Why I’m no longer a Christian

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#402550 Sep 26, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm like smith wigglesworth who said, "my fight is with the devil, but sometimes people get in the line of fire";)
Why do you constantly lie to people?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402551 Sep 26, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
understand perfectly...i wont argue with you. thanks for pointing this out. God bless you
Grace, you cannot be serious. You're gonna accept the word of that delusional, narcissistic liar?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402552 Sep 26, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You for that rather long post..NOTE that last verse..Grow in GRACE and the knowledge of our Lord..Grace=knowledge= Our Lord Jesus...
Grow in the knowledge of GRACE...Thank you..
(*heavy sigh, and shaking head sadly...*)

You send them to the best schools, you buy them the best books...and they eat the pages.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402556 Sep 26, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
1 John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous....
You'll never prove anything by quoting from a book of lies.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402557 Sep 26, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kaity bug, concession speech noted.......:)
Thanks for showing us all how clueless you are.

You know I have no need to gray-box post.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#402558 Sep 26, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
They think Paul is another God in their Pagan Pantheon. Paul ranks above Jesus and YHWH
You are right. Christianity is nothing but Paul. Paul leads the way.

If we discuss anything with Christians, we will not hear "God said this or God said that". Instead, we will hear Romans...., Hebrews...., Galatians.... and so on.

Paul was a self-loathing sinner, a liar and the man, who started butchering God.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402559 Sep 26, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmmmmm......yea. Or you can continue to question and seek out something not so "spooky" and Halloween-ish. I realize that the season is upcoming ( and I look forward to it every year) but maybe a little less boogie-man and a little more common sense is in order.
Why must fear consistently be used as the focus point when recruiting people for your "god"? I would think that love, kindness and forgiveness would be the sugar whereas you seem to be using "fear" vinegar.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your opinion.
There are informed and reasoned opinions, and then there are...well, "opinions" like yours.

Like baselessly accusing me of using other identities to post here, for example, when I've *never* been shy about posting under my registered name.

You are a pathological liar who is **desperately** trying to get **anyone** to believe you.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#402560 Sep 26, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus never does.
Christianity might as well claim that Red Ridinghood's kitten is proof the Benjamin Franklin was an Emperor of the USA.
Take any words and make them mean anything you want then convince other morons to believe it. Such is Christianity.
Exactly.

Take for example, "I in the Father, the Father in me, I in the people, people in me and all of us in the Father".

It can be taken to mean under Greek style that all are Gods and the Fathers.

However, when such texts, if translated back into Hebrew or Aramaic or Arabic, they would simply mean, all on the side of God.

The whole mess happened because the scripture was written by foreigners in their own language Greek.

God never gave any Scripture in that non-scriptural language, the mother of all confusion.

You are really well-read.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402561 Sep 27, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text> (snipped for character count...)
Grace, that is it...you go and gossip about me to others on this forum.
I'm gonna butt right in here...

Which, oddly enough, is what *you* have done to *me.* But you tell yourself it's okay.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text> I read them ALL. I have tried to be nice and speak to you about God's word.
You fucking liar. You began condemning her right from the start when she refused to spew your brand of hate in *my* face.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text> You continuously insult me, and mocking me.
Didn't I warn you about always trying to claim to be a victim? I told you that you would make a habit out of it, and you have. You'll be a "victim" all your life.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>I have a right to test the spirits
ROFLMAO!!! You taliban christurds are *sssooo* self-righteous!!
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>You happen to have this competion thing going with me or popularity contest. I could care less if you or anyone else likes me.
You have obviously never heard the old saying you can catch more flies with sugar than with vinegar. You're the kind who will bitch and scream, "Why doesn't the vinegar work??"
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text> I will stand for God
You mean, your own ego.

Words fail to describe how full of shit you are.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402562 Sep 27, 2012
MoonWind Dancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Author unknown...
Blessed Be.
MWD
Here's the website, for anyone who wants to check it out:

http://www.petloss.com/rainbowbridge.htm

I have no doubt that "no knowledge" will call this satanic.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402564 Sep 27, 2012
Oscar Wilde One wrote:
<quoted text>Kaitlin, for your own sake and sanity, please consider your history on Topix.
What about it, dumbass?

Have you come up with that evidence of yours for a 6,000 year old Earth yet?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#402566 Sep 27, 2012
Oscar Wilde One wrote:
<quoted text>Now, would you be referring to those schools which in America originated in churches?
No, I would be referring to *schools.*

You know; schools? Yale, Harvard, Princeton, the UC system, etc? None of which ever began with any church?

Now, where's your evidence for your 6,000 year old Earth? You've been away so long, I thought you might have been looking for it. Instead, you return, as usual, empty-handed.
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#402572 Sep 27, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is in the Bible:
"For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night." - Psalm 90:4
Maybe you should take some of your Topix time and read the Bible instead.
No, knucklenuts, that passage, as the one I illustrated, doesn't put the god outside of time but squarely inside time. Just because it passes ate different rate doesn't make it outside time. Maybe you should spend less time pretending you are the Jerry Sandusky of Bible studies and more time on humility, you Nuttany Lyin'.
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#402573 Sep 27, 2012
Apollo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi G_O_D,
Just for curiosity, what is your belief if any?
He thinks he is the penultimate Bile scholar.
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#402574 Sep 27, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still going to Hell.
Ooooh, scawy. Concession speech noted.
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#402575 Sep 27, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read that and you proved nothing to support your failed case,====>>>>but I like the parts that describe how (and why) blasphemous and false teachers like you go to Hell, getting what they deserve with all sorts of well-deserved tortures.
Does this bother you?
That you have twisted your mind so severely that you consider eternal torture justified in any scenario is implicit proof of the immorality of the Christian belief system. "Hey, that guy doesn't believe in the same things I believe in. Burn him!"

Why are Christians always so disgusting? Your childish fears don't bother me. That you entertain them? That bothers me. Try 2012 on sometime. 1563 wants its nonsense back.
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#402576 Sep 27, 2012
not micah wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why even comment?
i didn't comment on the squabble, moron. Why are Christian sock puppets always so dumb, nitwitsan?
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#402577 Sep 27, 2012
not micah wrote:
<quoted text>
Write some books. If we are still talking about them 2000 years from now, we will say YOU existed.
Really? This is your logic? Bwahahahahahahaha.
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#402578 Sep 27, 2012
not micah wrote:
You are boring me again.
Huh. New name, old, lame.
Shut up, Nitwitsan. All bluff, no gruff. Still waiting for the big reveal, you impotent twit.
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#402579 Sep 27, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kaity bug, concession speech noted.......:)
Fail. Nope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min old_moose 36,196
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min Chuck 688,471
How did black people get here ( economically) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 60
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr scienceanswersall 6,540
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr scienceanswersall 988,404
United 175 hit the south [email protected] 10 hr Doctor REALITY 2
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 10 hr Doctor REALITY 15
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 hr scienceanswersall 619,813
More from around the web