Why I’m no longer a Christian

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#408460 Oct 8, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
He is clueless, I've already posted the entire ending of the original Mark. A MONKEY COULD UNDERSTAND IT.
I agree. You are not as intelligent as a monkey.
iTS greeeeat

Angier, NC

#408462 Oct 8, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, whoever told you that Eunuchs were gay were not correct.LOL
Maybe it is time you found out the truth. Eunuchs were typically palace attendants, they were castrated to prevent them from sleeping with the Kings wives...You see they were not trusted with the women, so they made sure, they could not defile them....Yes you are correct that some were born that way, they were born with NO testicles. Matthew19:12. A man with no testicles does not want and can not have sex of anykind. He doesn't work.LOL I hope this will better educate you on eunuchs. LOL So, no they were not gay, your hebrew man "friend" is telling you lies. You should research that for yourself. Oh, I am not a guy, I am female. LOL
Who said a man with no testicles can't have sex?! That's definitely a LIE. They may not be able to reproduce, but they can certainly have sex.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#408463 Oct 8, 2012
MoonWind Dancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. They think they can 'pull' people into their faith, and will take full credit for increasing the rolls, but they are entirely blameless when someone leaves," and just cannot for the life of them figure out why???"
What you fail to realize is that these trolls are not part of any Christian church. They are making up their own religion out of whole-cloth and stitching it together with lies.
Knowledge

United States

#408464 Oct 8, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Grace pretends that she is delivering them truth, but listen to what they spew and she spews. She is dangerous to her own soul and there's. It amazes me how desperate they cling onto a lie, which does not make sense to even an illiterate.
The world hated Jesus, and his followers. Jesus even told us that the world would hate us, because they hated him.....Enough said.....You have used your discernment wisely.
lord ha ha

United States

#408465 Oct 8, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
Lord haha, Lie Buster, and the rest of you who support these two fools are hypocrites. You will get a kick in the ass when you find out your kids are gay. Just watch, God is going to give you a sign that you are all wrong, all a bunch of hypocrites, and all a bunch of prejudice. You listen to society with all the bullshit they say about homosexuality being wrong but guess what, NONE of you have ever come to know ANY Ex Gays, and have no proof that homosexuality is a choice, mental illness, disease, a sin or anything. You have BELIEFS but definitely NO FACTS. You all lie and say that gay people do this and that and we are soooo bad, and that we are going to ruin society, that we harm other people by being gay... ALL lies with no substantial evidence at all. Get over yourselves already. Don't you think that if homosexuality was really as simple as you think it is and it's just a matter of choice that there would be a cure or therapy out there that worked? Well, nothing works so far and you fools try to convince yourself that these things work when all you are in is denial. Gays will go to heaven. If you don't like gays, then go bother someone else and leave them alone. If anything, be happy that you warned us, but you CAN NOT control our lives and you CAN'T force your STUPID beliefs unto others and think that the rest of the nation is going to allow one religion to rule everyone else. Yall are stupid and foolish, and I'm laughing because majority of you are going to hell because you don't even follow the commandments of the Bible, then you condemn everyone else and think your all holier than thou... Get your heads outta your asses. Yall are all a bunch of dumb bitches and if you don't except homosexuality TOO BAD, Suck it up you whiny bitches. No one person is better than another, get past your stupid differences and act like your an adult. If you really don't like homosexuality that much, too bad it's everywhere and there is nothing you can do about it. It's everywhere and it will NEVER GO AWAY. DEAL WITH IT you bunch of pussies! Oh and those of you who think your a homosexual expert, you don't walk in our shoes, NEVER WILL AND NEVER HAVE so stop trying to state your stupid little opinions as if they are facts because THEY'RE NOT! You don't know the truth, all you know is what you read and what your told, stupid hypocrites!
Whineing and whineing is all you ever do the truth was told to you and you dispute it so live in stupidity "YOU" like it so carry on and when your burning you WILL remember this and other till then ta ta bonehead

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#408466 Oct 8, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>The only fabrication was the story of homosexuality not being a mental disorder. You prove that it is indeed a mental disorder. The story was that gay pedophiles were being tried for raping children, and they had discovered that all the pedophiles in custody had gay experiences. They wanted to makeup a lie, so it would not be revealed that gay=pedophile=incest=bestialit y. They all simple manifestations of deviant sexual urges.
You can believe your storybook tales all you want. They are fabricated from earlier Sumerian writings, with the sexual deviance incorporated to insure that the "israelite" clan grew by 5 times per generation...simple as that.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#408467 Oct 8, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"thou shall not kill" isn't prohibitive enough for you? i say tomatoe you say tomato, i say the sky is blue, you say grey....basically you will contradict everything i say becaue you're of a different nature....
My mistake, the Bible says to wait until the child is born before "happily dashing babies against the rocks".

So much for thou shall not kill.
lord ha ha

United States

#408468 Oct 8, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> Who said a man with no testicles can't have sex?! That's definitely a LIE. They may not be able to reproduce, but they can certainly have sex.
Well that explains it you have no balls and that makes you happy STOP crying werdo here need a tissue

“"None shall pass"”

There

#408469 Oct 8, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true but I know that the Christian God and the Holy Ghost did a double job and made a prepubescent little girl pregnant.
And I believe I have also mentioned that the biblical Jesus had pedophilia for young boys besides being a man of women. Paul and most of Jesus' disciples were Homos (Gays). Paul had Timothy but Timothy was the one, who sodomized Paul, because Paul was a midget. Paul came to peter's waist in height and that is why he considered himself the least of the apostles. lol!
That was very mean...but justifiably so.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#408470 Oct 8, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
"Thou shalt not steal" isn't prohibitive enough for you?
"Thou shalt not lie" isn't prohibitive enough for you?
Your buybull also says "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."
Face it, aaasssuuup, what you really believe is "Thou shalt not lie, steal or kill, but I can because I'm forgiven by jesus."
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you can face it too, hon, you're forgiven through Jesus for being a witch! we ain't holding it against you:)
So you admit to being a hypocrite. God damn it, don't you realize how *LOW* you are? Don't you even fucking *care?*

AND YOU WANT ME TO BE LIKE **YOU?!?** No fucking way!! I have too much self-respect!

I am *proud* of my witches' heritage, and I will NEVER stop being a Witch. We take responsibility for our own actions, and we try to do good in this world; you're nothing but a god damned hypocrite.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#408471 Oct 8, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is you're the only freak on this Planet who believes this. I on the other hand am one of over 2 Billion.
Wiking is unabble to comprehend sacrasm. Most humans can grasp it well by the age of 12.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#408472 Oct 8, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You have no truth, you lying prick.
<quoted text>
You're a sick-assed masochist, I guess.
<quoted text>
*Your* idea of "intelligent debate" is "Jesus is lord, you're anti-christ and devil-possessed."
Yeah, real intelligent.
So how come you never answer any of my questions, if you believe in "intelligent debate?"
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"So how come you never answer any of my questions, if you believe in "intelligent debate?"
you seriously never ask me anything that you're willing to receive an answer for.
Yes I have; you have refused to answer. You dodge and deflect, and make up the most outrageous bullshit excuses for NOT wanting to answer.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i've tried to have respecful conversations with you,
No you haven't. You dodge and deflect, and occasion ask about my pubic hair.

You are a lying piece of slime. Stop being a lying piece of slime, and maybe I'll show you some respect.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#408473 Oct 8, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Until I see a "Why I'm no longer a Harry-Potterian" thread with you dropping of thousands and thousands of fear and hate driven posts against H. Potter, I will consider you the king dumbass athetard of topix.
^^^^ another 12 year old.
Apollo

Hedel, Netherlands

#408474 Oct 8, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>The only fabrication was the story of homosexuality not being a mental disorder. You prove that it is indeed a mental disorder. The story was that gay pedophiles were being tried for raping children, and they had discovered that all the pedophiles in custody had gay experiences. They wanted to makeup a lie, so it would not be revealed that gay=pedophile=incest=bestialit y. They all simple manifestations of deviant sexual urges.
The reason that pedophiles are often gay is simply because if men prefer young girls it is not called pedophilia but incest.

Fathers will not rape their own sons because the connection between mother and son is such that it would be found out quickly and their wife would never forgive them. But mothers have far less connection with daughters and are even often jealous on their daughters, while fathers connect to daughters. That makes it much easier to abuse daughters within the home. And it happens on a huge scale. But those are pedophiles too.

By the way the bible has nothing against pedo-sexuality, it is not mentioned in the long list of forbidden sex. Therefore in the Talmud it is said it is allowed, preferably if the child is below tree.

That is totally unethical, but by now people should have found out that the 360 or 630 commandments of God have very little to do with ethics but are simply part of the agreement between a God and his people. A contract that was made out of greed. And this God is fairly ruthless and not at all interested in ethics.

Ethics is not something he seems to understand. He makes contracts (covenants) and wants obedience in return, for he too is a power-hungry being. And he is jealous, hateful, wrathful, possessive and has the qualities of a real bad person. No wonder his son has a lining for the evil too. It runs in the family.

It is very straightforward

The God of the evil is an evil God

And no he is not going to save you. He is going to own you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#408475 Oct 8, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I can. If you believe Jesus Christ was born of a Virgin by way of The Holy Spirit, ministered on Earth for 3 years while performing countless miracles, was crucified and died for the sins of man, and then RESURRECTED FROM THE DEAD, you are a Christian.....
That eliminates about a two billion Christians from "your" difinition.

You are a religion of one and your the only god you worship is yourself.
Knowledge

United States

#408476 Oct 8, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
Lord haha, Lie Buster, and the rest of you who support these two fools are hypocrites. You will get a kick in the ass when you find out your kids are gay. Just watch, God is going to give you a sign that you are all wrong, all a bunch of hypocrites, and all a bunch of prejudice. You listen to society with all the bullshit they say about homosexuality being wrong but guess what, NONE of you have ever come to know ANY Ex Gays, and have no proof that homosexuality is a choice, mental illness, disease, a sin or anything. You have BELIEFS but definitely NO FACTS. You all lie and say that gay people do this and that and we are soooo bad, and that we are going to ruin society, that we harm other people by being gay... ALL lies with no substantial evidence at all. Get over yourselves already. Don't you think that if homosexuality was really as simple as you think it is and it's just a matter of choice that there would be a cure or therapy out there that worked? Well, nothing works so far and you fools try to convince yourself that these things work when all you are in is denial. Gays will go to heaven. If you don't like gays, then go bother someone else and leave them alone. If anything, be happy that you warned us, but you CAN NOT control our lives and you CAN'T force your STUPID beliefs unto others and think that the rest of the nation is going to allow one religion to rule everyone else. Yall are stupid and foolish, and I'm laughing because majority of you are going to hell because you don't even follow the commandments of the Bible, then you condemn everyone else and think your all holier than thou... Get your heads outta your asses. Yall are all a bunch of dumb bitches and if you don't except homosexuality TOO BAD, Suck it up you whiny bitches. No one person is better than another, get past your stupid differences and act like your an adult. If you really don't like homosexuality that much, too bad it's everywhere and there is nothing you can do about it. It's everywhere and it will NEVER GO AWAY. DEAL WITH IT you bunch of pussies! Oh and those of you who think your a homosexual expert, you don't walk in our shoes, NEVER WILL AND NEVER HAVE so stop trying to state your stupid little opinions as if they are facts because THEY'RE NOT! You don't know the truth, all you know is what you read and what your told, stupid hypocrites!
I will pray that you will find out the truth before your day to meet judgement. It is your choice on the way you want to live. God only wants a person by his/her own free will. You have been told, your choice, your life, your soul. Not being hypocrites, nor our opinions, just following God's word which is TRUTH. Why are you trying to convince me, don't you believe it yourself? Food for thought. No I don't walk in your shoes, I know that it is sin, and sin is not going in.Homosexuality is a sin, just like adultry, fornication the list goes on. As I said, your life, your soul. Freewill.
Good night.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#408477 Oct 8, 2012
Just Results wrote:
Atheism= The religion of hatred.
OK. You're an atheist.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#408478 Oct 8, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> ..... You'll never understand that until you listen and obey Jesus' words instead of Paul's.
Amen!
iTS greeeeat

Angier, NC

#408479 Oct 8, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, whoever told you that Eunuchs were gay were not correct.LOL
Maybe it is time you found out the truth. Eunuchs were typically palace attendants, they were castrated to prevent them from sleeping with the Kings wives...You see they were not trusted with the women, so they made sure, they could not defile them....Yes you are correct that some were born that way, they were born with NO testicles. Matthew19:12. A man with no testicles does not want and can not have sex of anykind. He doesn't work.LOL I hope this will better educate you on eunuchs. LOL So, no they were not gay, your hebrew man "friend" is telling you lies. You should research that for yourself. Oh, I am not a guy, I am female. LOL
Oh, and my Hebrew man friend didn't tell me that one. And YOU are wrong, a man can still get an erection and have sex, what they cannot do is reproduce but ofcourse you wouldn't know that because your a woman. I'm sorry, but I don't believe everything the Bible says, I do believe in God but I DO NOT believe in everything I read, especially something that is claimed to be the word of God, but was written by man after they have been born into sin. And lets not even get started with all the contradictions of the Bible, that's a whole other ball game.. way too many contradictions for everything to be true. For example, We all came from Adam and Eve, but yet we are not supposed to have family incest? Super big contradiction there, it's just not possible, that's how you know man lied when he wrote the Bible. It's just a shame, God gave us minds and wisdom so we could find out the truth on our own, not just believe everything that you are told. Doesn't matter though because half of you all can't even think for yourselves. I'll tell you what though, I believe in God 100% and at the same time I truly believe that I will not be judged for my orientation whenever I die. I truly believe this because I truly feel in my heart that I have done nothing wrong by truly loving someone of the same sex. And another thing that gets me is that you all always bring sex into homosexuality. It's not all about sex, and I could care less about sex as long as I can live happy, make my partner happy and spend the rest of my life with that special someone even if we didn't have sex. I know God loves me because d he has blessed me with everything I have asked for and NO ONE will make me believe anything other than what I feel is the truth. Like I said, I feel it in my heart and soul and I know that God still loves me so go ahead and keep on spreading your hate and bigotry. You will never know what the truth is because your not gay, you can't choose to be gay, and you have NEVER walked in a gay persons shoes. That's the reason you believe in what you believe in. I know the truth, but none of your beliefs phase me because the day will come when the truth will be revealed and I'm positive that you will be shocked whenever you find out how wrong you and the rest of the world was about certain aspects of life.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#408480 Oct 8, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Act like Jesus told you to. If you do that, no one will ever have a problem with you....
He doesn't believe in Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min WildWeirdWillie 52,119
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min another viewer 992,000
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 693,268
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Edthirty 286,690
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 2 hr Holy dr Shrink 21
‘Trump’s a racist’ — Marcia, Marcia, Ma... 5 hr Dipsy doodle 3
I want my girlfriend back. How do I win her back? 5 hr John 3
More from around the web