“We're All Just A Computer Game”

Since: Jan 11

Seattle, WA

#407251 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disgusting and satanic liar. ALL THE GOSPELS CONFIRM HIS RESURRECTION!!!!!ESPECIALLY MARK!!!!The oldest copy of Mark ends with Chapter 16 verse 8. And the Longer Version of Mark ends with Chapter 16 verse 20. You disgusting liar. And it does NOT end with Mary Magdalene finding an empty tomb with no explanation as to why it was empty......LIAR!!!!SATANIC LIAR!!!!!!Mark 16: verses 6 thru 8: "But the Angel said "Do not be surprised. You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene who was crucified. He isn't here. He has been raised from the Dead! Look, this is where they laid his body. Now go and give this message to his disciples including Peter. Jesus is going ahead of you to Galilee. You will see him there, just as he told you before he died. The women fled from the tomb, trembling and bewildered, saying nothing to no one as they were too frightened to talk. Then they reported all these instructions briefly to Peter and his companions. Afterward Jesus himself sent them out from east to west with the sacred and unfailing message of salvation that gives eternal life. Amen" AND THAT IS WHERE THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF MARK ENDS.......YOU DEVIL-WORSHIPING, SATANIC LIAR!!!! LIKE I SAID..........ALL FOUR GOSPELS ATTEST TO HIS RESURRECTION!!!!!!!!
AND SO DO THE APOCRYPHAL GOSPELS!!!!!!!!AMEN!!!!!!!AMEN !!!!!!!
You just live in your own little world, don't you?

Seattle, WA

#407253 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
And one can see your growing illiteracy and unbounded stupidity. It's not "memmories" you Monkey Jackass.....it's "memories" What a dumb Prick!!!!!!!!!!You have the writing skills of a horse.
You're a devil worshipper.

Seattle, WA

#407255 Oct 7, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that Jews are celebrating Year 5772? China is celebrating Year 4706. No Christ birthday mentioned nowhere.
Why are Christians so self-involved?
<quoted text>The sayings of Buddha, Lao-Tse, and Confucius pre-date the gospels by 4-600 years, and have had the same sort of influence over vast billions. Why have they lasted so long and influenced so many people and nations? Whoops! Another of your "points" shot down! What else ya got - that trail is as cold as Jesus' bones a'moulderin' in the grave.
You illustrate clearly the problem that's always been with self-centered Christians - you think the world begins and ends with you. The vast majority of history's population have gotten along quite well never hearing about no Christ legends. When they do, it's more often than not come out the end of a gun.
And viking wants his finger on the trigger.

Seattle, WA

#407257 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>So, you think that the Holy Bible could be forged, hmmm?
Well, yeah. The whole thing is a fraud.

Seattle, WA

#407260 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no lies in the Bible. ESPECIALLY IN THE NEW TESTAMENT!!!!
It's nothing BUT lies, doofus. From beginning to end, just a pack of lies, written for hateful little buttholes like you.

Man, you have a way of bringing out the worst in everyone.
The Devils Reject

France

#407262 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>You're not kidding, are you? You don't really know to much. Are you saying that scriptures did not exist while Jesus was here and even long before he came. The Bible began the first day that God starting giving Adam instructions.
WHAT??? What church did you learn that from?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#407266 Oct 7, 2012
Cyber_Kid 44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anything would help him; he's too far gone. He loves his hate, and I don't think there's anything that can fix him.
If he were a dog, he'd be put down.
I had a ferret from a shelter. He had been abused and was very agressive. After a few months of being lovingly held and fed he became the most loveable and sweet tempered ferrets my fellow ferret owners had seen. He was the "ambassador" for the shelter until he passed away at 12 years old, a very long life for a ferret.

Seattle, WA

#407268 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
No there are NOT four different versions.
Yes there are; they're called Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. They all contradict each other, because each author heard a different story from a different source. The bible itself proves that.

You haven't read them, have you? What a surprise.

Seattle, WA

#407271 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking. Another demented atheist
I'm not an atheist, I'm just not a christian.
Viking wrote:
<quoted text> I don't love my hate,
Yes you do. YOu have said so. You said you feed off of it, and that it gives you strength.

You are one SICK DUDE.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#407272 Oct 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that is a lie that new age Chrisitans use.
Go back to hell Satan.
Uhh,Satan is not in hell. Use some of that Hebrew and Greek, one of the languages that you implied that you are fluent in and look up this word hell. It's not what you think it is or how you apply it in your usage.

I think you are selling wolf tickets here on this forum.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#407274 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>You're not kidding, are you?....Are you saying that scriptures did not exist while Jesus was here ....
Nothing in your New Testment existed until decades after Jesus was crucified. All Jesus and the sisciples had was the Hebrew Scriptures which is NOT in you Bible either. Your Old Testament is an editted and poorly transalted version of an Greek translation of the Hebrew scriptures from Alexandria Egypt and was never recignized as an authorative Jewish text.

Are you really that stupid ?

Seattle, WA

#407276 Oct 7, 2012
Cyber_Kid 44 wrote:
<quoted text>
What color is the sky in your world? How did you get to be so psychotic and hateful? WHY did you become so hateful?
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your mouth you piece of shit.
Have I sworn at you like that? No; so much for your claim of merely "dishing out what you get," you liar.

You are one sick dude. Even Ol' Yeller had to be put down at the end; I'm hoping you get the same treatment, because you are obviously rabid.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#407277 Oct 7, 2012
Cyber_Kid 44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there are; they're called Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. They all contradict each other, because each author heard a different story from a different source. The bible itself proves that.
You haven't read them, have you? What a surprise.
Satan apparently forbids him from touching a Bible. LOL

Seattle, WA

#407278 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I'm not a delusional drug addict.
Your posts clearly demonstrate otherwise.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#407280 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>You all must be desperate, with all of your socks and rantings.
My wittle boi doesn't wear socks, does hims? Hims a good wittle boi, yes hims EEEiis.

Chewy toy?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#407281 Oct 7, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't ONE LIE in the Bible,....
It is full of them. Especially if you take it literally and in English.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#407284 Oct 7, 2012
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Uhh,Satan is not in hell. Use some of that Hebrew and Greek, one of the languages that you implied that you are fluent in and look up this word hell. It's not what you think it is or how you apply it in your usage.
I think you are selling wolf tickets here on this forum.
You have already proved you know nothing. Further proof is not needed.

GFY

Seattle, WA

#407286 Oct 7, 2012
The Devils Reject wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT??? What church did you learn that from?
Apparently from his own. It seems like anyone can start a church these days. All they have to do in this country is say, "I have Jesus in me, I demand tax-exempt status!" And boom, they get it.
The Devils Reject

France

#407287 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT?? What bar did you get your understanding about anything from? Since, we are assuming, based on assumptions.
Assuming? That would be you. Do you even go to church? If you do you haven't learned anything there aside from hate. You need to find another place to learn besides a bar.

Seattle, WA

#407289 Oct 7, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>No, it was written for Grace Walker and D_O_G, you must be new here.
I drop in every now and then. Nothing new here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dally Mama 753,494
Homosexuality is wrong-- SIMPLE FACTS you dont ... (Sep '11) 9 min toby_7 32
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Tony17 550,767
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 25 min andet1987 4,837
Generalized NWO Rant with book references 30 min WasteWater 19
Want to be a voluntary frontal lobotomy patient? 32 min Charlie Sheen 20
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Charlie Sheen 262,056
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Just Wondering 602,756
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE