Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

Judged:

This crook mark scott, is a very dangerous guy. He will loot your money. He is an attorney only or the last 5 years, whereas whatever the cases in the entire universe , this nut would convince you that he should be able to handle it
Interestingly he homself was recently sued in Gwinnett county, GA in a conspiracy lawsuit

Be careful with this thief

Connie
connie stephen

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

Judged:

INVESTIGATOR, CWALINA, ANANTHI PALAMUTHU, SEEMA PATEL, TERESA LOUIS, GWINNETT COUNTY POLICE,
connie stephen

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

Rebuttal to Mark E Scott’s reply regarding False , fake, deceptive and misleading Advertising

Its interesting to note the mind boggling reply from this crook Attorney Mark E Scott. This guy has a history of lying in front of the Judges and deceive the Judicial system numerous times

Here the question is not about whether we are bad guys or not? Its a question about this guy’s so called Law firm, which enriched through our Temple former followers wealth which he and his Boss Boyd cannot deny. Even this Law firm had a facility of charging Credit card only because most of our former followers became the prey of this guy

Since this guy called as cohorts now I would like to point out this crooks mind boggling criminal activities and unethical activities:-

1. First not even a single case this guy own out of merit. He has own few by falsifying the witness, and
With falsified documents
connie stephen

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

.He lied in front of so many judges about his legal fees as hourly rates , whereas his law firm’s advertisement in their own website shows as ‘ flat fee law firm” To the best o our knowledge this is the only crook so called law firm simply advertise as ‘ flat fee firm” however whenever he went front of every judge Mark Scott has testified as if he is charging his client with hourly fees rate. However up to this second he never proved it in any means

3. This guys activity not only stopped with the above. The above discussed are just a drop in the ocean by this crook. Recently on November 1st this crook assaulted a plaintiff in a federal Lawsuit , and latter a criminal complaint was filed with Rome Police and Federal US Marshall’s office too by the plaintiff in that case where which I too also a plaintiff.. Also in an unbelievable way this threat and attempt to attack the plaintiff in that case. He also called the plaintiff’s Attorney as a “Dog”. The same was well reported to the federal marshal, and soon he is expected to be arrested on those charges
connie stephen

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

4. Interestingly if you would note the same crook now got struck up in a big lawsuit with so many conspirators. Most of them are the gang members who have committed some kind of criminal things in
one way or other. Mark scott is the “ advisor” for the conspirators.

5. Georgia anti slap statue gives me every right to be a whistle blower and I have every rights to make a complaint against a crook like him to every appropriate agencies. There is nothing defamation here, and nothing should be removed anything from his file handled by BBB.

My Demand & Request

My demand is a very simple demand and we again press that Mark Scott needs to prove that his firm is a ‘ flat fee” law firm”

We have every evidence to prove that he or his Firm is NOT a Flat fee law firm

This is what the issue here. We did not want to talk about all the illegal activities of this guy and his Gang of conspirators historically who broke the law continuously with his advise

I strongly believe that this guy not even fit in his mind to practice as an attorney , after I happened to learn that that, this guy tried to attack and punch a Poor priest that too inside the Federal court Building in Rome Georgia last week_(September 1st 2011)
connie stephen

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

Judged:

Please remember that ,these kinds of activities are nothing new to this guy. One of his main assistant by the ‘ name valmikinathan Raghunathan’ has did the same thing against a female who is the wife of a priest. Under his advise that guy too his penus and placed on the buttocks of the poor priest’s wife and started pumping to relieve his ‘ immediate” sexual pleasure in front of numerous priests and interestingly in front of a senior attorney by the name Jesse W Hill. The same incident happened “ exactly” in the federal court building, Latter that criminal was arrested by the Atlanta police and he took a plea bargain now. That guy is the right hand guy for this Mark Scott

The reason I have brought this incident here is that , breaking the law is very simply for Mark Scott. The Bar complaint given on him by some one is nothing to do anything with “ false advertising” and deceptive advertising” complaint I have made with Atlanta BBB
connie stephen

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

Judged:

To make this guy to understand the logic very clearly , I cannot ask the Atlanta police to investigate the deceptive advertising , and at the same time I cannot request BBB to arrest some one for a crime.

This is so simple as this. Also If you would notice that this guy , never even answered the allegation I brought against him. He always thinks that just by clouding the issues, he could escape always

However this guy is now under the investigation by FBI, US Attorneys office, Gwinnett county District Attorney’s office. A serious case was just filed against him as the main defendant in a Lawsuit in Georgia where I am a Plaintiff ( Copy attached)

Again I humbly request you to instruct this guy to answer about the false & Deceptive advertising which is going on even when we speak about him now

Also his former Law office “Barrister Law Group” is interestingly a “ Non Compliance” corporation !!!! according to the GA Secretary of State Records. An Attorney’s office which is “ non compliance” is really a thing to be noted here . Always there is no smoke without fire

If you need any further information about this ongoing Advertisement fraud , let me know, I am ready to help the BBB at any time . Also I kindly request you to refer this ongoing False , fake, deceptive and misleading Advertising to Georgia Governor’s office for further prosecution

Viswanathan Lakshmanan
32 North Main Street
Dayton
OH- 45402
Sharma@parutower.com

Encl:

1.The false and fake “ Flat Fee Advertisement from his Law office web site

2.The New Lawsuit where which he was named as the 1st defendant for wrong doings

3.The Secretary of State, GA’s website information about his former Law office which was abandoned after this guy ripped off numerous our former Temple followers.
Mark Scott

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

There is no Connie Stephen unless she works for Annamalai Annamalai, the so-called "Dr. Commander Selvam" or one of his cohorts. He is upset because of the dozens of lawsuits he filed against my clients in Georgia, he hasn't won ANY. In fact, we have received at least $40,000 now in judgments for attorneys fees for these frivolous cases. He is complaining that the courts awarded us more money in compensation and punitive sanctions for attorney's fees than what we charged our clients. The courts and the State Bar of Georgia have all upheld this as completely valid and legal as a consequence for filing frivolous lawsuits. Now he has had his priest, Lakshmanan Viswanathan and two corporations he controls file a lawsuit in Gwinnett County state court. NOTE: Just because you file a lawsuit doesn't mean that ANYTHING you say in it is true. You have to prove it. The suit will be dismissed just like all the others were because it doesn't have any basis in fact or law.

Ask any of my clients in these cases. Mark Scott has done nothing more than zealously defend his clients and win the cases. Annamalai is now resorting to personal attacks on this attorney. This is truly sad and pathetic.
Kena Sunadaram

Trenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

"Just because you file a lawsuit doesn't mean that ANYTHING you say in it is true. You have to prove it"

You idiot, the same rule applies to you too. You have NOT own a" single" lawsuit on merit so far . You have made the the sex king Valmikinagthan RAGHUNATHAN to place bad press about the plaintiffs and use the same to your favor

Do you aware that you are now investigated by the GA Governor's office, and Bankruptcy trustee in Washington DC for all your bankruptcy FRAUD

even your law firm barrister law group is not in compliance with the secretary of state

Check your Astrological charts with your deep friend Gopakumar Venugoplan from Albany Georgia,then he will explain your wonderful future

Since you stole money from LORD SHIVA- HE WILL PUNISH YOU PROPERLY

Free Reading: Your new wife is going o runaway from you very soon, and your sexual problem will not be god any more
Steve Richard

Troy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

I agree that Mark Scott attorney in Suwanee GA, is a crook
Mark Scott

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Note that all these posts are coming from Dayton Ohio, site of the Hindu Temple of Ohio and Annamalai Annamalai, its exalted founder and a self-proclaimed living god who loses every frivolous lawsuit he files. These are all false postings from him or his cronys. They have no followers with such names. None of them were clients of this attorney who has never practiced in Ohio.
Anonymous

Buford, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Kena Sunadaram wrote:
"Just because you file a lawsuit doesn't mean that ANYTHING you say in it is true. You have to prove it"
You idiot, the same rule applies to you too. You have NOT own a" single" lawsuit on merit so far . You have made the the sex king Valmikinagthan RAGHUNATHAN to place bad press about the plaintiffs and use the same to your favor
Do you aware that you are now investigated by the GA Governor's office, and Bankruptcy trustee in Washington DC for all your bankruptcy FRAUD
even your law firm barrister law group is not in compliance with the secretary of state
Check your Astrological charts with your deep friend Gopakumar Venugoplan from Albany Georgia,then he will explain your wonderful future
Since you stole money from LORD SHIVA- HE WILL PUNISH YOU PROPERLY
Free Reading: Your new wife is going o runaway from you very soon, and your sexual problem will not be god any more
Where does all this come from I am concerned this Person is trying to pose as a fine upstand member of the GA BAR, I need info asap about the investation matter so that I can inform my attorney.
Mark Scott

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Mark Scott is a biggest phony. I totally agree with Connie Stephen. He makes thing up, steal others money. He SHOULD be in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miley Cyrus = the perfect role model 7 min andet1987 9
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min WildWeirdWillie 172,969
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 min Aquarius-WY 2,200
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Charlie Sheen 259,337
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min atheism is destru... 730,442
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min An NFL Fan 117,831
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min hojo 537,200
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min New Age Spiritual... 599,553

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••