|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them were eyewitnesses you moron and wrote decades (Josephus) to more than a century (Tacitus) after the fact.
Go spread your satanic lies about Jesus somewhere else. Only your fellow satanists agree with you.
You are truely a nut case LIKE THE WITCHES NS4M and GRACE they have no defence they have alined with you witches and atheist so nothing more needs to be said and BMZ is just a stupid moron muslim so your side is LOSEING badly better get your fireproof undies on its geting hot for you hahahhaha
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep..You just tried to condemn me for doing what you are doing now..Whats wrong with you? Dont give me that crap of Defending God because she didnt say anything to you..you proved who you are..FAKE.And we were getting along so well. You were nice to all the unbelievers and they were nice to you BUT NOW you change? And you get upset when someone says something MEAN to you??
I talked to you and Black thunder. Nympth made a comment about the story. Didn't really talk to her. We did debate the scriptures and agreed on one chapter. Black Thunder was the only nonbeliever I spoke with, unless you are talking about yourself?I was nice to Black thunder, he was nice to me. I don't think this has anything to do with him, why would you bring him even up? This is between you and I, leave it that way. I would have to go back and check, I don't think I spoke to anyone else today. DOG was on, but we never communicated until he called me a witch tonight. I spoke with US atheist tonight. Am I missing someone else? Kait blasphemes God, in my presence, I think we already had this discussion.Yes she has replied to me, you should pay more attention to the threads. Maybe you should mind your own business and people wouldn't think you were a nonbeliever. You are too busy trying to protect the blasphemers...We all see that now. Good night.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>thanks BIG MUSLIM ZerO go fly your rug and pray to mohamad child molester!!!!
Muslims pray to no man. They pray only to God.

There is a secret document known as Mark's Secret Gospel, which suggests that Jesus had pedophilia for young boys. The Church believes that it is not true.

However, there must be some truth in it. Right? Rumos do not start without any reason.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Why am I sitting here on a Saturday night when I could be doing something fun?
Go to a movie with your sweethart.

I am only here to realize that I am a greater believer in Jesus and God than many people who call themselves Christians.

“We're All Just A Computer Game”

Since: Jan 11

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
!!!!!YES THEY DO!!!!!YES THEY DO!!!!!!YES THEY DO!!!!!!And so do the rest which I mentioned!!!!!!!YOU DIRTY LIAR!!!!!!!!!
Dude, you need medication.
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Witch is a neutral word. Are you a white witch or black ?
Are you like LIEBuster and his summoned demons called Lordhahaha, Knowledge and Viking ?
My wife of 18 years whom I still love dearly is a white witch. I don't hate good witches. In fact, Jesus and many of the heros in the Bible fit the term "witch".
You are so busted you and your liars NS4M and GRACE have no leg to stand on your all GUILTY. Your LIARS HYPOCRITES And BLASPHEMERS
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. JESUS ABSOLUTELY CARRIED THE CROSS!!!!!TOTALLY!!!!!!
Tell me who to trust?

John 19:17 Carrying his own cross, he went out to the place of the Skull (which in Aramaic is called Golgotha).

Luke 23:26 As the soldiers led him away, they seized Simon from Cyrene, who was on his way in from the country, and put the cross on him and made him carry it behind Jesus.

Mark 15:21 A certain man from Cyrene, Simon, the father of Alexander and Rufus, was passing by on his way in from the country, and they forced him to carry the cross.

Matthew 27:32 As they were going out, they met a man from Cyrene, named Simon, and they forced him to carry the cross.

Either Mark, Matthew and Luke are the Liars OR John is. Your choice!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!!!!! Many, many, many of them pray to Muhammad. Wrong again mate.
No, mate. Only ignorant fools would say that. I have never been wrong, mate.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>thanks BIG MUSLIM ZerO go fly your rug and pray to mohamad child molester!!!!
Correction, lord ha ha

Should read:

There is a secret document known as Mark's Secret Gospel, which suggests that Jesus had pedophilia for young boys. The Church believes that it is not true.

However, there must be some truth in it. Right? Rumors do not start without any reason.
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
However, there must be some truth in it. Right? Rumos do not start without any reason.
And mohamad was a child molester so!!!! Your point is what child molester you muslims will say anything to cover for you MOON god so what now child molester chaseing any boys lately or burnt any places down or killed who care childmolester

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks mate for confirming that Jesus was the Lair.
Nope. Viking is the liar.
Jesus never claimed to be God.

1. "I am".... meaningless phrase appears on only in John a proven liar and blasphemer.
2. "Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father" we are all created in the image of God.
3. "I and the Father are one." The whole purpose of Judaism is to be one with God.(Duh!)
4. "I am the Son of God" We are all children of God. But that wwas not Jesus words but the claim of one of the crowd at the crucifiction.
5. Jesus often uses the term "Ben'Adam" AKA "Son of Man" which is a common Jewish term for a good person. When used in the plural it means Mankind.
6. Only the Gospel of John, which starts with a deceitfukl and blasphemous rewriting of GEnesis 1:1 comes close to putting the words "I am God" in Jesus mouth. John is so full of lies and errors it could have been written by Satan himself!
5. "

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
I've confirmed nothing other THAN JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!!!!!!!!
No. You did no such thing.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truely a nut case LIKE THE WITCHES NS4M and GRACE they have no defence they have alined with you witches and atheist so nothing more needs to be said and BMZ is just a stupid moron muslim so your side is LOSEING badly better get your fireproof undies on its geting hot for you hahahhaha
Shut up, you lying servant of Satan

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who detests herself. YOU DIRTY WITCH!!!!!DIE!!!!!
Hypcrite!

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did, yes he did. And I posted it today and MANY OTHER TIMES!!!
JESUS CHRIST SAID HE WAS GOD, THEREFORE JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!!!!!!!
No you didn't. No you didn't. No you didn't.

You are a satanic liar.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I talked to you and Black thunder. Nympth made a comment about the story. Didn't really talk to her. We did debate the scriptures and agreed on one chapter. Black Thunder was the only nonbeliever I spoke with, unless you are talking about yourself?I was nice to Black thunder, he was nice to me. I don't think this has anything to do with him, why would you bring him even up? This is between you and I, leave it that way. I would have to go back and check, I don't think I spoke to anyone else today. DOG was on, but we never communicated until he called me a witch tonight. I spoke with US atheist tonight. Am I missing someone else? Kait blasphemes God, in my presence, I think we already had this discussion.Yes she has replied to me, you should pay more attention to the threads. Maybe you should mind your own business and people wouldn't think you were a nonbeliever. You are too busy trying to protect the blasphemers...We all see that now. Good night.
Shut up, you lying satan worshipper.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Cyber_Kid 44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you need medication.
Stellazine or Haldol would help him.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Your God is Satan!!!!!!!!!YOU SATANIC PIG!!!!!!!!!!
Nope, Satan is that which you have proved you worship.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!!!!! Many, many, many of them pray to Muhammad. Wrong again mate.
Liar. You are truly a worshipper of Satan.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you need an exorcist.
You need a rubber room and a straight jacket.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 385,921 - 385,940 of440,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

396 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min IPSEC 716,120
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Aura Mytha 223,064
Safewow wow mounts and wow gears/pets On Hot Sale 20 min Cheap and fast wow mounts 1
Do you think older men like to be with teen girls? (Sep '09) 22 min luomin1990 245
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 30 min Sami1963 325
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min Cisco Kid 529,750
skybanano 43 min skybanano 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min onemale 255,614
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr andet1987 93,157
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••