Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#399556 Sep 18, 2012
URDIM

Ironton, OH

#399557 Sep 18, 2012
exvet wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY DONT YOU JOIN YOUR ISLAMIC BROTHERS!!!!! you would be good at beheading women and children,you would fit right in!!!
You call people stupid,yet you name yourself "exvet" I hope the "vet" part of that is for veterinarian..
As any real "vet" or person w/ a little grey matter can tell you,once a veteran always a veteran..

And you are correct,Christians don't behead women and children,they liked to burn and hang them as heretics.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#399558 Sep 19, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
"Not Afraid" must be afraid of something if he has to change his name to "Allah's Left Nut."
Thank you for pointing out this person's twisted behaviour.
Why don't we name him/her "The Coward"?
Peace.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#399561 Sep 19, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool!
lol..
*snicker*
ALLAHS LEFT NUT

United States

#399562 Sep 19, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey NA..Not sure if you like Contemporary Christian songs but Casting Crowns has a great one that you should listen to. Here are the lyrics..
Jesus Friend of sinners we have strayed so far away
We cut down people in your name but the sword was never ours to swing
Jesus friend of sinners the truth's become so hard to see
The world is on their way to You but they're tripping over me
Always looking around but never looking up I'm so double minded
A plank eyed saint with dirty hands and a heart divided
Oh Jesus friend of sinners
Open our eyes to world at the end of our pointing fingers
Let our hearts be led by mercy
Help us reach with open hearts and open doors
Oh Jesus friend of sinners break our hearts for what breaks yours
It reminded me of you and some of these other Christians on here who are trying to be God ..Hope it opens your eyes and heart
More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/casting_cr...
A Christian bashing "Christian". We all knew it was coming. You showed all the signs from the beginning.
Wow

Los Angeles, CA

#399563 Sep 19, 2012
Heathens and claimers alike, please peruse for your edification. Those that claim The Bible is infallible will have your eyes thrust wide open. Unless, of course, you are too scared.

http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.com/201...
Wow

Los Angeles, CA

#399564 Sep 19, 2012
ALLAHS LEFT NUT wrote:
<quoted text>
A Christian bashing "Christian". We all knew it was coming. You showed all the signs from the beginning.
Yes, far be it from you to look at a post and then completely mischaracterize it. That you consider a post where a Christian asks other Christians to act as though the words of your Christ have any meaning or veracity as "bashing" illustrates that you have no understanding of the words of your Christ, at all, that you have no desire to understand the words of your Christ, at all, and that your only desire is to wield your pocket god as a cudgel. You have failed the teachings of your Christ and your obsession with testicles betrays even more.

It's okay, though. Christianity is 2,000 years of Christians killing other Christians. Do you remember early American history when you were taipught that Christians fled to the New World to escape persecution? Do you know whom were the perpetrators of that persecution? Whoop. Other Christians. We're you cognizant that as soon as they reached these shores, Christian on Christian persecution, torture, and murder continued unabated. This is where we then cue The First Amendment. I know this will escape you, but, in summary, Christians have been bashing and killing each other for millennia. It is only the secular world and its codified laws that have dragged you away from this. Now you just do it on the internet, pusilanimously.
Wow

Los Angeles, CA

#399565 Sep 19, 2012
For those of you that insist that the laws of our secular United States were somehow Biblically based, you need only look at the men who were responsible for those laws. Thomas Jefferson, who was described as a "howling atheist" and Thomas Paine, whose ideas reflected Enlightenment era rhetoric of transnational human rights. Not the rights of mythical sky beings, but human rights. Not Bible rules, but rules of the Era of Enlightenment.

"The resurrection and ascension, supposing them to have taken place, admitted of public and ocular demonstration, like that of the ascension of a balloon, or the sun at noon-day, to all Jerusalem at least. A thing which everybody is required to believe, requires that the proof and evidence of it should be equal to all, and universal; and as the public visibility of this last related act was the only evidence that could give sanction to the former part, the whole of it falls to the ground, because that evidence never was given. Instead of this, a small number of persons, not more than eight or nine, are introduced as proxies for the whole world, to say they saw it, and all the rest of the world are called upon to believe it. But it appears that Thomas did not believe the resurrection, and, as they say, would not believe without having ocular and manual demonstration himself. So neither will I, and the reason is equally as good for me, and for every other person, as for Thomas." - Thomas Paine
Wow

Los Angeles, CA

#399566 Sep 19, 2012
URDIM wrote:
<quoted text>
You call people stupid,yet you name yourself "exvet" I hope the "vet" part of that is for veterinarian..
As any real "vet" or person w/ a little grey matter can tell you,once a veteran always a veteran..
And you are correct,Christians don't behead women and children,they liked to burn and hang them as heretics.
It's possible even the veterans have tossed him aside.
Not Wowed

United States

#399567 Sep 19, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, far be it from you to look at a post and then completely mischaracterize it. That you consider a post where a Christian asks other Christians to act as though the words of your Christ have any meaning or veracity as "bashing" illustrates that you have no understanding of the words of your Christ, at all, that you have no desire to understand the words of your Christ, at all, and that your only desire is to wield your pocket god as a cudgel. You have failed the teachings of your Christ and your obsession with testicles betrays even more.
It's okay, though. Christianity is 2,000 years of Christians killing other Christians. Do you remember early American history when you were taipught that Christians fled to the New World to escape persecution? Do you know whom were the perpetrators of that persecution? Whoop. Other Christians. We're you cognizant that as soon as they reached these shores, Christian on Christian persecution, torture, and murder continued unabated. This is where we then cue The First Amendment. I know this will escape you, but, in summary, Christians have been bashing and killing each other for millennia. It is only the secular world and its codified laws that have dragged you away from this. Now you just do it on the internet, pusilanimously.
Bull shit My leftist Muslim loving brother.
Not Wowed

United States

#399568 Sep 19, 2012
Wow wrote:
Heathens and claimers alike, please peruse for your edification. Those that claim The Bible is infallible will have your eyes thrust wide open. Unless, of course, you are too scared.
http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.com/201...
Thanks for debunking the claims of your intelligence.
Jesus Freak

Japan

#399569 Sep 19, 2012
God and His son Jesus are real. Stop sucking on sin.
Wow

Fpo, AP

#399570 Sep 19, 2012
Jesus Freak wrote:
God and His son Jesus are real. Stop sucking on sin.
Radiation poisoning. They are as real as your location, Nitwisan.
Wow

Fpo, AP

#399571 Sep 19, 2012
Not Wowed wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for debunking the claims of your intelligence.
Okay, Nitwitsan. Try not to fill the drool cup today. That really pisses the nurses off.

You're too scared to face the lies of your religion. I get it.

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#399572 Sep 19, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing from you yet? Oh well, perhaps you will be here in the morning. You sound like quite the intellectual adversary and I look forward to the opportunity to engage you in a spirited conversation.
Sorry...I almost wrote that with a straight face. The intellectual adversary was sarcasm...ok, the whole thing was sarcasm...
Have a great evening...whoever you are this time.
Nothing yet either "exvet"?

Hmmmm...he must not have been very dedicated to his trolling mission. I'm gonna miss him...
Wow

Fpo, AP

#399573 Sep 19, 2012
Not Wowed wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull shit My leftist Muslim loving brother.
There area few problems with your response, not that it is not an amazingly intelligent, well-composed, well-argued rebuttal.

1. I can not be your brother, it is impossible.

2. If I were your brother in loving Muslims, then that would make you a Muslim lover, as well.

3. You write like someone who is not a native English speaker, which increases the odds that you might be a Muslim.

4. I think Muslims are even crazier than Christians, and you know how I feel about Christians.

5. There was no bullshirt in my post.

a. Please tell me whom Christians fled to the New World to escape from if not other Christians.

b. Please provide evidence that the wholesale slaughter did not continue among sects in the New World

c. Please provide evidence that The First Amendment is not a direct result of that slaughter.

d. Please provide evidence that Christians haven't been killing each other over ideological differences for 2,000 years.

See, I can provide evidence for all the statements I made that you no so eloquently dismissed.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeo...

http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h3787.html

http://www.illinoisfirstamendmentcenter.com/h...

Ever hear of the Philadelphia Bible Riots?

http://candst.tripod.com/boston3.htm

Maybe you remember The Thirty Year War from history class?

Here is a lovely news story about Christians roasting and eating Muslims they killed. That puts a whole new spin on halal food.

http://newsrescue.com/birom-christians-eat-ro... #

Heck, it wasn't until 1945 that Christians stopped killing Jews. That required the secular world to stop that nonsense, but we're now supposed to believe there is such a thing as Judeo Christian values.

Don't allow all that innate hate that burbles in your black belly to eat you up. Enjoy your day, instead. That mystery carrot you think is coming after death probably isn't, so, appreciate life and all it has to offer.
Wow

Fpo, AP

#399574 Sep 19, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing yet either "exvet"?
Hmmmm...he must not have been very dedicated to his trolling mission. I'm gonna miss him...
Wouldn't a world view that can't stand up to even the simplist scrutiny give anyone pause?

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#399575 Sep 19, 2012
In keeping with the spirit of the title of the thread I have a question to those who are not christian:

Once someone finds out you are not christian and have no desire to be - working on the assumption that you do not believe in their "god", how do you respond to them when they say "I'll pray for you"?

Are you offended?
Are you indiffferent?
Do you say anything in return and if so, what do you say?

I know the answers would vary depending on who you are addressing but in general how do you respond?

I myself usually respond with sarcasm (something I enjoy flavoring most of my posts with). Usually I will say "thank-you, tonight I will dance naked around a bonfire chanting for your enlightment towards atheism" or words to that effect...sometimes I will add goatskin chaps to my attire in response.
But then others I ask them to seriously think about what they are saying...why would they pray for something I do not want.

Just curious.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#399576 Sep 19, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Does something NEED to be done to someone who burns a bybull?
Isn't that what all this f**king violence is all about?
Your damn stupid religion against some other damn stupid religion?
If you assholes want to fight about who burns a bybull, or some other religious disagreement go right ahead, just stop dragging the rest of humanity into your religious war.
Maybe we could find a spot where all the big bad brave christians could fight, kill and whatever with all the other religions that want to get it on.
Kinda like a football game except it's religion vs religion.
I like that idea.
there's no getting away from spirituality/religion because there are 2 opposing spiritual kingdoms. you are on the anti-christ(ian) side and that's why YOU'RE FIGHTING as well;)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#399577 Sep 19, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, anything other than "Yer right!" reflex is wrong?
Sheesh.
Your critical faculties appear to be lacking.
of course not EVERYTHING i say nor attitude i have is right, mac!
but the emphasis on the Gospel of Christ most certainly is, and you're only opposing yourself when you resist it/Him!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Spit on Hangman 973,772
I posed as black to get into medical school 11 min vijaychokalingam 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min bad bob 183,172
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Regina 653,947
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min Catcher1 63,869
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min Pegasus 281,863
Seeking Females in kent 57 min Villain77 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Lbj 106,491
More from around the web