Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Isaiah 43:25 I am He who blots”

Since: Apr 11

out your transgressions

#390112 Aug 21, 2012
Dark Shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
You give up so easily.
Doesn't Jesus say to preach the gospel to witches and whatevers to the bitter end?
Matthew 10:14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town.
Dark Shadows

Upper Darby, PA

#390113 Aug 21, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually I worship the LIVING GOD, whose existence is CONSTANTLY PROVEN ON A DAILY BASIS. However, when you have the IQ of a mentally challenged, death-bed ridden sloth, it may be a wee bit hard to see that.
The Living god, you say.
Would this god be the Hebrew one who is known as Yhwh?
Dark Shadows

Upper Darby, PA

#390114 Aug 21, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you born this stupid?? or are you still a retard in progress. Wrong again bitch.......A BELIEF IS BASED ON FACT!!!!!!I believe that the Earth revolves around the Sun, what are you saying, that it doesn't? I believe I am in America right now, are you saying that I'm not? I believe that one plus one equals two, are you saying that it doesn't?.....See how easy it is to beat a Monkey. You people are no match for me. Your collective IQs is about 34........literally. As a matter of fact, whipping your fucking ass is actually getting TOO EASY!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS ISN'T FUN ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, you say that belief is based on fact.
Would you also state that faith is based on fact?
Dark Shadows

Upper Darby, PA

#390115 Aug 21, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying YOU are a Christian is tantamount to Satan saying he's a Christian. You utterly fucking disgusting 75 year old, bigoted, pot-smoking, Heroin injecting, hate-filled, fact-twisting, cherry-picking, out of context taking, lifeless, infinitely bored, REPUGNANT PEDOPHILE!!!!!!!!That's right.........YOU'RE A PEDOPHILE. You masturbate every night with the thought of the 17, 18, and 19 year old atheist children on this thread giving you fellatio and free, wild, unbridled, atheist sex. YOU DISGUSTING, DIRTY PEDOPHILE YOU!!!!!!!!!!"I am a Christian" this piece of Hell-bound rotting shit says.......
!!!!!!!!!DAMN ATHEIST LIAR!!!!!!!!WHY DO ATHEIST LIE SO MUCH!!!!!
WHY???????WHY?????????? WHY??????????
!!!!!!!!!!DAMN ATHEIST LIAR!!!!!!!!!!
Your posts look rather familiar.
Are you aka pipek?
Dark Shadows

Upper Darby, PA

#390116 Aug 21, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER said that. The fact that I hate evil, does not make me evil........what part do you not get? I've got to go to sleep now, and to prove to you that I am not evil, I AM GOING TO PRAY FOR YOU, I AM GOING TO PRAY THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT CHANGES YOUR HEART AND THAT YOU TURN TO JESUS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. How could I possibly be evil, if i'm going to pray for someone who obviously hates me and my Lord and abuses me constantly. Even though you hate me, I am going to pray for your salvation and that of your family's...how can I POSSIBLY BE EVIL?????????? GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think that your god will listen to you.
Your vocabulary usage is extremely filthy. What does Jesus say about filth?
That's right.
No unclean thing can enter the kingdom of heaven.

Try to be nice.
You're supposed to be a representative of the Jesus cult.
Dark Shadows

Upper Darby, PA

#390117 Aug 21, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I notice the non-believers treat christians with hate!
Nope.
Try again.
Dark Shadows

Upper Darby, PA

#390118 Aug 21, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
why are atheist/non believers liars and bigots?
Nope.
Try again.
Dark Shadows

Upper Darby, PA

#390119 Aug 21, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>A professed Christian stands a chance! atheist/non-believers stand no chance..
Nope.
Try again.

Whitechapel

#390120 Aug 21, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Dad still hates you!! LOL he still says your not his...
That's because I'm the one with the brains in the family.
Dark Shadows

Upper Darby, PA

#390121 Aug 21, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>stay in the scriptures, and you will give your life to Christ...
John 3-16
John 14-6
Someone lied to you.
The christ is still pending.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#390123 Aug 21, 2012
Dark Shadows wrote:
How does one become a real christian?

DS - my apologies for jumping the gun and thinking you are a "Christian". I hope I did not offend.

Cheers.
Dark Shadows

Upper Darby, PA

#390124 Aug 21, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
let's make up our minds about homosexuality and stop talking from both sides of our mouths about it.
it's disgusting behavior as noted even by its advocates!
But King David, the same lineage that the messiah must spring from, was also a homosexual.
His wives and concubines weren't really pleased with that.
But the Hebrew god was.

Strange, don't you think?
Dark Shadows

Upper Darby, PA

#390125 Aug 21, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
FOR THE FREAKS
That's funny.
Dr Reality always answers his own posts.
Are you he?
Dark Shadows

Upper Darby, PA

#390126 Aug 21, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be mistaking me for your doormat!
i'm the one who gets to do the trampling:
"behold, I give you authority to tread on serpents and scorpians and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means harm you" Jesus
don't never mistake my meekness for weakness;)
Have you ever tread on serpents and scorpions?
I bet you didn't.
If you did you would not presently be on topix.

Whitechapel

#390128 Aug 21, 2012
PartyPooper II wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^
this is what is what YOU are often told you poot smelling, busted face bug-eyed fool!!
lmbo...now get back on YOUR knees and TRY it AGAIN.
i heard that every time you talk the smell of death and SCAT fills the air.
lmbo!!
What a stupid post. You must be a christian.
Dark Shadows

Upper Darby, PA

#390129 Aug 21, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you asking this on a non-Christian forum?
Are you looking to be persecuted?
Wouldn't you coming here on your own, then asking an off-topic question lik eyou do, be considered a start to some sort of self-persecution?
Just to give you an answer - as this is my opinion, based upon all the interaction I've had with so-called "Christians":
a. Believe in ALL of what Jesus taught, not jsut what is in the Bible.
b. Know that the Bible was written by men, not "God", thus understanding Jesus when he teaches, "to know yourself is to knwo the kingdom of God" - not by just reading the Bible.
BTW - I've never truly found a definitive list of what it takes to be a so-called "Christian", but I have found that one requires to have the following characteristics as a part of themself.
- hatred of other beliefs - "no one gets to heaven w/o Jesus" - false claim.
- arrogance - "no one gets to heaven w/o Jesus" - false conclusion
- Limiting "God" - "the writers of the Bible were the only ones to ever receive "God's" inspiration. All other are "heretics" or don't know squat - false conclusion, because no one knows the mind of "God".
Shall I go on?
Better yet, just run away now, unless you choose to be COMPLETELY honest with me and admit these examples are true.
What say you?
I don't know. I heard that many christians are nice people and I just wanted to be nice.
Can't I just ask the poster that I posted to about the procedures of being a christian?
They are christians so they do know, I think.

Anyway, thanks for caring.

Whitechapel

#390130 Aug 21, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read the Bible every day for the past 25 years, you grossly stupid satanic little twat.
It shows.
Dark Shadows

Upper Darby, PA

#390131 Aug 21, 2012
chill out pls wrote:
<quoted text>Matthew 10:14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town.
What if the town and home are clean of dust particles?
What would you shake from your feet then?
I hope not athlete's fungi.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#390133 Aug 21, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about brainwashed. I have never in my life been around a more goofier crew than most of the nonbelievers on here. They even lie saying they don't believe in anything when they claim to be witches, and whatever. Yet they always accuse anyone who challenges them to be a liar. I am beginning to think there is no hope for these characters, and maybe it is time to move on. Hope you can change someones mind, I am tired of trying for now. God bless.
Well said. Their delusional posts get very tiring because they just go in circles repeating each other's lies.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#390134 Aug 21, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. Their delusional posts get very tiring because they just go in circles repeating each other's lies.
Identify the object of the supposed "delusion" of non-believers.

For theists the objects are the supernatural characters in their doctrine, including their god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Johnny 464
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Is this True 47,087
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr kent 692,110
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Gabriel 990,677
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 7 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 13 hr BEWARE_RAY_ROTOLO 1
Jonathan Johnson 16 hr Your all trash 1
More from around the web