Why I’m no longer a Christian

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#385062 Jun 30, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
All religions are at best myths or fakes in the interests of rulers. There never was and never is any god.
prove your statement

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#385063 Jun 30, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard this before. Then those same people can't wait to get to a doctor if they are really sick. Rather than allowing God to take them to meet Jesus in a natural way, they will use science to keep them alive.
'I can't wait to meet Jesus' is therefore not true.
I want to meet Jesus when my time comes! He has a plan for my life right now so I will wait
Satan

Kansas City, MO

#385064 Jun 30, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Violence is never an answer to anything. And G_O_D has a right to state his opinions just as you, Kait, I and everyone else does.
mac's answer is always "800 yards out".
Violence begets violence.
Death threats towards me and my family begets your worst fcuking nightmare...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#385065 Jun 30, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
99% of all theists are actually agnostics in denial.
Big Dumb G_O_D you're rambling in your post! Don't let Coach Clownie get to you like that! The Clown knows you're slow minded, but, you should relax, and think before you write the stupid things that you write. Maybe with some thought process, you can post something that is somewhat intelligent, and helpful to the Topix community. Well, it's worth a try anyway, don't you think? Now, run along, and try not to hurt yourself trying to walk and chew gum with no teeth at the same time ... ya hear!?

Coach Clownie

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#385066 Jun 30, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Violence is never an answer to anything. And G_O_D has a right to state his opinions just as you, Kait, I and everyone else does.
he posted about shooting me in the head! He has posted that he wanted GOD to stike me dead! he has called me everything in the book! stuck his tongue out @ me plus give me the finger!

I know he is a old guy! But maybe I could hold him down and fart in his face...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#385067 Jun 30, 2012
glasgowaddict wrote:
t clown it,s time to calm down,,don,t think the ppl just can,t be bothered,,,you know how it is m8,,move on...
THATS THE WORST POST THIS YEAR!! wow

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#385068 Jun 30, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stupid, obnoxious and a liar.
These are the last words you will hear: "I know thee not."
Poor ole Big Dumb... uh, G_O_D You've confirm that you're unintelligent when you continue to get your @ss handed to you by The T-Town Clown But, The Clown, being the good sport that he is, shows mercy to nitwits like you, and your identical twin sister, Kaitlin, by letting yall ramble & spew BS here on topix! Its really sad/pitiful but I have a HEART for knuckle heads...

LOVE BRO. CLOWNIE

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#385069 Jun 30, 2012
Kaitlin the DUMB Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is your best friend; without him, you got nothing.
That's all you can come up with, Pitiful, sad,lame, You do realize you are wastig your time, people read the first 2 or three words or maybe a sentense of your post and just skip the gibberish.

Love Ya Girl !! Bro. Clownie

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#385070 Jun 30, 2012
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
mac's answer is always "800 yards out".
Violence begets violence.
Death threats towards me and my family begets your worst fcuking nightmare...
Toothless chihuahua nipping at ankles again. So cute!

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#385071 Jun 30, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Because I'm not ashamed of who I am? You're so ashamed of who you are that you will post the names and addresses of others but will not post your own.
Don't worry. I'll bet at some point someone will do the same for you.
If that happened, he would disappear from the thread faster than you can say "coward."

“Living and Working In The Metr”

Since: Jun 12

Euless Texas

#385072 Jun 30, 2012
I too read the whole thing. My hope is that my soul re incarnates between the last 'WORMWOOD' and the one due in 2040. Forward and back. Maybe the next time I'll be born black in Africa during the time of the slave trade. Or into the future right before Wormwood 2 and as a teen my family and me will push the asteroid off with our mental abilities we gain by being born in that time. After all it's less than fifty years away.Scientists have located it and are tracking it. God knows when his Son is coming back. Cool. Until then I incorporate what I learned about Darwinism and what I learned in Sunday School. As an instance, Life comes from God. That means a 'Force' controls the Stars (sun) and planets. Satan controls our 'enviroment' Tornadoes, Hurricanes and Lightning storms which he uses to steal souls. God 'The Force' uses Asteroids to update life block the lifegiving light and reforming life on a given planet. Yes,God started with ameoba, worked his eway up to homo sapiens by using Star 'Adults' to form 'Man and women' as we know them today. He is a 'carpenter' molding our 'temples' using the ingrediants of the planets soil. Life nutrients. D.N.A. In closing I wish you happiness with your belief. I am content with mine. Isn't that what is important?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#385074 Jun 30, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>prove your statement
Prove there is a God, and then you will have proved him/her wrong.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#385075 Jun 30, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>.....*ONLY!!* 1500 years of it's (now) 2000 years of its existence. Three fourths of the time of its existence has been dedicated to killing in the name of peace and love.
<quoted text>....
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Just like every powerful civilization does to weaker civilizations for the last 6000 years.
Would you like to give the Americas back ?
I understand you are attempting to defend your position, no matter how weak it is.

But you've still lost. Give it a rest already.

Oh, and thanks for the personal, sixth-grade insults; they further prove that I'm right, since you have to resort to that sort of thing.

Fundie.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#385076 Jun 30, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
No one would want to claim that Socratese was god.
<quoted text>
Socrates was a real person, and can be proven to have existed. Your jesus is a myth, and nothing more......
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such fraud.
You are such a fundie and a sore loser.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>I'm done until you get an education.
Your way of claiming "victory" is by insulting me. It's also called "pigeon chess," where the loser knocks over all the pieces, shits on the board, and declares "checkmate!"

Fuck you, ass hobbit.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text> You are no different than Clownie...an ignorant liar.
Not only am I your intellectual superior, I'm your superior in EVERY way. YOU go get an education.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#385078 Jun 30, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
they are not advancing the same jesus. She says that the jesus of the NT never existed as a person. He says that there is no reason not to think that, because jesus was a common name, there was born a bastard child to a 13 yr old raped girl, whom she named jesus. But of course the jesus he advances is not the one the christian bible proposes.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. People believed Pharoes and Empreors were gods, that does not make the actual Pharoes and Emperors figments of imagination.
Y'know, for an "anthropologist" and "historian," as you claimed to be, why the fuck don't you know how to spell "pharaohs" and "emperors?"
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>There are many that are so vehemently anti-christian that they just deny the possibility of a real Rabbi named Jesus out of hand.
And then there are fundies just like you who say, "I don't need evidence; jesus is REAL, and *YOU* have to believe, too!!"
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text> Others will go to insnae lengths to claim they "proved" Jesus never existed.
While you demand--without a shred of evidence--that we all believe, merely because *YOU* do.

You're a fuckin' fundie, no different from the clown; except he's more entertaining than you are.

*You* are a dullard, and a liar.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#385079 Jun 30, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>jail
Are you going to smuggle him a cake hidden inside of a file?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#385080 Jun 30, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove there is a God, and then you will have proved him/her wrong.
you disprove GOD!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#385081 Jun 30, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
Kaitlin that old fart G_O_D don't like us!! I can;t figure that one out.. If you want to we we go over to his house and tag team on whiping his old toothless butt...
ME & YOU BABY!= A Marine Bulldog/you & The Jungle Cat/me!! We will open up a can of whup @ss on the toothless wonder...
I'm almost tempted!

I saw your brother in jail. There's no bars on his cell; just a big red spot on the floor where the bars should be. I asked what it was, and the attending deputy whispered to me, "It's just red paint; but I told the clown it was the blood of the last guy who tried to escape."

"Smarter" brother hasn't budged yet.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#385082 Jun 30, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you disprove GOD!
you disprove Krishna!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#385083 Jun 30, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that christer fundies just don't understand the threat of an imaginary hell place only works on children?
James West wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that hate-filled athetards
Hi porter.

You really need to get some new material.

Go talk to that pinhead G_O_D, and tell each other how the two of you can bring us all to jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 16 min RFD 80
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 25 min HFCS - What It Is 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 28 min Inf 37,317
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 1 hr RFD 19
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Wheres The Lighter 25
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,555
Poll Do you think Juliet Huddy is hot? (Dec '07) 2 hr Sis 77
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Tellthetruth 988,615
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr oneear69 688,931
More from around the web