|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a witch. You "claim" to be one. You are in the minor leagues but, you "claim" to be one. I on the other hand detest what is against God. You are against God. I never once threatened you dear, or anyone else. Your sweet little dog boy just got put in his rightful place, the dog house.
Yep..You just tried to condemn me for doing what you are doing now..Whats wrong with you? Dont give me that crap of Defending God because she didnt say anything to you..you proved who you are..FAKE.And we were getting along so well. You were nice to all the unbelievers and they were nice to you BUT NOW you change? And you get upset when someone says something MEAN to you??
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Witch is a neutral word. Are you a white witch or black ?
Are you like LIEBuster and his summoned demons called Lordhahaha, Knowledge and Viking ?
My wife of 18 years whom I still love dearly is a white witch. I don't hate good witches. In fact, Jesus and many of the heros in the Bible fit the term "witch".
Yeah your a christian hahahahahahhahaha your such a liar hahahhahahah here you go GRACE and NS4M this is who your alined with A WITCH hahahahha YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT for the HYPOCRITES YOU ARE

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
....they based their stories from eyewitness accounts and NOT LONG after the fact....
None of them were eyewitnesses you moron and wrote decades (Josephus) to more than a century (Tacitus) after the fact.

Go spread your satanic lies about Jesus somewhere else. Only your fellow satanists agree with you.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Your EGO is your god; you're goddamned right I'm against that.
<quoted text>
Then no one threatened you, either. Quit your bitching.
If you think you can make me....My God is more powerful than your little tricks of magic beans......

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

May I ask why you have come to this conclusion?
Cut for point, full post found here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
Are you honestly calling a poster on topix satan? This is a quote from you in your above post:
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Like, I said she said that the god who serves you up, satan, does not exist. But, we know he does exist in you..
Are you saying that Grace (a poster on topix that you do not know) has more power in anotherís life than GodÖplease stop and honestly think about your response.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
.... The gospels of Thomas, Mary, Peter, Barnabas and Judas ALSO testify to the RESURRECTION AND DEITY OF JESUS CHRIST!!!!!...
No they don't. You obviously never read them either.

Run along and spread Satan's lies somewhere else.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask how you have come to this conclusion?
He uses the "christian" claim to try and deceive other christians. He is truly a wolf in sheep's clothing.
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You expect a pig to sing ? <smile>
Why not? You think the kligons are coming hahahahh now you have shown your with WITCHES hahahahahahaha GRACE and NS4M are WITH THE WITCHE hahahahah the TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE hahahhahahaLIARS AND HYPOCRITES
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are calling Jesus "filthy" ?
He who sweated carrying the cross ?
You are a vile creature!
There is nothing to show in History that people were forced to carry their crosses themselves.

Jesus did not carry that cross.

According to three writers, Simon carried the cross but John does not agree with that. So, it is three against one.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

<quoted text>
Actually, you are a joke. Not even a very good one.
<quoted text>
I have explained before, but obviously you will believe whatever the hell you want to believe. After all, if you believe that shit in the bible because you want to, you'll believe anything.
LieBuster doesn't believe in the Bible. He proves time and again he never read it.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
... I on the other hand detest what is against God.....
Then you must detest yourself, satanist.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
You illiterate Pig. I can't even understand your 2nd grade scribble.
"Ther eis" what the Hell is that???
JESUS ADMITS TO BEING GOD MANY, MANY, MANY TIMES!!!!!I even posted it today..........YOU LYING DOUCHE!!!!
No he didn;t and you couldn;t have p0osted it because it does not exist.

You are a lying lover of satan.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Easiest question to answer in human history.........Jesus did...and various times.
Mate.
Thanks mate for confirming that Jesus was the Lair.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disgusting liar mate. IT WAS A TOTAL THREAT!!!!!!!Stop lying mate.
Shut up, you lying servant of Satan.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Why am I sitting here on a Saturday night when I could be doing something fun?
Hello Kat, how are you? I am sitting here on a Saturday wondering the same darned thing, oddly enoughÖÖ;O)
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them were eyewitnesses you moron and wrote decades (Josephus) to more than a century (Tacitus) after the fact.
Go spread your satanic lies about Jesus somewhere else. Only your fellow satanists agree with you.
You are truely a nut case LIKE THE WITCHES NS4M and GRACE they have no defence they have alined with you witches and atheist so nothing more needs to be said and BMZ is just a stupid moron muslim so your side is LOSEING badly better get your fireproof undies on its geting hot for you hahahhaha
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep..You just tried to condemn me for doing what you are doing now..Whats wrong with you? Dont give me that crap of Defending God because she didnt say anything to you..you proved who you are..FAKE.And we were getting along so well. You were nice to all the unbelievers and they were nice to you BUT NOW you change? And you get upset when someone says something MEAN to you??
I talked to you and Black thunder. Nympth made a comment about the story. Didn't really talk to her. We did debate the scriptures and agreed on one chapter. Black Thunder was the only nonbeliever I spoke with, unless you are talking about yourself?I was nice to Black thunder, he was nice to me. I don't think this has anything to do with him, why would you bring him even up? This is between you and I, leave it that way. I would have to go back and check, I don't think I spoke to anyone else today. DOG was on, but we never communicated until he called me a witch tonight. I spoke with US atheist tonight. Am I missing someone else? Kait blasphemes God, in my presence, I think we already had this discussion.Yes she has replied to me, you should pay more attention to the threads. Maybe you should mind your own business and people wouldn't think you were a nonbeliever. You are too busy trying to protect the blasphemers...We all see that now. Good night.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>thanks BIG MUSLIM ZerO go fly your rug and pray to mohamad child molester!!!!
Muslims pray to no man. They pray only to God.

There is a secret document known as Mark's Secret Gospel, which suggests that Jesus had pedophilia for young boys. The Church believes that it is not true.

However, there must be some truth in it. Right? Rumos do not start without any reason.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Why am I sitting here on a Saturday night when I could be doing something fun?
Go to a movie with your sweethart.

I am only here to realize that I am a greater believer in Jesus and God than many people who call themselves Christians.

“We're All Just A Computer Game”

Since: Jan 11

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
!!!!!YES THEY DO!!!!!YES THEY DO!!!!!!YES THEY DO!!!!!!And so do the rest which I mentioned!!!!!!!YOU DIRTY LIAR!!!!!!!!!
Dude, you need medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

644 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Zioni 115,570
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Regina 533,416
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min waaasssuuup 722,009
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min bad bob 172,534
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min FudgeNFury 256,921
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Catcher1 224,558
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min hick_up 599,114
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 58 min evanssean 122
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••