#407835 Oct 7, 2012
Oops, Meghan

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#407836 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
He hates his parents because they "brainwashed" him into Christianity. I wonder if he hates them for "brainwashing" me into Kindergarten. AND HE LIED ABOUT SERVING THESE GREAT UNITED CHRISTIAN STATES!!!!!HE'S A LIAR, A DRUG ADDICT, A TRAITOR, AND A CUB SCOUT!!!
Can't back up anything with facts so you keep on yelling into the wind.

I'm ready to go ALL IN (Texas Holdem term) if you are.
Bring it.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#407837 Oct 7, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...you couldn't upset him by calling him one name so now you try another? LOL....what are you, 9 years old? Grow up Danny-boy.
He's losing again, even though there was never a contest to win or lose.
He speaks of nothing other than hate. He promotes and admits his hate of others.
Now just how hard is it to figure out whom is the hater??

Consider the source...Coward viking...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#407838 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't back up anything with facts so you keep on yelling into the wind.
I'm ready to go ALL IN (Texas Holdem term) if you are.
Bring it.
Good Evening Mr. W..
I see you have been BUSY today..LOL
I believe you ran them off. Nice job. I hope you have a great week. It got a little crazy on here last night. Same ole..Same ole..LOL I know you may not want to hear this but..God does Love you..And so do I :)

Location hidden

#407839 Oct 7, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LB, why so much venom? Even if you spoke some truth, as a Christian, your "truth" should be tempered by love. Sorry, but I certainly just don't see a Christlike character within those words you spew.
He is always like this and then wants to condemn me for treating the unbelievers with love and respect. I am following my heart on this. God Bless
Oops Meghan

United States

#407840 Oct 7, 2012
Philippians 2:5-7 - Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bond-servant, and coming in the likeness of men.
Oops Meghan

United States

#407841 Oct 7, 2012
1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

Ouch.

Location hidden

#407842 Oct 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree with that. However, nost of them become decent, loving members of their comunities.
Viking and his minions are aberrations.
Exactly..Hi G_O_D. I love this verse for JUST that reason..

"I tell you, her sins--and they are many--have been forgiven, so she has shown me much love. But a person who is forgiven little shows only little love."
Oops Meghan

United States

#407843 Oct 7, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Evening Mr. W..
I see you have been BUSY today..LOL
I believe you ran them off. Nice job. I hope you have a great week. It got a little crazy on here last night. Same ole..Same ole..LOL I know you may not want to hear this but..God does Love you..And so do I :)
Deuteronomy 19:15 NIV

A matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.

How come no one agrees with you, Grace?
How can you wish some one a good week who is dragging innocent souls to hell? Please answer this.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#407845 Oct 7, 2012
Oops Meghan wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you wish some one a good week who is dragging innocent souls to hell? Please answer this.
No one agrees with her because she is possessed by Satan.....and she knows it. GRACE WALKER IS THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ON THIS FORUM!!!!!She is a demon in human form, she is THE WORST KIND OF SINNER!!!!!

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#407846 Oct 7, 2012
Mock26 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because you are the one who is shitting all over the teachings of the your savior! You claim to be a christian yet nearly everything about you and your posts proclaims for everyone to see that you are not a christian in any sense of the word. The depths of your hypocrisy is almost as great as that of your ignorance.
As for your list of expected responses, let me just say that they are quite silly. But, I will touch on one of them. Do the teachings of the quran apply to you? Of course not. You are not a muslim. So why would you expect an atheist to be bound by the teachings of the bible?
Have you been on the Muslim forum asking that same question (about the Quran)?

Location hidden

#407849 Oct 7, 2012
Oops Meghan wrote:
<quoted text>
How is he dragging innocent souls to hell? HOW do you KNOW this?
How would Jesus respond to unbelievers?
How do you resond to Jesus?
How can you NOT love everyone as Jesus did?
How come YOU dont care enough for those who dont believe and SHOW them God LOVE through YOU?.. It very simple, I dont judge unbelievers base on hate. We ALL our Gods children..
Have a great week..And one more thing..Wo cares if others agree?? As long as God does
Viking

Union City, NJ

#407850 Oct 7, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, some Christians act as if to be bold witnesses they must be rude, harsh, and obnoxious. That is not true. You can be bold and sensitive at the same time. It is true that the message of the Gospel will offend some. However, that does not give the messenger permission to offend and antagonize. A good witness acts wisely toward non-believers. Paul wrote, "Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you; so that you may behave properly toward outsiders" 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12. A good witness, one who is walking in wisdom, has a good reputation with those outside the church. That is one of the qualifications for recognizing the elders that God gives to the Church, 1 Timothy 3:1-7. Use your head ... think before you act or talk. "Do not be children in your thinking; yet in evil be babes, but in your thinking be mature." 1 Corinthians 14:20
Grace..........you make me sick.

Location hidden

#407851 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
These are Gods Words so be careful what you say..

"Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned, as it were, with salt, so that you may know how you should respond to each person," Colossians 4:6.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#407852 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>

I have all the ID required to continue.
You have all the ID required to crawl up my white ass and eat my embedded feces you piece of TREASONOUS, COWARDLY LITTLE SHIT!!!!!Do you realize how INCREDIBLY EASY it is to get ANY TYPE OF I.D. on the street YOU LITTLE CUB SCOUT!!!!!!!Prove it like a man, prove it in real life, prove it live you bitch. You hate-filled, treasonous bitch. I SAY AGAIN!!!!!!!YOU NEVER, EVER, SERVED A SINGLE SOLITARY DAY IN THE MILITARY!!!!!!NOT ONE!!!!!!!!YOU GUTLESS, RANK COWARD!!!
YOU AMERICA-HATING, YELLOW-BELLIED, TREASONOUS SCUM!!!!!!!!!!
Viking

Union City, NJ

#407853 Oct 7, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
How is he dragging innocent souls to hell? HOW do you KNOW this?
How would Jesus respond to unbelievers?
How do you resond to Jesus?
How can you NOT love everyone as Jesus did?
How come YOU dont care enough for those who dont believe and SHOW them God LOVE through YOU?.. It very simple, I dont judge unbelievers base on hate. We ALL our Gods children..
Have a great week..And one more thing..Wo cares if others agree?? As long as God does
GRACE WALKER....YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED!!!Please leave....thank you.

Location hidden

#407855 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
As God loves us, we must love others. Of course, this can be difficult-just look what it cost Christ to unconditionally and absolutely love us. If our Lord can suffer that, we can suffer whatever psychological or emotional pain it causes us to remain loving toward someone-and especially toward any nonbeliever, for whom we can trust that God has an acute interest.

God wants us to love others, to be his loving agents on earth. Simply love the nonbeliever in your life. Christ will take it from there.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#407856 Oct 7, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...you couldn't upset him by calling him one name so now you try another? LOL....what are you, 9 years old? Grow up Danny-boy.
Please......you Monkeys go to bed thinking about me, you Monkeys wake up thinking about me, and you Monkeys are so afflicted by me, you even give me my own Forum.........thanks for that. Just another place where I intellectually tear you clueless, Macaques to shreds.

Location hidden

#407857 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
No one agrees with her because she is possessed by Satan.....and she knows it. GRACE WALKER IS THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ON THIS FORUM!!!!!She is a demon in human form, she is THE WORST KIND OF SINNER!!!!!
We all know we must be humble before God. Let us also not forget to be humble before the people in our lives-each one of whom is, after all, an illustration of God's greatest creation, and made in his image. Remember: You didn't deserve to be saved. Being chosen by God isn't anything to be proud of. It's something to be grateful for.
Oops Meghan

United States

#407858 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
I gag, also.
It turns my stomach to see a new-ager, crystal hugging, psuedo-Christian try and preach everything but repentance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 864,775
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Tony17 599,772
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Great Day of Arma... 612,909
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 48 min andet1987 6,304
The Christian Atheist debate 51 min Lbj 2,007
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 58 min RiccardoFire 6,475
White Lives MATTER 1 hr Burke Devlin 113
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr WasteWater 272,417
More from around the web