|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Resurrectionologist wrote:
<quoted text>
I do study the history. You're right that each god was called by a specific name. The God of Abraham is Yahweh or Elohim according to Jewish and Christian theologies. God was a known word in it's native equivalent. In Aramaic the word 'God' is (and was) hlo and is pronounced "AaLoH" or "AaLaH" depending on where one lived. These were minor differences in dialect. The normal word for God in that place and time in Aramaic was pronounced almost exactly like the word "Allah".
Good for you! You, at least have some knowledge about your religion's past, and hopefully better understanding of it. Most are totally ignorant.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not capable of exercising logic. You attempt to copy others, but as far as logic is concerned, you ain't got it.
<quoted text>
You mean, the way *you* clam up and disappear when I ask you questions that *you* don't want to answer??
<quoted text>
NO IT ISN'T. Speaking for myself, I REJECT YOUR GOD OF HATE, LIES, HYPOCRISY AND DEATH.
<quoted text>
Liar. Go back to your pit.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lot's of hate in your words here kait.
You never *could* tell the difference between "hate" and *TRUTH.*
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i reject the 'god' of hate lies, hypocricy and death too so we're on the same page there!
You reject your own god??
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
examine the words of Christ and
I've seen what they've done for hypocrites like you, "no-knowledge," and Coward viking.

I don't want them.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
He ws able to fulfill what we couldn't and He was rejected by God so that we could be accepted by God!
it's real good over here and there's plenty-o-room for ya in God's family:)
I've seen your "god's family" on this thread and in "Prove there's a god"; I'll pass.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Beelzy wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, ITG. You really are that stupid. I get it.
ALL AMERICAN CHRISTIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No, YOU really are that stupid to think Hitler was a Christian when he was the furthest thing IN HUMAN HISTORY from a Christian.
Don't you get tired of having your nose rubbed in this, viking?

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justiceÖ And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)
<quoted text> Want to know who inspired Hitler to order the Holocaust, murder retarded children, and be the incomparable monster that he was.
The government of the United Christian States of America and their "Manifest Destiny" program in the extermination of the American Indians.
<quoted text>
GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN SOMETHING BITCH!!!!!YOU DUMB BITCH!!!!!
You need to, you dumb pole-smoking son of a bitch. Shove your DP viking helmet back up your ass, viking's asshole.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
isn't that lying? Doesn't the bible say something about that....one of those commandment thingies? Just sayin'.
<quoted text>
So sorry you PUBESCENT SCUMBAG, but a Hell-bound atheist, homosexual tennis ball like you, does NOT get to quote the Bible. You do not quote or reference what you don't believe in. Doesn't work that way.....AND I WON'T ALLOW IT!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!YOU PUBESCENT SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!
AND I SAY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!I AM NOT VIKING!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT??????????
Aww, the knob-gobbling viking is having a widdle temper tantrum!!

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....and the tantrum continues!
Non-theists - 1
Coward the Viking - 0
Hey I have been meaning to make a statement to you that I have made here before but I wanted your rant on it.
Did you know that your christianity is geographically based? Had you been born and raised in Saudi Arabia you would most likely be muslim, born in Israel you would be jewish, born in India you would be hindu?
So really your christianity is not something you are born with, it is something you have been indoctrinated with just as other religions around the world....it is all geography.
Have a great day douchebag!
<quoted text>
And the clueless PUBESCENT SCUMBAG, HOMOSEXUALLY OBSESSED TENNIS BALL STRIKES YET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
If Christianity is geographically based, then why is it EXPLODING
AND I MEAN ABSOLUTELY EXPLODING IN AFRICA AND SOUTH AMERICA!
Yeah, and they're accusing people of witchcraft and burning them alive.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny when you walk out in a public place and you see what is coming out of some...I do believe the Lord is coming soon. I only hope some will remember what we have said, to spare them from the depths of hell. A kingdom divided against itself can not stand...They think we hate them, I don't think they understand we would not take the abuse of not being welcome, if we didn't care for their souls. Many think we are the mean and evil ones, when we are in fact fighting for their very souls......
you have the morals of a christian

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I disagree with your opinions, you are nothing like these vile pretend Christians that have infested this thread.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks!
i think that a lot of the angst comes from the dispute over homosexuality. as a voting US citizen, i'm for traditional marriage as the laws are currently written.
Which means you are opposed to equal treatment under the law for all citizens. You are a bigot and a segregationist.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> as an ambassador of Christ,
You are no such thing; stop flattering yourself.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WANT. Call it your fear of being exposed and outed if you want. If the dems can raise a gay flag, then I can raise God's Bible against it. Get used to it. Wow, you seem obsessed with the gay sin.
Leviticus 18: 24 ďĎDo not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled. 25 Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants.
i see that thinking of the sins of the homosexual, produces for you, an erection, all you need now is a small boy, and a church

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>So, now you are saying that your deity rejected itself because it was "pure, hot, holy LOVE". The deity of "hate" rejecting the deity of "love"...OR-the "trinity" is a lie, and your deity(s) are indeed separate and imperfect. There is the paradox.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the spirit of antichrist
Lives only in your imagination.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> satan originally talked (telepathically?)
Satan lives only in the twisted imaginations of those who want to believe in it--that is, people like you.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....and the tantrum continues!
Non-theists - 1
Coward the Viking - 0
Hey I have been meaning to make a statement to you that I have made here before but I wanted your rant on it.
Did you know that your christianity is geographically based? Had you been born and raised in Saudi Arabia you would most likely be muslim, born in Israel you would be jewish, born in India you would be hindu?
So really your christianity is not something you are born with, it is something you have been indoctrinated with just as other religions around the world....it is all geography.
Have a great day douchebag!
<quoted text>
Yeah, and they're accusing people of witchcraft and burning them alive.
pickle licker

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Hey, waaasssuuup; If jesus was god (and that would mean god was jesus), then do you care to explain this?

Matthew 27:46 "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eíli, Eíli, laíma sa-bachítha-ni? That is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

Was he questioning himself? What the fuuh's up with that?
Godzilla

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

30. Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness
and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness
Godzilla

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

31. 1 Thes 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction
cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Godzilla

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

32. 2nd Pet. 2:9-10 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve
the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: But chiefly them
that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise
government. Presumptuous are they, self-willed, they are not afraid to speak
evil of dignities.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
BIG MUSLIM ZERO I got a question for you mate that 14 year old girl that was shot by your brothers I bet that upset you huh? She was marrying age for you CHILD MOLESTERS of mohamad!!!!!!
I am glad that she is alive and recuperating.

No, those are not my brothers. The Talebans, in the tribal belt, are fundies and ignorant fools just like the hardcore Christian Fundies of the backward Christian countries.

As your knowledge in your own religion is close to a zero, I keep on educating the polemic and ignorant Christians here.

Muhammad married Ayesha, when she was about 18-19 years old. Now, learn something new about Islam today, from me.

Muslims follow Qur'aan and the Way of the Prophet. The way of the prophet is called Sunnah. Intelligent and well-read readers know about this.

Every Muslim has to follow Sunnah of the prophet.

If the Prophet had married a little girl, that would have become Sunnah for all Muslims and we would have been marrying and screwing little girls without any fear, your Eminence in Ignorance!

As for your God, a poor little innocent pre-pubescent girl was raped by the so-called holy Ghost aka Holy Spirit, while your God was a yoyuer.

Cheers

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>OK.
But please explain to me why you state that your god denied jesus.
How can a perfect god deny itself??? Something is amiss here.
Or...Perhaps you misspoke? That I could accept.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
The Son "who knew no sin became sin for us so that we could become the righteousness of God through Him" i.e., Jesus personified sin while hanging on the cross and therefore the Just & Holy Father had to reject Him for a season as such; "My God My God, why has thou forsaken Me?" Jesus.
it's truly the greatest story ever told!
That doesn't make a damn bit of sense. Jesus became sin and rejected himself???

Besides, what he supposedly said was (Luke 23:46)ďAnd Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said,ĎFather, into thy hands I commit my Spirit.í And having said this, he breathed his last.Ē

Oh, wait a minute! That's not what he said!! What he said was (John 19:30), "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."

You got some explainin' t'do. Although I know you won't. You'll just give me some crap like "You don't see through spiritual eyes like *I* do!"

Christ, your religion is a friggin' joke.
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
i see that thinking of the sins of the homosexual, produces for you, an erection, all you need now is a small boy, and a church
Wow you sound like a TRUE MUSLIM!!! Raped any kids today? So how many have you raped CHESTER the MOLESTER!!!! But that's what I would expect from. You being the VOICE of EXPERIENCE!!!! Your one sick puppy dude but knowing you and your rampet stupidity "YOU" would rape a dogs and cats too CHESTER!!!!! Hey KARL is that ax in your pic the one you use on kids while your rapeing them

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

What about me? Can I keep my shrine to Artemis and Dionysus, or are you going to call me a devil worshiper and send some christians over to smash it?
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think I am violent Kait?
Because you are a christian.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text> You have a right to do whatever you want in your own home.
Yet you christians always smash the temples of the "competition." That's just a fact of history. The only thing that stops you from doing it now is that doing so is a criminal offense.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text> I don't pay your taxes.
I don't want my taxes to pay for your religious displays. But you're changing the subject.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text> My God is freewill.
No it isn't; your god has predestined everyone's lives, thereby doing away with free will.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I care what you have in your house anyway?
For the same reason as those three punks who broke into my home and shot my dog last year. Exodus 22:18 and all that.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>A sorcerer is of the devil.
There is no devil. It lives only in the hateful, twisted imaginations of those who believe in it.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text> But that is clearly up to you. I have tried to talk to you about God, you want no part of him.
No, I don't.

Now, why do you insist that I'm not allowed to believe in Artemis and Dionysus? You haven't answered that yet.

Somehow, I don't think you will.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
If your god is freewill why would a sorcerer or a devil concern it?
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text> They blaspheme God, and do evil practices.
They never hung anyone or burned them alive at the stake, or tortured anyone or wiped out entire Native American populations.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>....You have read the Bible, you just refuse to believe it,
For good reason, too.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will laugh myself to sleep now Karl..Thank You for the laugh.LOL That may be where he is tonight, seeing that he has not blessed us with his apperance tonight..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 732,565
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 538,656
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min New Age Spiritual... 226,177
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Holy dr Shrink 599,752
ferguson and the real race war 8 min Bev Jamison 17
Appjoy invite code 9 min Tyler 42
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Freebird USA 173,260
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Commander Bunny 257,783
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••