Why I’m no longer a Christian
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407451 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entire post being in uppercase helps me consider the source of the question posed.
Uppercase letters and statements in this form usually indicate excitement, anger, frustation, swearing, and stuff like that.
I'll let others decide who is frustrated Coward viking.
Imitate me some more and call me Jouan or what ever!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA I type in uppercase for 3 reasons. First and foremost I know it aggravates the shit out of you Monkeys. Secondly, I do it for stress and emphasis, and lastly I just like doing it and I'm gonna continue doing it. And I don't give a rat's ass what "others" decide. What matters is what I know, and what GOD knows, the God whom you hate and reject..........DAMN aTHEIST LIAR!!!!DAMN aTHEIST COWARD!!!
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407452 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, that's COOL. You just copied me Coward viking.
Must be you don't have anything better to offer so you copy me!!!
Thanks for imitating me...haha
WRONG AGAIN JOAQUIN!!!!I didn't copy you, I just further humiliated you.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#407453 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you just dove in on this page. Go back to yesterday or last evening when the user "knowledge" went ballistic when someone wished her to die. She supposedly reported that user and went nuts over it.
Yet here we have a "christian" named viking whom has wished 3 others to die also and not one word, not one from any "christian" chastizing him or reporting him for doing the EXACT same thing.
Keep up or shut up.
As far as some imaginary problem you've made up for me regarding your imaginary bad places, I reject them and your prediction.
Unless you are yet another "christian" who knows the mind of your god-being and have been given super secret insider information. Or, as we all know, you are "sinning" by damning me or anyone to that imaginary hell place.
You're just mad because your cult of hatred (atheism) has no eternal punishment built in within its doctrine to punish the Christians for believing by exercising faith.

I'm not damning anyone to Hell......the god you unadmittedly worship (Satan), damns you to Hell.....and you continue to show us good reasons for your infinitely horrible outcome.
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407455 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just like oscar busted wilde liar. You think you can now make me hate someone I don't hate. You are trying to find or create that "wedge" just like oscar busted wilde liar. The same tactics just a different approach.
I have no qualms with my parents. We get along just fine. They did what they thought was right and I hold no malice against them.
Your little ploy failed bucky. Move on, you've been exposed once again.
It's obvious OSCAR WILDE frustrates the living shit out of you. You bring him up with every post. You seem totally obsessed with him; no doubt he too humiliated the living daylights out of you and exposed you for what you are....much like me. Isn't it grand? How we Christians incessantly get under the skin of you atheist freaks and make you think about us with every breath. I LOVE IT!!!!!!

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#407456 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong jerkoff.......his name is JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!AND THAT'S THAT!!!
Go bob for brownines in your grandfather's toilet.
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407457 Oct 7, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just mad because your cult of hatred (atheism) has no eternal punishment built in within its doctrine to punish the Christians for believing by exercising faith.
I'm not damning anyone to Hell......the god you unadmittedly worship (Satan), damns you to Hell.....and you continue to show us good reasons for your infinitely horrible outcome.
An excellent, excellent point. God Bless.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#407459 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA I type in uppercase for 3 reasons. First and foremost I know it aggravates the shit out of you Monkeys. Secondly, I do it for stress and emphasis, and lastly I just like doing it and I'm gonna continue doing it. And I don't give a rat's ass what "others" decide. What matters is what I know, and what GOD knows, the God whom you hate and reject..........DAMN aTHEIST LIAR!!!!DAMN aTHEIST COWARD!!!
I love your vigor to expose and destroy atheism with all your might. The best thing you can do, is do what I do. Show to as many people possible this forum. It will immediately convert a person to Christianity once they sniff the hatred steaming up from every post made by these spineless anti-Christians.

I agree, the atheists have ruined the world, one lie at a time.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#407460 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG AGAIN JOAQUIN!!!!I didn't copy you, I just further humiliated you.
You sure did. Keep up the good work.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#407461 Oct 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>

You are either insane or very stupid.
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are both.........YOU LOATHSOME DEMON!!!!!!!YOU PRICK!!!!!!
I vote insane.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#407462 Oct 7, 2012
LMAO!
Athitards posted almost 1,000 posts here in 20 hours!
WTF?
Are they that worried about their atheist faith crumbling under them?

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#407463 Oct 7, 2012
Mock26 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Jesus spoke English, a language that did not even exist in the years 0-33 AD, let alone even exist in that part of the world? I could have sworn that he spoke Aramaic and as such would not have used the ENGLISH word "hell." Care to quote a copy of an Aramaic bible that uses the ENGLISH word "hell" in it?
Do you really expect an intelligent answer from that frothing lunatic?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#407464 Oct 7, 2012
I agree with ya, Just.
Atheists ARE destroying the world....
Everything was going fine, then atheists got a little fire under their ass & took out prayer in school & added evilution theory as fact.
It all went downhill from there.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#407465 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always tell when viking is getting his ass kicked into last week. He starts making up fantastic numbers of his followers who love him and adore him and of course...agree with him.
And then he finishes it with the 3rd death wish in 24 hours.
Is he still posting the names of people on Facebook here and blaming it on others?

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#407466 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Joaquin, you are nothing but a diabolical wolf in sheep's clothing. I don't say horrible things to ANYONE, unless they say it to me FIRST. You have been nothing but a hateful Demon from Jump Street. atheists are the most hateful people on this Planet, and YOU are a shining example of that. DAMN aTHEIST LIAR!!!!!!DAMN aTHEIST RANK COWARD!!!!
You and Kaitlin are the two most evil people on this or any other thread. Why are you like that????? Why are atheists full of so much UNBRIDLED HATRED!!!!!!!!!WHY!!!!!!WHY!!! !!!!!!WHY!!!!!!!WHY!!!!!!!!
Thank you for imitating me once again.
I first renamed you Coward viking after you changed my post to reflect something I did not mean or imply. Now you have copied me because I out-did you...haha. Imitation is the greatist form of flattery. Thanks!!!!
You did something to me FIRST which then negates your reasoning for doing what you did.

You can bow out gracefully at this point or....

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#407467 Oct 7, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not. Please refrain from lying, you bigot. You'll be in Hell for eternity, burning with intense pain.
I repeat: "Holy scripture" is a book of bullshit and lies. That's a fact. You cannot do anything about it, and you cannot stop me from stating this obvious truth. Your hell exists only in your imagination; enjoy it.
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407469 Oct 7, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
This fact exposes their defeat. It's why anti-Christians come up with so many lies. Lies soothe their wounds for the time being. Anti-theists are mentally cheap cowards.
The only weapon the atheist has IS the lie. The distortion, the out of context taking, the Cherry-Picking, the bending of the truth, the omission, the addition, AND THE FLAT OUT LIE!!!!Example, they like to say the original Mark says nothing of the Resurrection, when we ALL KNOW Mark Chapter 8 clearly states: HE IS RISEN. What do they think "He is Risen" means??? He is risen from Yoga??? DAMN aTHEIST LIARS!!!

Their defeat is incessant, crushing and humiliating. Another CONSTANT atheist lie: "Hitler was inspired by Christianity" when we ALL KNOW Hitler renounced Catholicism at 13(just like Charles Darwin) when we ALL KNOW Hitler was the furthest thing from a Christian in World History, and most importantly when we ALL KNOW HITLER WAS INSPIRED BY NIETZSCHE.......as in FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE, The self-proclaimed Anti-Christ, KING AND GOD OF ALL aTHEISTS!!!!

THE MAN WHO SAID "GOD IS DEAD" THANK YOU ATHEISM!!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH ATHEISM!!!!!!GREAT JOB ATHEISM!!!!!FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE, he who inspired COUNTLESS KILLERS AND MURDERERS ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!!Killers like Leopold and Loeb, who absolutely loved Nietzsche and his writings. It was Nietzsche who inspired Hitler to write "Mein Kampf" it was Nietzsche's VIRULENT ANTI-SEMITISM, who inspired Hitler to carry out The Holocaust, it was NIETZSCHE who wrote that the crippled, weak and infirmed were "obstacles and hindrances to progress and should be disposed of" and we ALL KNOW Hitler had all retarded babies EXECUTED!!!!THANK YOU ATHEISM!!!!

Atheists are pathological liars because they have no other recourse. We have the ETERNAL TRUTH on our side, all they have on their side is SATAN!!!!!!!!ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIER!!!!!!!!!
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407471 Oct 7, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat: "Holy scripture" is a book of bullshit and lies. That's a fact. You cannot do anything about it, and you cannot stop me from stating this obvious truth. Your hell exists only in your imagination; enjoy it.
"that's a fact" according to the lunatic ramblings of a possessed, Hell-bound freak. Nobody will do anything about it......nobody but God. And one day you WILL find out that there most clearly IS A HELL!
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407472 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for imitating me once again.
I first renamed you Coward viking after you changed my post to reflect something I did not mean or imply. Now you have copied me because I out-did you...haha. Imitation is the greatist form of flattery. Thanks!!!!
You did something to me FIRST which then negates your reasoning for doing what you did.
You can bow out gracefully at this point or....
I haven't copied you once, I just keep on relentlessly humiliating and exposing you. By the way, you sound like a two year old child.

" I outdid you...haha"..........JAJA JAJAJAJAJA WHAT A FREAK!!!!
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407474 Oct 7, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he still posting the names of people on Facebook here and blaming it on others?
No, YOU did that......YOU did that, not I.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#407475 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
The only weapon the atheist has IS the lie. The distortion, the out of context taking, the Cherry-Picking, the bending of the truth, the omission, the addition, AND THE FLAT OUT LIE!!!!Example, they like to say the original Mark says nothing of the Resurrection, when we ALL KNOW Mark Chapter 8 clearly states: HE IS RISEN. What do they think "He is Risen" means??? He is risen from Yoga??? DAMN aTHEIST LIARS!!!
Their defeat is incessant, crushing and humiliating. Another CONSTANT atheist lie: "Hitler was inspired by Christianity" when we ALL KNOW Hitler renounced Catholicism at 13(just like Charles Darwin) when we ALL KNOW Hitler was the furthest thing from a Christian in World History, and most importantly when we ALL KNOW HITLER WAS INSPIRED BY NIETZSCHE.......as in FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE, The self-proclaimed Anti-Christ, KING AND GOD OF ALL aTHEISTS!!!!
THE MAN WHO SAID "GOD IS DEAD" THANK YOU ATHEISM!!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH ATHEISM!!!!!!GREAT JOB ATHEISM!!!!!FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE, he who inspired COUNTLESS KILLERS AND MURDERERS ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!!Killers like Leopold and Loeb, who absolutely loved Nietzsche and his writings. It was Nietzsche who inspired Hitler to write "Mein Kampf" it was Nietzsche's VIRULENT ANTI-SEMITISM, who inspired Hitler to carry out The Holocaust, it was NIETZSCHE who wrote that the crippled, weak and infirmed were "obstacles and hindrances to progress and should be disposed of" and we ALL KNOW Hitler had all retarded babies EXECUTED!!!!THANK YOU ATHEISM!!!!
Atheists are pathological liars because they have no other recourse. We have the ETERNAL TRUTH on our side, all they have on their side is SATAN!!!!!!!!ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIER!!!!!!!!!
It is commonly accepted that there is an inverse relationship between one's intelligence and the number of exclamation points used in writing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min lightbeamrider 30,585
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min RCC satans FAKE C... 687,156
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 987,072
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Here For Now 619,788
News Costa Mesa man, 50, sentenced to 25 years to li... 5 hr Voice of Reason 3
Any horny girls with snapchat looking for fun (Oct '16) 13 hr skurrrrallla 14
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 13 hr meetsnapgirls 3
More from around the web