Why I’m no longer a Christian

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#402893 Sep 27, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaasssuuup is no seeker of truth; he's a seeker of self-gratification.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
huh??? what about you: "sometimes you feel like sum nutz, sometimes you don't"?!;)
And there you go lying for your lord again.

I can tell you're proud of yourself.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402894 Sep 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Why do you constantly lie to people?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
why u so obsessesed wit me?- sung to mariah carey's tune;)
I repeat: Why do you constantly lie to people?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#402895 Sep 27, 2012
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trouble is that now you can`t tell her apart from Satan. That forked tongue is constantly harassing other posters like the hyena pack. With a little LOL added to indicate "just joking"

Other posters treat other with respect, put information on here with links to back up what they believe and all they get is name called and not one piece of information from them. No discussion, no back and forth like human beings and they all think they are going to heaven. Tell the truth, if that group is there, I would prefer hell.
I agree with that spot on conclusion, sweets2360.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402896 Sep 27, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
enjoy your deteriorating lil grey blob;)
Just because all you have between your ears is a grey blog, that doesn't mean everyone does.

It doesn't surprise me at all that a stupid shitass christian like you is so disdainful of the most advanced thing on this planet--the human brain.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#402897 Sep 27, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not, I laughed hysterically for about 2 hours when you posted your unhinged, lunatic ramblings about Paul.
OK, Kookaburra.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402898 Sep 27, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen little black turd....you should know the difference...LOL
If I want to write you, you will know it is me.....LOL :)
Christian *and* racist!!

Do you go to weekly Sunday meetings dressed in a white hooded sheet? I'll bet you've got Confederate flag decals all over your mud-stained, rusted out pickup, don't you? Good christian. Good, good christian.
Knowledge

United States

#402900 Sep 27, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
Here is some more Knowledge for Knowledge..
Jesus does not have to literally and verbally beseech the Father on our behalf for EVERY SIN we commit, His perfect sinless life and sacrificial death acts as a permanent and constant propitiation for our sin. He has forgiven us, and that forgiveness lasts forever.
Because of this wonderful truth, we can know that we will never again be punished for our sin. See, the wages for our sin is death. Jesus paid for that sin debt, in full. We will not stand before God and stand condemned for our sin:
Romans 8:1 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,
God, who is love, keeps no record of our wrongs:

1 Corinthians 13:4-6 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs..
YOU ARE WRONG:
Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of glory.

32) And before him shall be gathered all nations; and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats.

33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for the foundation of the world.
(45 ) Then shall he answer them, saying Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
(46) And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into eternal life.

2nd Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he be good or bad.

GOD DOES KEEP BOOKS!He does keep RECORD!YOU WILL STAND BEFORE GOD WE ALL WILL!

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened and another book was opened which is the book of life; and the dead were judged out of those which were written in the books, according to their works.

(13) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them; and they were judged every man according to their works.
(14) And death and hell were cast into the lake of fir. This is the second death.

(15) And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelations 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it anything that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie;: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Rev. 22;12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me to give every man according as his work shall be.

(13) I am Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments that they may have right to the tree of life and may enter in the the gates into the cities.(15) For without ar dogs and sorcerers and whoremongers and murderers, and idolaters and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.(16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the CHURCHES. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

(17)And the Spirit and the bride say, Come, And let him that heareth say Come. And let him that is athirst come And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18) For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book.

19) And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

(20)He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come Lord Jesus.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402901 Sep 27, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm just an adoption agent looking for those who want to be adopted into God's family through His Son!
Now you're sounding exactly like Charles Manson.
Knowledge

United States

#402902 Sep 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Christian *and* racist!!
Do you go to weekly Sunday meetings dressed in a white hooded sheet? I'll bet you've got Confederate flag decals all over your mud-stained, rusted out pickup, don't you? Good christian. Good, good christian.
You can be my little black turd too...;)

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402904 Sep 27, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you love me, you keep writing to me.....your still my little black turd......;o)
Thanks for showing yourself as a KKK bitch.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402906 Sep 27, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I will know him......and he will know me....You see, you think you know it all....and you know nothing....God does everything perfect.
Yeah; your god made you a perfect racist.

It's common knowledge that the KKK is a christian organization.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402907 Sep 27, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I will stand on this......
Me too!

Actually, I'll just be wiping my feet on it.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402908 Sep 27, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the sickest person to ever post here......or anywhere else for that matter. I'm not kidding.
that honor belongs to you, viking.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402910 Sep 27, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I am joking with the guy......if it is any of your business. Take a chill pill.
And I only joke with you, you cock-sucking little pigshit ass maggot. See? Just jokin', just like you.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402913 Sep 27, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I am forgiven through the blood of Christ. He bore ALL my sins on the cross..He took my place. He became sin so I could become the righteousness of God. He has forgotten all my sins as far as the east is from the west..past, present and future,,All forgiven because He paid the penalty for me..should I post the scriptures for you to prove this or have you memorized them already today?
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and sin no more......Jesus said that.....
But *you* get to go and sin some more; you're forgiven. jesus says so, right?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402914 Sep 27, 2012
Apollo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Pagan, we do not serve Gods.
Abramist can not understand that concept. For a Pagan the Divine is in every aspect in the Universe. We can worship the Divine in anything, any being (trees, people, Gods etc), any quality, or directly as Muslims and Jews prefer. I can worship the Divine in you. No problem, the Divine is in you too. But for practical reason we rather choose a medium that uplift us.
What I worship the Divine in is none of your business. That is more private than sex. If you tell the whole world that you pray to Jesus and invite others, that is only because you people have no shame, and because it means nothing.
Do you really think I would tell you that so you can mock me and you can defile my God? You put Jesus on display as if he were a prostitute and say: take him, he is free and gives you a good time. Only ask him, he is cheap. You sell your God cheap. And as result you offend all other Gods too, for you do not even have respect for your own God.
My God is not for sale Knowledge, he is not desperate to collect souls. You would not even recognize him. You need something that will be noticed by anyone, something provoking like a naked bleeding tortured figure on a torture device that says forgive them. You need your version of the bloody gladiators, with enough torture and bloodshed that you can feel sorry for. For criminals find it hard to feel for others. And even then the criminal only cries because he recognizes the suffering figure on the cross as himself.
I do not serve Gods, I worship the Divine, the Gods serve me. That is duty of the Gods, not to be served, but to serve. The Gods do not need us, we need them. We only show them our gratitude and appreciation. That is what you do when someone helps you, you say thanks. A God that wants you to serve them is a demon. Demons are fallen God's.
So you are working for your Lord, are you?
Brilliant!! Well done!!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402915 Sep 27, 2012
john brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I ask the likes of you for forgiveness? Your a hypocrite that would be like asking judas to forgive me. come on your really no better at all
You could be brother and sister
Your parents ARE brother and sister.

Which one of them gave you your syphilis?
Knowledge

United States

#402916 Sep 27, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
Romans 6:1 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Of course NOT God does not promote sin,(see also Galatians 2:17) but when we do sin, His grace is actually increasing and covering our sin because of His forgiveness. Not only is this true, but He is acting constantly as an advocate to God for our sins:
Dont forget what you said Knowledge..Gods word is Perfect...NOT YOU
Galations 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one antoher, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.(16) This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.(17) For the flesh lusteth agaisnt the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flsth; and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.(18) But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.(19) Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,(20) Idolatry, witchraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies.(21) Envyings, murderers, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in past, that which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of heaven.

25) If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26) Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Galations 6:3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing , he decieveth himself.

(5)For every man shall bear his own burden.

(7) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

(8) for he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption;but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

(9) And let us not to be weary in well doing; for in due season, we shall reap, if we faint not.

If the Holy Spirit lives in you , you will not sin.....the Holy Spirit makes intercession for us he knows our hearts. We confess of our sins...If the Holy Spirit does not live in you, there is no grace and therefore you are dead in your sins.

You should give scripture. Some people do not pick up the Bible, and they will only read and think what you are saying is truth. I find you leave many things out and your opinion is not the word of God, it is your opinion.... Just as you said there is no books or records of sin...It is called the book of life.....You should not teach if you don't know God's word....

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402917 Sep 27, 2012
not katlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow; I'm so fucking stupid I have to fake Kaitlin's posts so I can have something to respond to. I hate that bitch because she's smarter than me.
I know.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402918 Sep 27, 2012
john brown wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hateful dick I am I wanna drug some children so I can use them for my savior's alter!!!!!!
Whatever...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 14 min Nohweh 15,726
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Mirrormirorwall 683,635
Kyrie makes it OFFICIAL: he's SICK of LeBron!!! 1 hr Mirrormirorwall 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 983,094
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 3 hr Mirrormirorwall 22
What did O.J. Simpson do with the murder weapon... 3 hr Mirrormirorwall 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Jake999 619,689
More from around the web