“Body,Mind and Strength are HIS”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#384975 Jun 29, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
pardon my jumping in here, fellas, but as a gentile believer who's semi-abandoned organized church-membership altogether, i see where each of you are coming from and can agree with & disagree with both!
on the one-hand, the roman/pagan influence on the gentile church has succeeded to duplicate the idea of the old priesthood with the office of pastor, but that's just not how it was meant to be. on the other, the Messianic-Jew seems to combine rigourous rituals and lengthy Saturday meetings with true faith and worship, but that train done left the station 2,000 years ago.
as for me; i try to rest in the Lord of Sabbath 24/7, and admire/worship God, who is Spirit, in spirit and truth.
i love you brothers and i know that you both know & love Jesus/Y'Shua with all your hearts!:)
Thanks waaasssuuup.I can appreciate that!

Location hidden

#384976 Jun 29, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
pardon my jumping in here, fellas, but as a gentile believer who's semi-abandoned organized church-membership altogether, i see where each of you are coming from and can agree with & disagree with both!
on the one-hand, the roman/pagan influence on the gentile church has succeeded to duplicate the idea of the old priesthood with the office of pastor, but that's just not how it was meant to be. on the other, the Messianic-Jew seems to combine rigourous rituals and lengthy Saturday meetings with true faith and worship, but that train done left the station 2,000 years ago.
as for me; i try to rest in the Lord of Sabbath 24/7, and admire/worship God, who is Spirit, in spirit and truth.
i love you brothers and i know that you both know & love Jesus/Y'Shua with all your hearts!:)
Oh, BTW, are you aware that the early..First Christians, Jews, Still went to "Synagogue" even though they were getting together on "Sundays"...as a "gathering" No Where did it ever say...STOP doing this or STOP doing that, that which had been done for "centuries" in The Judaic Traditions...Y'Shua/Jesus upheld all Judaic Traditions, as a matter of fact, HE brought most of them back to The Way G-D intended it to be from the beginning, after man had made it..Even Y'Shua said, there would come a time, when even the Jew would not be able to worship in the Temple...So some 70 years later..BOOM..The Temple is destroyed, and "Blood Sacrifice" at the Temple is no more..."Go Figure!"

Stephen.."Still A Child Of Promise!"

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#384977 Jun 29, 2012
Anagramanachronist wrote:
<quoted text>You read every one of them already? Impressive.
I am familiar with primary documents from Sumeria to Serbia.

None in your list are 1st Century primary sources.
Get an education. You can bullshit the other bullshitters here but an educated person knows you for the clueless twit you are.
You don't even rate amatuer status.

The seven authentic Epistles of Paul ARE 1st cent. primary documents, the Gospel of Thomas is also considered by many researchers to be 1st century as well. The Gospel of Mark is most likely early 2nd.

The Dead Sea Scrolls are a mix of 4th cent AD through 5th cent. BC manuscripts.
Its J and Y

Lansdowne, PA

#384978 Jun 29, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
I have been reading (and occasionally posting) for a couple weeks now and I find something very interesting about what I have been reading. I noticed that many of those who say they are atheist (or at least do not believe in the christian god) have little issue in expressing themselves to others about their belief (or non-belief) whether it is defending it or just talking about it. i.e.- "I don't believe in a god." nothing more or less.
The "christians" here though not only are trying to prove their god to non-theists but to other christians as well. i.e. "My faith is better than your faith!!!!" or "You aren't believing in god the way you should be!!!!" or words to that effect. And of course that everyone, but those who support their special brand of religion, are going to hell or are a supporter of "satan".
Is it just me or does anyone else notice this trend?
You hit the nail right on.
The different sects of xtians, including the MESSianic ones, can't get it together, but yet, they say that the holy spirit that they each possess unifies them.

What a crock of dung!

As I have stated to them many times, that the xtians would have been better off just staying catholic.
At least they would have had the credibility of unification under papal rule and not scattered...scattered just like those pre-catholic ones from those early days of the 1st millenia.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#384979 Jun 29, 2012
slaveHunterDMC wrote:
<quoted text>
duhhh.. does not compute.. Christ has nothing to do with my choice to help the weaker.. it has nothing to do with antichrist/nietzche. it is called 'Humanity'
you seem to think that being a 'believer' and renouncing the sins of the past is the only way to be good to others.. duhh wrong..
I am far from good.. but I do help others where and when I can.. so where does the church and Christianity come into it?
If i change my personality will it make me a better man.. maybe.. if i 'repent' will it.. no.. because i DONT BELIEVE...
All the bible quoting.. all the preaching that I see on here just makes me think you are sheep following along because your parents, teachers etc told you to.. ooooh that's why he is called the shepherd lol .. try being honest with yourself for just a moment.. open the bible at any page and ask WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE the first paragraph on the page? then open any science book... and do the same.. the difference? one you accept because someone says you should.. the other you can actually prove.. wonder which is which lol
a cpl things:

1) i didn't say that i only pray as opposed to helping; you did! i'm just not publicly patting myself on the back for the things i do.

2) prove that all this evolved from bacteria over the space of roughly eleventeen zillion years .....
Its J and Y

Lansdowne, PA

#384980 Jun 29, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sumeria of 4000 BC is well documented and dated with archeology, the earliest written records as well as the source of the bulk of the stories in Genesis.
Get an education you moron.
Don't want to take sides but you're totally correct on this topic.
Sumer 'cuneiform' "rocks"...LOL
Its J and Y

Lansdowne, PA

#384981 Jun 29, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe your plea will work.
Why?
Because that ho sprite is not a unifier.

“kik: as username”

Since: Jun 12

Weston-Super-Mare, England

#384982 Jun 29, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
a cpl things:
1) i didn't say that i only pray as opposed to helping; you did! i'm just not publicly patting myself on the back for the things i do.
2) prove that all this evolved from bacteria over the space of roughly eleventeen zillion years .....
1) will accept you not said you only pray.. pat on back. not really.. if i were telling WHAT help had been giving then maybe

2) yep.. so we not all decended from Noah? bible got that wrong then.. again lol
Anagramanachroni st

Euless, TX

#384983 Jun 29, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am familiar with primary documents from Sumeria to Serbia.
None in your list are 1st Century primary sources.
Get an education. You can bullshit the other bullshitters here but an educated person knows you for the clueless twit you are.
You don't even rate amatuer status.
The seven authentic Epistles of Paul ARE 1st cent. primary documents, the Gospel of Thomas is also considered by many researchers to be 1st century as well. The Gospel of Mark is most likely early 2nd.
The Dead Sea Scrolls are a mix of 4th cent AD through 5th cent. BC manuscripts.
So, you read all those books in the list, then. Should I forward the names of more?

What did you know about Jerry Sandusky and when did you know it?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#384984 Jun 29, 2012
Logistics Supervisor wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, BTW, are you aware that the early..First Christians, Jews, Still went to "Synagogue" even though they were getting together on "Sundays"...as a "gathering" No Where did it ever say...STOP doing this or STOP doing that, that which had been done for "centuries" in The Judaic Traditions...Y'Shua/Jesus upheld all Judaic Traditions, as a matter of fact, HE brought most of them back to The Way G-D intended it to be from the beginning, after man had made it..Even Y'Shua said, there would come a time, when even the Jew would not be able to worship in the Temple...So some 70 years later..BOOM..The Temple is destroyed, and "Blood Sacrifice" at the Temple is no more..."Go Figure!"
Stephen.."Still A Child Of Promise!"
i can appreciate this!

how about it if i don't criticize you for what you do and you don't criticize me for i don't do? after all, the Kingdom of God isn't about what we eat, drink and the days we celebrate or don't celebrate; but it's about love, joy and peace in the Holy Ghost!

i can really be a sanctimonious turd sometimes, huh?:)
(this ain't for you, haters;)
Anagramanachroni st

Euless, TX

#384985 Jun 29, 2012
100 percent successful wrote:
Q. how many 10u coaches in the dallas/ft worth area are detectives.
A. not as many as you hope
It doesn't matter, silly. I don't live in Texas, it was a story. It does not lead to me. You have been led down a path. Go ahead. Start researching Texas detectives. That should go well for you..

Location hidden

#384986 Jun 29, 2012
Shalom Shabat! Shabat Shalom! all!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#384987 Jun 29, 2012
slaveHunterDMC wrote:
<quoted text>
1) will accept you not said you only pray.. pat on back. not really.. if i were telling WHAT help had been giving then maybe
2) yep.. so we not all decended from Noah? bible got that wrong then.. again lol
i'm sorry ole chap; i don't speak your cockney version of english.

just kidding! can we take this back up in a cpl days?:)

“kik: as username”

Since: Jun 12

Weston-Super-Mare, England

#384988 Jun 29, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sorry ole chap; i don't speak your cockney version of english.
just kidding! can we take this back up in a cpl days?:)
lol no problem.. and just when we had found SOMETHING to agree on lol

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#384989 Jun 29, 2012
Logistics Supervisor wrote:
<quoted text>"Let those that have ears, hear, and those that have eyes, see....." Awakening is at hand, be ready "Clownie" be ready, you are going to get it...soon...and it is going to be..so..awesome...when you finally Meet the REAL SAVIOUR!!!
Stephen..."Child Of Promise!"
yeah I can't wait to meet Jesus

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#384990 Jun 29, 2012
slaveHunterDMC wrote:
<quoted text>
duhhh.. does not compute.. Christ has nothing to do with my choice to help the weaker.. it has nothing to do with antichrist/nietzche. it is called 'Humanity'
you seem to think that being a 'believer' and renouncing the sins of the past is the only way to be good to others.. duhh wrong..
I am far from good.. but I do help others where and when I can.. so where does the church and Christianity come into it?
If i change my personality will it make me a better man.. maybe.. if i 'repent' will it.. no.. because i DONT BELIEVE...
All the bible quoting.. all the preaching that I see on here just makes me think you are sheep following along because your parents, teachers etc told you to.. ooooh that's why he is called the shepherd lol .. try being honest with yourself for just a moment.. open the bible at any page and ask WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE the first paragraph on the page? then open any science book... and do the same.. the difference? one you accept because someone says you should.. the other you can actually prove.. wonder which is which lol
Bingo!!!!
Well stated...

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#384991 Jun 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I can't wait to meet Jesus
Why wait?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#384994 Jun 29, 2012
Anagramanachronist wrote:
<quoted text>So, you read all those books in the list, then. Should I forward the names of more?
What did you know about Jerry Sandusky and when did you know it?
WTF?

Do you ever sober up ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#384995 Jun 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I can't wait to meet Jesus
By atheists and theists standards alike, that will not happen for you.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#384996 Jun 29, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
By atheists and theists standards alike, that will not happen for you.
Im born again/saved I belong to Jesus!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Jac 99,223
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Darwins Stepchild 830,137
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 585,645
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 14 min AussieBobby 282
Israel End is Near 36 min Someone 90
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr TRD 121,712
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 176,575
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Epiphany2 611,940
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr WasteWater 270,839
More from around the web