Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#388731 Aug 18, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG AGAIN YOU LYING SCUMBAG!!!!!YOU...YOU...YOU... are the admitted hater..........NOT I!!!!!!!!!EVIL, HATE FILLED, DRUG ADDICT, ATHEIST SCUM!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I'll keep putting this up as proof...
You have NOTHING to counter it...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight, I'm supposed to just take and swallow the unprecedentedly monstrous rhetoric directed at me and more importantly at my Lord and Savior and do nothing about it??? You need to read the entire Bible, not just convenient excerpts. It instructs you to HATE THOSE WHO HATE THE LORD, and it talks about how the Lord prepares your hands for battle, and also instructs you to HATE EVIL. And let me tell you something, the anti-Christian posts I'm reading on this thread are nothing short of UNADULTERATED EVIL!!!!!!And I also find it quite disturbing not to mention hypocritical on YOUR part, to reprimand me but not those who are compelling me to answer in the way that I am.
You are the self professed hater...

Christian liar...

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#388732 Aug 18, 2012
police wrote:
Wiggley I wish I knew who you were but it will never be because I would love to see how you act when your face to face with someone just like katlin you two as well as seen ass ausome you would keep quiet and not say a thing the internet makes you tough that is the truth me well let's just say we would have some sperited talk I'm sure so now I will let you talk butch so you can beat your chest and say how big you are ha ha ha but we both know that is a lie don't we talker of shit
See what meth does to people? It turns them into incoherent, babbling christians.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#388734 Aug 18, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If it exists, where is it? Every atheist would love to know.
<quoted text>
More wishful thinking from a hateful christian.
I do wish you christians would tell us why your jesus makes you so hateful; but none of you has the balls to do it. You just sit there and hate, and play with your limp dicks, trying to get them up.
police wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again talking about dicks again bet your a dyke with penis hate bet you want to be a guy so bad. So you and wiggles can be a couple ha ha ha him with no dick you with one wow a couple ha ha ha dumb and dumber
And still you won't tell us why your jesus makes you so hateful. Y'just ain't got the balls, do you?

You impotent, gutless coward.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#388735 Aug 18, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you
What, about the chips and home made dip?

Trust me, you'll love it. Unless you're allergic to dairy.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#388736 Aug 18, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist love..........ain't it grand???.....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Yes it is...
And here's what your religious indoctrination teaches you...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight, I'm supposed to just take and swallow the unprecedentedly monstrous rhetoric directed at me and more importantly at my Lord and Savior and do nothing about it??? You need to read the entire Bible, not just convenient excerpts. It instructs you to HATE THOSE WHO HATE THE LORD, and it talks about how the Lord prepares your hands for battle, and also instructs you to HATE EVIL. And let me tell you something, the anti-Christian posts I'm reading on this thread are nothing short of UNADULTERATED EVIL!!!!!!And I also find it quite disturbing not to mention hypocritical on YOUR part, to reprimand me but not those who are compelling me to answer in the way that I am.
Christian liar...

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#388737 Aug 18, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait...let me quote from you...
<quoted text>
You are the ADMITTED HATER...
Damn christian liar...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
No....YOU ARE THE ADMITTED HATER....YOU...NOT I....You evil, hell-bound, wretched, lying, hypocritical, drug addict, ATHEIST SON A BITCH!!!!!!And YOU...YOU...YOU...are the one who's DAMNED!!!NOT I!!!
YOU DISGUSTING REPUGNANT DEMON!!!!!!!!!
Mmmmmeltdown!!

HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#388738 Aug 18, 2012
SatansDaughter wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who chose to come to this forum, where those who have left the church do in fact speak out againgst it for what ever their reasons and experiences...Yes the bible does quote in Psalms
"
I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies".. this completely contradicts, Love thy neighbor as thyself.
I have encountered many christians here that have defended their faith to the utmost, yet they did it without resorting to acting like someone who has never seen the inside of a church. You said I need to read my bible all the way through, apparently so do you.
I have not been a hypocrite in my words, the people speaking are in fact not christians being asked to show love and compassion, to turn the other cheek and bear witness of their saviour and speak of his love and show it through word and deed, YOU ARE.
<quoted text>
Your book of lies and hate tells you whatever you want it to tell you.
You promote and condone shootings like this because this person behaved exactly like you will eventually, if not already.
Christianity is not evil, but you are. This guy probably posted hatred just like you do , and then he acted upon that hate.
An atheist in action:
http://articles.cnn.com/2012-08-16/us/us_dc-s...

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#388739 Aug 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Jesus nev said anything; he's a myth.
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course, but of course. We measure Time itself by a myth. This is 2012 the year of our Myth.
Are you even remotely familiar with the Gregorian Calendar? It's the calendar that the western world uses, developed by Pope Gregory XIII back in 1582.
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>There are 2 billion of us 2000 years later....but he's a myth.
Yep. Doesn't that just piss you off?
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text> BILLIONS OF LIVES have been positively impacted for over 2000 years by a myth!!!!!!!
People have been impacted by myths for as long as there have been people and the mythology they created.
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>but of course, but of course.......For the past 2000 years Billions of people have given their lives to a Myth.
Tragic, isn't it?

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#388740 Aug 18, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how not one christian will comment on this christian's belief he has the right to hate.
It would obviously support many things I have already stated but they don't have the guts.
The insecurity they show for their divisions/sects/cults is obvious.
Bring on your hate christers...I'm used to it.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#388743 Aug 18, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If it exists, where is it? Every atheist would love to know.
<quoted text>
More wishful thinking from a hateful christian.
I do wish you christians would tell us why your jesus makes you so hateful; but none of you has the balls to do it. You just sit there and hate, and play with your limp dicks, trying to get them up.
<quoted text>
And still you won't tell us why your jesus makes you so hateful. Y'just ain't got the balls, do you?
You impotent, gutless coward.
You advocate violence. You are a part of a hate group called atheists.

That employee of FRC that your atheist shot in the arm, should have killed that atheist. He had all the right to do it, but his love and devotion to Christianity is why he let that sorry ass atheist live.

How many more people are you atheists gonna terrorize? When is our nation going to rise up and retaliate against your hate cult of atheism? Atheists are every bit as much of terrorists as the Islamic radicals who have created a false representation of God.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#388744 Aug 18, 2012
<quoted text>
And the meltdown continues.
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah..........YOUR MELTDOWN.....MRS. LOST AND FRUSTRATED!!!!!!
Says the fucknugget who types in all caps.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#388745 Aug 18, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait...let me quote from you...
<quoted text>
You are the ADMITTED HATER...
Damn christian liar...
<quoted text>
Mmmmmeltdown!!
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
Unbelieveable...he makes claim to his license to hate, gives us his biblical reference, and then continues to tell us we hate him.

Christian liars for jeebus...
Knowledge

United States

#388746 Aug 18, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You lie about your cult, and then point the finger at someone else and claim they lied.
She told you she follows the beliefs of her ancestors. Did you look up her ancestors teachings of Strega ? No?
Thanks for continuing to help kill off your hateful cult day after day. Keep posting.
The Strega beliefs are all based from their ancestors of Italy. Look it up, I could careless about it. I just wanted to know what I was dealing with. If she told you to take a crap on the hwy, you would. Don't you have a brain for yourself? She says I lie, in everything I say, and you do too. But yet you don't know me, or my life, or anything. To you, It is always Christians are liars, no matter who or what they say. You see, you can't kill off a Christians salvation, noone can take that away.....if a nonbeliever chooses not to believe, that is their loss, not mine. A nonbeliever was never a Christian in the first place. That is not my fault, if someone doesn't believe. You guys just like to make lame excuses and blame others because you don't want to follow the Christian beliefs. That is okay, it is your choice, but don't take the easy way out and say well, she or he talked about me, so I am not going to be a Christian. That is the biggest cop out I have ever heard. A small child says things like that. The blame is on yourself, you don't want to follow the commandments of God, you want to do what makes you feel good. At least be honest with yourselves and quit blaming others for your own choices. If I stand alone with my God so shall it be. If you feel Christianity is hate, then you never knew love....Christians are no different than a sinner, they just repent, and get up and try to do better. Not one person alive is perfect and if they say they are their a liar. We all sin, and fall short of the glory of God. Thanks for the permission to keep posting since you think you own topix.LOL

THIS IS A SCENEREO: If you were to come at me with a knife, to cut my throat, or arm , don't I have the right to take that knife away in my defense ? Then if you try to cut me, then I have the right to put you down. That is the law of the land, it is also the law of God. Just because a person is a Christian it gives no one the right to tell them to bend over and take it. Jesus speaks of many situations in the Bible, in some cases you turn the other cheek, in others you stand your ground.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#388747 Aug 18, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You promote and condone shootings like this because this person behaved exactly like you will eventually, if not already.
Christianity is not evil, but you are. This guy probably posted hatred just like you do , and then he acted upon that hate.
An atheist in action:
http://articles.cnn.com/2012-08-16/us/us_dc-s...
This seems kinda evil to me...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Or are you condonng his behavior?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#388748 Aug 18, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop talking about yourself bitch!!!!
If you won't tell us why your jesus makes you so hateful, will you tell us whose condom it was that slipped off inside your ass?

Did it belong to jesus?

THAT'S IT!! You're hateful because your lord and savior's condom slipped off inside your ass!!

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#388749 Aug 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Jesus nev said anything; he's a myth.
<quoted text>
Are you even remotely familiar with the Gregorian Calendar? It's the calendar that the western world uses, developed by Pope Gregory XIII back in 1582.
<quoted text>
Yep. Doesn't that just piss you off?
<quoted text>
People have been impacted by myths for as long as there have been people and the mythology they created.
<quoted text>
Tragic, isn't it?
Rational people are aware of what a radical lunatic pig you are. Your campaign of hatred needs to be exposed , you need to be arrested , and you need to be imprisoned for life.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#388750 Aug 18, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelieveable...he makes claim to his license to hate, gives us his biblical reference, and then continues to tell us we hate him.
Christian liars for jeebus...
You are a clueless bigot.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#388751 Aug 18, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist love.......what a bigger trip.
There's that clueless, unoriginal, retarded parrot again...

Didn't anyone ever tell you that immitation is the sincerest form of flattery? Is that why you keep trying to immitate me? Or is it merely because you're a CLUELESS ASS MAGGOT?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#388752 Aug 18, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist love..........ain't it grand???.....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Whoever said I was an atheist, anyway?

ALL AMERICAN BOY

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#388753 Aug 18, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I hate needles. I have rolling veins so it's very painful to even get a blood draw.
What a pathetic christer you are to wish someone go get another fix just because you have lost a debate.
I certainly know I'd never ever join or suggest anyone to join the cult of christianity you are associated with.
You are right on the brink of paralelling the christian hate group westboro baptists...your christian brothers and sisters.
No you don't, you LOVE needles, you self-admitted Heroin addict. As far as me losing this debate...!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
You little drug addict freak you; apparently so much heroin use has destroyed what little brain you had. Listen carefully fuckstick, there's a better chance of a retarded sloth beating Einstein in a debate,then there is you beating me........okay?????? And the fact that you defend marijuana as NOT being a drug, tells me that in addition to being addicted to Heroin, you're also a TREMENDOUS POTHEAD!!!!IT'S OBVIOUS ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!You talk about supposed "christian hate groups" let's talk about how much damage NON-Christians have done to man. Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Castro, that's just four in half a century, and they were responsible for about ONE HUNDRED MILLION DEATHS, Not to mention the torture of MILLIONS MORE!!!!!!!!!YOU JACKASS!!!!!!!!Go finish kindegarten asswipe, because your pathetically predictable, out of context taking, cherry picking bullshit tactics ARE AN EPIC FAIL!!!!!!LIKE YOU!!!!!
And YOU...YOU...YOU...are the one who wished Heroin on me, and you also said I pop pills and am on medication drugs. How evil can you be????Wishing all that on me simply because I've kicked you atheist ass all over the place. DAMN, EVIL, HATE FILLED, ATHEIST SCUM!!!!!!!!YOU PIECE OF NO GOOD SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min RIP 53,367
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Phooey 693,587
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tellthetruth 992,467
Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do? 8 min Brice N Livingston 2
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 9 min Puttin Brother 55
Can Chinese girls date foreign men? 1 hr ezekiel11 1
Who are the most racist people towards inter-ra... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 15
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) Mon dirtyguy34 35
More from around the web