Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#408851 Oct 9, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Your jeebus never died but is risen from the dead???
Alrighty then!!!
Blasphemey!!!!!!

Carry on...LOL

Reality, USA

#408852 Oct 9, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>This is not a thread for honest seekers, the atheists and fake Christians mostly spew why they hate God and why the god of their mind is the one true god. Problem is, they require you to take up residence in their head. Riverside on the PTAG thread is a good person, if you want honest truth. Judge Monitor was a good one for truth and God's word, but I have not seen him posting for months.
If you stay here, Knowledge is a good one to consult, she is honest and truthful and follows God. Just do us a favor, we don't need another person here who simply has some fixation to project his/her anger of God.
God Bless and eternity has to have a God.
You may leave if you wish. You only add to the hate and ignorance from those that consider themselves christians but are not.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#408853 Oct 9, 2012
Beelzy does Apollo wrote:
I heard your kind shot a little girl on a school bus, big man.
Fourteen years old, yes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/10/world/asia/...

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#408855 Oct 9, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Yo Wiggles, that lasy lap @ Talladega, was a hoot!!!
Hey T-T...that was a CRAZY finish!! Great race overall. Glad no one was injured.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#408856 Oct 9, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
No they didn't you lying sack of shit. Stop lying little girl. See you in court real soon.........you little girl. You lying little girl.
You are such a childish little loser.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#408857 Oct 9, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I will.
You are making even less sense than usual; the pressure is getting to you.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#408858 Oct 9, 2012
That little yellow piss stain viking is caving in.

Everybody, keep up the pressure.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#408859 Oct 9, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI - i can here you talking about me:(
1st & foremost, hon - LIGHTEN UP please!:)
IMO - i was just using your own logic against you in a debate. you don't seem to be able to debate but shut it off when it gets too close to home.
this is as close to home as it can get: GOD IS FOR YOU and He loves you, but you have incredibly thick and tall walls up against Him:)
"I have jesus in me, so I'm always right and you're always wrong." Is -that- what you call "logic?"

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#408860 Oct 9, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
He apparently is not wanting to answer my posts to him....and he also is not denying them either.
His feelings must have been deeply imbedded and now his heart is broken? How does one break the heart of a douchebag anyways?
:)
I think he broke the Caps Lock and Shift keys on his keyboard and can't communicate unless he is arguing and/or yelling.
He's off to the store for a new one.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#408861 Oct 9, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>If that were true, then it simply means that you choose to do this sin and we choose not to sin.
Only if we would all agree to the conscripts of your specific brand of christian religion. This "sin" term you speak of is only a term your religion invented.
The human species only exists because we developed Societal Morals and Ethics. They are necessary for the survival of the species...and species. The two main things that screw up those morals and ethics are politics and religion.
The god-being rules can not be enforced on a National level.
So we are back to needing non-religious rules...hence our Constitution.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#408862 Oct 9, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
"I have jesus in me, so I'm always right and you're always wrong." Is -that- what you call "logic?"
well, i wouldn't exactly put it like you did....but....yeah; that's very logical!;)

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#408863 Oct 9, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Who made you the judge. I thought you said that God was the only judge. So, now you judge that Knowledge needs Jesus, but gays do not.
Why do you say that it is okay for gays to have incest, pedophile and bestiality sex and that Jesus abolished those laws?
Leviticus 18: 13 verses forbidding incest, but you only focus on homosexuality. That is odd.
Stop judging, les ye be judged.
Had to reset the Irony Meter 3 times after this one.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#408864 Oct 9, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Your gaybus has AIDS and is looking for you.
Alrighty then!!
Your deflection is obvious and the question still stands...Your jeebus never died but is risen from the dead???

He made the claim, not you and certainly not me.
Care to discuss the topic at hand or will you continue to change the subject as often as possible when you have been slam dunked once again?

Reality, USA

#408865 Oct 9, 2012
Anyone else notice that Coward the Viking's posts have been removed.

LOL...poor little douchebag.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#408866 Oct 9, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
That little yellow piss stain viking is caving in.
Everybody, keep up the pressure.
I think test pilots call that "augering in".

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#408867 Oct 9, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Who made you the judge. I thought you said that God was the only judge. So, now you judge that Knowledge needs Jesus, but gays do not.
Why do you say that it is okay for gays to have incest, pedophile and bestiality sex and that Jesus abolished those laws?
Leviticus 18: 13 verses forbidding incest, but you only focus on homosexuality. That is odd.
Stop judging, les ye be judged.
I can make a righteous judgement..Its called "disernment"..Gays need Jesus for the obvious reasons but Knowledge needs Him so she can learn to live and act like a Christian and to have discernment to know how to spot a fake like you. You may have her fooled but she is the only one. If Jesus can forgive knowledge for being an adultress then He can forgive a homosexual too if they ask Him. He died for ALL of us. Even you, if you will admit you are a sinner and believe what He did for you.
Apollo

Hedel, Netherlands

#408868 Oct 9, 2012
previous: http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if we would all agree to the conscripts of your specific brand of christian religion. This "sin" term you speak of is only a term your religion invented.
The human species only exists because we developed Societal Morals and Ethics. They are necessary for the survival of the species...and species. The two main things that screw up those morals and ethics are politics and religion.
The god-being rules can not be enforced on a National level.
So we are back to needing non-religious rules...hence our Constitution.
I do not believe societal moral is necessary for survival or even civilization. The 10 commandments for instance are only lowering ethics and were instated to promote a base of private possession.

Before that private possession was hardly known and people shared their belongings. The lived on the land but did not regard it their property.

It were invaders that took the land and turned it into property. Than it became the King's land and than the king started to enforce his "laws" to protect his stolen property "justified by the power of God". The laws we have today are still based on this theft.

Where ever the Europeans came they took possession of the territory and instated laws to guard this stolen possession. That is why 10 commandments do not reflect ethics. The simply say keep your hands of my wife, my slaves, my property, my good name, my cattle. Mine, mine, mine. First you steal it then you legalize it by law. that is how American Indians lost all their land.

To say this is civilization or necessary for the survival of the species is a mistake. The greedy civilization of today is build on this illusionary idea of ownership that is still spreading like a cancer. Now people even want to own simple ideas, melodies. We are now carving up the idea world and selling it.

These "morals" are simple reflection of the greed that is much the inheritance of the Roman empire. An empire with an insatiable appetite. The caused the first environmental disasters by exhausting soil, killing big animals etc.

The morals of the bible are not some pinnacle in moral evolution but rather a result of a constant downfall in ethics. The Egyptian, Greek and Indian civilizations all saw this process of decline. They distinguished the Golden Age in which man was free of sin, the Silver age in which man was still very good, the Bronze age in which decline was clearly visible and then the Iron age in which man was becoming as hard and unfeeling as Iron, the age we live in.
On his first voyage he [Christopher Columbus] described the natives as follows:

"The people of this island and of all other islands which I have found and seen,... all go naked,... they ... are so artless and free with all they possess, that no one would believe it without having seen it. Of anything they have, if you ask them for it, they never say no; rather they invite the person to share it, and show as much love as if they were giving their hearts..."
-- Christopher Columbus

In return, Columbus and his men would teach them the Christian way - Columbus read to them in Spanish from the Requerimiento:

I certify to you that, with the help of God, we shall powerfully enter into your country and shall make war against you in all ways and manners that we can, and shall subject you to the yoke and obedience of the Church and of Their Highnesses. We shall take you and your wives and children, and shall make slaves of them, and as such shall sell and dispose of them...
-- Christopher Columbus [devout Christian] to Native Americans, 1492
Maybe we are heading for better times as more and more people are shaking of the dreadful bible moral. We are still living under the dark cloak of this thinking. On the other hand religion itself seems to turn to the dark ages again.

http://www.ex-christian.net/
lord ha ha

United States

#408869 Oct 9, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Had to reset the Irony Meter 3 times after this one.
I know I have had to reset my meter for all the bullshit you and your bro have been spreading

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#408870 Oct 9, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>What??? Judge monitor is your sock(that you are patting on the back).
Stop it! You are here projecting your anger of god, under the premise of holey, with homosexuality being your central issue...mr. judge, usurping your deity of his rightful position.
No wonder that idiot is so confused. It sounds like Gate Keeper is his other sock..It's sad that someone has nothing better to do with his life then change identities just to made a fool of on ALL of them.
lord ha ha

United States

#408871 Oct 9, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I can make a righteous judgement..Its called "disernment"..Gays need Jesus for the obvious reasons but Knowledge needs Him so she can learn to live and act like a Christian and to have discernment to know how to spot a fake like you. You may have her fooled but she is the only one. If Jesus can forgive knowledge for being an adultress then He can forgive a homosexual too if they ask Him. He died for ALL of us. Even you, if you will admit you are a sinner and believe what He did for you.
ADULTRESS!!!!!! What have you been smoking GRACE? Has your mind snaped again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min BenAdam 810,008
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? 7 min Aiesha 18
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Seentheotherside 574,167
Shoud PDA's be allowed in school (Mar '08) 30 min Jennette 107
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min mike 608,223
Whatsapp group Hot n Sexy for guys and girls 42 min sajan 51
God made hell for homsexuals....and others!! 45 min Topics is Corrupt 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 268,931
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 8 hr sall 163
More from around the web