|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Grace has displayed no anger, no evil.
You and the others like you here exhibit your anger and evil with every post. I think you're a bunch of people who got mad at the Christian church and decided to come to places like Topix to help destroy Christianity.
You still haven't gotten your soul saved yet,have you?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, childish insults and name callings from Grace Walker and your cheap shots. Grace do you think your posts are buried, well they are not. I can pull a post up in one minute.
Oops, you lied on Jesus, since He came to fulfill the laws of Leviticus, Mosaic laws, etc.
KNOWLEDGE IS YOUR MENTOR, NOW BE A GOOD STUDENT AND STOP REBELLING.
YOUR ANGER AND EVIL COMES FROM SATAN.
Matthew 5:17-20
Christ Came to Fulfill the Law
17 泥o not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20
Nah..Knowledge can keep teaching you. I stay away from the False Teachers, Their students turn out as confused and hateful as you
Apollo

Hedel, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Grace has displayed no anger, no evil.
You and the others like you here exhibit your anger and evil with every post. I think you're a bunch of people who got mad at the Christian church and decided to come to places like Topix to help destroy Christianity.
Christianity can not be destroyed by the evil. It only grows by the evil. History shows Christianity growing with every genocide.

If not for the Evil the continent of America would not be fully Christianized. They had to kill a hundred million Indians, but look now, a whole continent worshiping Jesus.

The same in Europe, they had to kill all Pagans, but look now, a Christian Europe.

They had to bring war to Korea, but look now, the biggest religion in Korea.

Every it is the same, evil makes Christianity grow. The rule of the Demon is not yet challenged by God. The Demon knows his rule will end, he and his followers fear it. They know God as the anti-Christ. but they kid themselves Jesus will be able to win the battle.

But so much injustice can not go on forever.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>If all the non-Christians left this country, there would be the biggest holy war ever attained right here in the US. It would be Christian against Christian until the last bullet, sword, knife, stone or stick was used.
You should know, after all you where the one who sat in the church pews sowing discord. Tell me, did they ask you to leave? You evidently where doing something in the church, and it was not serving God, or you never would have left. You do enjoy blaspheming the Holy Spirit, the communion and everything else that deals with God.. Would say nice to have you back, but you never left.:)
Beelzy

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Really, liar, are you illiterate or uneducated.
Does your amazing literacy include punctuation such as question marks?
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Originally, there were only Christian settlers, and you atheists had to decide what denomination US STATE you wanted to live in.
Actually, this is fractally wrong. Before there were states, yes, every settler had to choose which colony to live in, for, if they chose the wrong one, they were murdered by other Christians. After the ratification of the Constitution and the First Amendment and its guarantee of freedom of and from religion, that was no longer necessary. Oh, and Jefferson was called "a howling atheist" by Adams in a Presidential debate. You might have heard of Jefferson.
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
How come out of 50 states, not one was settled or founded by atheist?
This is fractally wrong, as well. States weren't founded. Colonies were. There were not fifty of them. The reason Colonies were founded by Christians is that they came here to escape religious persecution, from other Christians. When they got here, they continued to persecute each other. Ergo, the First Amendment.
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>How come not one US school, elementary, high school, or college over 70 years old, was ever founded and started by you atheists?
This may be the most stupid thing you have ever written. That is quite an accomplishment. You theists always want to rewrite history.
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You atheists either were taught to read and write by cows and chickens, or you went to church to learn by the evolved religious people.
You are a strange one.

Let's refute this ridiculousness, easily.

King William's School, Annapolis Province of Maryland 1696 Non-sectarian

Free School.(University of Delaware) Delaware Colony 1743 Non-sectarian

Augusta Academy (Washington and Lee University) Colony and Dominion of Virginia 1749 Non-sectarian

Pittsburgh Academy.(University of Pittsburgh) Province/Commonwealth of Pennsylvania 1770 Non-sectarian

The College on The Chester.(Washington College) State of Maryland 1782. Non-sectarian

York College of Pennsylvania Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. 1787 Non-sectarian

No religious affiliation, whatsoever.

LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>We are still waiting for most of you to evolve. Case in point, you.
Suddenly you embrace evolution. You are such a weirdo.

You are not just wrong. You are wrong at every conceivable level of resolution. Zooming in on any part of your worldview finds beliefs exactly as wrong as your entire worldview. If you are busting lies, look inward.
Beelzy

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Apollo wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity can not be destroyed by the evil. It only grows by the evil. History shows Christianity growing with every genocide.
If not for the Evil the continent of America would not be fully Christianized. They had to kill a hundred million Indians, but look now, a whole continent worshiping Jesus.
The same in Europe, they had to kill all Pagans, but look now, a Christian Europe.
Every it is the same, evil makes Christianity grow. The rule of the Demon is not yet challenged by God. The Demon knows his rule will end, he and his followers fear it. They know God as the anti-Christ. but they kid themselves Jesus will be able to win the battle.
Christianity is the spread of evil. Those that consider the Old Testament as evil don't realize that it pales in comparison with the New Testament. Original sin. Substitutionary atonement. Eternal torture. The Sermon on the Mount and it's teaching of wretchedness and persecutory desire are all evil, immoral concepts. If there were a Satan, it would endorse Christianity, anti-human to its core.
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Apollo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was totally Holy from His birth,to His death,and from the Resurrection,and beyond?? Do you believe the Lord Jesus Christ created the earth,the sun,and everything in the universe?? Do you believe that the Lord Jesus Christ will return to this world in awesome power and stunning glory upon the clouds of the heavens?? Do you believe that the souls of every person who has ever been conceived in the womb,including the most sinful,most evil,most blasphemous,most wicked men to ever live on this earth will confess that Christ Almighty is the only REAL Lord and Master of the eternal universe one Day?? If your answer is 'yes' to all of the questions....then I'd said you were a REAL believer in the Lord and not just some invisible mute on the internet typin' shallow messages.
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Beelzy wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity is the spread of evil. Those that consider the Old Testament as evil don't realize that it pales in comparison with the New Testament. Original sin. Substitutionary atonement. Eternal torture. The Sermon on the Mount and it's teaching of wretchedness and persecutory desire are all evil, immoral concepts. If there were a Satan, it would endorse Christianity, anti-human to its core.
You are a LIAR,you wicked snake of Satan!! Christ Almighty will destroy your wicked,LYING soul at the Great White Throne Judgement unless you REPENT of your wicked LIES!!
Beelzy

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Here is you, Grace, laughing "knowledge". It is ironic, you are at odds with all of God's children, but you party like a drunk with all of the devil's children. That is where you are yoked.
You mentioned childish insults and name calling, so I pulled up on of your many posts.
Your name is "ECARG", because you are the opposite of Grace. I will make you this promise those whom you find comfort with on earth, you will share a like eternity. Those people you yoke with are the devil's children, which is what Jesus says not me.
But, when you are born again, then you will be ready for milk, you are carnal and flesh, and that is why you enjoy sin and refuse to adhere to the warnings of guilt.
KNOWLEDGE she is light years ahead of you, grow up and receive Christ and stop lying on Him.
PLEASE, hell will be torture for you if you do not.
And your name shall be Evil Olive, because it reads the same palindromically and you always appear drunk on martinis.
Beelzy

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Do you believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was totally Holy from His birth,to His death,and from the Resurrection,and beyond?? Do you believe the Lord Jesus Christ created the earth,the sun,and everything in the universe?? Do you believe that the Lord Jesus Christ will return to this world in awesome power and stunning glory upon the clouds of the heavens?? Do you believe that the souls of every person who has ever been conceived in the womb,including the most sinful,most evil,most blasphemous,most wicked men to ever live on this earth will confess that Christ Almighty is the only REAL Lord and Master of the eternal universe one Day?? If your answer is 'yes' to all of the questions....then I'd said you were a REAL believer in the Lord and not just some invisible mute on the internet typin' shallow messages.
Nope. I believe you are crazy, evil, and afraid of black men.
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Beelzy wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity is the spread of evil. Those that consider the Old Testament as evil don't realize that it pales in comparison with the New Testament. Original sin. Substitutionary atonement. Eternal torture. The Sermon on the Mount and it's teaching of wretchedness and persecutory desire are all evil, immoral concepts. If there were a Satan, it would endorse Christianity, anti-human to its core.
Apollo

Hedel, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Beelzy wrote:
The reason Colonies were founded by Christians is that they came here to escape religious persecution, from other Christians. When they got here, they continued to persecute each other. Ergo, the First Amendment.
Exactly! The beautiful constitution of the US came from the fact Christians had to protect themselves from their own kind.

Not the Indians of course, they went on robbing and murdering Indians. And not the African slaves of course, they remained slaves. For those that truly understood the bible, those were not children of God.

For the bible teaches that all will subservient to the chosen people, and does the Talmud not specify that for every chosen one, he shall have 1680 slaves. White Christians feel the same way. For Jesus defends slavery as the Roman the Roman society was a slave society:
God wrote:
Leviticus 25:44
Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves.
God wrote:
Exodus
20 And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished.
21 Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.
Jesus wrote:
1 Peter 2:18
18Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. 19For it is commendable if a man bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because he is conscious of God. 20But how is it to your credit if you receive a beating for doing wrong and endure it? But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God. 21To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.
Paul wrote:
Colossians 3
22Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord. 23Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, 24since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for his wrong, and there is no favoritism.
Paul wrote:
Ephesians 6
5Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. 6Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but like slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart. 7Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, 8because you know that the Lord will reward everyone for whatever good he does, whether he is slave or free.
Paul wrote:
1 Timothy 6
1All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God's name and our teaching may not be slandered. 2Those who have believing masters are not to show less respect for them because they are brothers. Instead, they are to serve them even better, because those who benefit from their service are believers, and dear to them. These are the things you are to teach and urge on them.
Jesus wrote:
Luke 12:47
47"That servant who knows his master's will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows. 48But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.
The bible is wonderfully clear about slavery. The evil love it. Jesus is their God and no one is going to take him from them. The evil God serves the evil.
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Beelzy wrote:
Christianity is the ONLY Hope for your evil,wicked soul...BOWY!!! You want EVIL,BOWY?!! I'll show you EVIL,BOWY!!!:
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot to change socks.
Do you ever shut up and sucking air? All you do is yap yap yap and you say nothing,but what would you expect from a pea brain like your self grandma
Take your geratol your babbleing again more than always hahahahah
Beelzy

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jXSvsEGlf84XX
Yeah, I'm going to watch your anti-human Christian garbage on YouTube. Right.
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Beelzy wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I believe you are crazy, evil, and afraid of black men.
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Beelzy wrote:
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Beelzy wrote:
You know I was wrong I know how you got your name now!!!! Its cause the gas is escapeing out your ass(mouth) all the time!!!! That's why you hear air and smell gas everytime you talk!!! Thanks now I understand you GASBAG
Beelzy

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>....Was that your best....
Yeah, silly worm, are you illiterate or stupid.
I did not say secular, I said atheist. Do you know the difference? No you do not. That means that you were conceived wrong, and you have been trying to get back in your mom's womb every sense. I mean literally, and I do not mean, sexually, as in vagina, I mean fetal mind.
Nonsectarian, in its most literal sense, refers to a lack of sectarianism. The term is also more narrowly used to describe secular private educational institutions or other organizations either not affiliated with or not restricted to a particular religious group.
Grow a brain, and stop being a clone of a mannequiin.
No, what you wrote in that sentence and what I responded to, was that atheists had to go to cows and chickens to learn to read. You claimed it was necessary to go to churches to get an education. You failed. Your gotcha moment is additionally useless, as you don't know the religious beliefs of non-sectarian institutions. They were not founded on Christianity. Your claims have no basis in reality, but, even causal readers of your tripe are cognizant of that.

Your further, childish attempts at insults are additional proof that you have no leg to stand on, morally, intellectually, or as a human.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessari... 730,289
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 11 min Hot hot 678
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min atemcowboy 537,129
Need Gay under 16 Facetime numbers ;) 12 min FaceTime me 7
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min ocxz 117,811
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Porkpie Hat 259,313
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Epiphany2 599,546
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr The Awakener 172,955

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••