Pitt and Jolie have baby girl - Peopl...

Pitt and Jolie have baby girl - People magazine

There are 500 comments on the Reuters story from May 27, 2006, titled Pitt and Jolie have baby girl - People magazine. In it, Reuters reports that:

WASHINGTON - Oscar-winning actress Angelina Jolie gave birth to a daughter fathered by Hollywood movie star Brad Pitt, People magazine said late on Saturday.A representative for the couple said Jolie, 30, gave ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
Mija288

Cincinnati, OH

#1 May 27, 2006
Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt. I'm thrilled and happy for them, and wish them all the happiness they can stand.

By the way, I LOVE the name so much.
Carol Ann

United States

#2 May 27, 2006
Why are celebrities naming their children dog names? I mean, what is up with "Shiloh" - or "Kingston" (Gwen Stefani's new baby)- or "Scout" (Demi Moore's daughter)?

A new baby should always be good news - but "Shiloh" ? I truly hope the baby is healthy - but I really think that Jennifer Aniston is well rid of Mr. Pitt. He's coming across as a world-class nut!
Ramana from Atlanta

Douglasville, GA

#3 May 27, 2006
Congratulations Angelina and Mr.Pitt!
kim

Australia

#4 May 27, 2006
Bizarre though it may sound, I dreamt they had a girl on Thursday night. And lucky for me, she was born on my birthday. I really don't follow celebrities, but I was just astounded by the vividness of the dream, and the fact I remembered it. May she be a beautiful addition to their family, and may they have the privacy with which to enjoy each other and their children.
Devi Kissoon

Scarborough, Canada

#5 May 27, 2006
Congrats Angie and Brad.
Peace
Phoenix

AOL

#6 May 27, 2006
Carol Ann wrote:
Why are celebrities naming their children dog names? I mean, what is up with "Shiloh" - or "Kingston" (Gwen Stefani's new baby)- or "Scout" (Demi Moore's daughter)?
A new baby should always be good news - but "Shiloh" ? I truly hope the baby is healthy - but I really think that Jennifer Aniston is well rid of Mr. Pitt. He's coming across as a world-class nut!
Did you know that Shiloh is one of the names applied to Jesus? And do you have any idea what it means? Obviously not. Shiloh is a beautiful name. Even Neil Diamond sang a song about Shiloh. Look it up, it's a Hebrew name. I think they selected an absolutely beautiful name for a baby who will be absolutely beautiful. And Brad is well rid of Jennifer. Let her go work on her tan and by her cases of wrinkle fading cream, he has what he wants, his baby girl. God bless them and their babies and give them all the happiness they can find.
Phoenix

AOL

#7 May 27, 2006
BTW Shiloh is Hebrew for "Peaceful". May her life be just that with her family to love and protect her. Congratulations Brad and Angelina, well done! One down, 6 to go.
joy

Pittsburg, CA

#8 May 27, 2006
yes, congratulations to the jolie-pitt family....the most beautiful family
you know who

New York, NY

#9 May 27, 2006
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that Shiloh is one of the names applied to Jesus? And do you have any idea what it means? Obviously not. Shiloh is a beautiful name. Even Neil Diamond sang a song about Shiloh. Look it up, it's a Hebrew name. I think they selected an absolutely beautiful name for a baby who will be absolutely beautiful. And Brad is well rid of Jennifer. Let her go work on her tan and by her cases of wrinkle fading cream, he has what he wants, his baby girl. God bless them and their babies and give them all the happiness they can find.
ONLY TEARS OF JOY NOW!!!!!...little Shiloh Pitt.
you know who

New York, NY

#10 May 27, 2006
Phoenix wrote:
BTW Shiloh is Hebrew for "Peaceful". May her life be just that with her family to love and protect her. Congratulations Brad and Angelina, well done! One down, 6 to go.
Hey Phoenix, let's not get ahead of ourselves. AJ has to calm down from this one...sure they are still reeling. They've got 3 already, so, technically...4 to go?
But, I 'd bet there will be more bios---how many?...only Angie knows. LOL!!!!

I slept thru the whole thing.

I felt something was in the air today. Look it's a bird, it's a plane...no, It's Shiloh Pitt!
Phoenix

AOL

#11 May 27, 2006
you know who wrote:
<quoted text>
ONLY TEARS OF JOY NOW!!!!!...little Shiloh Pitt.
Just a wee little bitty Pitt!
taylor

AOL

#12 May 27, 2006
I like the name Shiloh. It's beautiful. I hope they share pictures with us - lol.
Phoenix

AOL

#13 May 27, 2006
kim wrote:
Bizarre though it may sound, I dreamt they had a girl on Thursday night. And lucky for me, she was born on my birthday. I really don't follow celebrities, but I was just astounded by the vividness of the dream, and the fact I remembered it. May she be a beautiful addition to their family, and may they have the privacy with which to enjoy each other and their children.
you can bet she's already got Daddy wrapped around her weeeee, tiny, little, little finger.
Hollie

AOL

#14 May 27, 2006
Although the baby will be beautiful, why do people keep referring to them as the most beautiful family. Doesn't say much for their own families, those are the ones you should say are the most beautiful.
you know who

New York, NY

#15 May 27, 2006
taylor wrote:
I like the name Shiloh. It's beautiful. I hope they share pictures with us - lol.
yeah, me too...in a little while after little Shiloh's crinkles wear of a little...smooth out a little bit. So she can look her best for the waiting and curious public. LOL!

Wonder how Angie's doing? Bet she bounces right back into shape. She's a strong woman.

An Angel gave Brad what he wanted. AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Alicia

Mexico, Mexico

#16 May 27, 2006
Congratulations to the Jolie-Pitt family!!!
Menchi

Japan

#17 May 27, 2006
congratulations!
peace, love, joy forever to the Jolie-Pitt family.
you know who

New York, NY

#18 May 27, 2006
The boy's and girl's name Shiloh is pronounced SHYE-loh. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "His gift."

Also possibly "he who was sent." Biblical: a prophetic name for the Messiah.

Shiloh is also significant as the site of a crucial battle in the American Civil War.

The Singular Objects of Architecture by Jean Baudrillard and Jean Nouvel

So, Shiloh Nouvel is a gift of architecture...constructed perfectly.
emilie jolie- Bulgaria

Sofia, Bulgaria

#19 May 27, 2006
They are the most perfect couple in the world! I hope Angie is fine and the baby, as well!Brad, you lucky guy!;))) I am jealous you have such a beautiful woman..;))))
emilie jolie

Sofia, Bulgaria

#20 May 27, 2006
I am from Sofia, not from Varna!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr MOGADORE 994,029
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 hr MKULTRA 59,649
Why did O.J. criminal trial jurors IGNORE cuts ... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Crazy Horse 619,877
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Crazy Horse 446,253
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Crazy Horse 695,512
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 7 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,497
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web