#176784 Nov 8, 2010

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#176785 Nov 8, 2010
Timesten wrote:
Even The Troops Are Waking Up.
Great Video, by real soldiers, please listen produced by "thePhaedrus83"
As long as their are soldiers like this in the world there is still hope for this planet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M6JVARbvH9oXX&NR=1
Fact

Also...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

#176786 Nov 8, 2010
next...

#176787 Nov 8, 2010
Abraxas wrote:
<quoted text> Last time I checked dumb flucker sten , Bush ain't nowhere to be found. As a matter of a fact, he isn't President anymore. So how does that reflect on your stupid theory? No bushes no hate, just the sweet and simple facts.
Your Islamotards started it, now you get the apple pie, catch my drift? Stick around ya might even get to play catch the hard ball , dumbsten. There isn't even a bushy to blame it on.%$#%ing moron!
Bush started it, now he and all his clan can't even come out to play anymore, for fear of being booed off the stage.
But you can worship him in the privacy of your home....
http://www.bay-of-fundie.com/img/2008/bush/01...

beddy baaayeee sheeplet
Abraxas

United States

#176788 Nov 8, 2010
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush started it, now he and all his clan can't even come out to play anymore, for fear of being booed off the stage.
But you can worship him in the privacy of your home....
http://www.bay-of-fundie.com/img/2008/bush/01...
beddy baaayeee sheeplet
Bush stared what? Flying planes into the trade towers? You can prove this stumpdumbsten. Go ahead and citizens arrest him. Bonerhead.
uWORLD IDIOTS MAKEUP

Santa Clara, CA

#176789 Nov 8, 2010
Who wrote:
<quoted text> I said even Jesse Ventura , would knock a POS like you across the sea ,where your slime"like you" came from.
Yo Billy! Interjecting !

Oops! Seem like you not up to date!

YouTube - The New Jesse Ventura-Slamming Iraq War
1,378 views · Added 5/29/2008

Jesse should run for president-he lays it out on a talk show about the fraud of the Iraq war.
www.youtube.com/watch... ·

#176790 Nov 8, 2010
Abraxas wrote:
<quoted text> Bush stared what? Flying planes into the trade towers? You can prove this stumpdumbsten. Go ahead and citizens arrest him. Bonerhead.
http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&...
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&expIds=17259...

Need more?

#176791 Nov 8, 2010
uWORLD IDIOTS MAKEUP wrote:
<quoted text>Yo Billy! Interjecting !
Oops! Seem like you not up to date!
YouTube - The New Jesse Ventura-Slamming Iraq War
1,378 views · Added 5/29/2008
Jesse should run for president-he lays it out on a talk show about the fraud of the Iraq war.
www.youtube.com/watch... ·
dittos....
Jesse Ventura: You Give Me a Water Board, Dick Cheney and One Hour
&NR =1
Little Johnny

Hanover, PA

#176792 Nov 8, 2010
Abraxas wrote:
<quoted text>
Like we go to other countrys to kill women and children, get your doofass men to the frnt lines, and quit hiding behind the church, and the girls and kids, then we can explain to to you proper.
Dont attack America and think you can go back to playing tiddleywinks , because even grandmaw here is gonna get you back, you Islamofasist retard american hater ahole.
Janies got a gun.
oh, little johnny hit me...so I'll hit him back.

is this how it works?
JAFO

Frankfort, KY

#176793 Nov 8, 2010
Timesten wrote:
next...
Damn do you really want next???? Mooooooore spinology of deflection of the facts spun by govie sheepletards.
Wyit Goldburg

Hanover, PA

#176794 Nov 8, 2010
evilmonkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, don't fall for that stupid old troll tactic.(rolls eyes)
Like somehow that matters?
Yea, you are being graded on here and they use plagarism checkers...LOL
Look, If you can't do a report on here and make enough changes from the raw source than you get an F in todays high school report. You have to take the premise and make it into your own words or you will get a failing grade.(Says the teacher who hates a plagarist.) And nobody wants an F from a Topix troll. May not get to play football later. That's a bummer, huh?
Or perhaps it's simply an intention to get you to shut up because if you can't put a concept in your own words than obviously you don't know what you are talking about.(or you have better things to do) So, you are no longer allowed to discuss Space Shuttle launches or the International Space Station either on account of the fact that unless you can write out specifics in your own words. You have no credibility to discuss any of it, period. In otherwords, you are way too stupid to discuss anything so shut up.
Only degreed engineers are allowed to post here now. New rule.
I love the evil monkey!!!!!!!!!!
Wyit Goldburg

Hanover, PA

#176795 Nov 8, 2010
Abraxas wrote:
<quoted text> I will relax as soon as you dum tards go cold,and shup your doofas muslim slurping faces. Get it? America will never submit to your stoopid theory. We will never falter , our enemy's will fall "here" and there . So make your plans
because you will suffer me!
had to laugh at this. a lot of houses that foreclosed were bought up by terrorist from other countries. and you say America will not falter? LOL......
JAFO

Frankfort, KY

#176796 Nov 8, 2010
Abraxas wrote:
<quoted text> Bush stared what? Flying planes into the trade towers? You can prove this stumpdumbsten. Go ahead and citizens arrest him. Bonerhead.
Can't be arrested total retard. You have the inside on all of this already. This is the best operation ever pulled off in the history of false flags. Too many will profit for years and have already made untold millions like cheney's halliburton. Want to discuss that??? Go ahead, spin that subject. Who will arrest him??? Total pardon from obama. What else you got????
Wyit Goldburg

Hanover, PA

#176797 Nov 8, 2010
Abraxas wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you will, but the Free and the brave will triumph over your sorry , hate your country agendas. Its my country, those who love it stand proud, and we outnumber you jerkwads 100-1. Don't forget it.
Lame-wad-dufass-face jaf- casualty.
kind of looks like you are a Viet-Nam Vet that came in contact with agent orange. i feel sorry for you.
JAFO

Frankfort, KY

#176798 Nov 8, 2010
Wyit Goldburg wrote:
<quoted text>kind of looks like you are a Viet-Nam Vet that came in contact with agent orange. i feel sorry for you.
Yeah I agree, the wounds run deep for some. So deep that ever trying to understand why this happened to me adds to the paranoia of what really happened on 9/11. Too much for many to grasp. Viet-nam was it's own hell. I can't believe who did survive nam actually managed to. And god bless all who came home from that "police action".
Abraxas

United States

#176799 Nov 8, 2010
JAFO wrote:
<quoted text>Can't be arrested total retard. You have the inside on all of this already. This is the best operation ever pulled off in the history of false flags. Too many will profit for years and have already made untold millions like cheney's halliburton. Want to discuss that??? Go ahead, spin that subject. Who will arrest him??? Total pardon from obama. What else you got????

I'm not the dippity do da dip ship , that wanted to dufas.
Ask them banana brained boner heads like your friends that do .
Timetwatt & Timetoldatale . You on the otherhand will just stand with thier banana in your hand.
TristanM

Monroe, LA

#176800 Nov 9, 2010
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed JAFO
ahhh lil Sheep, still blindly following I see!
TristanM

Monroe, LA

#176801 Nov 9, 2010
JAFO wrote:
<quoted text>Hey govie stop talking like a preschooler. Your training sucked. No more elvis or aliens ok?? If you don't have anything at all useful to the subject then go microwave some popcorn. Well duh what would you have useful.
Let's see what you usually bring to the subject!

"Wow still pervin' now you want to see hard nipples, just sit down and look at the nist comic book that will help you get off quicker."

"Ok you all are really sounding mentally retarded. I mean people that actually have mental retardation make more sense. So what the hell are youtalking about after the word muslim?????"

"Oh you qualify alright, for a cage!"

Oh yea little SO CALLED truther, you bring so much USEFUL information to the subject. Hell, your nothing but a poor excuse for a cheerleader!

#176802 Nov 9, 2010
Your qualifications put you on the top shelf...
I hear they have a speaker position at Yale and Harvard. With your hi IQ Intel levels of speaking to audiences, I have recommended you for that position....
You are the professor speaking....lmao
Abraxas wrote:
<quoted text> What did you say? You cain't speak with your mouth full , so spit xxxxx Dick out your mouth out ,and then say it. Mamma isthenastyest .
Abraxas wrote:
<quoted text> Last time I checked dumb flucker sten , Bush ain't nowhere to be found. As a matter of a fact, he isn't President anymore. So how does that reflect on your stupid theory? No bushes no hate, just the sweet and simple facts.
Your Islamotards started it, now you get the apple pie, catch my drift? Stick around ya might even get to play catch the hard ball , dumbsten. There isn't even a bushy to blame it on.%$#%ing moron!
Abraxas wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the dippity do da dip ship , that wanted to dufas.
Ask them banana brained boner heads like your friends that do .
Timetwatt & Timetoldatale . You on the otherhand will just stand with thier banana in your hand.
Abraxas wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do Marvin....
Go ahead slurpy the wiener wrast'lin timesten doofas .
Yeah you could save them , go ahead and take the bullet.
Suckface.
Abraxas wrote:
<quoted text> I said.... YOU ARE nob slobbering moron suck face dimwit doofas, and SET killer ahole fukfesce rimjob
blowhard dimwits. So go and blow down on your anti american wiener self, if you seek aproval , you will find yourself in a toilet bowl ,
We are sick of you Ima dinner jakoff sympathiser jerkwads, with your anti american islamotard agendas ,dipwads
Get it? Its my country not yours , so get out my country.
Or get stain we will give to your winkle wrinkle lickin masters.
This is America, land of the free. My country , not your Islamoturd
wienerlicking ahole dumbsten but lickin boneheads.

Your co partner says along the same lines...

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#176803 Nov 9, 2010
I recommend you speak at your local kindergarten class, although I don't know what you would talk about since your audience would be immensely smarter then you
Timesten wrote:
Your qualifications put you on the top shelf...
I hear they have a speaker position at Yale and Harvard. With your hi IQ Intel levels of speaking to audiences, I have recommended you for that position....
You are the professor speaking....lmao
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your co partner says along the same lines...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yKc68VKxQ8AXX

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min swampmudd 2,314
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Robert F 678,814
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Aerobatty 118,868
Slop em again and again God!!! 1 hr doG nDaedn Hloy r... 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,832
"Aaay?!! Do you think I have an odd-shaped HEAD... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
New World Order, One World Government 4 hr One Planet One Pe... 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 hr May2017 NewsGlobal 982,133
More from around the web