“Knowledge is true opinion”

Since: Mar 07

Chesapeake, VA

#379486 May 25, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - you may not care, but that don't mean it's not there! a poet AND prophet....i dunno;)
Less than 1/3 of the world's population cares.
And that number is shrinking every year.

Sorry

Chesapeake, VA

#379488 May 25, 2012
zodiac wrote:
<quoted text>
like this thread, no?
Yep

But, does anyone really care about anything here?

Since: May 12

Fair Oaks, CA

#379489 May 25, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
Why I知 no longer a Christian, Part Four
Finally, struggling with my private predicament in that pew during prayer service, I knew what it was that I had to do. I came to the realization that there was only one possible course of action that seemed to offer me any degree of self-respect, and there was no other course to take, so at long last I took it. I stood and walked out.
I did not look anyone in the eye as I passed and I have no idea whether anyone registered surprise, hostility, concern, or anything at all. For all I know they all faced forward and ignored me as I turned left at the end of the aisle and made my final exit from the building. The moment I reached the open air outside I was astonished to find that I was finally, after all this time, experiencing something that was vivid and genuine and undeniable. In fact it was nearly overpowering. It crested over me like a breaker:
Relief.
From now on, I resolved that day, I will not stop and examine my innermost thoughts and evaluate, whether they are appropriately reverent and sanctimonious. I will admit my doubts and reservations and when people ask me for my thoughts I will express them respectfully but openly, as I am doing now.
If everyone around me seems confident and secure where I am irresolute and sceptical then I decline to acknowledge this as a problem, for me or for anyone else. That痴 just the way it is.
Leaving the prayer meeting that day was a liberating, exhilarating, and truly life-changing experience for me. It was my 澱aptism and I will never forget it.
I知 free.
If I have to account someday for the decisions I致e made and the actions I致e taken, then I will. But I won稚 again lie to anyone that I知 feeling something or sensing something when I知 not. I won稚 try to deceive anyone around me but most importantly I won稚 lie to myself. Life is too short to waste it that way.
Jesus told me that if I had to pretend, it wasn't Him. I am sorry you could not find a place in the Church to be real. It is tragic, but I am glad that you stopped pretending.
Disgusted

Columbus, OH

#379490 May 25, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
see - this is what you can't understand; being born-again isn't a doctrine or theory, it's an actual experience one has when Christ is truly revealed to them. i had no clue whatsoever that there even was such a thing until after it happened to me.
Actually, scummy creeps like you are more than adequate proof that "born again" is just another religious delusion that means absolutely nothing to anybody except the delusional.

This "born again" nonsense dogma didn't even exist until the late 60s, despite your ignorant bleatings to the contrary. You are so stupid gullible and brainwashed you just mindlessly go along with whatever the apologists tell you.

You keep pretending your religion isn't a religion, and you keep pretending you know your religion better than we know it. Idiot.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#379492 May 25, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! you're WAY out there, aren't you now!
references in the bible regarding sexual immorality & homosexuality don't differentiate between genders, dude!
Proving once again that you never read the Bible.

Yes. It does.

You relgiitards don't even know your own Bible.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#379493 May 25, 2012
Its J and Y wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be obsessed by me, Clarabell.
And no, I'm much older than Fred Mertz.
you are as old as dirt then

“Love much, trust none”

There

#379494 May 25, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
nor a woman with a woman kinda offsets the exclusiveness of males;)
It doesn't say that in the Bible.

You sure like to lie about the Hebrew Scriptures.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#379495 May 25, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the prob is....that it's mostly men-hating fatties doin it, rather than the hotties we see on mags & tv screens;)
ROFLMAO

You live in your mom's basement, don't you.

Chesapeake, VA

#379496 May 25, 2012
zodiac wrote:
<quoted text>
5 people out of 7,015,668,762 billion people in this world even care about what you just said. Let me do the math, sister.
7,015,668,757 billion people in this world had better things to do today than listen to you whine.
Why should anyone really care what I have to say?

5 would be a pretty good start

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#379497 May 25, 2012
JustWow wrote:
<quoted text>
Less than 1/3 of the world's population cares.
And that number is shrinking every year.
Sorry
"because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it" Jesus

“Love much, trust none”

There

#379498 May 25, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
since He took our sins upon Himself, He was forsaken for a season so that we could be received forever.....
When did Jesus say that ?

You really love to put put lies in the mouth of Jusus and God.

Typical Pauline Pagan.

Chesapeake, VA

#379499 May 25, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it" Jesus
Nah.
Everyone finds it eventually

But, I do like that quote from christians.

It means that apparently there is more to getting into the christian heaven than just believing. There are going to be alot of surprised christians when they make their way to those gates and are told that they don't get in.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#379500 May 25, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
You are truly lost.

“Body,Mind and Strength are HIS”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#379501 May 25, 2012
-Purple Haze- wrote:
<quoted text>Topix Christians are so cute!
I AM not a "Christian"..So, I am not cute...

Stephen..."Child Of Promise!"...Not a Christian...

Location hidden

#379502 May 25, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
You are truly lost.
Then shut up, and help Him find His Way..It is what Yahshua would do!

Stephen..."Child Of Promise!"

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#379503 May 25, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Jesus say that ?
You really love to put put lies in the mouth of Jusus and God.
Typical Pauline Pagan.
it's just me elaborating on jn 3:16 again! nothing new....
Pastor White

Wallis, TX

#379504 May 25, 2012
There is no "God". No Supreme Being could ever be so flawed and/or cruel as to create the Negro and then dump the brutish ugly creatures on the rest of us.

Location hidden

#379505 May 25, 2012
O LORD, you have been so good to us. You have poured out your blessings upon our nation for so long. Help us to never forget who YOU are and what you have done for us. Give us the courage to proclaim to ALL that you are OUR G-D and that we are YOUR people. Correct us when we step wrong, strengthen us when we become weak. Inspire us when we become discouraged. LEAD us when we have made a wrong turn and have become lost on our way towards you. Draw us back to yourself. Pour out your Spirit upon us. Reclaim This land-it's homes, its churches, its families, its schools, its businesses,and its government-so that we, and those that come after us, might know you, and love you, and serve you with all of our being. In the Precious name of Yashua we pray to you. Selah

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#379506 May 25, 2012
JustWow wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah.
Everyone finds it eventually
But, I do like that quote from christians.
It means that apparently there is more to getting into the christian heaven than just believing. There are going to be alot of surprised christians when they make their way to those gates and are told that they don't get in.
what do you base your premise on that "Everyone finds it eventually"?

yours is certainly NOT a premise found in the Spirit of the scriptures.....

also, i agree with your later thought that there will be plenty of surprises, as does Jesus "many will say on that day "Lord Lord have we not (done thus & thus) in your name?" and I will say "depart from Me you workers of iniquity, I never knew you""

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#379507 May 25, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
You are truly lost.
you're the one who's still trying to be justified by an ancient law that didn't even work for the ancient tribes it was meant for!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 744,505
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 6 min jojo321 982
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min KiMare 228,644
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Chuck 545,272
Are You A Friend Or An Enemy To Humans? Read Th... 9 min End Of Days 6
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 11 min yon 3,361
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Aura Mytha 260,298
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min mike 601,453

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE