no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#212422 Nov 28, 2011
Marvin in Denver wrote:
<quoted text>
I used your own Statistics. So, does that make you dense, too?
:)
No, you misinterpreted stats linked to by one of your fellow kooks.

rtq

“WAKE UP!”

Since: Aug 08

AND SMELL THE FASCISM!

#212423 Nov 28, 2011
RADEKT wrote:
PLEASE show us ANY post of yours ,that isn't a cut and paste job, that has ANY FACTS ..... and you can include the ones you were doing under all your other names
<quoted text>
Please show ME any fact that begins with "PROBABLE"
Dr Alan Sabrosky

Richmond, KY

#212424 Nov 28, 2011
RADEKT wrote:
You post your credentials first, we want to compare them with the engineers at NIST
<quoted text>
http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2011/07/17/...
Dr. Alan Sabrosky: Israel behind 9/11, Part II
The following analysis proffered by Dr. Sabrosky is of extreme importance:

The provenance of the 9/11 attacks becomes even clearer once they are examined as a classic exercise in covert operations. Generally speaking, there are three requirements for evaluating the origin and prospects for success of all covert intelligence operations:(a) motivation,(b) expertise, and (c) local support for access to the target and post-attack evasion and escape.

Let us look first at motivation. It is a bitter commentary on how far the US has gone from its strategic requirements and its own principles that so many movements and governments around the world not only dislike and distrust the US, but hate it with a passion and with better cause than I care to think about. I recently came across a remark by a Jesuit priest to the effect that “Every time I hear that Israel is America’s only friend in the Middle East, I remember that before Israel, America had no enemies in the Middle East”– a point well worth remembering.
Dr Alan Sabrosky

Richmond, KY

#212425 Nov 28, 2011
But the interesting thing about the assorted movements and governments that might have an actual or perceived reason to do harm to the US, is that all but one has had a negative incentive to do that: to punish the US for some actual or assumed failings or misdeeds. The one exception is Israel. It has no negative incentives at all (I exclude some real fringe fanatics), simply because without US aid and diplomatic support, it would find itself in even worse straits than did apartheid-era South Africa, and with better cause. But it is the one state with a positive incentive, if it believed it could get away with it, which is to enrage the American public against Muslims generally and Arabs in particular, and to make the US an active belligerent in the region – spending American lives and treasure in the service of Israel’s interests.

Expertise is different and more diffuse. There are many intelligence and special operations forces in the world with the expertise to wire large urban structures for a controlled demolition. There are many combat engineer units in many countries that could do the same thing. And there are many private firms that specialize in them as well. Yet neither Al-Qaeda as an organization, nor any of its known affiliates – much less the 19 named Arabs supposedly on those four planes – possessed that expertise, or anything even remotely close to it; had they done so, the Green Zone in Baghdad would have been a pile of rubble.
Dr Alan Sabrosky

Richmond, KY

#212426 Nov 28, 2011
But it is local support that is the crucial determinant. All well-crafted covert operations require some measure of local support, official or unofficial, unless the target area is so irredeemably hostile that none is available. Any domestic or foreign intelligence agency targeting the WTC would absolutely have required it, and Mossad would be better placed than any other to access such support for entry, access, execution and escape.

This is especially true, given the security company overseeing the WTC. CIA and/or Defense Department personnel (which is not the same as the CIA or the Defense Department as organizations) could have had access, but only if that had Israeli endorsement – one does not casually cut open walls, implant explosives, run cables and wire everything together in buildings with state-of-the-art electronic surveillance and 24/7 on-site security. Mossad would have no such need for those niceties, given the ownership of the WTC and the management of the company overseeing its security. Remember that we are not talking about large numbers of people in any case: given time to prepare the three buildings and protection from detection, as few as a dozen could have sufficed, a number small enough to be effectively unnoticed in a large organization.

This is a rock solid analysis of the situation surrounding the FALSE FLAG/INSIDE JOB on 9/11 from a former Marine Corps officer who knows specifically about this kind of stuff. If anyone reading this can dispute or rationally critique what was just laid out above, please enlighten me and the other readers in the comments section here.

Calgary, Canada

#212427 Nov 28, 2011
rtq wrote:
Millions recognize that an attack on Iran by the globalist traitors and war criminals in Washington will also be an attack on American sovereignty and the rights of the American people. The political and economic chaos following an attack on Iran will be used by the elite to completely destroy America's constitution and implement the last stages of the fascist new world order agenda.
But the new world order traitors will fail because the American people and people around the world are aware of their evil plot to destroy the land of liberty and create a global dictatorship.
http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com/2011/11...
Thanks for that paranoid drivel VVVrt...eow vonn brunn aka dave, mamma insanity, roodiepoodie, cassandra, and magically, OWS and many, many, many, many more.

So how does your desire to want to kill all those who disagree with us and have our children drop dead fit into your "wake up and smell the facism" garbage?

Seems the facist is you moron!

Calgary, Canada

#212429 Nov 28, 2011
Dr Alan Sabrosky wrote:
<quoted text>
http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2011/07/17/...
Dr. Alan Sabrosky: Israel behind 9/11, Part II
The following analysis proffered by Dr. Sabrosky is of extreme importance:
The provenance of the 9/11 attacks becomes even clearer once they are examined as a classic exercise in covert operations. Generally speaking, there are three requirements for evaluating the origin and prospects for success of all covert intelligence operations:(a) motivation,(b) expertise, and (c) local support for access to the target and post-attack evasion and escape.
Let us look first at motivation. It is a bitter commentary on how far the US has gone from its strategic requirements and its own principles that so many movements and governments around the world not only dislike and distrust the US, but hate it with a passion and with better cause than I care to think about. I recently came across a remark by a Jesuit priest to the effect that “Every time I hear that Israel is America’s only friend in the Middle East, I remember that before Israel, America had no enemies in the Middle East”– a point well worth remembering.
Another factless spam barage eh Can-of Duckys?

crucifiedguy

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#212430 Nov 28, 2011
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>My opinion is that it's a semantic argument made by those with very little understanding of science and the scientific method.
The only way to know 100% for sure the sequence of events and failure modes of key structural items would have been if those structural items had devices attached to them for measuring things like temperature/time, attitude and distance from a known datum.
Since that is an unreasonable standard the methodology used by NIST is quite acceptable in that they used all available information in order to reach a conclusion that best represents known facts.
The reports are still open to valid criticism and since they were used to affect code changes it is in industries best interest to ensure they, for the most part, got it right.
<quoted text>Pffft!
You ain't seen cold yet buddy!
I use to work in northern Alberta where temps would go down to around -80F with windchill factored in.
All of our trucks/ welding machines ran on diesel and we had to keep them running 24/7 to keep the fuel from gelling.
Now that was cold!
Science and its methods are still not 100% accurate because there is to many variables involved unless it is "controlled" specifically for that purpose . For example When testing for opiates in urine cannabinoids will not be found unless this particular substance is included in the test , making it a two part test because different substances require different tests.
I agree NIST may have reached their conclusion by examining the evidence provided to them. But it's the evidence they were NOT furnished or restricted from including that gives reasonable doubt to the official explanation .Interviews of 1200 "eyewitnesses" ,edited photos and videos, and hand picked evidence does not make an honest investigation. This would be "controlled" for the purpose of achieving a pre-determined result as in the opiate urinalysis or the towers "probable" collapse sequence.

Screw temps of -80f that's inconceivable in my book! And you worked in this weather? You must have "snowballs" to even function much less work when it's that cold. Hell we had a week long streak of below freezing (a mere 32f) last year and it took me a month to thaw my toes! lol!
peace

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#212431 Nov 28, 2011
Yes I am QueenX218.and I don't have any hard evidence about there being a conspiracy,but I ask the question:Why was Bush ready to go to war before he got elected?Why was there such a problem in him getting elected for the first term?How did the planes bring those towers down and why did it look like an implosion from within the towers?

crucifiedguy

Fort Worth

#212432 Nov 28, 2011
RADEKT wrote:
so when are you going to answer the question
were ANY of the 9/11 hijackers Saudis, Egyptians or Arabs !?!?!?!
<quoted text>
You never asked me until now.
I don't and didn't know the hijackers , there place of origin , or their claimed nationality . I only know no-body has been officially charged in a legal court of law for these attacks.Osama was never indited for the september tragedy only in the media propaganda was he even accused .
Maybe you can enlighten me as to their ethnicity since you seem to have knowledge of their place of birth. Please provide any links for reference because unlike you I don't have a problem openly researching or following provided info to learn the truth and to
form my own opinion.

Answer me this , How were the hundreds of thousands of children and women murdered in the "war on terror" involved in the WTC attacks to justify their deaths?

crucifiedguy

Fort Worth

#212433 Nov 28, 2011
RADEKT wrote:
PLEASE show us ANY post of yours ,that isn't a cut and paste job, that has ANY FACTS ..... and you can include the ones you were doing under all your other names
<quoted text>
First of all I only post under crucifiedguy cause I don't see any purpose of multiple "personalities" . I only have one opinion ..mine.. and I don't give a rat's ass if anybody agrees with it or not, but opinions are changed if evidence to the contrary is presented so I try to at least look at everyone elses offered thoughts with an open mind because learning even minute things are more attractive to me than being a puppet of my environment.
Now please show me ANY of my posts that are cut and pasted and back up your ridiculous claim or shut the fuk up with your nonsense and try to donate something of intellect pertaining to the acquisition of knowledge you seem to lack.

Calgary, Canada

#212434 Nov 28, 2011
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Science and its methods are still not 100% accurate because there is to many variables involved unless it is "controlled" specifically for that purpose . For example When testing for opiates in urine cannabinoids will not be found unless this particular substance is included in the test , making it a two part test because different substances require different tests.
I agree NIST may have reached their conclusion by examining the evidence provided to them. But it's the evidence they were NOT furnished or restricted from including that gives reasonable doubt to the official explanation .Interviews of 1200 "eyewitnesses" ,edited photos and videos, and hand picked evidence does not make an honest investigation. This would be "controlled" for the purpose of achieving a pre-determined result as in the opiate urinalysis or the towers "probable" collapse sequence.
First, you need to present a summary of who you think provided the information to NIST then second, present an argument that shows it was incolpete and that the missing information could have changed to result.

Using a urinalysis as an analogy for an engineering ivestigation is like comparing apples to oranges too.

With that test everyhting is known and the only investigative action is to confirm or deny the existtance of chemical "x" within the sample and at what concentrations where an engineering analysis is more analogous to say a car accident where the investigators take witness statements and measurement of things such as sikd marks to form the most plausible explanation to what happened.
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw temps of -80f that's inconceivable in my book! And you worked in this weather? You must have "snowballs" to even function much less work when it's that cold. Hell we had a week long streak of below freezing (a mere 32f) last year and it took me a month to thaw my toes! lol!
peace
I remember being down there a few x-mass's back and wondering around at 9am in a tee-shirt, shorts and sandals while sipping my coffee. My wifes big, tough step brother was all bundled up with a Carhart jacket and a hat laughing his ass off at me!
quack quack

Richmond, KY

#212435 Nov 28, 2011
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Another factless spam barage eh Can-of Duckys?
there's nothing left for you and me to discuss with one another, it is a waste of my time. But I invite you to partake in the comments section of these articles I post from veterans today.
That site is for former and current military personnel, I'm sure they would be more than happy to talk about factless spam with you.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/03/25/part-...
PART 3: AMERICAN REALITY CHECK, DR. ALAN SABROSKY ON 9/11 (video)
3“THE MILITARY KNOWS WHO DID 9/11….”
Part 3 of a 4 part ground breaking series on 9/11
Foreword by Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

A year has passed since the Sabrosky interview. Alan, co-editor here at Veterans Today, speaks unofficially for the US military and War College and also speaking for a large number of military and intelligence officers who are flabbergasted at the total and utter lack of response to outcries for a new investigation into 9/11.

The case is made in this interview for, not only Israel’s involvement but that a foreign government, through a multi-generational covert war against the United States, could perpetrate such an act with impunity and, a decade later with so many knowing, still get billions in foreign aid.

For Americans, and, particularly, Americans of the Jewish faith, it is critical that there be an accountability. The case is made here for a fact some of us know only too well. The current government of the State of

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#212436 Nov 28, 2011
why is there a need for a new investigation ????
what was wrong with the first investigation ?????
quack quack wrote:
<quoted text>
there's nothing left for you and me to discuss with one another, it is a waste of my time. But I invite you to partake in the comments section of these articles I post from veterans today.
That site is for former and current military personnel, I'm sure they would be more than happy to talk about factless spam with you.
A year has passed since the Sabrosky interview. Alan, co-editor here at Veterans Today, speaks unofficially for the US military and War College and also speaking for a large number of military and intelligence officers who are flabbergasted at the total and utter lack of response to outcries for a new investigation into 9/11.
The case is made in this interview for, not only Israel’s involvement but that a foreign government, through a multi-generational covert war against the United States, could perpetrate such an act with impunity and, a decade later with so many knowing, still get billions in foreign aid.
For Americans, and, particularly, Americans of the Jewish faith, it is critical that there be an accountability. The case is made here for a fact some of us know only too well. The current government of the State of

Manhattan, New York

#212437 Nov 28, 2011
Interviews of 1200 "eyewitnesses" ,edited photos and videos, and hand picked evidence does not make an honest investigation.

BUT you have no issues with AE 9/11 using a few youtube videos to come up with thier conclusions!?!?!?!?
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
peace

Manhattan, New York

#212438 Nov 28, 2011
seems to me like YOU SUCK at finding out information if after 10 years you dont know the nationalities of the hijackers

Let me ask you , which of hijackers DNA was ID'd at Shanksville !?!?!?!?
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You never asked me until now.
I don't and didn't know the hijackers , there place of origin , or their claimed nationality . I only know no-body has been officially charged in a legal court of law for these attacks.Osama was never indited for the september tragedy only in the media propaganda was he even accused .
Maybe you can enlighten me as to their ethnicity since you seem to have knowledge of their place of birth. Please provide any links for reference because unlike you I don't have a problem openly researching or following provided info to learn the truth and to
form my own opinion.
Answer me this , How were the hundreds of thousands of children and women murdered in the "war on terror" involved in the WTC attacks to justify their deaths?

Calgary, Canada

#212439 Nov 28, 2011
quack quack wrote:
<quoted text>
*yawn*

Come back when you have something other than agenda driven speculation and racism driven opinion k?

“Open your eyes, people”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#212440 Nov 28, 2011
RADEKT wrote:
so when are you going to answer the question
were ANY of the 9/11 hijackers Saudis, Egyptians or Arabs !?!?!?!
<quoted text>
Perhaps! But one thing is for sure, there is MUCH MORE to this story than will ever be told to the public.

“Open your eyes, people”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#212441 Nov 28, 2011
RADEKT wrote:
seems to me like YOU SUCK at finding out information if after 10 years you dont know the nationalities of the hijackers
Let me ask you , which of hijackers DNA was ID'd at Shanksville !?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
I think the proper way to ask that question is: Which of hijackers DNA was REPORTEDLY ID'd at Shanksville !?!?!?!?

RIGHT?
DARK ET

Richmond, KY

#212442 Nov 28, 2011
RADEKT wrote:
why is there a need for a new investigation ????
what was wrong with the first investigation ?????
<quoted text>
1. to uncover the truth
2. everything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min another viewer 980,164
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Pres Mr Donald J ... 100,456
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 41 min Seejay 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 670,340
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Peter Ross 6,147
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,656
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr shkreli zionism 121,925
More from around the web