Why I’m no longer a Christian
Godzilla

Nagoya, Japan

#409595 Oct 10, 2012
3. Jude 14-15 Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute
judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of
all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all
their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and
their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men’s persons in
admiration because of advantage. But, beloved, remember ye the words
which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; How
that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should
walk after their own ungodly lusts. These be they who separate
themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#409596 Oct 10, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>The story of Lot was also a fabrication. Abram had completed a military campaign, when he was informed that Lot and his family were captured by the opposing forces. He then regrouped his forces and calvary units and defeated the enemy, freeing his family and recovering their possessions.
You lie a lot. I've been keeping count.
Godzilla

Nagoya, Japan

#409597 Oct 10, 2012
4. Rev. 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they
have no rest, day nor night…
Godzilla

Nagoya, Japan

#409598 Oct 10, 2012
5. Deut 32:22 For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell,
and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the
foundations of the mountains.
Godzilla

Nagoya, Japan

#409599 Oct 10, 2012
6. Isaiah 30:33 For hell is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; He hath made it
deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the
LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#409600 Oct 10, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you actually read the Bible? Most people think there was only one flood but there had to have been two. There are many scriptures in different books if one puts it all together. I started researching some things and if one reads the Bible closely it would match to the scientists who goes against the Bible.Most denominations do not accept it. I especially like reading prophecies of the dreams and visions of the end of times. It is like looking back in time trying to visualize what they where trying to write. There is one part that I love I believe it was in Daniel, when he wrote of iron claws and it had scorpions tails. He descibed the sounds it was making . I think it was even talking about in the eye of it was a man, he saw it in the sky. Doesn't that sound like a military helicopter? There is another I would have to find it but to me it is something described as a tank. Anyway they were in Revelations and Daniel. For the Bible to be so old when it was written, they had no clue on what they where seeing, and trying to describe. That really interests me. Thanks for the information.
Oh yes. Several times. There were several floods. A few extreme(those having been documented by early civilizations), but still not worldwide, unless you consider the ignorance of commons.
The descriptions you share here are common in ancient texts. In ancient Indian texts there are writings including flight manuals, and the proper diet and physical care of pilots, descriptions of ground craft, local flight craft, intercontinental flight craft, and interstellar craft etc. They even understood about the problems of transversing different levels of our atmosphere, common knowledge to pilots today-not then.
Yes, very interesting...>>Still working on the big picture<<
Godzilla

Nagoya, Japan

#409601 Oct 10, 2012
7. 2 Thes. 1:6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them
that trouble you;

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#409602 Oct 10, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
What a wild coincidence! That's *exactly* what viking used to say!!
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 22:18 - "Thou shall not suffer a witch to live."
You already told me that. As a matter of fact, three of your brothers in christ came to my home last year, looking to kill me. They missed. Two of them are now getting their asses raped in the prison showers every day, and the one with the gun hung himself, and is now pushing up the daisies. So much for the power and efficacy of your "savior."

Your jesus blows donkeys.
Knowledge

United States

#409603 Oct 10, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Weymouth New Testament...1 John 4:8
He who is destitute of love has never had any knowledge of God; because God is love
He that loveth not - As already described, knoweth not God - has no experimental knowledge of him.
God is love - An infinite fountain of benevolence and beneficence to every human being. He hates NO thing that he has made. He cannot hate, because he is love. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends his rain on the just and the unjust. He has made NO human being for perdition, nor ever rendered it impossible, by any necessitating decree, for any fallen soul to find mercy. He has given the fullest proof of his love to the whole human race by the incarnation of his Son, who tasted death for EVERY man. How can a decree of absolute, unconditional reprobation, of the greater part or any part of the human race, stand in the presence of such a text as this? It has been well observed that, although God is holy, just, righteous, etc., he is never called holiness, justice, etc., in the abstract, as he is here called Love. This seems to be the essence of the Divine nature, and all other attributes to be only modifications of this.
WHAT PART OF THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND???? THIS does describe lies r busted, viking,lord haha and all those you claim are Christians. Why do you believe that they are???
2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last day perilous times shall come.

2) For men shall be lovers for their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3) Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4) Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5) Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: such turn away.

6) For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts.

7) Ever learning, and never to come to the knowledge of the truth.

13)But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse,deceiving, and being deceived.

16) All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

3) For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4) And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#409604 Oct 10, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Chronicles 10:13 - King Saul died for practicing witchcraft.
No he didn't. Your buybull is a book of fairytales and lies.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#409606 Oct 10, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, let her say it. It shows how far from God she has 'free-ranged'. I'm happy for her to show how hateful fundamentalists are. That is why young people are leaving the religion by the droves. She can thank herself when she meets her God. Whether he thanks her is another whole can of worms.
while waiting for a client today, i overheard a news snip. according to a new study....48% of americans now consider themselves christian.

48%. less than half of americans claim christerdom.

OCTOBER IS NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARENESS MONTH
Knowledge

United States

#409608 Oct 10, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Bible isn't the "Only Word of God" ?
ROFLMAO
Was this one written by 'freewill'?
They were quoted from the Bible, Taoist priest with a witch for a wife. I wondered why you said that about my cats, so do you kill cats too? I wonder if the humane shelter knows what your doing to them? SO, you are a demon soldier? How is that working for you?LOL That would explain why you call yourself god. DOG.
Godzilla

Nagoya, Japan

#409609 Oct 10, 2012
8. 2 Thes. 1:8-9 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that
obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished
with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the
glory of his power
Godzilla

Nagoya, Japan

#409610 Oct 10, 2012
9. Matthew 10:34-35 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his
father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against
her mother in law. And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household. He
that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that
loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#409611 Oct 10, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. It is obvious in the Hebrew Torah. Elohim with El as thier "spokesperson" then YHWH ofter the Exodus.
Note also that the Israelites/Samaritans did not use YHWH until Israel and Judea were united and the Samaritan religion repressed by the new Rulers in Judea.
Tons of evidence poinitng to manipulation of the Torah there.
Lingustic analysis indicates that David did not slay Goliath, Elhanan did. The Jews didn't do a good editting job:
"Elhanan son of Jaare-Oregim the Bethlehemite killed Goliath the Gittite" Hebrew version of 2 Samuel 21:19
Ironic. The god of grace and compassion kills Goliath.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#409612 Oct 10, 2012
Godzilla wrote:
Deuteronomy 6:14 Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you;
15 (For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.
Not interested in what the buybull has to say about other gods. It's god is a petty and jealous little thing that demands loyalty.

Paganism is a propitiating religion; that means, if you do something nice for the gods, the gods will do something nice for you.
Godzilla

Nagoya, Japan

#409613 Oct 10, 2012
10. Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the
kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in
heaven.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#409614 Oct 10, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the behind me, you worker of inequity.
What is Inequity?? How can I get BEHIND you on my screen? I work with animals. So what kind of animal is "inequity"??? Havent seen one of those yet..hmmmm. I must ask the DR. about one of those.
Godzilla

Nagoya, Japan

#409616 Oct 10, 2012
11. Matthew 7:22-23 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in
thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many
wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you:
depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#409617 Oct 10, 2012
worldtoday wrote:
100% PROOF Benedict XVI is ANTICHRIST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hI9dF7jOHskXX&feature=plc p
100% PROOF that Ronald Reagan was the ANTICHRIST!!!

R W R
o i e
n l a
a s g
l o a
d n n
---
6 6 6

Ronald Reagan is the Antichrist.

Oh, wait; he's dead, isn't he?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Say no to stupid 87,865
The Future of Politics in America 28 min It aint necessari... 173
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 43 min Truth-be-Told 446
Why east indians buy all the motels (Sep '09) 1 hr Enough is enough 42
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 665,112
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 1 hr Caesar 5
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus 284,467
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web