American Airlines Flight 77 did NOT crash into the Pentagon!!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#1 Aug 24, 2014
Look, America, and the rest of the world....DON'T BE DECEIVED: The most protected building......IN THE WHOLE WORLD....did NOT allow Al-Qaida terrorists to slam a Boeing 757 into the Pentagon, a building that had a MISSLE BATTERY PERCHED UPON IT'S ROOF...which would have easily been able stop a jumbo jet streaking towards the building, o.k.????!!! So what REALLY happened???!!! What REALLY happened is that once the military saw that pilot-trained Wahabi terrorists were goin' FREAKIN' NUTS on hijacked planes that were slammed into the world trade center, they decided that the passengers on American 77 and United 93 were going to die anyway, so they SHOT THE PLANES DOWN, o.k.???? Any M OR ON with a GED should be able to REALIZE that.....
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#2 Aug 24, 2014
A missile, or a small military aircraft, was flown into an unoccupied portion of the Pentagon that was being re-modeled......to COVER for what REALLY happened to American Airlines Flight 77.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#3 Aug 24, 2014
That's why over thirteen years later the world STILL hasn't seen any pictures, or videos, of an American Airlines Boeing 757 crashing into the Pentagon!!! Just like twenty later O.J. Simpson STILL hasn't found THE REAL KILLERS of Nicole Brown and Ro Goldman!!!! Juice!!!!!! have you not checked for THE REAL KILLER in any MIRRORS???!!!
bring em on git er dun

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Aug 26, 2014
Some of the forum favorite jackasses should show up in this topic soon.
Charlie Sheen, WasteWater, Porkpie Hat, passing by, etc...
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#5 Aug 26, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Look, America, and the rest of the world....DON'T BE DECEIVED: The most protected building......IN THE WHOLE WORLD....did NOT allow Al-Qaida terrorists to slam a Boeing 757 into the Pentagon, a building that had a MISSLE BATTERY PERCHED UPON IT'S ROOF...which would have easily been able stop a jumbo jet streaking towards the building, o.k.????!!! So what REALLY happened???!!! What REALLY happened is that once the military saw that pilot-trained Wahabi terrorists were goin' FREAKIN' NUTS on hijacked planes that were slammed into the world trade center, they decided that the passengers on American 77 and United 93 were going to die anyway, so they SHOT THE PLANES DOWN, o.k.???? Any M OR ON with a GED should be able to REALIZE that.....
I truly believe that God HAS SHOWN ME THE SCENARIO that took place with those two planes. I believe that the U.S. Military had fighter jets catch up to United 93 and American 77. They blazed right up alongside of the jets to let the terrorists know that they were there. They tried to radio them. They tried to plead with them to land the planes......no response. In their twisted minds, they weren't going to lose out on a chance to go to 'paradise'....so they left the military....no choice. But then again.....they did. And the U.S. Military chose....'the lesser of two evils'. How sad that innocent airline passengers were going to lose their lives on September 11th.... because the most powerful nation on earth.....couldn't stop angry, demented terrorists...from STEALING jumbo jets.....at thirty thousand feet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Wyle E Coyote 809,035
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 18 min WORD OF GOD OBSCENE 944
“Microsoft” Evolution headset 24 min myideas2 1
Whatsapp group Hot n Sexy for guys and girls 25 min Rand Chudao 41
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min Ripley 97,856
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Neville Thompson 268,805
Koi gay sex ke liye hai Lucknow mien (Feb '14) 57 min Aadi 11
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Seentheotherside 573,728
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 5 hr hehehe7385 17
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Black Thunder 42 608,134
More from around the web