when is it okay to sleep with someone else when you're married?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of73
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

My husband and i are both in the military and he is currently away for two years, he told me b4 he left that he did not expect me to wait for him(sexual wise) and that it'd be okay to hook up with other people just as long as i did not fall in love... but once i found someone i told him i was interested in them and he freaked out on me... i just dont understand ... what should i do?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

greengap2989 wrote:
My husband and i are both in the military and he is currently away for two years, he told me b4 he left that he did not expect me to wait for him(sexual wise) and that it'd be okay to hook up with other people just as long as i did not fall in love... but once i found someone i told him i was interested in them and he freaked out on me... i just dont understand ... what should i do?
Although I know we do not live in a world anymore that wishes to do the right thing and follow the suggtestions of the Holy Bible, but we have fallen farther and farther from the Lord. The problem is that we can't take wrong and make it right because we simply want too. It is wrong (adultry) to have a relationship outside of your marrage. So do not expect any good feelings to come from it. People need to get back into trying to live righteously and many things would go better for us. I would have expected him to lose it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Answering your topic, it is never ok to sleep with someone else when you're married. It is as simple as that. You might do it, but it is never ok. What happened to morals anymore?

“Wasted”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

greengap2989 wrote:
I will just go ahead and ask. Have you slept with so said guy yet? Because if so u might as well start moving on. Seems to me your husband gave you a test to see what you would do. It sucks that he is on deployment but, no one wants their wives sleeping around on them. If he had told you he didn't want you to do this would u still have done it? Chances are you probably would have. It is never okay to cheat on your spouse regardless of what they say. Apologize and hope for the best?

“Wasted”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Since I looked at your profile and realized the things on your mind are yourself and sex I realize u seem pretty selfish and petty. It answered my question on if you have slept with said male. It also says your favorite things are your spouse. Why would you risk losing him if you apparently care for him? Is the sex you are receiving with this guy that much better than your husband or do you just not care. If it's just sex you want then you have problems and it makes you seem like a whore. Maybe when you get pregnant from said male and he leaves you high and dry you will understand what u should have. Take my advice. Don't let your husband get away.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

greengap2989 wrote:
im sorry this whole things is weird.
and it sounds like He was also trying to get ur permission on fooling around while away himself.

thats not a real marriage..

“Wasted”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Pretty Feet wrote:
<quoted text>im sorry this whole things is weird.
and it sounds like He was also trying to get ur permission on fooling around while away himself.

thats not a real marriage..
I don't know. If that was the case why would he "freak out". And is there even someone to cheat on her with while deployed? Sounds more like he was sarcastic and it was taken for truth. I could be 100% wrong though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

JohnD22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. If that was the case why would he "freak out". And is there even someone to cheat on her with while deployed? Sounds more like he was sarcastic and it was taken for truth. I could be 100% wrong though.
true
but why would he even bring this up?
unless he was already insecure in their marriage and was looking for her to give him some reassurance that she would remain faithful?

well now he knows, so i guess he needs to do some hard thinking about this one.
i still say that just wasnt a real marriage.

“Who do what you don't dare do”

Haiti

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

If you slam the back flaps its all fair game.
I HATE STUPID PEOPLE

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

What did they close down all the adult stores? I better get to St L before they close them too!

“Wasted”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Pretty Feet wrote:
<quoted text>true
but why would he even bring this up?
unless he was already insecure in their marriage and was looking for her to give him some reassurance that she would remain faithful?

well now he knows, so i guess he needs to do some hard thinking about this one.
i still say that just wasnt a real marriage.
Maybe so. Maybe she has cheated on him on deployment before. And he was hoping she wouldn't do it again. If that's the case shame on greengap.
justme

Oakland City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

greengap2989 wrote:
In the Military - ummmm, loyalty, trust - ring a bell. Sure wouldn't want you to have my back.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

i have not slept with anyone outside of the marriage.. thanks for stating that i am a whore but i am not. he has cheated on me twice before. and him always stating he wants me to hook up w someone made me think it would make him feel less guilty abt the whole idea of him sleeping around on me. and im am not stuck on myself... i have tried for several years to make things work with him... he will not change for the life of him.

do not throw the bible at me... your views on religion are prob dif than mine... so do not speak of what you do not know of

as far as justme... having ur back.. thats cold, if you are in the military you should know that the military has the highest separation rates as well as divorce rates.. why bc people cant handle being apart as well as they marry for bah, we were high school sweethearts and then it turned into a huge mess by us getting married and having different mos's pretty much the whos dick is bigger game with eachother...

I HAVE NOT CHEATED... i just wanted to know what is going through his head. i am not a guy so idk what he thinks like....

so before everyone thinks im so huge whore im not... just was simply asking a question

“Wasted”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

greengap2989 wrote:
i have not slept with anyone outside of the marriage.. thanks for stating that i am a whore but i am not. he has cheated on me twice before. and him always stating he wants me to hook up w someone made me think it would make him feel less guilty abt the whole idea of him sleeping around on me. and im am not stuck on myself... i have tried for several years to make things work with him... he will not change for the life of him.
do not throw the bible at me... your views on religion are prob dif than mine... so do not speak of what you do not know of
as far as justme... having ur back.. thats cold, if you are in the military you should know that the military has the highest separation rates as well as divorce rates.. why bc people cant handle being apart as well as they marry for bah, we were high school sweethearts and then it turned into a huge mess by us getting married and having different mos's pretty much the whos dick is bigger game with eachother...
I HAVE NOT CHEATED... i just wanted to know what is going through his head. i am not a guy so idk what he thinks like....
so before everyone thinks im so huge whore im not... just was simply asking a question
So he has cheated on you twice and you have never cheated on him? Then why would you even still be with him. Obviously he is the one that won't stop running around right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

greengap2989 wrote:
ya know that little bit of info u left out - him cheating on u - that would have probably saved the backlash u got here.

i think u already know what u want to do and what u plan on doing, u dont need any advice from topix people, nor should u look for it here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

wow such hate

“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

greengap2989 wrote:
I HAVE NOT CHEATED... i just wanted to know what is going through his head. i am not a guy so idk what he thinks like....so before everyone thinks im so huge whore im not... just was simply asking a question
Sounds like you are both young and still have some wild oats to sow/sew? Happens a lot to high school sweethearts 'cause they've never been with anyone else. I think it might even be worse for guys. And the time apart doesn't help either. You guys can still work this out but it will take a lot of effort on both parts and probably some counseling. As for the mean topix trolls....ignore them. Probably someone just having a bad day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

thanks the pompitous
Pool Shark

Cerritos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

SCOTTY wrote:
<quoted text>Do you swallow?
This lady asked a serious question. Please respect her and either chime in with some legitimate feedback, or stay away. Better yet, spend your time working on how to get out of Sullivan, Illinois.
wow

Crestwood, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

Girl if he cheated on you twice, leave him. once a cheater always a cheater. I know you Most likely love him and if you leave him it will hurt but better to hurt for a little bit than to hurt for the rest of your life!! Cuz he won't change!! Liars/cheaters most of the time don't!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of73
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

637 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min truth 512,416
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 89,641
Gay Snapchat Names 6 min youngboiforyou 1,380
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min RADEKT 250,472
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min Hillie Billie Boganed 109,866
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min RiversideRedneck 681,044
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 37 min 7B9FC4DE 167
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 55 min pusherman_ 596,642
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 217,344
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 4 hr nikeelite0193 291
•••
•••
•••