Why I’m no longer a Christian

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#388291 Aug 16, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, halleluhah girl, check out this message from one of your brothers in christ, and then ask yourself why non-christians treat you christians the way we do.
<quoted text>
halleluhah girl wrote:
<quoted text>
As a person and a Christian, I can't take personal responsibility for what someone else posts to you.
I didn't say you did. I just wanted you to see what kind of stuff christians post; yet still you refuse to condemn him for saying it. You give a free pass to your fellow christians, who always claim that they are better than everyone else while demonstrating that they are far worse than any non-believer.

You're no different from the muslims who refuse to condemn radical islam.
halleluhah girl wrote:
<quoted text>perhaps you ticked him off?
He attacked me first; hence my response.

I do not attack christians; I counter-attack those who attack me.
halleluhah girl wrote:
<quoted text>I certainly don't approve of his language or subscribe to his vindictiveness toward you or others here;
THEN TELL HIM, and see what he says to you. I'm betting he'll call you a "phony christian."

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#388292 Aug 16, 2012
PartyPooper II wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^
lmbo!!
shes a dingbat and a nitwit
You are a spamming moron with at least half a dozen Topix accounts.

Get a life.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#388293 Aug 16, 2012
gabbychitchat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, I have to agree with Kaitlin the Wold Witch. That rude comment was typically "Christian." Notice the quotes around the word Christian. I use the quotes when I refer to someone who calls themselves a "Christian" but does not act like one. There are Christians out there who actually act like Christians, but they are few and far between. Being a Christian is about loving people. Jesus said they will know you are my disciples by your love. I am very disappointed to see that this "Christian" did not show your her faith by her love.
mr majestic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir just by your comments it proves that your a piss poor christian and have no clue about anything
And once again you prove me right.

You're nothing but a pole-smoking failure at life who hates everyone who doesn't believe your way.

Fuck off.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#388294 Aug 16, 2012
First, you said:
<quoted text>
And now you’re here posting to me again. I thought you wouldn’t be posting back anymore! You christians; you just can’t keep your word, can you?
<quoted text>
How did I pretend to be someone else by posting under my own name, even if I did “gray box” it? Christ in a sidecar, you’re stupid.
<quoted text>
I didn’t change the name at all, idiot; unlike you, I have nothing to hide.
God’s Balls, you’re stupid.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a little mad because you forgot to change your registered name and it went on the "GREY BOX"?
I repeat: "How did I pretend to be someone else by posting under my own name, even if I did “gray box” it? Christ in a sidecar, you’re stupid."

I've already explained what happened; it is now up to you to understand what I post. If you're going to refuse to understand anything you read, that's your fucking problem.

You obviously prefer living in your own little world.

God's Balls, you're stupid.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#388295 Aug 16, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you posing as two different people? Kait you really need to quit acting like a child, and just be you whoever that is. You really are too easy.....LOL
You're a fuckg idiot, or mentally retarded.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#388296 Aug 16, 2012
Anagramanachronist wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, but whatever cements your delusion.
<quoted text>
You really are an idiot.
Science deals with evidence, reason and logic; and you know that. We understand why you jealous, clueless and superstitious christians, who have no evidence whatsoever, are so hateful and deceitful.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you worship around 30 gods,
No, but I doubt you understand a complicated word like "no."

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#388298 Aug 16, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>A favourite since childhood:
"O'Driscoll drove with a song
The wild duck and the drake
From the tall and the tufted reeds
Of the drear Hart Lake.
And he saw how the reeds grew dark
At the coming of night-tide,
And dreamed of the long dim hair
Of Bridget his bride.
He heard while he sang and dreamed
A piper piping away,
And never was piping so sad,
And never was piping so gay.
And he saw young men and young girls
Who danced on a level place,
And Bridget his bride among them,
With a sad and a gay face.
The dancers crowded about him
And many a sweet thing said,
And a young man brought him red wine
And a young girl white bread.
But Bridget drew him by the sleeve
Away from the merry bands,
To old men playing at cards
With a twinkling of ancient hands.
The bread and the wine had a doom,
For these were the host of the air;
He sat and played in a dream
Of her long dim hair.
He played with the merry old men
And thought not of evil chance,
Until one bore Bridget his bride
Away from the merry dance.
He bore her away in his arms,
The handsomest young man there,
And his neck and his breast and his arms
Were drowned in her long dim hair.
O'Driscoll scattered the cards
And out of his dream awoke:
Old men and young men and young girls
Were gone like a drifting smoke;
But he heard high up in the air
A piper piping away,
And never was piping so sad,
And never was piping so gay." - Yeats.
Your poem hit close to home. I have O'Driscoll relatives from Ireland.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#388299 Aug 16, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
Joe Poe broke his toe!
On the way to Mexico,
On the way back
He broke his back
On a railroad track..
Clownie's 4th grade Poem Spoke Hill elementary,Lake Whales Florida
Not bad for a clown from T-town!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#388300 Aug 16, 2012
mr majestic wrote:
Hey NO DRESS4ME you sure allfull of crap I have seen how attack people on here right with wolflunch your a twofaced person just stateing the facts
How long have you been eating your own shit?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#388301 Aug 16, 2012
<quoted text>
You're a fuckg idiot, or mentally retarded.
My vote is for both!
Knowledge
#388303 Aug 16, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe.
There have been many Christians to visit this site that I have personally admired. To be honest, many were run off by others of my own faith. One was a Pastor, if I remember right she was here a little under two weeks before the bickering got to her…..(some of our faith do not believe that females should be pastors, regardless of the calling they have had…)
If you are Discerner as has been said, we have had this discussion before.
If you are not Discerner, may I ask how it is that you found your calling?
Are you speaking of the gifts of discernment? Or are you speaking of someones gray box name?
Knowledge
#388304 Aug 16, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet again I read another of my faith say that they are happy to dissuade another from posting. Yet you are the same poster that told another to keep on keeping on with his outright vulgar comments directed at anyone that was not of our own faith. Prior to the influx of disrespectful folks, we were actually able to have meaningful discussions here, regardless of differences in faith or lack thereof.
Actually they got a dose of their own medicine. They had been bulling on here . I saw another Christian in trouble, so I came on, to take the edge off of them possibly destroying another. You see I do things for a reason. The guy was jumping on them for bullying Christians and other nice people. I stood behind his post not all of his posts, but my methods may be different than yours. I wanted to see if it was just Christians that were being attacked or people who just didn't agree with them...I found out, if you don't role with them no matter who you are, you are bullied. Actually the guy was nice to me, he was taking up for other people who were nice. That was his way. I still stand by him, you have not seen the evil I have. Pardon my pun but you seem like you are in virgin territory here. If I am wrong, my apologies to you. Satan is a liar and the father of lies, you know that... did you read the post on what Kait worships, go back and read it, I researched it. You can not play with sorcery, it is all bad, not my words but God's.
Knowledge
#388305 Aug 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Hey, halleluhah girl, check out this message from one of your brothers in christ, and then ask yourself why non-christians treat you christians the way we do.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I didn't say you did. I just wanted you to see what kind of stuff christians post; yet still you refuse to condemn him for saying it. You give a free pass to your fellow christians, who always claim that they are better than everyone else while demonstrating that they are far worse than any non-believer.
You're no different from the muslims who refuse to condemn radical islam.
<quoted text>
He attacked me first; hence my response.
I do not attack christians; I counter-attack those who attack me.
<quoted text>
THEN TELL HIM, and see what he says to you. I'm betting he'll call you a "phony christian."
You really have some mental issues with Christians. Does the word JESUS make your blood boil? JESUS is the name we stand by Jesus is the truth. You bully every nice person that gets on here. This gal has done nothing she came on here like a lamb, and you have tried everything to slaughter her. Well, you have failed once again. She is saved the the blood of Jesus Christ who died on that cross for our sins.....Get over it witch, or whatever you are calling yourself now. Make sure you make up the gray box name to pat yourself on the back, so you think you have all the back up. I don't need back up, I have JESUS CHRIST. That lady is not a phony Christian, she is not your whipping post, and she has the right to stand up for herself. You seem to think Christians are weak, but God allowed HOLY WARS so that alone she has the right to stand up for herself, and to take a stand against all hells or principalities of the air. You worship many gods, i do believe one who is in the business of wars, mischief and every evil deed there is. You have many gods who do this, we just call him lucifer/satan.
Homestead

Atlanta, GA

#388306 Aug 16, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have some mental issues with Christians. Does the word JESUS make your blood boil? JESUS is the name we stand by Jesus is the truth. You bully every nice person that gets on here. This gal has done nothing she came on here like a lamb, and you have tried everything to slaughter her. Well, you have failed once again. She is saved the the blood of Jesus Christ who died on that cross for our sins.....Get over it witch, or whatever you are calling yourself now. Make sure you make up the gray box name to pat yourself on the back, so you think you have all the back up. I don't need back up, I have JESUS CHRIST. That lady is not a phony Christian, she is not your whipping post, and she has the right to stand up for herself. You seem to think Christians are weak, but God allowed HOLY WARS so that alone she has the right to stand up for herself, and to take a stand against all hells or principalities of the air. You worship many gods, i do believe one who is in the business of wars, mischief and every evil deed there is. You have many gods who do this, we just call him lucifer/satan.
Kaitlin is full of hatred, from bone to bone, ear to ear, head to toe.....nothing but HATRED. That's because she adores anything that represents wholesome behavior and righteousness.

She is the classic reason no one should ever think again that there is no Hell. She is headed straight to it.
Homestead

Atlanta, GA

#388307 Aug 16, 2012
Correction: She abhors anything that represents wholesome behavior and righteousness.
Knowledge
#388308 Aug 16, 2012
She is full of hatred and rage. If she doesn't stop the witchcraft, she is gonna find out that there is a hell. Witchcraft and sorcery is not allowed in Heaven, and it will have its place in Hell....I pray she accepts Jesus Christ before it is too late. God bless.
humble
#388309 Aug 16, 2012
Anagramanachronist wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, but whatever cements your delusion.
<quoted text>
You really are an idiot.
Science deals with evidence, reason and logic; and you know that. We understand why you jealous, clueless and superstitious christians, who have no evidence whatsoever, are so hateful and deceitful.
<quoted text>
No, but I doubt you understand a complicated word like "no."
Well then, I guess you are a hypocrite in your own belief. You did say you were Strega or Stregheria the Craft of the Italian Witches, known as La Vecchia Religione. I guess they are wrong and of course you are right....I guess you lied all about that. So that brings us back to the carnival and you living in the camper in moms back yard.LOL You can't even tell the truth about your own craft. Sad. You are very good at lieing every time you open your mouth. It has been fun chatting with you, but I am bored. I suppose you will get back on late tonight. You really should be honest with yourself especially about your own herritage. I researched it and found it quite interesting, but there was no proof on these gods, as you say evidence..........night. I am sure with all of the laughing at others for what they believe in, your many gods would only amuse everyone you have condemned.LOL
humble Knowledge
#388310 Aug 16, 2012
humble wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, I guess you are a hypocrite in your own belief. You did say you were Strega or Stregheria the Craft of the Italian Witches, known as La Vecchia Religione. I guess they are wrong and of course you are right....I guess you lied all about that. So that brings us back to the carnival and you living in the camper in moms back yard.LOL You can't even tell the truth about your own craft. Sad. You are very good at lieing every time you open your mouth. It has been fun chatting with you, but I am bored. I suppose you will get back on late tonight. You really should be honest with yourself especially about your own herritage. I researched it and found it quite interesting, but there was no proof on these gods, as you say evidence..........night. I am sure with all of the laughing at others for what they believe in, your many gods would only amuse everyone you have condemned.LOL
I thought you were suppose to be humble before God, or your gods, not deny Him or in your case them?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#388311 Aug 16, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your poem hit close to home. I have O'Driscoll relatives from Ireland.
Doesn't everyone?

ROFL

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#388312 Aug 16, 2012
<quoted text>
How long have you been eating your own shit?
mr majestic wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep calling me a christian?
Actually, I asked you how long you've been eating your own shit; *you're* the one who made the leap to identifying with christianity.

You're an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 679,149
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min UMORONRACEUMAKEWO... 119,216
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min bad bob 2,598
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Peter Ross 6,269
Iranian Brother & Sister wanted For FRAUD!!! 2 hr Bella Esmail Moore 1
______ *ANTICHRIST in plain view / (*News) ______ 3 hr NewsYTube 1
__POPE's 'World Plan' matches MARK of BEAST__ 7 hr YTubeNews 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 hr UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 982,141
More from around the web