“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#24 May 20, 2011
greengap2989 wrote:
thanks the pompitous
...no problemo young lady. Hope it works out for you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#25 May 20, 2011
HAHAHAHA hilarious last comment pool shark
Pool Shark

Santa Ana, CA

#26 May 20, 2011
greengap2989 wrote:
HAHAHAHA hilarious last comment pool shark
Thanks. Did you notice that Topix pulled his post?
Doctor Gupta

United States

#27 May 20, 2011
Don5163 wrote:
Answering your topic, it is never ok to sleep with someone else when you're married. It is as simple as that. You might do it, but it is never ok. What happened to morals anymore?
you suggest that she should finger herself or use a cucumber? or some fancy buzzing machine? Thats no fun at all! Taking cold showers are not going to get it for long! Lets get real! You're a fool if you think that you can just ignore a bodily function! Ha! ha! I think she should just back that thing up and wiggle it on a big black pecker!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#28 May 20, 2011
Don5163 wrote:
<quoted text>Although I know we do not live in a world anymore that wishes to do the right thing and follow the suggtestions of the Holy Bible, but we have fallen farther and farther from the Lord. The problem is that we can't take wrong and make it right because we simply want too. It is wrong (adultry) to have a relationship outside of your marrage. So do not expect any good feelings to come from it. People need to get back into trying to live righteously and many things would go better for us. I would have expected him to lose it.
Just what I expect from a Christian. In the OT adultery was about property. Oh ya, women were property in the OT. But there is a sense of what is right and what is wrong in the Bible, it just is not about sex. What the Bible is about are relationships, not sin. Marriage was never a word in ancient Hebrew. You will never find, in any shape or form, God defining or making law about marriage in the Bible. Every OT interpretation of wife is just that, an interpretation. What is the correct translation is woman. OT men often had many women; not to mention, concubines. Christians really need to learn how to read their Bibles. Righteous living has nothing to do with whether individuals have multiple sexual partners. If a couple has no problem with extra-marital sex, there is nothing wrong about fulfilling their needs. If there is a problem, then you put aside your needs for the sake of the marriage or, you get out of the marriage. Should have been upfront about issues in the first place.

Location hidden

#29 May 20, 2011
Don5163 wrote:
Answering your topic, it is never ok to sleep with someone else when you're married. It is as simple as that. You might do it, but it is never ok. What happened to morals anymore?
Don, you've got the definition of morals all wrong.

Location hidden

#30 May 20, 2011
JohnD22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will just go ahead and ask. Have you slept with so said guy yet? Because if so u might as well start moving on. Seems to me your husband gave you a test to see what you would do. It sucks that he is on deployment but, no one wants their wives sleeping around on them. If he had told you he didn't want you to do this would u still have done it? Chances are you probably would have. It is never okay to cheat on your spouse regardless of what they say. Apologize and hope for the best?
If this husband didn't want his wife to sleep around while he was gone then he should never had led her on to think she could. The wrong here is that he did give her permission, deceitfully. There is no trust in this marriage from the standpoint of the husband. What she would have done is apparent that she was not considering extra-marital sex while her husband was gone. You've got the definition of cheating all wrong. You're doing this woman no favor.

Location hidden

#31 May 20, 2011
JohnD22 wrote:
Since I looked at your profile and realized the things on your mind are yourself and sex I realize u seem pretty selfish and petty. It answered my question on if you have slept with said male. It also says your favorite things are your spouse. Why would you risk losing him if you apparently care for him? Is the sex you are receiving with this guy that much better than your husband or do you just not care. If it's just sex you want then you have problems and it makes you seem like a whore. Maybe when you get pregnant from said male and he leaves you high and dry you will understand what u should have. Take my advice. Don't let your husband get away.
There are consequences to everything we do and this woman is no exception. And, if she is doing others when she knows her husband is against such activity then, she is wronging the relationship. This does not excuse her husband's behavior. She needs to get out of the marriage because there is no relationship between her husband and herself. That ended with his deceit.

Location hidden

#32 May 20, 2011
JohnD22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. If that was the case why would he "freak out". And is there even someone to cheat on her with while deployed? Sounds more like he was sarcastic and it was taken for truth. I could be 100% wrong though.
You know the kind, jerks.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#33 May 22, 2011
alternative wrote:
<quoted text>
If this husband didn't want his wife to sleep around while he was gone then he should never had led her on to think she could. The wrong here is that he did give her permission, deceitfully. There is no trust in this marriage from the standpoint of the husband. What she would have done is apparent that she was not considering extra-marital sex while her husband was gone. You've got the definition of cheating all wrong. You're doing this woman no favor.
and no one seemed to grasp that concept

Location hidden

#34 May 22, 2011
greengap2989 wrote:
<quoted text>
and no one seemed to grasp that concept
Most have preconceived ideas of what a marriage should be when they really don't have any idea of what a relationship is about. Most certainly, a marriage is not about(speaking about modern marriages) some guy controlling what his wife does or does not do. Nor can one expect to satisfy their partner in every aspect of their lives. When partners test fidelity it is because they do not have a relationship. They don't talk, discuss and, they don't celebrate their partners happiness. No relationship there. No love. Just deceit and fear. Fear leads to jealousy and hatred. Love is not about control

“When I'm Happy, I howl loudly”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#35 May 22, 2011
greengap2989 wrote:
My husband and i are both in the military and he is currently away for two years, he told me b4 he left that he did not expect me to wait for him(sexual wise) and that it'd be okay to hook up with other people just as long as i did not fall in love... but once i found someone i told him i was interested in them and he freaked out on me... i just dont understand ... what should i do?
He probably told you that because he planned to mess around; and, wanted to make it easy for himself in case he got caught.

“Wasted”

Location hidden

#36 May 27, 2011
You know what it could be tho. It could be the fact that he only slept with one person outside the marriage after u left him for 6 months. And during those 6 months u managed to have sex with 5 people and carry on relations with 3+ more people. Oh and it might be because when u left him, u did it right when his grandfather went on hospice and ur husband went in the hospital to have half his stomach removed. On top of that, instead of being by his side to help with his recovery u were too busy fucking other men. Then when u finally did come home u lied and said u never cheated on him for almost a year. In which u only came home when u knew he was deploying in a week so u would have free medical, a house, food, his car and everything else. Then during his deployment not even 2 weeks before his R&R u ran off to fuck another guy in another state in which u had to pay for a plane ticket just to fuck him. Oh and that was on your 2 year anniversary. He discovers all this u make him feel like shit when he did nothing wrong but be cautious with his money because u cheated on him 5 times before. Then u go to vegas with same guy, but nothing happened *cough cough*. He comes home from deployment and all the while u are talking to another man on facebook because ur husband played video games all day. Then he gets orders to go to germany, THE FUCKING DAY AFTER HE LEFT U BROUGHT ANOTHER MAN INTO HIS HOUSE AND BEGAN FUCKING THAT GUY FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS. So how about this. Before u bad mouth ur husband and say he is the one running around how about u tell the fucking truth. u are a whore and always will be one. Ur husband stood by ur fucking side through everything. But instead of working with him u spread ur legs to every man who tells u they love u. Yea, i might have played games all day and not showed u as much attention as i should but i cheated once, after u left me for 6 months and swore u were never coming home. And for u saying oh u slept with my best friend, if im not mistaken u were sleeping with the man that ur "best friend" wanted to be with. so in closing, there is the truth let her go ahead and bash me now.

“Wasted”

Location hidden

#38 May 27, 2011
Oh and when i said you should sleep with other men u knew i was being sarcastic, and u said in ur original post, as long as i didnt fall in love...tell the truth u are in love with the guy. and go ahead and tell them all the shit u make me do for u when u say oh i want to be with you, then as soon as u get what u want u ignore me for days till u need something else. ur a real class act there arent u greengap.

“Wasted”

Location hidden

#40 May 27, 2011
CHEST NUTS wrote:
<quoted text>Do You Swallow?
No she doesn't. at least never for me. most likely for the 9 other men. she slept with in the past 3 years of our marriage.

Location hidden

#41 May 27, 2011
JohnD22 wrote:
Oh and when i said you should sleep with other men u knew i was being sarcastic, and u said in ur original post, as long as i didnt fall in love...tell the truth u are in love with the guy. and go ahead and tell them all the shit u make me do for u when u say oh i want to be with you, then as soon as u get what u want u ignore me for days till u need something else. ur a real class act there arent u greengap.
JohnD22, Now you come across as if you're her husband. Which is it? Tell the truth. If so, you need some counseling and I don't mean marital counseling.
NotMe

Asheville, NC

#42 May 27, 2011
Does fidelity mean anything anymore? Obviously not. Pitiful! Have respect for yourself and the man or women you love.

Location hidden

#43 May 27, 2011
NotMe, the social stigma of a marriage contract makes claims on what marriage represents when in reality, marriage is not a social stigma but a relationship decided upon by two individuals. What makes you and others think that a marriage must conform to what socially is decided to represent marriage. If a man says to his wife, "it is ok to sleep with another man," then it is what is acceptable in their marriage. Therefore, it has nothing to do with fidelity.
NotMe

Asheville, NC

#44 May 27, 2011
I am not concerned with what is socially acceptable. I am speaking from a place that believes that marriage (a commitment) and fidelity go hand in hand. That is my opinion and I do not mean to sound as if I think all must conform to that belief.
I do not see marriage as a social stigma.
If an open marriage is agreed upon by both parties, and each can keep from feeling jealous and hurt, then so be it. That is their choice.
Not one I would choose.
Ole Sarge

Gulfport, MS

#45 May 27, 2011
Having been married for over 60 years and spent 38 in the military, I feel I am qualified to respond.
The husband should have never made the suggestion in the first place. If they were serious about their marriage, there should be a natural and mutual trust that needs no testing. When seperated by military duty, it is often tempting to sleep around. The results of these temptations are proof of respect for one another. It all depends on how much each, man and wife, actually care for one another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bahcekoy BOSCH Servis 299 15 34 3 min hangrup 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min dirty white boy- 750,719
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Adam 230,011
Renee Zellweger: Turned into a real Beauty 1 hr bubba burpalot 2
Biggest Fraud Ever Perpetrated On American PPL 1 hr bubba burpalot 5
The Feds Are Playing A Very Dangerous Game 1 hr bubba burpalot 5
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr bubba burpalot 261,681
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr dirty white boy- 602,182
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 548,705
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 10 hr chevyguy 127