Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#385671 Jul 13, 2012
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to "pracice" your spelling, too. HAR HAR!
Are you still counting posts?
Satan

Kansas City, MO

#385673 Jul 13, 2012
Why Should Jesus Love Me?(Feb '08) 433,572
Prove there's a god.(Mar '08) 498,531
Roman Catholic church only true... 359,458
Why I'm no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 369,330

Topix posts these numbers everyday. Continuously updating them on the fly.

Does this bother you?

Do you disagree with the way Topix is continuously monitoring your failure? I mean your post counts?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#385674 Jul 13, 2012
I love it when people change socks and give themselves icons. That's truly funny.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#385675 Jul 13, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
I love it when people change socks and give themselves icons. That's truly funny.
I enjoy doing that!! its fun...

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#385676 Jul 13, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoy doing that!! its fun...
I imagine so.
The Truth

Richland, WA

#385677 Jul 13, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
Do those things really bother you? Really? Im sorry. thats not me. I also apologize for anything I might have said to offend you or anyone else. My goal here was for people to sign a simple petition. Nothing more. What I said is true. I looked at the number of responses on this thread and assumed it was busy and I assumed there would be people here of an OPEN MIND given the title.

Im from MD but, right now Im in NYC. I have no clue why my location says Medford but, that is irrelevant anyway.

I'd like to give a little background: I was raised a Baptist "Christian" and am the son of an Evangelist.In my teens, I announced to my old man that I was an atheist because something I felt didn't quite add up. Now, my old man is one of those people who are 'religious nuts' in that everything is of the devil and or blasphemy so, you can imagine his response to my new found insights. Not a fun day :)(horsewhipped)

Infuriated, he sent me to a 'christian' school and later to bible college in Hammond Indiana. There, I studied the Hebrew/Greek bible and discovered many discrepancies in both translation and interpretation to the KJV among others. It baffled me why those instructing or anyone for that matter never brought these things to light but, rather circumvented them.

Fast forward 10 years later and traveling with my Grandfather; (archaeologist) in Egypt, Bolivia and Peru, I began to fit the pieces of the puzzle. The Bibles of the world are nothing more than a misinterpretation of past technological events.

These people didn't know how to relay what they saw and labeled a flying person an angel and attached wings to make sense of it. Flying vessels were chariots, dragons etc..

Deep in antiquity, we were aided in many forms by extra-terrestrial entities.
Many people scoff at this because it conjures up cliched hollywood images immediately but, as Ive said before, thats what your expected to believe--that its silly.

Texts the world over and far older than any of these manufactured religions all speak of the same things and these people all had a vast understanding of astronomy, math and science. In many cases, greater than us today!

Megaliths were erected out of the hardest stones possible with stone quarried from areas as far as 400 miles away in many cases. Why? for posterity.They wanted to ENSURE their message would stand the test of time. Think about it. You dont choose to construct monuments and such by the most difficult means possible if you didn't think it was important.

The History books are wrong.

Ive been to the Great Pyramid of Giza now twice as well as Puma Punku in Bolivia (once) There is no way that we could construct either of those structures today. It isn't a matter of assembling a hundred thousand men to pull millions of blocks all weighing 2.5 tons or greater and stacking them.There is a high level of mathematics, engineering and astronomy involved here.

Our founding fathers here, knew it which is why they were obsessed with egytian technology and architecture. Look at the city of Washington DC! These same people SECRETLY designed what you see on the back of the dollar bill.The Pyramid and the all seeing eye. Can anyone tell me what that structure has ANYTHING to do with America or its culture? Like the ancients with the megaliths, they knew the best way to ensure that image lived was through that document.

They hid what your government is hiding now and many credible people are surfacing to reveal these things. You have the opportunity now to participate in getting some answers.

Ive seen petitions and polls shoot from 100 to 50K in a day and it'll only happen if we particpate.This will be my final post, please review this and spread link!
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/sho...
The Truth

Richland, WA

#385678 Jul 13, 2012
Do those things really bother you? Really? Im sorry. thats not me. I also apologize for anything I might have said to offend you or anyone else. My goal here was for people to sign a simple petition. Nothing more. What I said is true. I looked at the number of responses on this thread and assumed it was busy and I assumed there would be people here of an OPEN MIND given the title.

Im from MD but, right now Im in NYC. I have no clue why my location says Medford but, that is irrelevant anyway.

I'd like to give a little background: I was raised a Baptist "Christian" and am the son of an Evangelist.In my teens, I announced to my old man that I was an atheist because something I felt didn't quite add up. Now, my old man is one of those people who are 'religious nuts' in that everything is of the devil and or blasphemy so, you can imagine his response to my new found insights. Not a fun day :)(horsewhipped)

Infuriated, he sent me to a 'christian' school and later to bible college in Hammond Indiana. There, I studied the Hebrew/Greek bible and discovered many discrepancies in both translation and interpretation to the KJV among others. It baffled me why those instructing or anyone for that matter never brought these things to light but, rather circumvented them.

Fast forward 10 years later and traveling with my Grandfather; (archaeologist) in Egypt, Bolivia and Peru, I began to fit the pieces of the puzzle. The Bibles of the world are nothing more than a misinterpretation of past technological events.

These people didn't know how to relay what they saw and labeled a flying person an angel and attached wings to make sense of it. Flying vessels were chariots, dragons etc..

Deep in antiquity, we were aided in many forms by extra-terrestrial entities.
Many people scoff at this because it conjures up cliched hollywood images immediately but, as Ive said before, thats what your expected to believe--that its silly.

Texts the world over and far older than any of these manufactured religions all speak of the same things and these people all had a vast understanding of astronomy, math and science. In many cases, greater than us today!

Megaliths were erected out of the hardest stones possible with stone quarried from areas as far as 400 miles away in many cases. Why? for posterity.They wanted to ENSURE their message would stand the test of time. Think about it. You dont choose to construct monuments and such by the most difficult means possible if you didn't think it was important.

The History books are wrong.

Ive been to the Great Pyramid of Giza now twice as well as Puma Punku in Bolivia (once) There is no way that we could construct either of those structures today. It isn't a matter of assembling a hundred thousand men to pull millions of blocks all weighing 2.5 tons or greater and stacking them.There is a high level of mathematics, engineering and astronomy involved here.

Our founding fathers here, knew it which is why they were obsessed with egytian technology and architecture. Look at the city of Washington DC! These same people SECRETLY designed what you see on the back of the dollar bill.The Pyramid and the all seeing eye. Can anyone tell me what that structure has ANYTHING to do with America or its culture? Like the ancients with the megaliths, they knew the best way to ensure that image lived was through that document.

They hid what your government is hiding now and many credible people are surfacing to reveal these things. You have the opportunity now to participate in getting some answers.

Ive seen petitions and polls shoot from 100 to 50K in a day and it'll only happen if we particpate.This will be my final post, please review this and spread link!
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/sho...
Satan

Kansas City, MO

#385679 Jul 13, 2012
So these aliens were smart enough to get here, just not smart enough to find their way back?

Got it.

Sign my petition:

www.youareastupiddumbass.com

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#385680 Jul 13, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do those things really bother you?
No, it amuses me. You can't read?

“ChristianityIs AMental Disease”

Since: May 10

And The Cure Is Education

#385681 Jul 13, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Im good like that!
Are you admitting you post as "satan?"

#385682 Jul 13, 2012
Satan wrote:
Why Should Jesus Love Me?(Feb '08)....
Why should *anyone* love you?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#385683 Jul 13, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
are you nuts

#385684 Jul 13, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>are you nuts
I asked "satan" if he was good at stupidity and a couple of other things, and you said you were good that way.

Sooooo, that makes me wonder...
Anagrahamanachro nist

United States

#385685 Jul 13, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>are you nuts
no, that actually makes sense. You are an unbelievable idiot like that other clown.
Anagrahamanachro nist

United States

#385686 Jul 13, 2012
Satan wrote:
So these aliens were smart enough to get here, just not smart enough to find their way back?
Got it.
Sign my petition:
www.youareastupiddumbass.com
You were smart enough to get here but too stupid to realize how much of a fool you are. Amazing parallel. How is that investigation of Texas cops going? They love that shit.
Anagrahamanachro nist

United States

#385687 Jul 13, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
"Maybe a few hours studying WILL INSTEAD OF CHANGING NAMES WILL HELP WITH THAT" ???
See, I was trying to be respectful to you...then you come at me with this, which is actually pretty embarrassing considering you tried to insult me. LOL
Pretending to be smart and actually being smart are clearly two different things.
LIke I said, these are my first showings here. I dont need to change names, leave that to BOYS like "Cheesus Chrust" who change monikers every 5 seconds and hide their locations.
I am not a "Christian" or religious person at all. I posted a petition here and other high traffic areas just for that alone. Make sense? More people means more signers hence, the post count.
Understand now? Wow.
You claimed to be posting from NYC but your location posts as OR. I call bullshit. But you already know that. You are protesting way too much.
Anagrahamanachro nist

United States

#385688 Jul 13, 2012
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to "pracice" your spelling, too. HAR HAR!
The quotes denote an intentional misspelling. Man, you are really stupid.
Anagrahamanachro nist

United States

#385689 Jul 13, 2012
Satan wrote:
Would an Anagramdedamned by any other name be just as homophobic?
The world now has the answer.
What are you blubbering about now, idiot. I'm here. I'm still waiting for the big reveal. All bluff, no gruff. Idiot..
Anagrahamanachro nist

United States

#385690 Jul 13, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>GOD HATES LIARS! yo
Good thing your pocket god is imaginary then,'cause it would have bitch-slapped your punk clown ass down a sewer years ago.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#385691 Jul 13, 2012
Anagrahamanachronist wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing your pocket god is imaginary then,'cause it would have bitch-slapped your punk clown ass down a sewer years ago.
sissy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio - President of the USA - 2016 7 min Tony 9
Play "end of the word" part 2 9 min andet1987 735
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min BLUEEYEDCHILD OF ... 951,825
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min Frank Merton 180,115
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 32 min LAWEST100 615,743
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Sheilaa 17,934
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 42,282
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr MUQ2 14,811
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Patrick Daniels 627,944
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 278,546
More from around the web