Viking

Union City, NJ

#407724 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully your war will remain a war of words.
Another thinly veiled threat!!!!!!DO THESE PEOPLE EVER STOP????
Jesus

Lansdale, PA

#407725 Oct 7, 2012
Why do you lie about God?
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, read it. It is funny, you want to toss out the old testament, which never says this, because the gentile and pagans were enemies unto death. You toss out Matthews, John and all of Paul's writings, and love means sharing God's word, not you deciding what it is.
Do you think that Jesus is hateful and not loving, because he will come with fire and judgment?
In Luke 12:49 Jesus said, "I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled
"And to wait for his SON from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come." ó 1 Thessalonians 1:10
"For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming? For ye are our glory and joy." ó 1 Thessalonians 2:19, 20
"To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before GOD, even our FATHER, at the coming of our LORD JESUS CHRIST 'with all' His saints." ó 1 Thessalonians 3:13
"Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the LORD in the air: and so shall we ever be with the LORD." ó 1 Thessalonians 4:17.

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#407726 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you reprehensible little scumbag. You don't even matter any more, you've been OWNED, PUNKED, HUMILIATED, AND BITCHED OUT LIKE A JAILHOUSE BITCH!!!!!!!!Shut your mouth, you retard. Let me ask you something, you deplorable little shit...HOW SELF-LOATHING AND MASOCHISTIC ARE YOU?????????
Awwww...Mr. Tough Guy.....so generous with the caps lock. Should I feel honored that you dedicated the extra bandwidth just for me? I'm touched...let me know when you think you are besting me so I can forward a reality check your way.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#407727 Oct 7, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
"Christians all love him" - no, no they don't as you do not either. You, Viking, and several others are just poes and trolls, some with knowledge of the bible but I suspect most of it is off the cuff via Google. And if any of you truly think that you are christian then it is fortunate for our country that there are very few of your kind.
It matters not what an illiterate Monkey like you "suspects" Traitor Wiggley. As much of an idiotic functional illiterate that you clearly are, you are EVEN MORE LOST!!!!!YOU ARE GOING TO HELL SIR!!!!THIS IS NOT A THREAT THIS IS A PROMISE!!!!!!You don't know where you're standing, you don't know your ass from your elbow; believe it or not I literally pity you for you are truly pitiful.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#407728 Oct 7, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Mock told me to "act like a Christian".
But atheists say that Christianity is evil, from an evil God.
But when they don't like me, they say to "act like a good Christian"
C'mon athitards, which is it???
Oh, oh, oh,......I love this one!!! I've being say this for years. They are so hypocritical in what they say about the Bible, God, Christians, and all things which expose their wickedness and love of evil.

They also say that God is imaginary.....but say at the same time He is evil. They know He exists and that He will be the One that throws their carcasses into Hell.
Yep! they are scared.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#407729 Oct 7, 2012
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop inserting words in the Bible that are not there.
Why do you blaspheme ?
I do NOT blaspheme. Mark 16:6 HE IS RISEN!!!!!!How is that blasphemy????
Jesus

Lansdale, PA

#407731 Oct 7, 2012
I am so saddened that so many Christians are lying in the name of my Father.

You may blaspheme me but your blasphemy of the Spirit of God is unforgivable.

There is not a righteous man to be found among you pretenders to my Father's table.

Reality, USA

#407732 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir a LIAR!!!!!You did NOT rename me first, I renamed YOU first. I've been calling you a drug addict and traitor from Jump Street.....because it's what you are!!!!!!LIKE I SAID TRAITOR WIGGLEY!!!!!!YOUR REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY BULLSHIT IS NOT GONNA WORK WITH ME!!!!!!!!YOU copied ME......TRAITOR WIGGLEY!!!!DRUGGIE WIGGLEY!!!!!!!!THANK YOU FOR FLATTERING ME!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

Nuh-uhhhh, I called you a poopyface first!!! Yes I did!!! YES I DID!!!!!!

MOMMM!!!! Mr. Wiggley isn't playing fair!!!!

LOL....what a child.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#407733 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>If you wish to claim that you do not believe Jesus, then that is one thing. To say differently is your personal opinion and your attack on Jesus. I will gladly show you where He said this, but then you will attack the Bible and John.
Don't forget, you're dealing with a schizophrenic animal who has been banned from SIX FORUMS soon to be SEVEN. This piece of rotting Hell-bound shit blasphemes God with EVERY SENTENCE HE WRITES. He is an acutely demented psychopath and sociopath. He is the sickest human being to ever post here......by far and away.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#407734 Oct 7, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
the ugliness of a christurd for all to see, on his god's holy day
OCTOBER IS NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARENESS MONTH
You did go to work today , didn't you? Sunday should not be a day-off from work for atheturds. Atheturds should work 7 days a week , and should be working on any day that is a religious holiday , like Christmas and Easter.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#407735 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
I do NOT blaspheme. Mark 16:6 HE IS RISEN!!!!!!How is that blasphemy????
It's not.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#407736 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your mouth you TRAITOR...YOU TRAITOR!!!!!YOU HATE YOUR PARENTS AND YOU HATE YOUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!YOU DISGUSTING TREASONOUS SCUM!!!
No I don't hate my parents you poor hateful bastard.
I understand and respect their reasoning but disagree and from that we have obtained Mutual Respect. Something I submit you have no experience with.
I feel sorry for you. You can not demand that I hate my Parents you silly fool. You can not demand me to hate anyone.
Your madman tactics remind me of Jim Jones or Charles Manson.
I do not hate my country you fool. Tears came to my eyes today when the National Anthem was sung before the NASCAR race today.

Oh well, at least you typed in all uppercase once again. Your yelling from your keyboard is wonderfully silent on my side.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#407737 Oct 7, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I'll remember about taking a Goody powder 'before' I have to start something that difficult from now on. Sounds like a good idea.
Hey there W_N...hope all is well.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#407738 Oct 7, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww...Mr. Tough Guy.....so generous with the caps lock. Should I feel honored that you dedicated the extra bandwidth just for me? I'm touched...let me know when you think you are besting me so I can forward a reality check your way.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJA

What an absolutely delusional little Monkey we have here. I've been besting you from day one, you moronic shit. As far as you sending a "reality check" my way, you wouldn't know what a reality check was if one bit you in your ugly, ignorant ass.........YOU ILLITERATE JACKASS........Hey wait a minute?? Weren't you gonna ignore me too?

!!!!!!!!!!SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN'T IGNORE ME, I'M TOO MUCH OF A GREAT WRITER, AND I'M TOO THOUGHT-PROVOKING!!!I'M JUST TOO GREAT TO IGNORE!!!!!!!LITERALLY!!

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#407740 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only is he a TOP LIAR, HE IS A TOP TRAITOR WHO HATES AMERICA AND HIS PARENTS. He never, never, ever, served in the Armed Forces...NEVER!!!!!!!!!!DAMN aTHEIST LIAR!!!!!!!!!!
Wanna put you money where your big lying mouth is??
How about it Coward viking...come on, place your bet.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#407741 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
This means absolutely NOTHING coming from you.......NOTHING!!!
Of course not, you can't comprehend logic.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#407744 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>It seems like he gets an S, for successfully revealing your pissed out state of mind. Don't lie, just find a point and try to make it.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I own him brother, he's mine. He reacts the way I WANT him to react. He is so incredibly stupid and unbelievably clueless, he doesn't realize I'm the Puppetmaster and he is the puppet. He's too daft to realize this is a cat playing with a dead mouse. Translation: HE'S MINE.....I OWN HIM!!!!!!!!!!

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#407745 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>So, at what point in time was your nose allowed in the conversation or in the dialog of this thread, you seem to have just wiggled in.
Can't back anything with facts so you try to tell me I can't post here. Odd diversion in that it offered nor made any gain to your hope that I would subject to your self proclaimed possession of this thread and who may post to it.
It would seem only you have to wiggle about anything. Covering your oscar busted wilde liar identity isn't working.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#407746 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna put you money where your big lying mouth is??
How about it Coward viking...come on, place your bet.
Oh yeah, woop de doo......what are you gonna do, TRAITOR WIGGLEY, assume someone else's identity? You've already done that here many, many times. Oh and by the way Mr. Gambler, you've been spreading false rumors that I'm a convict......WOULD YOU CARE TO BET $10,000 AND FIVE KICKS IN THE BALLS ON THAT!!!!COME ON WIGGLEY....PLACE YOUR BET!!!!!!!!!!BIG MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!

Reality, USA

#407747 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with your post, that is the goal that we strive for and it is a tough goal, which is why Jesus died for us because we are not perfect.
Why question is this: Should Christians spend 1 of 10 hours telling other Christians, who are going to heaven, how to be better Christians on the way to heaven......or.....
Should Christians spend 10 of 10 hours telling gays, unbelievers, and atheists that they are sinning, going to hell, and need a Savior so they can get a chance to go to heaven?
Do whichever pleases you the most. I, as is everyone else, am here of my own accord and if I don't like what I read I have several choices I can make, one of which obviously is to leave. I do think that telling an atheist on a thread seemingly directed to atheists who are no longer christian is a waste of ones time hence why I see most of the self-proclaimed christians, yourself included, as poles and trolls. Not here to convert but to try and piss off...for entertainment...to try and catch slipping up some sort of fact or theory. I suspect some non-christians attempt to do the same however I feel that the advantage is usually towards the non-believer...they really have no "rules" to follow whereas the christian has the buybull and it's rules to follow and if they stray from it they are a hypocrite and their credibility is shot.
Summing it up...you are better off spending your hour preaching to the faithful...IMO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min marge 558,842
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Hidingfromyou 773,395
Moses never existed 8 min UWarRaceMaKEWORLD... 717
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 min UWarRaceMaKEWORLD... 4,678
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 10 min andet1987 5,701
bless the jews (Nov '08) 13 min Alive jews freedom 7,047
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min AN NFL FAN 119,633
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min WasteWater 264,975
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Catcher1 175,509
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 604,737
More from around the web