Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#401901 Sep 25, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't dance a little jig right now.......I am at work.
:o)
Why not, your doing everything else there? I am sure they wouldn't notice......PLEA.......SE! I am sure everyone there would like to see it to....It would lighten their load....LOL ;)

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#401902 Sep 25, 2012
revel wrote:
<quoted text>
All I was hearing from you is BLAA BLAAA BLAAA BLAAA BULLCRAP BULLCRAP BULLCRAP but out of all your yammering one true statement appears. You said I QUOTE that you have no clue!!! And that is the FIRST TRUE THING YOU HAVE SAID. Thanks THEIF!!!!
[sniff] I know...and I feel so bad about it.[boo-hoo]

How about we change this to an actual discussion...it will give this forum something productive to do.

Why do you (or anyone) feel that it is wrong to be an atheist?

-OR-

What is morally wrong with not believing in a god?
Is Jesus Love

Japan

#401903 Sep 25, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad.....I thought for a minute you were advertising Jesus....Viking was correct, you are making others question Jesus. Therefore there is no truth in you as I suspected all along. So, push on. You are wrong, I guarded the men in those prisons sweetheart. That would have made me a felon, if I would have done that. It was much easier to pick up a nice looking guard and I married him.....now we are both retired. You are a woman, men don't gossip like a girly boy with other girls....unless you are gay? That would make sense.....
You know I was talking about you and your obsession with Viking, not the prisoners. Gossip? Like Viking/Leif does with you? Does that mean he's gay?
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#401905 Sep 25, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case, why do you follow men, who came up with the alleged trinity or the triune God and the false claim that Jesus was God in flesh/person and that Jesus was God?
Neither God nor Jesus are on record for saying that!
Also, when God had declared in all integrity that there was neither any God besides God nor there was any savior besides God, then why do you believe that Jesus is God and the savior?
Jesus is also NOT ON RECORD for saying anywhere, "I am God in person" or "I am God in flesh" or "I am God" or "I am the savior".
Once you call Jesus, "the savior", you ridicule, belie and deny God Almighty.
Why do you believe in the doctrines made up by men, who never sat in the company of Jesus and his disciples or even in the company of their direct descendants?
Instead of going ballistic, answer me!
Oh, know he's back....go away fly, you bother me...Not in the mood for you right now. ;) I don't want to go get my fly swatter, you bad boy.LOL

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#401908 Sep 25, 2012
Jesus Reveals

Himself As The Messiah

Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias (Messiah) cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee AM HE.(John 4:21-26)
Vikings Ship Sank

Japan

#401911 Sep 25, 2012
the true Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right!!! It was not THREE I got that wrong, it was FOUR thanks you helping me clear that up THANKS!!!!!
Another lie.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#401913 Sep 25, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, know he's back....go away fly, you bother me...Not in the mood for you right now. ;) I don't want to go get my fly swatter, you bad boy.LOL
Cop out?

I know your style, so I will take it that you agree with me on that. Thanks

bmz

Singapore

#401915 Sep 25, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
Jesus Reveals
Himself As The Messiah
Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias (Messiah) cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee AM HE.(John 4:21-26)
Yes, I Am aware of that. He had said, "I am he", which means "I am that person".
Vikings Ship Sank

Japan

#401918 Sep 25, 2012
LEIF ERICKSON wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up bitch. I already intellectually humiliated you 2 weeks ago. How masochistic are you?????????? Do you loathe yourself that much??
I haven't even been here 2 weeks. Go take your meds.

bmz

Singapore

#401920 Sep 25, 2012
LEIF ERICKSON wrote:
<quoted text>
You're out of your mind. People have already posted the MANY, MANY VERSES where he says EVERYTHING you said he didn't. You need serious help.......and fast.
I do not appreciate 1-2 silly liners.

Read again, please. This is what I wrote:

"In that case, why do you follow men, who came up with the alleged trinity or the triune God and the false claim that Jesus was God in flesh/person and that Jesus was God?

Neither God nor Jesus are on record for saying that!

Also, when God had declared in all integrity that there was neither any God besides God nor there was any savior besides God, then why do you believe that Jesus is God and the savior?

Jesus is also NOT ON RECORD for saying anywhere, "I am God in person" or "I am God in flesh" or "I am God" or "I am the savior".

Once you call Jesus, "the savior", you ridicule, belie and deny God Almighty.

Why do you believe in the doctrines made up by men, who never sat in the company of Jesus and his disciples or even in the company of their direct descendants?

Instead of going ballistic, answer me!"

So, where does he say the following?

"I am the son of God"

"I am God in flesh or God in person"?

"I am God"?

"I am the Father"?

"I am the savior"?

"The Father is triune"?

Nothing! Nada! Zilsch!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#401922 Sep 25, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I Am aware of that. He had said, "I am he", which means "I am that person".
1 Corinthians 2:14

14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.
I see this scripture explains that you are dumb and don't understand the holy word of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#401923 Sep 25, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
[sniff] I know...and I feel so bad about it.[boo-hoo]
How about we change this to an actual discussion...it will give this forum something productive to do.
Why do you (or anyone) feel that it is wrong to be an atheist?
-OR-
What is morally wrong with not believing in a god?
You told me, that you didn't want anyone try to convert you. Are you trying to get rebel to convert you? If you were brought up in a Baptist church, you family taught you the best they could. You don't want scripture thrown at you, correct. You know the scriptures....correct? If you say, you live a good moral life, then why would one not want to acknowledge God, and except Jesus Christ. Therefore you would have nothing to lose....but an everlasting life in heaven with all of your loved ones......Why would a person not want that...As you know, if you don't except the Bible warns about Hell. The moral of this story is living a life in heaven or hell.....you pick.....your choice......If you don't believe.....it is still gonna happen anyway.....You have been raised in church....you know what it is all about....Now, are you going to dance that little jig, or are you going to do it after work?.....LOL At least tell me if you do it at work...LOL You will give others a smile....:)

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#401924 Sep 25, 2012
revel wrote:
<quoted text>
Still putting FOIL on your head? Stood to close to the MICROWAVE again popping corn? Think it COOKED YOUR BRAIN bye bye oh look a all blackcopter is coming LOOK OUT
Sigh.... I hope you have a good day.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#401925 Sep 25, 2012
Vikings Ship Sank wrote:
<quoted text> Another lie.
We all know who you are......nobody else has the address of Fukuoka, Japan.......You are so funny!LOL

You are making a fool out of yourself now.LOL

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#401927 Sep 25, 2012
The Testimony Of Jesus Christ - Jesus referred to Himself as the 的 AM which was the name that God Himself used when He spoke to Moses out of the burning bush (John 8:56-59, Exodus 3:13-14). The Jews sought to stone Jesus because they thought that He was guilty of blasphemy (John 8:59, Leviticus 24:16). Jesus claimed to be the First and the Last (Revelation 1:11,17-18,2:8) which is a name that God claims for Himself (Isaiah 44:6). Jesus also claimed to be the Alpha and Omega (Revelation 1:8,11) and the Almighty (Revelation 1:8).

Many inferences can then be made about Jesus Christ as we examine scripture with scripture. Since we know that the Word of God which was made flesh (John 1:14) spoke of Jesus Christ then we also know that Jesus Christ is the Word who created all things (John 1:3). Consider the fact that in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (Genesis 1:1) and that the Word who is Jesus Christ was also there in the beginning (John 1:2). We will then naturally conclude that Jesus Christ is God. We learn through Isaiah the prophet that God made all things alone and by Himself (Isaiah 44:24) which is in perfect agreement with John 1:1-3 and Colossians 1:12-16. If God did everything alone and by Himself it lays to rest those within the cults who insist that God created Jesus Christ and then used Jesus Christ to create everything else.

JESUS CHRIST IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#401930 Sep 25, 2012
Jesus Christ: He Is The First And The Last

Now I would like to go to the new Testament book of Revelation to further prove the deity of Jesus Christ.

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death (Revelation 1:17-18).

In this scripture verse John listens as the risen Christ declares Himself to be the FIRST and the LAST. Not only that, but He tells John that He was DEAD but now He is ALIVE forevermore! I do not think that the Lord could have made His deity any clearer than that. We all know that it was Jesus Christ who was slain for our sins and who rose from the dead. The title of the FIRST and the LAST is a title that is unique to God and Him alone, and here the glorified Christ claims it for Himself. Let痴 take a look in the Old Testament to see how it is used.

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God (Isaiah 44:6).

In the book of Isaiah we learn that the Lord is the King of Israel and also calls Himself the FIRST and the LAST. There are not several FIRST and LAST痴 but only ONE. Not only that but this verse tells us that there is no other God beside Him. If Jesus called Himself the FIRST and the LAST then the title of God belongs to Him.

Jesus Christ: He Is The Alpha And Omega
Jesus Christ: He Is The Almighty

Back in the first chapter of Revelation we see that the First and the Last is also the Alpha and Omega 套 I am Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last(Revelation 1:11). When we look back at verse eight we find out that the Alpha and Omega is called the Almighty:

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty (Revelation 1:8).
JESUS CHRIST IS GOD
Vikings Ship Sank

Japan

#401933 Sep 25, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
...nobody else has the address of Fukuoka, Japan...
Yes they do.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#401935 Sep 25, 2012
Is Jesus Love wrote:
<quoted text> You know I was talking about you and your obsession with Viking, not the prisoners. Gossip? Like Viking/Leif does with you? Does that mean he's gay?
I never talked to Leif until last night. I actually didn't "talk" to him either. They both seem nice enough to me....I haven't had a problem with them....HUH....What did you do to piss them off? You think I am going to side with you sister....well for one thing your not my sister....you mock God. I have an obsession with Viking? LOL

Viking: did you know that I have an obsession with you? This little gal thinks we are in cahoots......LOL He is my brother tho....

Why are you talking about gay now?..... Why would you even let it bother you?....Most people would have laughed it off, and moved on.....well there may be a little more to this story than meets the eye.....Continue please.........

bmz

Singapore

#401937 Sep 25, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 2:14
14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

I see this scripture explains that you are dumb and don't understand the holy word of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
That is Paul doing the talking, not Jesus, ToonTown Clown.

Show me the solid statements from Jesus saying he was God in person or God or making false claims.

bmz

Singapore

#401938 Sep 25, 2012
LEIF ERICKSON wrote:
<quoted text>
ALREADY POSTED!!!!!!!!!MANY TIMES!!!!!!!!!!
Where and when?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 min Mandela 36,919
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min truth 545,050
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Dally Mama 228,554
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 22 min ash666 28
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 25 min Wordsworth 4,596
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min Dally Mama 743,635
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min MUQ1 260,188
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr mdbuilder 174,202
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 601,413

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE