Of Course there is no God(Jesus Christ)you....You don't believe in Me. Here are the Infinite Benefits you have just thrown away!Why should you care in the slightest about my religious views?
I cannot possibly imagine.
Several people on topix, though, in the wake of various postings Iíve made on religious subjects, have asked me for an explanation of just how I arrived at my present agnosticism, or atheism, or whatever it is. So rather than answering these various people individually Iíve elected to start this forum and direct the interested parties here.
What follows is nothing more or less than a summary of my personal experiences as a Christian, related about as honestly as I know how to do it. Iím not hoping for contributions, followers, or enlightenment, and I donít claim it to be momentous or universal or significant to anyone but me. But it is genuine.
Dearth of Couth
The Thirteen Steps
1. God is One Spirit, whose Essence is love, goodness, truth and beauty. God is the Supreme Reality, the ultimate practicality. God is neither derivative, nor dependent. God exists here and now, and exists necessarily.
2. God is all powerful, thereby removing all power from form and effect.
3. God is everywhere present, and therefore, present right where I am.
4. God expresses as my individual consciousness, and appears as all wisdom, all knowledge, and all power in every situation and at every single moment of my life.
5. God manifests fully as my perfect life when I renounce the human and theological belief that God is both good and evil, and I become consciously aware that God is Infinite Good Alone, and that God is the only power, the only presence, the only law, and the only reality in the Universe.
6. God expresses as the individual consciousness of all men, but this blessed truth benefits only whose who are consciously aware of the kingdom within.
7. God has no favorite religion, race or creed, but is the heartbeat of all men for all time.
8. God is the incorporeal divine principle, appearing as Man in Time and Space.
9. God is not present in the past or future, but is actively present with us here and now.
10. God communicates intelligence and purpose every moment in our lives, giving specific guidance to each one of us at our point of need, but Godís love benefits only those who can be still and listen for that still, small voice knocking within their inner consciousness, and Those who can summon the inner courage and will to see the perfect, good, indestructible Universe, Here and Now, in spite of human appearances to the contrary.
11. God flows as an Infinite River of life, light, and understanding, through our individual God given consciousness, our minds, our bodies, and our world of earthly affairs, and God uses our individual consciousness as the gate
12. Through which God, the Infinite Good, appears as the substance of all harmonious form and the destruction of all that testifies to deceit and illusion.
13. Last, God shares all that God is, and all that God has, revealing the Divine Name, I, and the Divine Nature, Love.
Richard Petersen, Founder
Gold Money Party