Why people cant leave gay people alone?

Why people cant leave gay people alone?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Feb 13

Mammoth Cave, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Like i got people in my class that keep hating on gay people. They have their rights to be gay just as we have our rights to be straight. I mean damn as long as they don't mess with you let them be....But i dont see any guys saying anything about girls being lesbians....I mean they chose to be happy the way they are........LEAVE THEM ALONE
Aria

Canyon Lake, TX

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Gay people are mentally ill. They're dangerous. Male, Female is the natural order. Gays are disorderly, freaky, and dangerous.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Aria wrote:
Gay people are mentally ill. They're dangerous. Male, Female is the natural order. Gays are disorderly, freaky, and dangerous.
yes, we are dangerous. so try to zip your big mouth now. shut the f**k up !!! DO YOU HEAR ME ? YOU F***KING RETARD !!! CO***CKSUCKER !!!
jesus

Kelmscott, Australia

#4 Feb 15, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, we are dangerous. so try to zip your big mouth now. shut the f**k up !!! DO YOU HEAR ME ? YOU F***KING RETARD !!! CO***CKSUCKER !!!
Actually, I believe it is YOU who is the cocksucker. Normal males prefer the vagina. To even consider touching another mans privates is totally irksome. If your pet dog carried on like that you would shoot it. If these twisted perverts want to be left alone they should stop shoving their sick lifestyle in everyone elses faces.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 15, 2013
jesus wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I believe it is YOU who is the cocksucker. Normal males prefer the vagina. To even consider touching another mans privates is totally irksome. If your pet dog carried on like that you would shoot it. If these twisted perverts want to be left alone they should stop shoving their sick lifestyle in everyone elses faces.
please, stop trying to be very clean. when you open your legs very wide, you look very ugly and dirty. i may be gay, but i am not practicing the gay lifestyle and i am not practicing opening my legs very wide just like what you are doing every night.
oprah

Perth, Australia

#6 Feb 15, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
please, stop trying to be very clean. when you open your legs very wide, you look very ugly and dirty. i may be gay, but i am not practicing the gay lifestyle and i am not practicing opening my legs very wide just like what you are doing every night.
Thank goodness you'll never breed.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 15, 2013
oprah wrote:
<quoted text>Thank goodness you'll never breed.
thank goodness you keep breeding. the more you breed, THE MORE GAYS YOU CREATE. how stupid of you to make a comment like that.
jesus

Australia

#8 Feb 16, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
thank goodness you keep breeding. the more you breed, THE MORE GAYS YOU CREATE. how stupid of you to make a comment like that.
You're the supid one. None of my children are gay.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 16, 2013
jesus wrote:
<quoted text>You're the supid one. None of my children are gay.
dear stupid one, gays are born. that is the law of nature, take it or leave it.
jesus

Perth, Australia

#10 Feb 16, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
dear stupid one, gays are born. that is the law of nature, take it or leave it.
Well, actually Einstein - gays go against the laws of nature, so I think I'll leave it. poof.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#11 Feb 17, 2013
While I don't condone violence,or bias,against people who practice homosexulality,or lebianism,these people need to REALIZE that it's NORMAL for society to have a natural disdain for that lifestyle,because even homosexuals and lesbians can LOOK AROUND THEM in society and see what God intended: Males and females,men and women,husbands and wives being together.

“Petite twink, barely legal”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 17, 2013
It's a double standard. The same guys who hate gays with such passion LOVE lesbians and have no problem with two girls having sex.

But the sheer depth and ferocity of their hatred of gays is very revealing. I think it shows how INSECURE many straight males are about their own sexual feelings.
jesus

Perth, Australia

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Tiny Timmie wrote:
It's a double standard. The same guys who hate gays with such passion LOVE lesbians and have no problem with two girls having sex.
But the sheer depth and ferocity of their hatred of gays is very revealing. I think it shows how INSECURE many straight males are about their own sexual feelings.
No we don't. lesbians are a total waste of a good reproductive opportunity. Poofters are just a total waste of space. There is nothing normal, healthy or appealing about shoving your willy up your mate's bumhole. YUK! You all need a good cold shower and smack in the head. Wake Up! You should be ashamed of yourselves- and deep down You know I'm right. The guilt itsef will never leave you.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#14 Feb 17, 2013
jesus wrote:
<quoted text>Well, actually Einstein - gays go against the laws of nature, so I think I'll leave it. poof.
good if you leave. i only argue with intellectuals like me. you f***king retard !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min Just Think 100,031
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min BenAdam 839,429
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 590,456
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 min razz58 2,409
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Porkpie Hat 271,361
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 25 min waaasssuuup 4,498
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 47 min aryellmatarazzo 9
More from around the web