenaries in antiquity. They occupied the old city of Troy. The were known by the Greek as Trojans/ Trajans / Thracians. When Troy was destroyed the started moving again, the later created a new City called Asgard. The became also known as the Aesir (Iron people).(The Ase was later known as the clan of good Gods and Asgard as their home). The kept on moving and ended up in northern Europe with three clans: the Danir (to become the Danes), the Nors (Norwegians) and the Svear (Swedes)
Like the Celts they have a great history, read it here: http://www.osterholm.info/swedes.html
But why is Celt / Aesir not proud of his Pagan heritage and Neo-Jew/ neo-Roman?
Why on earth are people taking Jewish Patriarch as their ancestors and start worshiping a Jewish God? Why do they feel so low.
If I were Jew, I would be a proud Jew, If I were an Italian I would be a proud Catholic, but since I am neither, I see no reason to do that.
Do you believe in God?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Gods View 30,889
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 12 min Halle Berry Sister 4,315
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Gods View 987,285
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min kent 687,240
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min Dohhh 286,551
8.1 Earthquake Off the Coast of Mexico 37 min Concerned 3
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 5 hr Jack Pitan 9
More from around the web