Hundreds Killed
(estimated)

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#407369 Oct 7, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
He hasn't suceeded at anything else he tried to do on here. He only suceeded at proving what a liar he truly is. He will not suceed at driving a wedge between us. And just to shut him up..Guess what Mr W??? I am a Believer. I believe in Jesus Christ. Now, Is that a NEWSFLASH to you?? LOL I will always respect people for who they are NOT for what they believe if the respect is mutual...AND most of the people on here are wonderful people who just happens to believe or not believe. Doesnt mean we have to hate one another. We just agree to disagree and have fun together as we put those hateful ones in their place..Right Mr W???
I agree Grace. I find it revealing that he would openly attempt to provoke hate and fighting.
I would note that someone who harbors the degree of hate he does should seek help before words turn to actions of violence.
Oh well, have a nice day!!

“Witch King of Angmar”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#407370 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would "the word of a very few writers" have 2 Billion followers, 2000 years later??
Irrelevant. The majority of the world is not christian. Also, roughly 1.6 billion muslims follow the writings of one person 1,500 years later. Nearly 900 million hindus follow the writings of many writers 3,000 years later. Roughly 1 billion people still follow the writings of Mao 70 years later. Just because a certain number of people believe something actually means that it must therefore be true.

“Witch King of Angmar”

Location hidden

#407371 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
And your mother is MY strap-on.
What part of the bible commands you to insult people? Is it before or after the part about turning the other cheek and loving your enemies? Perhaps there is a Book of Douchery that I missed the last time I read the bible?

Also, why exactly is it that you are no longer a christian? Was it the satanic sex toys?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#407372 Oct 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If by "Christ" you mena Jesus then you are totally insane.
The invented God your pagan religion calls "Christ" is not Jesus.
Jesus was indeed Jewish. That you deny that means you deny Jesus and don't believe in Jesus. You believe in a Pagan Greek God.
You are either insane or very stupid.
Actually I prefer Christs Hebrew name """"" YESHUA"""" instead of the English name Jesus. Ask me why?

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#407373 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>No, exposing turn of events, I guess good ole Gracey turned out to be one of you, and unbeliever.
Correction for you...she is what she is and needs not to be classified as anyone or anything by the likes of you.
You just can't stand her not bowing to your heinous beliefs.
Go try to invoke infighting elsewhere...your religion is rooted in hate and we want no part of it.
I've noticed you've stayed away from logging in as oscar wilde. Do you think we'll forget?
Not a chance oscar busted wilde liar.
Haha

“Witch King of Angmar”

Location hidden

#407374 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did........many times.
Really? Jesus spoke English, a language that did not even exist in the years 0-33 AD, let alone even exist in that part of the world? I could have sworn that he spoke Aramaic and as such would not have used the ENGLISH word "hell." Care to quote a copy of an Aramaic bible that uses the ENGLISH word "hell" in it?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#407375 Oct 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If by "Christ" you mena Jesus then you are totally insane.
The invented God your pagan religion calls "Christ" is not Jesus.
Jesus was indeed Jewish. That you deny that means you deny Jesus and don't believe in Jesus. You believe in a Pagan Greek God.
You are either insane or very stupid.
Christ simply means the ANOINTED. Yeshua,Christ's Hebrew name means YaHoVaH's saviour basically. Therefore His name and title is YESHUA, CHRIST THE ANOINTED. And let all Gods children say AMEN.

You guys have a great day. Till we meet again.

And be nice to each other. Well at least try to. I know there are some people on this forum that can really try ones spirit. Don't let them rent space in your head.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#407376 Oct 7, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont need to take a poll from PEOPLE. Well, I would rather be called the LEAST in the kingdom then to bust hell wide open as you are going to do. You are the anti christ, you lying demon. Go play with fire and get use to it. I have more intelligent people to talk to. I busted your lying A@@ and you have been after me ever since..I know you cant help but be obsessed with me but you are gay and I tried to help you with that but you refused. You want to stay that way. Kaitlin acts more like a christian than you do. If you want to piss me off, Try, Try again..I am laughing at you too much to be pissed off. Keep em coming demon..i will be here for a while
I didn't catch that the first time I read it but is is rather odd, if not a "sin" to take a poll of humans over trusting his god.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#407377 Oct 7, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy just told me to die, and be burned at the stake. You don't think that is evil behavior? I never threatened his life or anyone else's for that matter. You don't think threating ones life is spewing hate? He not only threatened me once but three times. I told him Yesterday I would not argue or speak with him anymore. He attacked me. I have not had any dealing with him sense I told him I would not argue with him anymore? Tell me Grace, are you standing with G-O-D on his threatening to murder me in his rants or are you going to stand by a person who has not bothered him and he has attacked. I have been trying to get along with others today. That is why he attacked me, he couldn't stand that I was having a civilized discussion with you and Black Thunder. You have to stand for something Grace....I want to know where you stand. Do you stand with a man who blasphemes God's word and people as in the disciples and the Christians.who he has also threatened me wanting me burned at the stake. Do you stand with god or with the Christians....You have to make your choice on what is right and wrong.
So why aren't you also calling viking evil for doing the same thing many many times?
And please don't go the "he's doing it in god's name" or some holy crap like that. If you are going to classify something like that as "evil" then go after him as well.
Or does he intimidate you too much?

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#407378 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>OCTOBER IS NATIONAL WITCH BEATING MONTH, OCT. 31.
Hmmmm, a christian promoting violence...

Jump on this knowledge!!! His words have turned to actions!!

Reported...

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#407379 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly, knowledge, Grace stand with them because she is them. I have checked and she is not a Christian. There is a certain pattern that they have,and they are all led by the gay demon principality over this North continent. You need to treat Grace, like a sinner on the way to hell, and deliver the word on that. If it turns out she is Water Nymph, likely, since Nymph was in the church 30 years and Nymph has been on this thread, for over 2 years and Grace just showed up. You have to understand power struggles, D_O_G and Nymph have believed that they have controlled this thread. They have other atheist friends, and they have a pack to not interfere with each other's threads, until a powerful "Lie Buster" comes along.
Until, Grace explains why she called Christ a liar, when Christ said in Matthews 5:17-19, that he came to fulfill the law and not abolish it, Grace is part of the atheist gay agenda.
So you have "checked" whether she is a christian??
This is some funny shit bucky.
You get whackier every post you make.

I never knew there was a contest for control of this thread. Alas, only in your feeble twisted mind I suppose.

bmz

Singapore

#407380 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, a christian promoting violence...
Jump on this knowledge!!! His words have turned to actions!!
Reported...
lol! Good one

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#407381 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Now now now Greasy, he like me know that you all get along and you all get along to hell. You may get your wish in join Kaitlin in her destined home, based on her admission of what she believes. The word is "misspellings", it is "sometimes", can't, anyone's. So, you are calling Jesus a liar again, since Jesus spoke more often about hell than he did heaven.....sad, Greasy sad.
It appears Grace has gotten the best of you.
The last resort is to try insults.

And then there's this... "he like me know that you all get along and you all get along to hell"

Your grammer and spelling sucks...and no, those were not typos. You either can't spell and/or construct a proper sentence or you're taking drugs.

I vote both of the above.

bmz

Singapore

#407382 Oct 7, 2012
Mock26 wrote:
Is it before or after the part about turning the other cheek and loving your enemies?
Thanks for bringing this point up.

I don't believe that Jesus told folks to offer the other cheek, when slapped on one.

When Jesus was slapped by the official, he did not offer the other cheek and instead, asked"

"Why did you strike me?"

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#407383 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't ONE LIE in the Bible, you satanic little douchebag. Why are you so hateful, why are you so reprehensibly disgusting?? The Bible is the word of God, you little piece of insect shit. Why are you so full of diabolical hatred??? Why are you so insane??? You animal, you wretched, deplorable animal you. Pleas die, please, pretty please with sugar on top..........DIE!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmmm, where's knowledge now??

Another death threat from viking. 2 in less than 24 hours.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#407384 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Grace is that you too? Sounds like you Grace.
Gettin' those voices in your head again there oscar busted wilde liar?
Go get your morning dose of meds and rest awhile...maybe they will go away.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#407385 Oct 7, 2012
Cyber_Kid 44 wrote:
Cyber_Kid 44 wrote:
<quoted text>
What color is the sky in your world? How did you get to be so psychotic and hateful? WHY did you become so hateful?
<quoted text>
Have I sworn at you like that? No; so much for your claim of merely "dishing out what you get," you liar.
You are one sick dude. Even Ol' Yeller had to be put down at the end; I'm hoping you get the same treatment, because you are obviously rabid.
You didn't expect a "christian" to keep his word did you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min dirty white boy- 602,182
100%ProfitBot 9 min OscarM 1
The Intense Power Behind The New World Order...... 27 min bubba burpalot 21
Come on Toshi Sanyo 29 min bubba burpalot 10
9/11 Was An Inside Job 34 min bubba burpalot 28
ebola gay snapchat incest bestiality nwo pedo c... 36 min bubba burpalot 5
Nine Eleven 36 min bubba burpalot 141
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 548,705
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr bacon hater 750,701
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 261,680