Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Cuddly cute ???
No, mostly cute as in "Aww, ain't that rabid warthog cute?"

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#379454 May 24, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't going to admit I knew anything about Clarabelle. I thought I'd be the only one here old enough to remember.
that J&Y is a real old dude that looks like Fred Mertz..

“Words are Powerful”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#379455 May 24, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're dumb
Bzzz

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#379456 May 24, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>We agree on one this time Dearth, one of your best post yet...
Well, I decided a long time ago Clownie -- there's only one thing in this life that matters, and that's people.

Everything else is just noise.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#379457 May 24, 2012
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, mostly cute as in "Aww, ain't that rabid warthog cute?"
Yikes! Put that way .....

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#379458 May 24, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I decided a long time ago Clownie -- there's only one thing in this life that matters, and that's people.
Everything else is just noise.
You are 100% right!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#379459 May 24, 2012
Wacka_Flacka wrote:
<quoted text>
Bzzz
you're dumb

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#379461 May 24, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, lordy. I made the mistake of clicking on that simply because you're the one who posted it. Give me a warning next time, will ya?
LOL!!! Sorry!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#379462 May 25, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't going to admit I knew anything about Clarabelle. I thought I'd be the only one here old enough to remember.
*ahem*

You're not.
reva

Ngawi, Indonesia

#379463 May 25, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
Why I’m no longer a Christian, Part Three
Then it hit me: We were moving around the congregation as if someone were taking role, and we were not leaving anyone out. More and more of them had begun to turn their attention toward me, wide-eyed and expectant. Any minute now it was going to be my turn and I would be expected to offer my personal testimony. What was I going to say?
My options, it seemed to me, were as follows:
1. Come clean with everyone and confess my innermost doubts, to admit that I had searched diligently but in vain over the years for some evidence of an impact that Jesus had had upon my life. Or
2. Make something up. I could, I was certain, blather something about a luminous presence, something affecting every aspect of my life and making it better. In short, I could lie.
Lying seemed the easiest solution, and it tempted me. But it occurred to me – to whom would I be lying? Jesus? Am I honestly contemplating an attempt to con Jesus?
Then I thought, Who is it that I’ve been deceiving for the last ten years with this elaborate pretense, sitting here in this church? Who am I fooling? Jesus? God? My family? The congregation?
Myself?
The witnessing continued and the population of remaining, un-testified Christians was dwindling by the minute. I was going to have to reach a decision and very soon. I sensed that the choice I was about to make was going to influence the rest of my life, and I was at once relieved and energized to have reached a culmination and resentful that I was being compelled to reach it hurriedly, in a public forum.
My time was running out. What was I going to do?
sebenarnya smua itu memang jadi kepercayaan masing-masing what ever about you all

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#379465 May 25, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
The one we're currently living in, you idiot.
<quoted text>
Beginning of what?
<quoted text>
Yet according to myth, your "lord" forsook his "one and only son."
(Matthew 27: 46) And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, E’li, E’li, la’ma sa-bach’tha-ni? That is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
That's some dandy god you follow.
since He took our sins upon Himself, He was forsaken for a season so that we could be received forever.

if/when you can understand this, you'll umderstand true, self-sacraficing Love......

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#379466 May 25, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the video I provided that you drooled all over.
as if it's hard to find bimbo's acting like animals all over the internet!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#379467 May 25, 2012
Wacka_Flacka wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's neither here nor there...
LOL! i can't remember....do i like you?;)

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#379468 May 25, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
since He took our sins upon Himself, He was forsaken for a season so that we could be received forever.
if/when you can understand this, you'll umderstand true, self-sacraficing Love......
I see your employer hasn't caught you stealing time and money from him yet.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#379469 May 25, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Except that that isn't in Leviticus.
C'mon, fess up - you made that up, dintcha?
i may have made that up (no time to check), but i do know that when the Bible uses the term 'man' or 'mankind' it refers to EVERYONE/all of humankind.

terminology didn't get sissified and dominated by females until more recent generations;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#379470 May 25, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like to know when the 'born again' movement started and how?
Quoting Bible verses to me is inadequate to answer questions. I have read the Bible. There is no excuse in it for either your lack of knowledge of it or your behavior.
"Would you like to know when the 'born again' movement started and how?"

see - this is what you can't understand; being born-again isn't a doctrine or theory, it's an actual experience one has when Christ is truly revealed to them. i had no clue whatsoever that there even was such a thing until after it happened to me.

"behold, old things have passed away (died) and all things have become new (resurrected)"!

did you miss this part when you read the bible as an intelectual snob & critic 40 years ago?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#379471 May 25, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much you haven't. Your silly assertion that the calendar year has some bearing on whether your silly god exists is completely nullified by the existence of other calendars NOT based on your deity.
sadly for you, you kinda hafta bow your knee to the LORD of lords everytime you write the date;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#379473 May 25, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I see your employer hasn't caught you stealing time and money from him yet.
i always know when the Truth hit like a root-canal when my opposition resorts to threats & fear tactics;)

“Knowledge is true opinion”

Since: Mar 07

Chesapeake, VA

#379474 May 25, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sadly for you, you kinda hafta bow your knee to the LORD of lords everytime you write the date;)
Nah.

All you have to do is recognize the priest who created the arbitrary time frame over 500 years later.

The major problem with the dating system (and the religion) is that the year 0 designation was nothing but a wild guess based on a personal bias by the guesser.
just passing

United States

#379475 May 25, 2012
JustWow wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah.
All you have to do is recognize the priest who created the arbitrary time frame over 500 years later.
The major problem with the dating system (and the religion) is that the year 0 designation was nothing but a wild guess based on a personal bias by the guesser.
And wrong by several years, if you go by the mention of Harrod in the gospel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 38 min Russian Amb Grope... 2,630
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr Trump Worshiper 119,219
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Trump Worshiper 679,164
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Holy Jehowa Witness 46,214
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 4 hr Trumps worshiper 33,216
Melania Trump's hair shines in Saudi sun 4 hr Trumps worshiper 5
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Rider on the Storm 184,831
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) Thu UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 982,141
More from around the web