Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#407792 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJA
What an absolutely delusional little Monkey we have here. I've been besting you from day one, you moronic shit. As far as you sending a "reality check" my way, you wouldn't know what a reality check was if one bit you in your ugly, ignorant ass.........YOU ILLITERATE JACKASS........Hey wait a minute?? Weren't you gonna ignore me too?
!!!!!!!!!!SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN'T IGNORE ME, I'M TOO MUCH OF A GREAT WRITER, AND I'M TOO THOUGHT-PROVOKING!!!I'M JUST TOO GREAT TO IGNORE!!!!!!!LITERALLY!!
Say this prayer...Prayer: Father, forgive me for the awful ways I use my tongue. Too often I use it to lash out at others in anger and frustration, hoping to hurt them and cause them to feel as hurt and bruised as I might at that moment. Too often I use my tongue to put others down whose ideas don't agree with mine, rather than speaking to them with a loving spirit, effectively using Your gift of language to question, reason, and convince. Help me, gracious Father, to remember that no matter how much provocation another person might give me, that each human being is created in Your likeness and is due the every bit of Your love and mercy in Jesus that I can share. Teach me to use my tongue to praise rather than curse, to uplift rather than tear down, and to love rather than hate. In Jesus' most precious and holy name I pray. Amen.

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#407793 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>It seems like he gets an S, for successfully revealing your pissed out state of mind. Don't lie, just find a point and try to make it.
What's a "pissed out" state of mind.
Typo isn't going to get it this time.
Jesus

Lansdale, PA

#407794 Oct 7, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me answer that one!!!! Why dont YOU go to the gay bars and do that face to face?? Why spend ALL your time on topix arguing like a posessed demon to the same people over and over?? You are not here to lead anybody to The Lord..You are trying to get them to run further away from God..
James 3:10..James 3:9 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Brother James. The appointed leader of the fellowship. There is a good reason he was chosen over all the others.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#407795 Oct 7, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell I made you mad. I can tell by the usual childish atheist remarks and name calling. It's Sunday. You, being an atheist shitthead, I sure hope you went to work today.
another delusional christurd attempting deflection. who'd a thunk it!

sorry skippy, you don't have the power to make me mad. make me laugh, yes. mad, no.

nope, didn't have to work today!!!!!!!! where i work, we rotate being ON-CALL on weekends.

went shopping with friends, then had lunch! my hubby/boys/FIL/2 other friends went to the COLTS/PACKERS game in indy. his law firm gets free tickets. they should be home in another hour and a half.

colts won!

yes it's sunday and here you are..acting like a JACKASS FOR JESUS!

OCTOBER IS NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARENESS MONTH

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#407796 Oct 7, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry to hear that, GW.
Sadly your story is not so unique, and there are many pastors and others with Christian titles, that have used and discarded people, or stabbed others in the back. Thats why its so important that we dont vest too much into fallible humans, and focus on our personal relationship with Christ. Even so, I pray you'll have like minded travelors with whom you can have fellowship and growth, as we all need.
Peace....
Thanks so much. Yes, You are correct and thats exactly what I have done. I forgive those who has wrongly used me and Got on with my realtionship with Jesus Christ. I will no longer get involved with Religion again after God led me into the truth of the Gospel.
Jesus

Lansdale, PA

#407797 Oct 7, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing,.... Which is not only a contradiction, but unnatural, as well as wicked and sinful:
my brethren, these things ought not so to be: in any, and much less in professors of religion: such things are unbecoming men, are a scandal upon human nature, and exceeding unworthy of the Christian name; see Psalm 50:16.
Such men have been, and will continue to be, embarassments to Mankind. They refuse to follow the simple path laid at their feet.
Hey Pibbstraa

United States

#407798 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
No I meant that. The threats of violence, hate and fighting instigated by christians in the last 24 hours is disturbing.
Says the person who threatens to shoot people in the face.
I know. Personally, hypocrite.

Since: Nov 09

USA

#407799 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>You are non-christian by reject, you nevefr were a Christian. If you do not understand that basic point, then your failings were obvious. Please, explain how Christ led you from Christ, through studying, reading and prayer. That is like the 1/3 demons and satan saying that God led them to their misunderastanding through prayer, studying and counsel. You can not become a Christian, God has to invite you, and that comes from seeking Him, not seeking away from Him. Your lusts and desires led you away froom seeking Christ. Same story, different body.
LB, why so much venom? Even if you spoke some truth, as a Christian, your "truth" should be tempered by love. Sorry, but I certainly just don't see a Christlike character within those words you spew.
Jesus

Lansdale, PA

#407800 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
No I meant that. The threats of violence, hate and fighting instigated by christians in the last 24 hours is disturbing.
Forgive them. They do not know what they do.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#407801 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, woop de doo......what are you gonna do, TRAITOR WIGGLEY, assume someone else's identity? You've already done that here many, many times. Oh and by the way Mr. Gambler, you've been spreading false rumors that I'm a convict......WOULD YOU CARE TO BET $10,000 AND FIVE KICKS IN THE BALLS ON THAT!!!!COME ON WIGGLEY....PLACE YOUR BET!!!!!!!!!!BIG MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!
Nope, have no interest if you are a felon or not.
You on the other hand have several times in the last 24 hours claimed you know I am not a Vet and have not served in the Military.
I here and now challenge you in an "ALL IN" regarding your claim.
I am a Veteran and have the papers to prove it.
Wanna play?? Or are you going to change your tune to something else? You sounded pretty confident earlier. Are you scared to back up your claim??

I'm ALL IN...how about you punk? Wanna play?

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#407802 Oct 7, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You did go to work today , didn't you? Sunday should not be a day-off from work for atheturds. Atheturds should work 7 days a week , and should be working on any day that is a religious holiday , like Christmas and Easter.
well considering atheists hold higher paying jobs than nonatheists.....:-)

i work part time. i do not need to work full time. tho i have worked 17 days straight. usually during dec-jan. sorry you don't get to make my work schedule.

tho you should try employment, instead of sitting in your mommy's basement on the computer 24/7.

as for the holidays you mentioned, you do know your religion stole those from pagans. to con pagans into joining your hateful religion!

we take turns working holidays. if you worked, you would know most companies operate this way.
Jesus

Lansdale, PA

#407803 Oct 7, 2012
Vikings Ship Sank wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus did not say he was God. He is the Son of God.
All of Mankind are the children of God.

Follow you lineage back to the begining of time and you will find The Father.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#407804 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJA
I own you Traitor Wiggley.....you are literally my Puppet. I literally own you. How are you gonna prove it??? By doing what you do best.........STEALING SOMEONE ELSE'S IDENTITY!!!!YOU DAMN TRAITOR!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAH
Sheeeesh you are now backing down. The pretense that I can not prove who I am bleeds over to you as well dummy.
If my ID is in question then so is your's.
I have no problem proving who I am.
Wanna play ALL IN???
Chicken Shit Coward viking....
Hey Pibbstraa

United States

#407805 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna put you money where your big lying mouth is??
How about it Coward viking...come on, place your bet.
I've heard you voice your ill feelings for being "brainwashed" as a child by your parents.
And you lie about your "service" to this great country constantly. Fess up, cub scout.
Hey Pibbstraa

United States

#407806 Oct 7, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Nuh-uhhhh, I called you a poopyface first!!! Yes I did!!! YES I DID!!!!!!
MOMMM!!!! Mr. Wiggley isn't playing fair!!!!
LOL....what a child.
Meltdown...

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#407807 Oct 7, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
instead of admitting you were wrong, you try deflection.
**rolls eyes**
is this fundie dance step in the fundie play book???
OCTOBER IS NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARENESS MONTH
Repeats are about once every page...
Jesus

Lansdale, PA

#407808 Oct 7, 2012
A simple 'God give me the strength to be a better person and accept your will' will suffice.
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Say this prayer...Prayer: Father, forgive me for the awful ways I use my tongue. Too often I use it to lash out at others in anger and frustration, hoping to hurt them and cause them to feel as hurt and bruised as I might at that moment. Too often I use my tongue to put others down whose ideas don't agree with mine, rather than speaking to them with a loving spirit, effectively using Your gift of language to question, reason, and convince. Help me, gracious Father, to remember that no matter how much provocation another person might give me, that each human being is created in Your likeness and is due the every bit of Your love and mercy in Jesus that I can share. Teach me to use my tongue to praise rather than curse, to uplift rather than tear down, and to love rather than hate. In Jesus' most precious and holy name I pray. Amen.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#407810 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong TRAITOR WIGGLEY, I renamed you months ago. DRUG ADDICT AND TREASONOUS SCUM!!!!!!!!!!HA HA !!!!!!
Missed that I guess since you have no valid information to make your claim credible...but then again...you have never made a credible claim here yet so...you are still Coward viking.
It fits...and you like it.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#407812 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Little TRAITOR Wiggley getting TREMENDOUSLY UPSET LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD GIRL!!!!!!!!!! I OWN YOU, YOU TREASONOUS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I'll respond with an all lowercase message. It would seem you are the upset one here Coward viking.

Calm down and try again when you have control of yourself.
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407813 Oct 7, 2012
Jesus wrote:
A simple 'God give me the strength to be a better person and accept your will' will suffice.
<quoted text>
WOW!!!! I think you just dissed her........big time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 30 min Bongo 45,836
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Dec 2017 News 990,660
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 1 hr What if 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Paul really ist tot 370
Want to be in a relationship with Niall Horan 3 hr Babygirl95 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Rosesz 691,918
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Exposing Devil Lies 6,688
More from around the web