Why I’m no longer a Christian
Doctor REALITY

United States

#408371 Oct 8, 2012
Apollo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord Jesus is a Demon. Is Satan not the most intelligent being in creation
He deceives all but the righteous. But Christianity is not a religion for The righteous. Jesus comes for the evil, as a doctor for the sick. The evil are cunning, but spiritually blind, for them Jesus is a savior for he promises them endless forgiveness for their crimes. Only to the evil does this seem just.
You call my messages shallow, but I have seen so many times that evil so smart in conning others are conned by their own kind.
There is a simple Law of Nature, a Divine principle that man and God must live by:
Good begets good, evil begets evil
If you can not see the truth of this, suffering is inevitable. You do not want to be reborn, for you fear the consequences. you want to escape in Jesus heaven. But his heaven will not be the pleasure dome you hope for. You are like the silly gangsters that are surprised if their boss betrays them.
Satan would not do that? Think again.
Satan would not say he was a good God? think again.
Satan would not make empty promises? Think again.
If Jesus was just he would reward the good
If Jesus was just he would punish the evil
If Jesus was just rewards and punishment would be measured by the actions
If Jesus was good he would give true love, not mercy
If Jesus was good he would forgive that rejected him
If Jesus was honest he would tell his followers to be honest always
But Jesus is a deceiver
But even Jesus has a role in creation to play
He will give the evil what rightfully comes to them
Suffering!
Jesus is the God of suffering
The more his people make others suffer
The more he will bring suffering on them
That is his delight
The good know good and worship good Gods
The evil know no good and worship pretenders
Jesus makes the evil feel good
Jesus makes to good feel evil
But nothing can break the universal law.
All will reap what they sow.
You will persih in the flames of hell with your wicked father,Satan the devil,for your wicked blasphemies against Christ the King who died for your wicked soul at Calvary!!
lord ha ha

United States

#408372 Oct 8, 2012
Apollo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then laugh!
It is the blind that laugh before they fall
Put your trust in the one who proclaims:
<quoted text>
Betray all that truly love you so you become worthy for the Demon. No words of greater evil have ever been spoken.
But remember this. The love of a Demon is not the love of you dear ones. It is the sadomasochistic love between the torturer and the tortured.
Hang the torture device around your neck and become a willing sacrifice.
I do laugh everytime you post I can have a off day then you post and I start feeling good cause your a nutjob like you buddy GRaSS SMOKER your satans children and you like it soPOO POO PANTS keep talking your insanity and change your DEPENDS you reek!!!!!
Apollo

Hedel, Netherlands

#408373 Oct 8, 2012
lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a retard bet in school you wanted to argue with the teacher that one and one are two you tryed to say it came to ten so as with you babbleing you are easly ignored
It is Jesus that perverts the truth
Good begets good
Evil begets evil

It is Jesus that proclaims

evil will be rewarded with heaven (for his servants)
good will be punished with hell (for who reject him)

It Jesus that says I do not care about actions, only belief in me. I will bend the universal rules of justice for the evil.

It is not complicated, any person pure of heart can understand it:
The God for the evil is an evil God

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#408374 Oct 8, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Knowledge is your teacher and mentor. You stay away from Matthews 5:17-19. Me, nah, I am of the Melchizedek priesthood of Christ, and compared to you, I was where you are when I was 7 years old. Yeah, I know if loving God, Christ and His word is hate, then no wonder you call homosexual sin gay, and gay leads to suicide not happiness.
No, Pastor Mark needs to continue trying to teach her a few things.

Location hidden

#408375 Oct 8, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Lie Buster is not. He does not blaspheme God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit and the Communion, as you......He delivers the truth, unlike you. God got rid of the evil people. We should be thankful, he doesn't wipe this world out for going against his commandments..... Our world has became as bad as Sodom and Gomorrah. I believe the only thing that is holding Him back is the Christians who's prayers are going up, to wait for the sinners to be saved.
Pastor Mark teaching you this hate???
lord ha ha

United States

#408376 Oct 8, 2012
Apollo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is Jesus that perverts the truth
Good begets good
Evil begets evil
It is Jesus that proclaims
evil will be rewarded with heaven (for his servants)
good will be punished with hell (for who reject him)
It Jesus that says I do not care about actions, only belief in me. I will bend the universal rules of justice for the evil.
It is not complicated, any person pure of heart can understand it:
The God for the evil is an evil God
I understand NOW!!!! SMEONE stold your jello!!!! And your mad awwwww here let me get you a milk and cookies for you poo poo pants all better awww I'm sorry someone took your jello but you did keep putting it in your ear!!!!!

Location hidden

#408377 Oct 8, 2012
Mock26 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Oscar Wilde One/Gate Keeper 1/Martin Navratilova/LIE Buster, I am saying that you are a homosexual. That is it.
I have already busted him on being Oscar Wilde One and Lie Buster..Are these more of his Lies too?? LOL
Knowledge

United States

#408378 Oct 8, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no guilt. Jesus paid for all my guilt,shame and sins on the cross. He freed me from any condemnation. Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus”(Romans 8:1).
Justification is the opposite of condemnation.
God declares the believing sinner to have a right relationship with Him, but that does not make him righteous. A sinner does not have any righteousness of his own, and therefore cannot be innocent. However, God declares believers in Christ righteous on the grounds of Christ’s atonement.
The believing sinner is declared by God to be just by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
Grace of God is the cause of our justification.
Romans 3:24 reads,“being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus.”
Luke 8:11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

12) Those by the way side are they , which, when they hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe AND be saved.

13) They on the rock are they, which, when they hear; receive the word with joy, and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

14) And that which fell among thorns are they which, when they have heard, go forth and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

17) For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

18) Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given: and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.
Beelzy

Dallas, TX

#408379 Oct 8, 2012
lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey lie buster you smell that? Beelsy is talking through its ass again all that gas wow apollo and beelsy could run the world with all that BULLSHIT the shovel
Middle School Theology and Insult Brigade.
Beelzy

Dallas, TX

#408380 Oct 8, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
God does exists, and what you believe will shamerfully be realized as foolish in due time. I'm laughing at you now, while I can observe your overflowing idiocy.
After we're both dead, I'll never hear from your hateful existence again while you'll be seeing me enjoying Heaven for eternity.
However, I would like to preach at your funeral. My sermon would only include two words: Good-Bye.
Haha. So, where in the Bible does it say that Heaven is a glass-bottomed boat? Funny, but many of your fellow theists think they get front row seats to watch souls burn in a fire that's hot, but dark. I wonder who is right? Your childish threats are useless on sentient, moral people.
Beelzy

Dallas, TX

#408381 Oct 8, 2012
lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to be the alpha male! Are you a dog in a cat suit? You keep on working on that CAPT UNDERPANTS. Does your mom know your playing on her computer again?
Captain Underpants? What is wrong with you? Has Christianity really stunted your development this badly?
Beelzy

Dallas, TX

#408382 Oct 8, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> You will never be able to justify your hypocritical ways when judgement day comes. Your just another blind fool that thinks he is right and you will learn one day. God will send you a message whenever one of your children turns out to be gay. Just watch, keep on being a hypocrite, your no christian and you don't even obey the word of God. You judge, your a prejudice, and I bet you that if the Bible still accepted racism and slavery you would be hands down for that too. I suggest you go take a good look at yourself in the mirror. A real Christian would accept the homosexual regardless if they like it or not, not condemn it the way you do.
Haha. Christian fight. Marvelous.
Beelzy

Dallas, TX

#408383 Oct 8, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you are brewing up another dark age all by yourself.
Sure, whatever you say. Keep staying stuck in your mindless theology and dreams of revenge. Your immorality is showing.
Knowledge

United States

#408384 Oct 8, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pastor Mark teaching you this hate???
Don't know who you are talking about. Demonic forces just hate to hear the word of God....and people who make His word known. There is NO cherry picking God's word. Sorry, I am not a world pleaser, I am not with this world, I am with God.
Beelzy

Dallas, TX

#408385 Oct 8, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
This is yet another example of the hatred of an atheist. See why atheism will self -destruct???
He is one of yours. Embrace him.
Beelzy

Dallas, TX

#408386 Oct 8, 2012
Just Results wrote:
Oooops. lord ha ha. I addressed my post towards you when I meant it towards that evil twit beelzy. Sorry for the mess up.
This is an example of the rampant ignorance, rank stupidity, and gross immorality of the Christian.

Location hidden

#408387 Oct 8, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 8:11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.
12) Those by the way side are they , which, when they hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe AND be saved.
13) They on the rock are they, which, when they hear; receive the word with joy, and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.
14) And that which fell among thorns are they which, when they have heard, go forth and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.
17) For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
18) Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given: and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.
I am so glad you are reading those verses. Now, Go Live it. I am sure your preacher would be so proud. Learn from them
lord ha ha

United States

#408388 Oct 8, 2012
Beelzy wrote:
<quoted text>Middle School Theology and Insult Brigade.
What did you say CaPT UNDERPANTS or did you fart again? It realy don't matter all you produce is GAsssssss
Beelzy

Dallas, TX

#408389 Oct 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You will persih in the flames of hell with your wicked father,Satan the devil,for your wicked blasphemies against Christ the King who died for your wicked soul at Calvary!!
This room will soon be infested with squirrels once they get a load of how many nuts this title attracts.
Knowledge

United States

#408391 Oct 8, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so glad you are reading those verses. Now, Go Live it. I am sure your preacher would be so proud. Learn from them
It is my duty, to give you this warning....This has been laying heavy on my heart to give you.......I hope you heed this warning.

Psalm 105:15 Saying, Touch not mine annointed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Michael 683,846
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min CodeTalker 16,695
Venting Against FAKE Americans 22 min mama pat 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min trifecta1 983,125
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Born Again Past JW 619,698
Looking for girls to snapchat 1 hr butterfly10161964 2
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 4 hr Urka Burka Figurka 41
More from around the web