Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....and the tantrum continues!
Non-theists - 1
Coward the Viking - 0
Hey I have been meaning to make a statement to you that I have made here before but I wanted your rant on it.
Did you know that your christianity is geographically based? Had you been born and raised in Saudi Arabia you would most likely be muslim, born in Israel you would be jewish, born in India you would be hindu?
So really your christianity is not something you are born with, it is something you have been indoctrinated with just as other religions around the world....it is all geography.
Have a great day douchebag!
<quoted text>
Yeah, and they're accusing people of witchcraft and burning them alive.
pickle licker

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Hey, waaasssuuup; If jesus was god (and that would mean god was jesus), then do you care to explain this?

Matthew 27:46 "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, E値i, E値i, la知a sa-bach稚ha-ni? That is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

Was he questioning himself? What the fuuh's up with that?
Godzilla

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

30. Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness
and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness
Godzilla

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

31. 1 Thes 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction
cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Godzilla

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

32. 2nd Pet. 2:9-10 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve
the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: But chiefly them
that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise
government. Presumptuous are they, self-willed, they are not afraid to speak
evil of dignities.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
BIG MUSLIM ZERO I got a question for you mate that 14 year old girl that was shot by your brothers I bet that upset you huh? She was marrying age for you CHILD MOLESTERS of mohamad!!!!!!
I am glad that she is alive and recuperating.

No, those are not my brothers. The Talebans, in the tribal belt, are fundies and ignorant fools just like the hardcore Christian Fundies of the backward Christian countries.

As your knowledge in your own religion is close to a zero, I keep on educating the polemic and ignorant Christians here.

Muhammad married Ayesha, when she was about 18-19 years old. Now, learn something new about Islam today, from me.

Muslims follow Qur'aan and the Way of the Prophet. The way of the prophet is called Sunnah. Intelligent and well-read readers know about this.

Every Muslim has to follow Sunnah of the prophet.

If the Prophet had married a little girl, that would have become Sunnah for all Muslims and we would have been marrying and screwing little girls without any fear, your Eminence in Ignorance!

As for your God, a poor little innocent pre-pubescent girl was raped by the so-called holy Ghost aka Holy Spirit, while your God was a yoyuer.

Cheers

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>OK.
But please explain to me why you state that your god denied jesus.
How can a perfect god deny itself??? Something is amiss here.
Or...Perhaps you misspoke? That I could accept.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
The Son "who knew no sin became sin for us so that we could become the righteousness of God through Him" i.e., Jesus personified sin while hanging on the cross and therefore the Just & Holy Father had to reject Him for a season as such; "My God My God, why has thou forsaken Me?" Jesus.
it's truly the greatest story ever told!
That doesn't make a damn bit of sense. Jesus became sin and rejected himself???

Besides, what he supposedly said was (Luke 23:46)鄭nd Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said,詮ather, into thy hands I commit my Spirit. And having said this, he breathed his last.

Oh, wait a minute! That's not what he said!! What he said was (John 19:30), "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."

You got some explainin' t'do. Although I know you won't. You'll just give me some crap like "You don't see through spiritual eyes like *I* do!"

Christ, your religion is a friggin' joke.
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
i see that thinking of the sins of the homosexual, produces for you, an erection, all you need now is a small boy, and a church
Wow you sound like a TRUE MUSLIM!!! Raped any kids today? So how many have you raped CHESTER the MOLESTER!!!! But that's what I would expect from. You being the VOICE of EXPERIENCE!!!! Your one sick puppy dude but knowing you and your rampet stupidity "YOU" would rape a dogs and cats too CHESTER!!!!! Hey KARL is that ax in your pic the one you use on kids while your rapeing them

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

What about me? Can I keep my shrine to Artemis and Dionysus, or are you going to call me a devil worshiper and send some christians over to smash it?
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think I am violent Kait?
Because you are a christian.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text> You have a right to do whatever you want in your own home.
Yet you christians always smash the temples of the "competition." That's just a fact of history. The only thing that stops you from doing it now is that doing so is a criminal offense.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text> I don't pay your taxes.
I don't want my taxes to pay for your religious displays. But you're changing the subject.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text> My God is freewill.
No it isn't; your god has predestined everyone's lives, thereby doing away with free will.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I care what you have in your house anyway?
For the same reason as those three punks who broke into my home and shot my dog last year. Exodus 22:18 and all that.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>A sorcerer is of the devil.
There is no devil. It lives only in the hateful, twisted imaginations of those who believe in it.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text> But that is clearly up to you. I have tried to talk to you about God, you want no part of him.
No, I don't.

Now, why do you insist that I'm not allowed to believe in Artemis and Dionysus? You haven't answered that yet.

Somehow, I don't think you will.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
If your god is freewill why would a sorcerer or a devil concern it?
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text> They blaspheme God, and do evil practices.
They never hung anyone or burned them alive at the stake, or tortured anyone or wiped out entire Native American populations.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>....You have read the Bible, you just refuse to believe it,
For good reason, too.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
i see that thinking of the sins of the homosexual, produces for you, an erection, all you need now is a small boy, and a church
I will laugh myself to sleep now Karl..Thank You for the laugh.LOL That may be where he is tonight, seeing that he has not blessed us with his apperance tonight..lol

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one discrediting God, not him.
Your god is very easy to discredit.
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad that she is alive and recuperating.
No, those are not my brothers. The Talebans, in the tribal belt, are fundies and ignorant fools just like the hardcore Christian Fundies of the backward Christian countries.
As your knowledge in your own religion is close to a zero, I keep on educating the polemic and ignorant Christians here.
Muhammad married Ayesha, when she was about 18-19 years old. Now, learn something new about Islam today, from me.
Muslims follow Qur'aan and the Way of the Prophet. The way of the prophet is called Sunnah. Intelligent and well-read readers know about this.
Every Muslim has to follow Sunnah of the prophet.
If the Prophet had married a little girl, that would have become Sunnah for all Muslims and we would have been marrying and screwing little girls without any fear, your Eminence in Ignorance!
As for your God, a poor little innocent pre-pubescent girl was raped by the so-called holy Ghost aka Holy Spirit, while your God was a yoyuer.
Cheers
BIG MUSLIM ZerO say all you like CHILD MOLESTER of mohamad and your stupidity of your OWN ISLAMIC BROTHERS bet your a baby raper even before you were a CRACKSMOKING MUSLIM!!!! Salani salima blowme is what you say when your raping girls in singapore hahahahhahah and thanks you saying you do like rapeing little girls allah!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny....Real Christian of you... Just makes my point stronger.
Havent? I could go back and get all of yours, but why? We all make mistakes. ;) I see you are mocking God's word...again. Since we are talking about animals, you are not a REAL child of God.
Luke:13:25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
26) Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in they presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27) But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
You are all about I can stomach for one night, Good night gracie,
Talking about animals excludes me from being a child of God??? In your eyes? WOW, Never knew that..Thanks O Mighty Knowledge for those words of wisdom. But weren't you and I talking about animals the other day? What are you saying then? You are not a child of God then?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I think there are two lines of thought on reincarnation. Or maybe more, but two that seem valid to me. Either we come back to a human existence and a human body, or we are able to tap into a 'cosmic consciousness' that gives us the lessons all over again in the next life.
Yes, I believe in reincarnation, but I have no proof of it so I don't 'preach' about it.
My apologies. I was under the impression you did not believe in it.
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> To tell the truth, Christians believe in it just as much as you or I , but just in a different way. They believe they will have the same body reincarnated in heaven, but shout and damn anyone who says the word 'reincarnation'. Life after you die, in any form, is reincarnation.
We seem to agree on much. Now watch the fundies have a field day over that remark.
My belief in reincarnation is a little more pragmatic--at least, I like to think so.

Everything in Nature is recycled, without exception; and as much as the fundies scream to deny it, we are all part of Nature. So I figure that once the physical body has done its job, that nonphysical part of us--soul, spirit, animus, or whatever we call that spark that makes us who and what we are as individuals--is also recycled. I just cannot believe that an entire lifetime's accumulation of knowledge and education just goes poof when we die; energy, like matter (and we are filled with bioelectric energy) can neither be created nor destroyed, only its form altered.

I can't prove it, it's just something I believe--and in a way I kinda look forward to see what's on the other side of the veil when my time comes.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Wait. I have a better idea. Why don't I just make cookie dough ice cream and we can sit and eat ice cream and divvy up.
Kewel!!
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

What about me? Can I keep my shrine to Artemis and Dionysus, or are you going to call me a devil worshiper and send some christians over to smash it?
<quoted text>
Because you are a christian.
<quoted text>
Yet you christians always smash the temples of the "competition." That's just a fact of history. The only thing that stops you from doing it now is that doing so is a criminal offense.
<quoted text>
I don't want my taxes to pay for your religious displays. But you're changing the subject.
<quoted text>
No it isn't; your god has predestined everyone's lives, thereby doing away with free will.
<quoted text>
For the same reason as those three punks who broke into my home and shot my dog last year. Exodus 22:18 and all that.
<quoted text>
There is no devil. It lives only in the hateful, twisted imaginations of those who believe in it.
<quoted text>
No, I don't.
Now, why do you insist that I'm not allowed to believe in Artemis and Dionysus? You haven't answered that yet.
Somehow, I don't think you will.
AwWw shut up whiner people have had bad thing happen to them QUIT your SNIVELING witch!!! So some guys came and tryed to do you in so what you whine all the time and gripe and moan waaaaaaa IF THE TRUTH WAS KNOWN all this is a bunch of BULL cause that's all your stinking hole spouts is GARBAGE!!! Puss in boots waaaaaaa waaaaaa waaaa

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the behind me, you worker of inequity.
Grace is a christian; you are not. You only pretend to be one.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>pickle licker
Go back to playing your daddy's skin flute.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
AwWw shut up
Shut up yourself, pole smoker.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 387,901 - 387,920 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

538 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 6 min anonymous 87
We need to defend the immigrants! 7 min Tony 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Hidingfromyou 716,330
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min pusherman_ 529,863
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Rosa_Winkel 598,730
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min petesake 114,599
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 223,138
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 255,652
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••