Since: Sep 13

Ipswich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

I've just started on a personal challenge to lose weight, but want to find other people also struggling to lose weight. Currently doing well on the current challenge, but looking for support as well as supporting others in similar position.
You with me??

Ipswich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Ok, time to get rid of these Man Boobs, come on guys, any of you struggling to battle the public image of what we should look like??
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Obesity is unattractive, especially to the person who is obese, who can remember the good old slim days, but his obesity like every thing else that one accepts as a way of life, and doesn't try to make right, it is still wrong to God.
James 4:17

This is only my own conclusion, not from anyone else.

To get rid of the fat on your body, you have to make your mind over first, you must have strong determination and reliance on Jehovah God to help you, you have to want to see yourself healthy and slim; then, you cannot eat any food made with flour, sugar, corn or potatoes. Unless these foods are burned as energy fuel, as jogging or exercise the unused calories will go straight into your fat storage, already showing.

Most people do not know they are allergic to these carb foods and unless they run or work out, they will gain weight from food they are addicted to eating. There are so many side effects from just sugar, I consider it a poison.

The wise thing is to do is educate yourself to the carbohydrate intake diets, Atkins is only one, but it is the best, I think.

Ipswich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Thanks for the input, I have found something that works for me, just wanted to hook up with more people trying to do the same as me.

Thanks

Colchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Bump!
The Body By Vi Challenge is an innovative solution to getting into better shape, no matter if you want to slim down, tone up or build muscle. The fact is that 62% of people in the UK are overweight or obese making the UK the 3rd worst Country right behind USA and Mexico. So it makes absolute sense that a Company committed to fighting the global obesity epidemic should choose the UK as there next expansion plans.
Check out http://TheMadHouseMummy.my vi/net

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

556 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Dr_Zorderz 257,015
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 533,653
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Faithful and True 115,646
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Eagle 12 224,670
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min thewordofme 722,248
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 172,561
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min EdmondWA 93,856
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 4 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••