Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#398966 Sep 17, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
God willing, you will succeed. Ameen
BMZ is a muslim who blasphemes Jesus Christ all of the time. He believes Christians are all bound for hell. Go back and read the history of the past few months. Don't let him deceive you.

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#398967 Sep 17, 2012
benard wrote:
Ok all you that say the earth is a billion yrs old here is something !!!! So much cosmic dust falls on the moon every year and IF the earth was that old as YOU say it is!!! When neal armstrong steped on the moon by YOUR calculation's it should have went up to his calf BUT it was only a inch! So science again THINKS it knows something and GUESSES again WRONG!!!!!
So keep up that topic it has more holes in it than swiss cheese
Uhhh.... there is the effect of gravity on the moon. Just as there is gravity on earth which packs dirt and keeps rocks fro mmagically floating into the air, there is gravity on the moon although it is about 5/6 less than that of Earth.

Do you ever think of looking up information before posting? It would save you some embarassment. And what does this have to do with the Earth being 4.5 billion years old?
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#398968 Sep 17, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You..There is nothing to forgive. I am not offended by your post. I love people because we all are fellow human beings not because we believe the same way or not. Everybody has a right to their belief. The way that I see things now are simple...In a way, We are all right. If I believe that God is real, Then He is real and in my life and if you choose not to believe then He is not real for you and not in your life..Does that make sense? I guess I am on here because I have been reading this for some time and though I do love my brothers and sisters in Christ, I feel they are not representing GOD, They are representing themselves in the Name of God. The God that I have become to know is One of love and patients and we should be more like that. The God that I know brought me out of a 17 year struggle with cocaine and years of lonliness from a prison cell. The God that told me in Jeremiah 29, That He knew the plans He had for me, Plans to give me hope and a future and Thats what He did after I give up on life MY way and give in to a God that I didn't know. When I reached rock bottom, I hit my knee's and decided to stop trying and start trusting..I have been clean for 8 wonderful years and I am now working a great job while I take college courses at night to become a Substance Abuse Counselor. I appreciate your kind words and I hope we can continue talking from time to time..I would like that. The death of my dad was a terrible thing to go through and this vacation was just what I needed. I miss dad but without my faith and the peace that I know can only come from God, I would have never been able to go forward with my goals but I am and will get through just fine..Thanks my friend
I am sorry for the death in your family. But if they died knowing God, you will meet them again someday. I am glad that you have cleaned up your life, and you have became a Christian sense. It is hard to stay off of the drugs, but with God helping you, there is no doubt that you can. If it has been eight years since you were last in prison, you know you have accomplished much. As you probably already know the recidivism rate is 80%. I am glad you are in the 20% category. I disagree with you on your beliefs if he is not real for you....God didn't want anyone to perish...hell was not made for humans it was made for the fallen angels. Man is the one who came against God. We all have free will, if a person who does not want to believe or blasphemes the Word of God, will not go to heaven, they will go to hell. I don't want anyone to go to hell, if it can be prevented. I hope you take my advice and read the last few months so you will have an idea what this thread is all about.
If you feel that the Christians are misrepresenting themselves that is on you....if you choose to be a Christian, you have to be cold or hot......you can not be lukewarm. It is the word of God not mine.
James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adultereses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
Revelation 3:16 So then because thou are lukewarm, and neither cold no hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Don't let them entice you....Stick with God's word.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#398970 Sep 17, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you have not read the past posts August to present. Kait was always telling me that I had only a GED, knowing I received a degree in Criminal Justice. She said she also received a degree, as a vet assistant. She has called me retarded, stupid, and every name a person could imagine since I got on this thread, as many others. It is a joke that I use on her, for her past and present behaviors since she attacks me everyday. I came on here being nice, trying to help as you. I was only made fun of and scorned for my beliefs in Jesus Christ, as all other Christians who are on this thread. The ones who have been on here for awhile at least. Before I worked for the Dept. of Corrections, I worked as a CNA in the nursing home, a waitress. I have animals on our acres. I do know what it is like to pick up crap. I worked in a prison and have had things thrown in my face, been threatened with my life, and my family. So before you accuse people on this thread of doing something, maybe you should go back and check the history of why the Christians are taking up for themselves. If you last a couple of months on here, and you give the scriptures to these people, be prepared for a battle. If you tell them sorcery is a sin....just see how many people jump on you and threaten you. Make sure you use your scriptures, and lets see how innocent your attitude is...Remember the Bible tells us to be angry and sin not.....I believe you will find that in the fourth chapter of Ezekiel. Good lesson for you to learn... Remember these people are not your average Joe...that hate God and everything it stands for. They will use everything they can against you. Since you say you are a Christian, get to work with the scriptures...the TRUTH....but you also have to warn them if they do not want to have anything to do with God and his begotten Son Jesus Christ that there is an eternal Hell. You are on here to save souls.....are you not? If that is your full purpose, and if you "complete, the love, hell fire, and damnation scriptures" that is the mission for God..... Jesus sent the disciples to give both, when the love didn't work, it took hell, fire and damnation. Come back and tell me, your views then......
Correction: eight years of being clean...how long have you been out?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#398971 Sep 17, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I do? Oh, I keep forgetting.
:o)
"double-secret"?
Where did you get that?
BTW - non of the texts in the Bible are verified as "eye witnesses", because there are no contemporary texts from that age to confirm of your conclusion.
i got the term 'double secret' from the movie animal house. it's both funny and appropriate when describing the nonesense you contribute.

BTW - you're a liar!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#398972 Sep 17, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony...I asked what you thought...not for scripture.
However...I have read those scriptures before...they do not explain what makes you feel as if you are an "ELECT". I think most Christians believe they are.
So often on this thread Christians complain that no one will discuss with them...yet when someone tries...all they get is scripture.
That is not discussion...it is cut/paste.
When someone does that...my first thought is...they have no answers to give...so they go find scripture and hope that no one asks them to explain it!
I had a Christian get highly upset with me for asking..."but what does that scripture mean to you?". LOL They were infuriated.
Okay...I have an outing planned today anyway so...never mind!
Sorry but many times it's best to let the word of God speak for you. Having said that another scripture comes to mind but I guess since you have no interest in what the word of God says....I WON'T CAST MY PEARLS BEFORE SWINE. Hope you have a great day.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#398973 Sep 17, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
This comes from the pot calling the kettle black. Too funny! I think his intellectual ideas lost you, before you read his first paragraph.
Do you have enough faith in your deity?

Are you up for the test?

This is an outright provocation of challenge to you and/or your deity!
Are either of you up to it?--- I certainly am!--so let's have at it!
Bring your deity on...I will give it 24 hours to smite(destroy) me...or you must concede that it does NOT even exist!
Are you up to that challenge?
A simple yes or no will do.
We can set the time from the moment you answer "YES".
If you win-your deity will be proven.
If you lose, you must concede that your deity does not exist.
So, what say ye?

This is open to any and all cristers who wish to participate.
Eye Heart Jesus

Port Colborne, Canada

#398974 Sep 17, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
you didn't offend anyone, you are not that significant!
please stop blaming your phone for your errors.
everyone makes typos. the difference between you christurds and others..........others admit their mistakes and own them. christurds blame others and even inanimate objects. when your hypocrisy is exposed, you cry persecution.
Awww Im sorry I offended u sweety:)
You seem very hurt and ever so bitter... Did my apology offend u too?
Jesus love u :)
Eye Heart Jesus

Port Colborne, Canada

#398975 Sep 17, 2012
Lamar wrote:
<quoted text>
To disagree does not translate into hate by any means. Many of us have heard your message plenty of times and reject it...period.
Which of the 38,000+ christain sects/cults do you belong to and tell us why the other 37,999 are wrong.
Also, threatening non-believers with eternal damnation does not translate into love by any means.
I appreciate your response and your point of view... I wasn't necessarily speaking about all but a majority.. And indeed their hatred is evident.

Nobody threatens anyone with eternal damnation but God. That is His place.. Since He is God,,, He makes the rules. If u choose not to accept Him, then u r choosing separation from Him at will.
Again, if a Christian wants to share Jesus with u, Its out of love.... At least for me.. I can only speak for myself.
I believe in a God who created all in perfection... But man had failed and fallen short by introducing sin into the world. It was Man's free will to choose. He chose that path and God has given us that choice, but He also laid down the consequences in advanced.
God is God for a reason and wants and knows what's best for us- I can't answer everything, but I trust in Him who created me:)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#398976 Sep 17, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rocket surgeon?
Same like a brain scientist.

Hehehe.
Eye Heart Jesus

Port Colborne, Canada

#398977 Sep 17, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have enough faith in your deity?
Are you up for the test?
This is an outright provocation of challenge to you and/or your deity!
Are either of you up to it?--- I certainly am!--so let's have at it!
Bring your deity on...I will give it 24 hours to smite(destroy) me...or you must concede that it does NOT even exist!
Are you up to that challenge?
A simple yes or no will do.
We can set the time from the moment you
answer "YES".
If you win-your deity will be proven.
If you lose, you must concede that your deity
does not exist.
So, what say ye?
This is open to any and all cristers who wish to
participate.
Sure!! I'm up to it! As soon as YOU can prove to me that God DOESN'T exist:)
You first:)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#398978 Sep 17, 2012
Eye Heart Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure!! I'm up to it! As soon as YOU can prove to me that God DOESN'T exist:)
You first:)
This IS the test, which I see you are afraid to prove by dancing around the obvious.

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#398979 Sep 17, 2012
@ Knowledge:

Abridged from prior posting:
"If you last a couple of months on here, and you give the scriptures to these people, be prepared for a battle. If you tell them sorcery is a sin....just see how many people jump on you and threaten you...
Remember these people are not your average Joe...that hate God and everything it stands for...
You are on here to save souls.....are you not?"

/// Why are you here? What is your purpose? Is your purpose here to deliver the message of your "god" to those who do not believe? Based on the title of this thread, the people here once were or identified themselves as "christian" so IMO you are not telling them anything that they already know.
So I ask again, "Why are you here"? To shame non-believers that they will spend eternity burning in "hell" for their non-belief and blasphemy? You don't think that we already know of this fairy tale and do not believe in it either?
So I will ask again, "Why are you here"? Because you are stubborn and feel that if you leave you are defeated and "satan" has won? IMO you are here not to "save" anyone but to defend your faith and your "god". You are here because you feel that evil is abound on this thread from heathens and you must try your best to put a stop to it...so then how do you stop someone from their belief or lack thereof? Why with proof of course, truth and evidence...something that you do not have otherwise you would not have faith, you would have fact.

I really am not trying to irritate you but I do question your motives here and the "advice" you are giving others. Do you think you are the first person to try and spread the word of your "god" to me and others who do not want it? How would you feel if I knocked on your door this evening to talk to you about the great discoveries of modern man that prove your buybull is a great work of fiction? How about if Kaitlen sets up a celebration of her belief on the sidewalk in front of your house? Are you seeing my point yet?
Unless I am mistaken, it is you who is here to pick a fight (and I am basing this on the thread title) with those who do not believe. Now if this was a thread called "Why I believe in Jesus" I would understand the issue because it is your BBQ that atheists are crashing and not the other way around.///
Eye Heart Jesus

Port Colborne, Canada

#398980 Sep 17, 2012
KNOWLEDGE:

I agree totally with your post about 'Luke-warm Christians'
Sadly, many do misrepresent themselves as Christians because they have an idea about Christianity that they are flirting with, but haven't truly and fully embraced it.

It's all or nothing:) Amen:)
Eye Heart Jesus

Port Colborne, Canada

#398981 Sep 17, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>This IS the test, which I see you are afraid to prove by dancing around the obvious.
What's that hun?
U can't disprove God??!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#398983 Sep 17, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i got the term 'double secret' from the movie animal house. it's both funny and appropriate when describing the nonesense you contribute.
BTW - you're a liar!
No nonsense at all. I'm just presenting what Jesus taught, and you are the one refusing to accept them.

I know, you already have a plateful of Jesus, and these jsut don't fit.

Maybe a second helping will fill you up.

As for your claim of me being a "liar" - just don't say it - prove that I am?

You'll have to do better than just making a post on the internet.

......but that is how you so-called "Christians" do this, huh?- anonymously on the web.
Lamar

Reston, VA

#398984 Sep 17, 2012
Eye Heart Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your response and your point of view... I wasn't necessarily speaking about all but a majority.. And indeed their hatred is evident.
Nobody threatens anyone with eternal damnation but God. That is His place.. Since He is God,,, He makes the rules. If u choose not to accept Him, then u r choosing separation from Him at will.
Again, if a Christian wants to share Jesus with u, Its out of love.... At least for me.. I can only speak for myself.
I believe in a God who created all in perfection... But man had failed and fallen short by introducing sin into the world. It was Man's free will to choose. He chose that path and God has given us that choice, but He also laid down the consequences in advanced.
God is God for a reason and wants and knows what's best for us- I can't answer everything, but I trust in Him who created me:)
Why would your god-being feel the need to threaten anyone? And for you to repeat that threat is...threatening someone no matter how you want to smooth it over.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#398986 Sep 17, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.gospel-mysteries.net/virgin-birth....
According to the gospels, Mary became pregnant with Jesus through a divine action. Luke 1:26-35 says that the angel Gabriel visited her beforehand and told her that "the Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you." And Matthew 1:18 says "she was found to be with child through the Holy Spirit."
When Mary became pregnant, she was engaged (but still unmarried) to Joseph. Matthew 1:19-24 says that Joseph wanted to back out of the marriage after he found out about the pregnancy. But then an angel appeared to him in a dream, told him about Jesus, and convinced him to accept Mary as his wife. Matthew 1:25 says that he "had no union with her until she gave birth to a son", thus confirming that it was a virgin birth.
Jewish girls of that period usually became engaged when they were twelve or thirteen years old. Actually, for legal purposes this engagement was regarded as the first stage of a marriage, although the girl would normally remain with her parents for about a year before going to live with her husband and consummating the marriage. If she became pregnant before then, she would face public disgrace, and if the law was strictly enforced, could even be executed as an adulteress.
Very accurate. Based on the Bible AND Qu'ran, Jesus was a bastard child and God was a dead beat dad who let his son be murdered without lifting a hand AND was happy about it.

A pretty F-ed up deity... like most deities. Even worse that Zeus. At least Zeus tried to help and protect his bastard offspring.

Anytime a myth stops being understood as an allegory and is believed as reality it becomes a religion and dead wrong.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#398987 Sep 17, 2012
Eye Heart Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your response and your point of view... I wasn't necessarily speaking about all, but a majority.. And indeed their hatred is evident.
There is hatred in all forms of life, not just certain individuals.

One can even include so-called "Christians" in this category.
Eye Heart Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody threatens anyone with eternal damnation but God. That is His place.. Since He is God,,, He makes the rules.
And you know this how?

That's right - only through men.

Why do you follow men?
Eye Heart Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
If u choose not to accept Him, then u r choosing separation from Him at will.
Again, how do you know this?

I totally disagree with you limiting "God".
Eye Heart Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshite. Your arrogance is starting to show.

What love do you have for me, that I have not received already from Jesus?

Is there some sort of "special 'I heart Jesus' love" that you refuse to accept when presented with these teachings?

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhlalpha.html

more specifically these:
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm

Oh I get it....you'll parrot what other men have told you about Jesus, but when other men tell you about other teachings by Jesus - that you don't utilize - you'll probably place the rebuke card on the table and give me some load of bullshite tot he affect that "those aren't valid, because they aren't included in the Bible.
Eye Heart Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in a God who created all in perfection... But man had failed and fallen short by introducing sin into the world.
You limit your "God" if YOU THINK that "He" will not place favor on someone who is not of your ilk.

Your claim is false and very misleading. You may want to recant it, considering you accept the texts that fallible men presented and gave you.
Eye Heart Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Man's free will to choose. He chose that path and God has given us that choice, but He also laid down the consequences in advanced.
Yep - only man's will - no "God" was involved.

Men choosing for what men are to believe.

You've been duped.
Eye Heart Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
God is God for a reason and wants and knows what's best for us-
There you go again, being dishonest. When did you learn the mind of "God", in order to know what "He" does and doesn't do?

Please stop being dishonest.
Eye Heart Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't answer everything, but I trust in Him who created me:)
That is right, you can't, but you'll surely repeat what other MEN have told you to say and do.

Your arrogance is now showing. Grow-up.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#398988 Sep 17, 2012
Oscar_Wilde wrote:
<quoted text>...When you try to decipher the Noah story, the first rule is ...
That Genesis is a Hebrew edited version of the Sumerian religion from the time of Abraham and Ur.

It is, and always has been an alegorical mythology.

You might as well worship Marduk and praise Gilgamesh for saving the animals from 'the flood'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 4 min tarale 1,361
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 min sangili karuppan 6,309
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 270,683
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min WasteWater 5,801
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 9 min WasteWater 3,622
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min PELE78 828,867
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min karl44 584,497
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 611,843
More from around the web