Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#407410 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>You're not kidding, are you? You don't really know to much. Are you saying that scriptures did not exist while Jesus was here and even long before he came. The Bible began the first day that God starting giving Adam instructions.
Adam didn't know how to read or write. It's obvious you make stuff up as usual. Show evidence with Adam's signature or any of the other biblical characters or one piece of evidence that God wrote. You can't because there's none, zip, nada, zero, etc..........
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407412 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
before words turn to actions of violence.
And yet another physical threat from a very violent atheist. Noted
Godzillla

Nagoya, Japan

#407413 Oct 7, 2012
95. Jehu Refuses to
Walk in the law of
the LORD – Israel
smitten by Syria
“But Jehu took no heed to walk
in the law of the LORD God of
Israel with all his heart: for he
departed not from the sins of
Jeroboam, which made Israel
to sin. In those days the LORD
began to cut Israel short: and
Hazael smote them in all the
coasts of Israel”
2 Kings 10:31-32 Thousands Killed
(estimated)
Godzillla

Nagoya, Japan

#407414 Oct 7, 2012
96. Jehoiada and the
People Kill
Mattan, the Priest
of Baal.
“And Jehoiada made a
covenant between the LORD
and the king and the people,
that they should be the LORD’S
people; between the king also
and the people. And all the
people of the land went into the
house of Baal, and brake it
down; his altars and his
images brake they in pieces
thoroughly, and slew Mattan
the priest of Baal before the
altars.”
2 Kings 11:17-18
Godzillla

Nagoya, Japan

#407415 Oct 7, 2012
97. Jehoiada and the
People Slay
Queen Athaliah
the Murderer and
Baal Worshipper
Athaliah, Ahaziah’s mother
murdered the royal seed once
she saw Ahaziah was dead.
She was also a worshipper of
Baal.“And they slew Athaliah
with the sword beside the
king’s house.”
2 Kings 11, 2
Kings 11:20
Godzillla

Nagoya, Japan

#407416 Oct 7, 2012
8. King Jehoahza
Does Evil, Israel
Delivered to
Hazael, King of
Syria
“Jehoahaz the son of Jehu
began to reign over Israel in
Samaria… And he did that
which was evil in the sight of
the LORD, and followed the
sins of Jeroboam the son of
Nebat, which made Israel to
sin… And the anger of the
LORD was kindled against
Israel, and he delivered them
into the hand of Hazael king of
Syria, and into the hand of
Benhadad the son of Hazael, all
their days.
2 Kings 13:1-7 Thousands
(estimated) Killed
Godzillla

Nagoya, Japan

#407417 Oct 7, 2012
99. Israel Annihilated
and Carried Away
to Assyria. New
People Taken to
Samaria, Nation
of Israel Ends –
Captivity of Israel
“In the ninth year of Hoshea
the king of Assyria took
Samaria, and carried Israel
away into Assyria… For so it
was, that the children of Israel
had sinned against the LORD
their God, which had brought
them up out of the land of
Egypt…and had feared other
gods, And walked in the
statutes of the heathen,… And
the children of Israel did
secretly those things that were
not right against the LORD
their God… For they served
idols… the LORD testified
against Israel, and against
Judah, by all the prophets, and
by all the seers, saying, Turn
ye from your evil ways, and
keep my commandments and
my statutes, according to all
the law which I commanded
your fathers…
Notwithstanding they would
not hear, but hardened their
necks, like to the neck of their
fathers, that did not believe in
the LORD their God.
15 And they rejected his
statutes, and his covenant that
he made with their fathers, and
his testimonies which he
testified against them; and they
followed vanity, and became
vain, and went after the
heathen that were round about
them, concerning whom the
LORD had charged them, that
they should not do like them.
And they left all the
commandments of the LORD
their God. Therefore the LORD
was very angry with Israel, and
removed them out of his sight:
there was none left but the
tribe of Judah only
2 Kings 17; 2
Kings 17:18; 2
Kings 17:24; 2
Kings 18:9-16
Hundreds of
Thousands
(estimated) Killed
in the Captivity
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407418 Oct 7, 2012
Mock26 wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant. The majority of the world is not christian. Also, roughly 1.6 billion muslims follow the writings of one person 1,500 years later. Nearly 900 million hindus follow the writings of many writers 3,000 years later. Roughly 1 billion people still follow the writings of Mao 70 years later. Just because a certain number of people believe something actually means that it must therefore be true.
"Irrelevant" says yet another lost Monkey. "The majority of the world is not Christian" spews the perturbed satanic snake. It's actually very, very, relevant because Jesus Christ is the only one who claimed to be the Son of God AND God; and the only one who resurrected from the dead....the only one. And to make those fantastic claims and have that many followers 2000 years later while at the same time inspiring people and changing lives is actually TREMENDOUSLY RELEVANT. As far as your second hilariously stupid quote goes, There are more Christians than any other religion in the world..........and growing. IT IS EXPLODING IN AFRICA AND SOUTH AMERICA. And your example of Mao, is a ludicrous one, nobody considers Mao a Deity. ANOTHER EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#407419 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet another physical threat from a very violent atheist. Noted
How christian of you...why don't you post the whole post instead of a piece of it??
Because you are a lying, cheating, nasty christian who needs to use deception to prop up your spineless position.

You are a coward, yes a coward. You had no right to do that and no reason other than being a pure, spinless, absolute COWARD.

Welcome to your new nickname Coward...it will be Coward viking.
Godzillla

Nagoya, Japan

#407420 Oct 7, 2012
100. 185,000 Assyrians
Executed by God -
King Hezekiah
Feared God,
Removed Idols,
Kept His
Commandments -
Angel Defeated
Rabshakeh and
Sennacherib of
Assyria
“Hezekiah the son of Ahaz king
of Judah began to reign. And
he did that which was right in
the sight of the LORD,
according to all that David his
father did. He removed the
high places, and brake the
images, and cut down the
groves, and brake in pieces the
brasen serpent that Moses had
made: for unto those days the
children of Israel did burn
incense to it: and he called it
Nehushtan. He trusted in the
LORD God of Israel; so that
after him was none like him
among all the kings of Judah,
nor any that were before him.
For he clave to the LORD, and
departed not from following
him, but kept his
commandments, which the
LORD commanded Moses. And
the LORD was with him; and he
prospered whithersoever he
went forth: and he rebelled
against the king of Assyria,
and served him not. And it
came to pass that night, that
the angel of the LORD went
out, and smote in the camp of
the Assyrians an hundred
fourscore and five thousand:
and when they arose early in
the morning, behold, they were
all dead corpses
2 Kings 18:, 1
Kings 19:35
185,000 Assyrians
Killed by the Angel
of the LORD
Godzillla

Nagoya, Japan

#407421 Oct 7, 2012
101. Judah Annihilated
and Taken Away
to Babylon.
Nation of Judah
Ends
“Notwithstanding (Josiah) the
LORD turned not from the
fierceness of his great wrath,
wherewith his anger was
kindled against Judah,
because of all the provocations
that Manasseh had provoked
him. And the LORD said, I will
remove Judah also out of my
sight, as I have removed Israel,
and will cast off this city
Jerusalem which I have
chosen, and the house of
which I said, My name shall be
there.”
2 Kings 23:26-
27; 2 Kings 24-
Hundreds of
Thousands
(estimated) Killed
in Judah’s Captivity
Godzillla

Nagoya, Japan

#407422 Oct 7, 2012
102. Uzza Executed by
God
“Uzza put forth his hand to
hold the ark; for the oxen
stumbled. And the anger of the
LORD was kindled against
Uzza, and he smote him,
because he put his hand to the
ark: and there he died before
God.”
1 Chronicles
13:9-10
1 Killed by God
Godzillla

Nagoya, Japan

#407423 Oct 7, 2012
They break in pieces thy people, O LORD, and afflict thine heritage. They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless. Yet they say, The LORD shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it. Understand, ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise? He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?(Ps. 94:5-9.)
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407424 Oct 7, 2012
Mock26 wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of the bible commands you to insult people? Is it before or after the part about turning the other cheek and loving your enemies? Perhaps there is a Book of Douchery that I missed the last time I read the bible?
Also, why exactly is it that you are no longer a christian? Was it the satanic sex toys?
You wretched hypocrite. So it's okay for these Demons in human form to tear me to pieces with insults, lies, flagrant physical threats, and unforgivable blasphemy; but it's not okay for me to fight back. It's okay for you to tell me I use "satanic sex toys" but it's not okay for me to fight back...I DON'T THINK SO. I also WILL NOT ALLOW someone who doesn't believe in Jesus to quote HIS sayings. Sorry, no can do. You do NOT have that privilege. You don't get to quote what you don't believe in..........NO SIR!!!!!!! I WON'T ALLOW IT!!!!!!! I am a Christian Warrior in the tradition of David, Solomon, Joshua, and The Maccabees. I have been an EXEMPLARY CHRISTIAN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!AND THAT IS A FACT!!!!!!! I've saved more lives and souls than you could possibly imagine. I've risked my life for strangers, I've done more charitable work than all the atheist animals in this forum COMBINED!!!!! I've given more love, kindness, and compassion than all the atheists Monkeys in this or any other thread. But when Demons come at me, I react accordingly. END OF STORY!!!!!
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407425 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
How christian of you...why don't you post the whole post instead of a piece of it??
Because you are a lying, cheating, nasty christian who needs to use deception to prop up your spineless position.
You are a coward, yes a coward. You had no right to do that and no reason other than being a pure, spinless, absolute COWARD.
Look who's talking, THE KING OF COWARDS!!!!!The man who hates his parents for "forcing Jesus on him" Do you hate them for "forcing" school on you too. YOU...YOU..YOU..are the ABSOLUTE MASTER of taking things out of context, bending the truth, cherry-picking, making disgusting lies up about people, and flat out prevaricating. I think it's quite hilarious you accuse me of doing this. You have falsely slandered more people on this thread than anybody. YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY!!!!!!!!!YOU COWARD!!!!YOU GUTLESS RANK COWARD!!!!

YOU HAVE NO HONOR WIGGLEY, YOU NEVER DID!!!!!That's why I know for sure THAT YOU WERE NEVER IN THE ARMED SERVICES!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!

YOU RANK COWARD!!!!!!!!!DAMN aTHEIST COWARD!!!!!!DAMN aTHEIST LIAR!
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407426 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
School is compulsory also, DO YOU HATE YOUR PARENTS FOR THAT????

DAMN aTHEIST LIAR!!!!!!!!!!DAMN aTHEIST COWARD!!!RANK COWARD!!!!!!

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#407427 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
You wretched hypocrite. So it's okay for these Demons in human form to tear me to pieces with insults, lies, flagrant physical threats, and unforgivable blasphemy; but it's not okay for me to fight back. It's okay for you to tell me I use "satanic sex toys" but it's not okay for me to fight back...I DON'T THINK SO. I also WILL NOT ALLOW someone who doesn't believe in Jesus to quote HIS sayings. Sorry, no can do. You do NOT have that privilege. You don't get to quote what you don't believe in..........NO SIR!!!!!!! I WON'T ALLOW IT!!!!!!! I am a Christian Warrior in the tradition of David, Solomon, Joshua, and The Maccabees. I have been an EXEMPLARY CHRISTIAN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!AND THAT IS A FACT!!!!!!! I've saved more lives and souls than you could possibly imagine. I've risked my life for strangers, I've done more charitable work than all the atheist animals in this forum COMBINED!!!!! I've given more love, kindness, and compassion than all the atheists Monkeys in this or any other thread. But when Demons come at me, I react accordingly. END OF STORY!!!!!
No wonder you are such a coward. You actually believe there are "demons in human form that can tear you to pieces".
They have places you can check in to to get help for your disease.
You wouldn't have to play the brave soldier for your jeebus any more and might be able to live a normal life.
And you could get out of the competition for best nasty christer of the year, or month, or week, or day.

I do find it interesting that you use an upper case D when referring to your demons. Must be you respect them?

You are a scardy cat Coward.
Viking

Asbury Park, NJ

#407428 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I
Your grammer and spelling sucks...and no, those were not typos.
Wiggley, I almost feel bad exposing your unrivaled stupidity and relentless butchering of the magnificently crafted English language, especially in a context as embarrassing as this. The next time you tell somebody that their grammar sucks........make sure you first know how to spell the word grammar. You are truly unique. Only an atheist can be this ignorant while at the same time retarded.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#407429 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking, THE KING OF COWARDS!!!!!The man who hates his parents for "forcing Jesus on him" Do you hate them for "forcing" school on you too. YOU...YOU..YOU..are the ABSOLUTE MASTER of taking things out of context, bending the truth, cherry-picking, making disgusting lies up about people, and flat out prevaricating. I think it's quite hilarious you accuse me of doing this. You have falsely slandered more people on this thread than anybody. YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY!!!!!!!!!YOU COWARD!!!!YOU GUTLESS RANK COWARD!!!!
YOU HAVE NO HONOR WIGGLEY, YOU NEVER DID!!!!!That's why I know for sure THAT YOU WERE NEVER IN THE ARMED SERVICES!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!
YOU RANK COWARD!!!!!!!!!DAMN aTHEIST COWARD!!!!!!DAMN aTHEIST LIAR!
Sure, the one who changes other's posts and then makes claims.
You are the Coward and no amount of upper case balthering on your part will change that.

Have a nice day Coward viking.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#407430 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
School is compulsory also, DO YOU HATE YOUR PARENTS FOR THAT????
DAMN aTHEIST LIAR!!!!!!!!!!DAMN aTHEIST COWARD!!!RANK COWARD!!!!!!
Nope, never said I hated anyone for sending me to school you Coward viking LIAR.
Never did I say that, NEVER...haha.

Sorry Coward viking LIAR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min scienceanswersall 688,411
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 50 min scienceanswersall 35,939
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min scienceanswersall 988,348
How did black people get here ( economically) 2 hr LEAVE AMERICA 42
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr RFD 619,808
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 2 hr RFD 12
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 7 hr Doctor REALITY 55
More from around the web