Why I’m no longer a Christian
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407476 Oct 7, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really expect an intelligent answer from that frothing lunatic?
Says a dangerous, raving maniac whose profile picture is a GUN!!!!!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#407477 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
The only weapon the atheist has IS the lie. The distortion, the out of context taking, the Cherry-Picking, the bending of the truth, the omission, the addition, AND THE FLAT OUT LIE!!!!Example, they like to say the original Mark says nothing of the Resurrection, when we ALL KNOW Mark Chapter 8 clearly states: HE IS RISEN. What do they think "He is Risen" means??? He is risen from Yoga??? DAMN aTHEIST LIARS!!!
Their defeat is incessant, crushing and humiliating. Another CONSTANT atheist lie: "Hitler was inspired by Christianity" when we ALL KNOW Hitler renounced Catholicism at 13(just like Charles Darwin) when we ALL KNOW Hitler was the furthest thing from a Christian in World History, and most importantly when we ALL KNOW HITLER WAS INSPIRED BY NIETZSCHE.......as in FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE, The self-proclaimed Anti-Christ, KING AND GOD OF ALL aTHEISTS!!!!
THE MAN WHO SAID "GOD IS DEAD" THANK YOU ATHEISM!!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH ATHEISM!!!!!!GREAT JOB ATHEISM!!!!!FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE, he who inspired COUNTLESS KILLERS AND MURDERERS ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!!Killers like Leopold and Loeb, who absolutely loved Nietzsche and his writings. It was Nietzsche who inspired Hitler to write "Mein Kampf" it was Nietzsche's VIRULENT ANTI-SEMITISM, who inspired Hitler to carry out The Holocaust, it was NIETZSCHE who wrote that the crippled, weak and infirmed were "obstacles and hindrances to progress and should be disposed of" and we ALL KNOW Hitler had all retarded babies EXECUTED!!!!THANK YOU ATHEISM!!!!
Atheists are pathological liars because they have no other recourse. We have the ETERNAL TRUTH on our side, all they have on their side is SATAN!!!!!!!!ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIER!!!!!!!!!
If you are so self actualized by your god, then why are you on here blubbering like a lunatic?

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#407478 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
Look out, folks, the little wannabe Xena's on the rag again!
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407479 Oct 7, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
LMAO!
Athitards posted almost 1,000 posts here in 20 hours!
WTF?
Are they that worried about their atheist faith crumbling under them?
It's called getting your ass kicked, it's called getting EMBARRASSINGLY HUMILIATED!!!!!!!IT'S CALLED ETERNAL FRUSTRATION!!!!!

Only 3% of them in this country and only 4% of them worldwide...HOW EMBARRASSING IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407480 Oct 7, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Go bob for brownines in your grandfather's toilet.
I can't, your mother's there right now.
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407481 Oct 7, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It is commonly accepted that there is an inverse relationship between one's intelligence and the number of exclamation points used in writing.
Says a clueless freak.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#407482 Oct 7, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I agree with ya, Just.
Atheists ARE destroying the world....
Everything was going fine, then atheists got a little fire under their ass & took out prayer in school & added evilution theory as fact.
It all went downhill from there.
Only for you and your hate cult.
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407483 Oct 7, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either insane or very stupid. <quoted text>
I vote insane.
Says Charles Manson with a gun.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#407484 Oct 7, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat: "Holy scripture" is a book of bullshit and lies. That's a fact. You cannot do anything about it, and you cannot stop me from stating this obvious truth. Your hell exists only in your imagination; enjoy it.
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
"that's a fact"
Yes, it's a fact, Coward viking asswipe. Suck on it and swallow.
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>according to the lunatic ramblings of a possessed, Hell-bound freak. Nobody will do anything about it......nobody but God. And one day you WILL find out that there most clearly IS A HELL!
"Hell" would be having you as a neighbor.

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#407485 Oct 7, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just mad because your cult of hatred (atheism) has no eternal punishment built in within its doctrine to punish the Christians for believing by exercising faith.
I'm not damning anyone to Hell......the god you unadmittedly worship (Satan), damns you to Hell.....and you continue to show us good reasons for your infinitely horrible outcome.
OK, here we go...
The thing that jumps out here the most is you just elevated the lowest form of anything in your religion to the realm of a God. You called your religion's satan a god. You said "the" god I supposedly worship (satan), damns me to hell.
I worship nor recognize any god-being of your divided religion and never will. Your god is divided 38,000+ times...all professing to be the one to follow, damning eachother including other god-believeing christians who base their beliefs on the very same bible as you.
Which of the 38,000+ should I choose from?
I'm guessing you will demand your's but we'll see.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#407486 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Says a dangerous, raving maniac whose profile picture is a GUN!!!!!!
Does that frighten you, Coward viking? It's just a picture.
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407487 Oct 7, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your vigor to expose and destroy atheism with all your might. The best thing you can do, is do what I do. Show to as many people possible this forum. It will immediately convert a person to Christianity once they sniff the hatred steaming up from every post made by these spineless anti-Christians.
I agree, the atheists have ruined the world, one lie at a time.
I've been doing it my whole life brother/sister. I FUNNEL THIS THREAD TO HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND WORLDWIDE WITH MY SMART PHONE. I've also converted many, many, many people.......and counting. Even Agnostics and Skeptics have converted SIMPLY BECAUSE aTHEIST HATRED TURNED THEM OFF SO MUCH!!!!That wretchedly vile, disgustingly loathsome, appalling Hell-bound She-He named Kaitlin has NO IDEA how many people SHE/HE HAS CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY!!!!!I'm not kidding. People get incredibly turned off by the HATRED, HYPOCRISY, AND INCESSANT LIES OF aTHEISM. That alone, serves as a weapon for conversion. Keep up the good work and don't let up, NEVER, EVER LET UP.......NEVER!!!!! Christ love you and yours now and always.

!!!!!!!!!! ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIER!!!!!!!!!!

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#407488 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious OSCAR WILDE frustrates the living shit out of you. You bring him up with every post. You seem totally obsessed with him; no doubt he too humiliated the living daylights out of you and exposed you for what you are....much like me. Isn't it grand? How we Christians incessantly get under the skin of you atheist freaks and make you think about us with every breath. I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Good, I'm glad you approve. He's an exposed christian liar. He was caught posting under 2 different identities and when confronted lied through his teeth and denied it.
He has earned a few other nicknames from others as well. Maybe you'd like to read back and find them. There's probably at least 10, maybe more. I use oscar busted wilde liar and end it with liar for a reason...he is and he's been exposed.

Just like you have been exposed as an imitator, liar, and other titles yet to be revealed.

Your's is now Coward viking.

Since: Apr 11

Whitechapel

#407489 Oct 7, 2012
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407490 Oct 7, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that frighten you, Coward viking? It's just a picture.
It is NOT just a picture, it is a projection and representation of who and what you are. "Coward Viking" WOW....you're tough on line.
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407491 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, here we go...
The thing that jumps out here the most is you just elevated the lowest form of anything in your religion to the realm of a God. You called your religion's satan a god. You said "the" god I supposedly worship (satan), damns me to hell.
I worship nor recognize any god-being of your divided religion and never will. Your god is divided 38,000+ times...all professing to be the one to follow, damning eachother including other god-believeing christians who base their beliefs on the very same bible as you.
Which of the 38,000+ should I choose from?
I'm guessing you will demand your's but we'll see.
WRONG AGAIN JOAQUIN!!!!!!There are NOT 39,990 Christian "sects" there is only ONE!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!!JUST ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#407492 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called getting your ass kicked, it's called getting EMBARRASSINGLY HUMILIATED!!!!!!!IT'S CALLED ETERNAL FRUSTRATION!!!!!
Only 3% of them in this country and only 4% of them worldwide...HOW EMBARRASSING IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!
Because everything is a popularity contest, right? Are you still in high school?

Location hidden

#407493 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Says a clueless freak.
Seriously though, shouldn't a good christian be a nice person? Why are you so angry?
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407494 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, I'm glad you approve. He's an exposed christian liar. He was caught posting under 2 different identities and when confronted lied through his teeth and denied it.
He has earned a few other nicknames from others as well. Maybe you'd like to read back and find them. There's probably at least 10, maybe more. I use oscar busted wilde liar and end it with liar for a reason...he is and he's been exposed.
Just like you have been exposed as an imitator, liar, and other titles yet to be revealed.
Your's is now Coward viking.
I've never imitated you once Joaquin, I JUST INCESSANTLY HUMILIATE AND EXPOSE YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE!!!!!!!!FACT!!!!!!FACT!!!!! !!

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#407495 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been doing it my whole life brother/sister. I FUNNEL THIS THREAD TO HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND WORLDWIDE WITH MY SMART PHONE. I've also converted many, many, many people.......and counting. Even Agnostics and Skeptics have converted SIMPLY BECAUSE aTHEIST HATRED TURNED THEM OFF SO MUCH!!!!That wretchedly vile, disgustingly loathsome, appalling Hell-bound She-He named Kaitlin has NO IDEA how many people SHE/HE HAS CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY!!!!!I'm not kidding. People get incredibly turned off by the HATRED, HYPOCRISY, AND INCESSANT LIES OF aTHEISM. That alone, serves as a weapon for conversion. Keep up the good work and don't let up, NEVER, EVER LET UP.......NEVER!!!!! Christ love you and yours now and always.
!!!!!!!!!! ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIER!!!!!!!!!!
You're the only person here who believes this bullshit, Coward viking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Gabriel 989,651
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 18 min Jim-ca 41,587
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Just Think 690,310
Learn To Govern Yourselves, B4 It's Too Late 22 min Wake Up 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 27 min Wisdom of Ages 6,588
Would the world have been better off...without ... 30 min Doctor REALITY 2
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Smarter than you 117
More from around the web