Why I’m no longer a Christian

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#407631 Oct 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He is like a ninth grader arguing with scholars how Columbus was the first human in North America. ROFLMA
I've got him kinda pissed right now.
He imitated me by giving me another name AFTER I gave him the Coward viking name.
He's such a child. It is truely very funny.
lord ha ha

United States

#407632 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad I have a Irony Meter with a reset button.
Can't put it on stupid you would blow it up from all your rants hahahahah

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#407635 Oct 7, 2012
All I have learned from these "christians" is that they are liars, stupid, cowards, hate filled monsters.

They are nothing, have nothing and believe in nothing.

Thank God I am not like them.

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#407637 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJA
Let me explain something to you Joaquin, you "bettering" me is as likely as a dying, crippled cockroach bettering a young Bald Eagle.
Sure Coward viking, sure...
You have been had sonny.
Move on child before your feeling get hurt some more.

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#407638 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
My God is not crap, my God is JESUS CHRIST!!!!!HE SAID SO MANY, MANY TIMES!!!!!!!!!YOUR God is Satan.......that's more than obvious.
Yes your god is crap, your jesus is crap, your christ is crap and your religion is total crap so it's all crap.

Sorry Coward viking you have lost again.

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#407639 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
The only scumbag was your MOTHER for not aborting you when she had the chance.
A comment from a loser who has to lash out one last time as he's going down.
Haha such a childish form of retribution.

“Witch King of Angmar”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#407640 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
You wretched hypocrite. So it's okay for these Demons in human form to tear me to pieces with insults, lies, flagrant physical threats, and unforgivable blasphemy; but it's not okay for me to fight back. It's okay for you to tell me I use "satanic sex toys" but it's not okay for me to fight back...I DON'T THINK SO. I also WILL NOT ALLOW someone who doesn't believe in Jesus to quote HIS sayings. Sorry, no can do. You do NOT have that privilege. You don't get to quote what you don't believe in..........NO SIR!!!!!!! I WON'T ALLOW IT!!!!!!! I am a Christian Warrior in the tradition of David, Solomon, Joshua, and The Maccabees. I have been an EXEMPLARY CHRISTIAN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!AND THAT IS A FACT!!!!!!! I've saved more lives and souls than you could possibly imagine. I've risked my life for strangers, I've done more charitable work than all the atheist animals in this forum COMBINED!!!!! I've given more love, kindness, and compassion than all the atheists Monkeys in this or any other thread. But when Demons come at me, I react accordingly. END OF STORY!!!!!
So what you are really saying is that your faith is not strong enough to endure an onslaught of words. It is really quite sad and pathetic that mere words can shake your faith to such an extent that you throw away the teachings of that faith and resort to insults and ridicule. Like I said, not really much of a christian, are you?

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#407641 Oct 7, 2012
lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Get them viking your blasting them all over get them bro!!!!
Well looky here...Coward viking has a cheerleading section.
Isn't that precious!!!
What color are your pom poms??

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#407642 Oct 7, 2012
Mock26 wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of all of these people who is the one who professes to adhere to a religion that teaches to love thy neighbors, to turn the other cheek, to love they enemies, and which they claim to be a religion of peace and love? Hmmm? The only hypocrite here is you, because you claim to be a christian out of one side of your mouth yet you spew forth hateful, angry words out of the other sides that belie your claim of being a christian. Not very much of a christian, are you?
He's a classic...watch how he claims now that you are the hater and he's the christian soldier fighting the demon bad guys and he's soooo brave...and on and on.
It's a good laugh considering he's a Coward.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#407643 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>If you wish to claim that you do not believe Jesus, then that is one thing. To say differently is your personal opinion and your attack on Jesus. I will gladly show you where He said this, but then you will attack the Bible and John.
I am only stating FACTS about the Bible.

It has nothing to do with beliefs or opinions.

The FACT that you do not believe is that Jesus never said He was God in any Gospel.

“Witch King of Angmar”

Location hidden

#407644 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong, the Bible does not tell us to be neighbors or love heathens and imbeciles.
The scripture is in regard to Christian brothers and sisters. God tells us to come out from among the world.
Here is what Jesus says.
John 8:44-45
King James Version (KJV)
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Care to quote the passages that tell christians to hurl insults and ridicule people?

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#407645 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly why would anyone show you anything, your intent is not to understand and be civil, it is a one-sided banter of foolishness. You see, your reference to parents beating you, must mean that you were fine with your parents beating you and making you gay. That is not normal.
There is one thing all gays have in common, they all had parents, which means that they is the first point of examination in determining what went wrong.
He made yet another accusation he can not possibly back up with facts. You wouldn't know that because you just stuck your fat nose in where you shouldn't have.
On that not Coward viking has been renamed as you can see. He will remain a Coward until he can back up his false claims.
OK??
If not, tough shit.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#407646 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong, the Bible does not tell us to be neighbors or love heathens and imbeciles.....
"Love thy Neighbor" "Love your enemies."

You should read the Bible someday.
lord ha ha

United States

#407647 Oct 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Niether was I, you demented sockpuppet.
LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR you still wearing little girly pantys too hahahahahah

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#407648 Oct 7, 2012
Mock26 wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to quote the passages that tell christians to hurl insults and ridicule people?
I'd also like to see the passage that specifically refers to imbeciles.

“Witch King of Angmar”

Location hidden

#407649 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong, the Bible does not tell us to be neighbors or love heathens and imbeciles.
The scripture is in regard to Christian brothers and sisters. God tells us to come out from among the world.
Here is what Jesus says.
John 8:44-45
King James Version (KJV)
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Matthew 5:44
King James Version
"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

Where in Matthew 5 does it say that that only applies to your fellow christians?

“Witch King of Angmar”

Location hidden

#407650 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a classic...watch how he claims now that you are the hater and he's the christian soldier fighting the demon bad guys and he's soooo brave...and on and on.
It's a good laugh considering he's a Coward.
It is absolutely amazing how a few words can so easily shake their faith.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#407651 Oct 7, 2012
lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look the buttplug muslim is trying to get answers to questiond that have ben answered over and over and over and over and over again man you got to be stupid that's why mohamad made the qu'ran to say thing over and over because your so stupid child molester just like your god allah
Your butt may need plugging but I need answers without digression deviation or personal attacks.
Simply answer the exact question. Thank you.

A) Please can you Name that "Trinity in Unity" or Name that "T(ri)une in One" by pointing out the three "components".
They have been numbered so you can pick the THREE very easily:

1- father of son of "GOD"
2- father of son of "god the father"
3- ghost of father of son of "GOD"
4- ghost of father of son of "god the father"
5- spirit of father of son of "GOD"
6- spirit of father of son of "god the father"
7- son of man (son of Adam)
8- son of man (son of David)
9- son of man (son of Joseph)
10- son of "GOD" (who encompasses god the father)
11- son of "god the father" (who is part of GOD)
12- son of god the holy spirit (who is part of GOD)
13- son of god the holy ghost (who is part of GOD)
14- ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
15- ghost of son of man (son of David)
16- ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
17- ghost of son of "GOD"
18- ghost of son of "god the father"
19- ghost of son of "god the holy spirit"
20- ghost of son of "god the holy ghost"
21- spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
22- spirit of son of man (son of David)
23- spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
24- spirit of son of "GOD"
25- spirit of son of "god the father"
26- spirit of son of "god the holy spirit"
27- spirit of son of "god the holy ghost"
28- ghost of spirit of father of son of "GOD"
29- ghost of spirit of father of son of "god the father"
30- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
31- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of David)
32- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
33- ghost of spirit of son of "GOD"
34- ghost of spirit of son of "god the father"
35- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy spirit
36- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy ghost
37- spirit of ghost father of son of "GOD"
38- spirit of ghost of father of son of "god the father"
39- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
40- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of David)
41- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
42- spirit of ghost of son of "GOD"
43- spirit of ghost of son of "god the father"
44- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy spirit
45- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy ghost
46- "Risen" Jesus
47- "Risen" son of man (son of Adam)
48- "Risen" son of man (son of David)
49- "Risen" son of man (son of Joseph)
50- "Risen" son of "God"
51- "Risen" son of "god the father"
52- "Risen" son of "god the holy spirit"
53- "Risen" son of "god the holy ghost"
54- "Lord" of St Paul
55- "Christ" of St Paul
56- Millions of "Jesus" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
57- Millions of "Holy Spirits" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
58- Millions of "Holy Ghosts" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
59- The Jesus in heaven sitting on his own right hand watching himself VINDICTIVELY making footstool of enemies.
60- ALL of the above?
61- NONE of the above?
62- Any more to be added to the above?

B) Please show in the NT where Jesus claims divinity as follows:
"I AM JESUS. I AM YOUR GOD WHO HAS COME TO EARTH IN HUMAN FORM AS MY ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO DIE WILLINGLY IN THE HANDS OF JEWS, FOR THE SINS OF GENTILES AS WELL AS THE ISRAELITES ON A roman CROSS, WHO WILL BE SAVED FOREVER & HAVE ETERNAL LIFE WHEN THEY ACCEPT MY SACRIFICE ON THEIR BEHALF when I go back up to sit on my own right hand to make foot stool of my enemies. I EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN"

Thank you.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#407652 Oct 7, 2012
That's nice, Mock. It's always nice to see a hypocrite atheist quote the Bible that they don't believe in to suit their argument.
Jesus

Lansdale, PA

#407653 Oct 7, 2012
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength: this is the first commandment.
And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Bongo 70,779
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 5 min Buck Crick 53
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min truth 658,676
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min RiccardoFire 45,612
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min New Age Spiritual... 974,719
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Johnny 5,005
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 282,973
More from around the web