yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#163561 Aug 25, 2010
Timesten wrote:
If only these trolls, Porky Pie and Say lies not truths... could stay on topic...
Match this trollsters.....

#160038 Opening Statement
Lets look at what this baffoon calls an "opening statement",

"What about Muellar from the FBI, and his statement?

Inside job"

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
--------

No discussion, no proof....just pure woo with nothing to back it up.

I've addressed multiple items from your list of ignorance, so has Abraxas, so has Tristan...you ignore everything, obfuscate and troll when anyone does address you.

You are no longer worthy of being anything but a toy for me to mock.

And mock I shall trolly sockerston.

Mock, mock.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#163562 Aug 25, 2010

“Bright Waters House ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#163563 Aug 25, 2010
Lets look at this poll marv;

CHINA 32% al-Qaeda , 9% US Government .... so 2 BILLION believe al-Qaeda was behind the attacks ...... YOU ARE AN INSIGNIFANCT MINORITY marv LOL
Marvin in Denver wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I can read and count, I don't have to redo anything.
According to the World Public Opinion Poll, not only does 68% of the Chinese NOT believe the U.S. Government fairytale, 9% of the Chinese believe the US Government was responsible for the 9/11 attacks. China has a population of 1.4 Billion. That means not only are 952 Million (68%) Chinese not buying the dumb shit you have bought, but 126 Million (9%) of them actually believes the U.S. Government is the culprit and that's just the poll results of one of 17 countries that were polled.
Since there are 195 countries in the world, the poll isn't even a representative sample, but you still have HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS who aren't buying.
http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/articl...

#163564 Aug 25, 2010
RADEKT wrote:
because MORON I can read above your link where it says
"9/11 Commissioner slips up, says missile hit Pentagon"
<quoted text>
UH, OKAY LOL SORT OF LIKE XRAY VISION EH?
UR A B/SER...

Calgary, Canada

#163565 Aug 25, 2010
Marvin in Denver wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeap Bitch, the world-wide poll clear shows that Hundreds of Millions are not buying the Government B.S. 9/11 Fairytale. Not because we are "idiots", but because we are not.
Perhaps the main reason you don't see more people protesting in the streets is because we are also smart enough to know that doing so is nothing but a waste of time. An honest and open debate about the numerous holes in the Government's "story" would put the heads of the Global Elite and their Political Lapdogs on the chopping block and the MSM is not about to let that happen.
The Global Elite and their lapdogs in the media and politics have been giving it to the American public up the azz for almost as long as there has been an America, and there is nothing the common man is ever going to do to change that except revote and change our Government (like Thomas Jefferson said). When enough of the people get fed up their crap, those same sneaky murderous basturds will hopefully find themselves answering for their crimes in the court of (HONEST) law.
You are a complete and utter idiot klu klux marvy.

You continue to get your moronic ass kick on a daily basis yet never even miss a beat.

You hate your government and you hate the Jews and will exploit anything in order to demonize the two groups of diverse peoples without merit.

You have never brought a legitimate critisism into the discussions here but rather continue to flail and flounder whilst attempting to justify your bigotry and ignorance.

This can be clearly seen by your idiotic claim that "hundreds of millions" of people believe what you believe when your source most certainly does not present evidence for your claim.

You're either dumb as f*(k or the biggest liar on the interent today...I'd say a little of both.

#163566 Aug 25, 2010
RADEKT wrote:
CHINA 32% al-Qaeda , 9% US Government .... so 2 BILLION believe al-Qaeda was behind the attacks ...... YOU ARE AN INSIGNIFANCT MINORITY marv LOL
<quoted text>
SOURCE LINK PLEASE...

MINE SAYS..... CHINA 3% al-Qaeda , 90% US Government

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#163567 Aug 25, 2010
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You dolts have a long and undistinguished history as a parade of sock puppets, so it's only natural that someone who shows up "asking questions" and posting the same propaganda spam that has been discussed previously is going to get the hairy eyeball.
You got caught (documented by PPH) playing that game yourself.
TomK isn't "history", he moved over to JREF where he takes obvious pleasure in making your previous leader Smith look like the idjit that he is.
"You got caught (documented by PPH) playing that game yourself."

documented?

only if you are deaf dumb and blind
----------

ABRACADABRA
Saint Paul, MN
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Jul 30, 2009 WOW...just WOW

.......all that wasted time and you are still WRONG

if you would only ask the right question the right way

...tommygirl, i'm ABRACADABRA from (twincities)ST PAUL MN, at least you figured out i was ONE person...i told you that many times

......how could i be marv from denver, you sure marv from denver isn't patriot from ohio?

you should be wiser than to create false conspiracy theories, look before you leap

i forgive ya

yellow star seed

----------

notice the date of the post.....and the name i signed off with

tom k left because he embarrassed himself here....as i told him he would if he kept up his nonsensical sock puppet accusations against me

porky has no shame, that's why he is still here, same for you

“Bright Waters House ”

Manhattan, New York

#163568 Aug 25, 2010
just pure woo with nothing to back it up .... and this surprises you why Pie !?!??!?!?! you know we are dealing with HALF WITS who think anything posted on a conspiracy site or on youtube equals PROOF !!!!!
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Lets look at what this baffoon calls an "opening statement",
"What about Muellar from the FBI, and his statement?
Inside job"
--------
No discussion, no proof....just pure woo with nothing to back it up.
I've addressed multiple items from your list of ignorance, so has Abraxas, so has Tristan...you ignore everything, obfuscate and troll when anyone does address you.
You are no longer worthy of being anything but a toy for me to mock.
And mock I shall trolly sockerston.
Mock, mock.

“Bright Waters House ”

Manhattan, New York

#163569 Aug 25, 2010
the BLUE is al-Qaeda 32% the GREEN is the US GOVERNMENT 9%.... DAMN YOU ARE STUPID !!!
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
SOURCE LINK PLEASE...
MINE SAYS..... CHINA 3% al-Qaeda , 90% US Government

#163570 Aug 25, 2010
SEC: Government Destroyed Documents Regarding Pre-9/11

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/WTC.htm

#163571 Aug 25, 2010
RADEKT wrote:
just pure woo with nothing to back it up .... and this surprises you why Pie !?!??!?!?! you know we are dealing with HALF WITS who think anything posted on a conspiracy site or on youtube equals PROOF !!!!!
<quoted text>
And where is your source of proof? The US Government? lol.
You should give all the wolves, sheep's clothing...you and them all say baaaaaaaa

Government says bow and you are face down...

Calgary, Canada

#163572 Aug 25, 2010
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
only if your point is the govt violates the supreme law of the land (US Constitution) as a matter of strategic defense and makes every attempt to cover it up when it does
<quoted text>
no sh!t sherlock
<quoted text>
just more hyperbole from you, you're such a drama queen
operation northwoods wasn't a govt plan?
OK porky, the who's plan was it?
<quoted text>
and what was your point again?
You're as dumb as klu klux marvy, the neo-nazi you give regular bj's to here at Topix.

You morons have never once brought any legitimate grievence to light...you do nothing but show your ignorance in every facet of knowledge and logic.

Operation Northwoods was rejected by Kennedy you mental midgit.

It was never a plan to slaughter thousands of Americans.

If there was real evidence that could stand up to scrutiny that the US government was involved in the 9/11 attacks I'd be right there with those that brought it to light, but that's not what you and your rabidly antisemetic packs of deranged lunatics present.

You idiots do things like,

-argue over what a boxcutter is

-make claims that the hole in the C ring of the Pentagon was too round but don't know what shape it should have been

-claim it was the joooos based on nothing

-claim that because buildings have never fallen the way the towers did it's impossible for it to happen while convientely dismissing the fact that the entire event has never happened (ie. The big f*&king planes)

-argue that because an administration many years ago dreamed up Operation Northwoods...it was an inside job

You are nothing but a bunch of irrelevant fools who do nothing but chase ghosts in the machine while others persue legitimate grievences.

You need proof if you're going to accuse someone of something this heinous.

You need evidence if you're going to accuse someone of something this heinous.

You and your band of merry joo hating idiots have nothing BUT hyperbole, ignorance and lies.

Calgary, Canada

#163573 Aug 25, 2010
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone put that post on a list that supposedly proves inside job?

That's like writing, "my dog said it was an inside job too", and posting it as proof!

Twoofers are getting dumber and dumber by the day Rade.

#163574 Aug 25, 2010
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is who made the link possible...

Supporters

WPO is made possible by the generous support of:

Rockefeller Foundation
Rockefeller Brothers Fund
Tides Foundation
Ford Foundation
German Marshall Fund of the United States
Compton Foundation
Carnegie Corporation
Benton Foundation
Ben and Jerry's Foundation
University of Maryland Foundation
Circle Foundation
JEHT Foundation
Stanley Foundation
Ploughshares Fund
Calvert Foundation
Secure World Foundation
Oak Foundation
United States Institute of Peace

AND THESE RUN IT...
Chairman, I.M. Destler, University of Maryland
Gloria Duffy, Commonwealth Club
William Frenzel, Brookings Institution
Alan Kay, Americans Talk Issues Foundation
Catherine Kelleher, University of Maryland
Anthony Lake, Georgetown University
Benjamin Page, Northwestern University
Robert Shapiro, Columbia University
Frederick Steeper, Market Strategies
Daniel Yankelovich, Public Agenda Foundation

And how did they obtain the Chinese vote....GO DOOR TO DOOR? LOL

Calgary, Canada

#163575 Aug 25, 2010
Marvin in Denver wrote:
<quoted text>
No one also ever claimed that dumb people like you don't swallow those dumb ideas.
:)
On the bloody irony klu klux!

“Bright Waters House ”

Manhattan, New York

#163576 Aug 25, 2010
what is my source for you being a HALF WIT !?!??! how about the fact you can't read a simple bar graph for a poll !?!??!?!
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
And where is your source of proof? The US Government? lol.
You should give all the wolves, sheep's clothing...you and them all say baaaaaaaa
Government says bow and you are face down...

#163577 Aug 25, 2010
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>You are a complete and utter idiot
You continue to get your moronic ass kick on a daily basis yet never even miss a beat.
Porky showing his intellect again....
P/w
You are a complete and utter idiot
You continue to get your moronic ass kick

WAY TO GO MR SCHOLAR... BUSH WANTS YOU. FOR HOUSE SPEAKER...LOL

Calgary, Canada

#163578 Aug 25, 2010
Marvin in Denver wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the state goal of Operation Northwoods was to start a war with Cuba, and one of the goals of 9/11 was to start a war with Afganistan, the two plan have quite a bit in common. Here is what ABC News said about Operation Northwoods:
==========
In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story...
==========
Same, same!
9/11 was exploited by the Bush administration to justify a war with Iraq but the war in Afghanistan was a reaction to 9/11 and fully justified.

You and your idiotic bretheren have never proven 9/11 was an inside job you idiot.

Hundreds of millions of people aqround the world know it was Al Quaida.

Islamic terrorism exists you idiot...it was around long before 2001.

What's funny is you braindead traitors for twoof will use Operation Northwoods as proof for inside job yet don't even give a second glace to all the terrorist activities carried out by radical Islam all over the world over the past 50 years and give it any credence.

Actually it's not funny, it's just par for the course for a movement that's never moved.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#163579 Aug 25, 2010
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>You're as dumb as klu klux marvy, the neo-nazi you give regular bj's to here at Topix.
You morons have never once brought any legitimate grievence to light...you do nothing but show your ignorance in every facet of knowledge and logic.
Operation Northwoods was rejected by Kennedy you mental midgit.
It was never a plan to slaughter thousands of Americans.
If there was real evidence that could stand up to scrutiny that the US government was involved in the 9/11 attacks I'd be right there with those that brought it to light, but that's not what you and your rabidly antisemetic packs of deranged lunatics present.
You idiots do things like,
-argue over what a boxcutter is
-make claims that the hole in the C ring of the Pentagon was too round but don't know what shape it should have been
-claim it was the joooos based on nothing
-claim that because buildings have never fallen the way the towers did it's impossible for it to happen while convientely dismissing the fact that the entire event has never happened (ie. The big f*&king planes)
-argue that because an administration many years ago dreamed up Operation Northwoods...it was an inside job
You are nothing but a bunch of irrelevant fools who do nothing but chase ghosts in the machine while others persue legitimate grievences.
You need proof if you're going to accuse someone of something this heinous.
You need evidence if you're going to accuse someone of something this heinous.
You and your band of merry joo hating idiots have nothing BUT hyperbole, ignorance and lies.
another meltdown by PPH

you and tk have the funniest mental breakdowns on topix i have ever witnessed

BTW- you are crediting me with ideas i did not express, and arguments i did not make

you are sooooo stooopid

#163580 Aug 25, 2010
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone put that post on a list that supposedly proves inside job?
That's like writing, "my dog said it was an inside job too", and posting it as proof!
Twoofers are getting dumber and dumber by the day Rade.
THAT'S WHERE YOU GET YOUR PROOF FROM EH, YOUR PIGLETS...
THAT'S A RELIABLE SOURCE...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 4 min jenny 41
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tide with Beach 809,568
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Naked Truth from ... 608,181
gigolo tangerang,,7ea256c6 9 min vikar pijat erotis 14
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min WasteWater 574,044
Afghanistan seeks the way to stability and safety 32 min abdrasulkh 1
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 34 min yes lover 162
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 6 hr Coco 203
More from around the web