yes

no

well, im not sure

Peter

North Ridgeville, OH

#160019 Aug 9, 2010
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Building 7 wasn't hit by planes and it sure as hell imploded like a controlled demolition.
The fact this building imploded makes me doubt the entire official 911 line of bull.
It is true Building 7 wasn't hit by planes, but the rest of your post is totally false. The building did not collapse inward. This is clear to anyone who has watched a video of its collapse.
Peter

North Ridgeville, OH

#160020 Aug 9, 2010
time tells-truth prevails wrote:
<quoted text>Personally, I just wanna feel secure with the right of the people to be secure in my persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
and so on and so forth.
http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html
I totally agree with you on that point. The worst thing about these events is they give an excuse for government to increase its power, and its control.
time tells-truth prevails

United States

#160021 Aug 9, 2010
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
http://video.google.com/videoplay... #
Now why do all the conspiadroids lie about the collapse time?
It's hard not to accept that the building was collapsing internally when the penthouse is taken into consideration....which is precisely why KKKrizzee and dippy dave pretend it's irrelevant (althoug offer no reasoning for it).
wow, your video shows a lot. Sorry I ever doubted you .... lmao
Say the Truth

Wallingford, PA

#160022 Aug 9, 2010
AmberAKAVanessasMommy wrote:
I was just curious, I see the same people arguing about the same things that have been for more than 2 years. Do you guys ever get anywhere with each other?
Just goes to prove, when it comes to conspiracy nuts, you can't fix stupid!
Say the Truth

Wallingford, PA

#160023 Aug 9, 2010
TristanM wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people believe you?
Keep thinking that Kriz!
She's referring to her fellow nutballs.
Say the Truth

Wallingford, PA

#160024 Aug 9, 2010
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit it. The MooseSodd agents screwed up with building 7. They were caught committing yet another false flag against their US benefactor, just like the Levon affair and USS Liberty incident.
It doesn't matter though. Through their control of the media and thought crime laws outlawing any criticism of them, the Izzies can literally get away with anything and Rush Limbaugh and Mike Schmuckabee will make excuses for them.
Gramps, you are beyond certifiable, you are a hating SCHMUCK.
Say the Truth

Wallingford, PA

#160025 Aug 9, 2010
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oink Oink Oink!
Who "else" used to write that...?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

#160026 Aug 9, 2010
<quoted text>wow, your video shows a lot. Sorry I ever doubted you .... lmao
It shows that conspiradolts like you are liars.

It also shows that the building was collapsing internally which is consistant with NISTs final report on WTC 7.

And your response shows that you couldn't give a shit about the truth.
Say the Truth

Wallingford, PA

#160027 Aug 9, 2010
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
If we're all just a bunch of kooks without a clue, why does joe lieberman want to put a stop to free speech and shut down the Internet?
Why don't you write his office and ask him then post the response here?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

#160028 Aug 9, 2010
Abraxas wrote:
<quoted text> LOL well sorry , but I doubt he will believe it anyway, these cooks got to have mass impending doom to be properly insane anyway . BTW... hiya PPH hope all gos well with you.
It's been a great summer so far Abraxas.

Lots of camping, took possesion of our house in Tx. and just lots of fun with the kids.

Hope all is well with you and yours too:)
Say the Truth

Wallingford, PA

#160029 Aug 9, 2010
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
If we're all just a bunch of kooks without a clue, why does joe lieberman want to put a stop to free speech and shut down the Internet?
And now, the rest of the story:

Chloe Albanesius - PC Magazine Chloe Albanesius - Pc Magazine Mon Jun 21, 11:20 am ET
----------
Sen. Joseph Lieberman on Sunday dismissed the idea that a recently introduced bill would give the president access to an Internet kill switch as "misinformation." He then said, however, that the government needs to be able to "disconnect parts of its Internet in a case of war."

"The president will never take over -- the government should never take over the Internet," Lieberman said during CNN's "State of the Union," according to a transcript.

Earlier this month, it was reported that Lieberman and Sen. Susan Collins were prepping a bill that would allow the government to "take over" civilian network in an emergency. The news prompted many to dub this option an "Internet kill switch."

On Sunday, Lieberman denied that this was the case, but said the government needed the option to shut down certain parts of the Web should they come under attack.

The country's "electric grid, the telecommunications grid, transportation, all the rest is constantly being probed by nation states, by some terrorist groups, by organized criminal gangs," he said.

As a result, "we need the capacity for the president to say, Internet service provider, we've got to disconnect the American Internet from all traffic coming in from another foreign country, or we've got to put a patch on this part of it," he said.

Lieberman insisted that he and Collins have consulted with civil liberties and privacy experts on that bill, and that their effort is "a matter of national security."

"A cyber attack on America can do as much or more damage today by incapacitating our banks, our communications, our finance, our transportation, as a conventional war attack," he said.

"Right now, China, the government, can disconnect parts of its Internet in a case of war. We need to have that here, too," Lieberman concluded.

----------

So if you're OUTSIDE the US in a state of war this option would be available to cut you off. Why do you have a problem with that?
Say the Truth

Wallingford, PA

#160030 Aug 9, 2010
<quoted text>You sound like the bully type.
Just keep cramming your BS down someones throat and sooner or later, your thinking, they'll swollow it.
YOur approach sucks, do you really get paid for this?
Exactly what did PPH post that was BS??

“Question everything”

Since: Apr 10

Assume nothing

#160031 Aug 9, 2010
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
http://video.google.com/videoplay... #
Now why do all the conspiadroids lie about the collapse time?
It's hard not to accept that the building was collapsing internally when the penthouse is taken into consideration....which is precisely why KKKrizzee and dippy dave pretend it's irrelevant (althoug offer no reasoning for it).
did you happen to read the text below the video? lmao

“Open your eyes, people”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#160032 Aug 9, 2010
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he called for the State of Israel to be wiped off the map.
Since the place now called Israel is actually the rightful homeland of the Palestinian Arabs, I doubt he taking about the physical land mass should be wipe of the map. Rather, he most likely was talking about the political system and illegal aliens now occupying the land should be wiped off.

Many more millions of people than the MSM will ever let you know have that exact same feeling.
Say the Truth

Wallingford, PA

#160033 Aug 9, 2010
Marvin in Denver wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the place now called Israel is actually the rightful homeland of the Palestinian Arabs, I doubt he taking about the physical land mass should be wipe of the map. Rather, he most likely was talking about the political system and illegal aliens now occupying the land should be wiped off.
Many more millions of people than the MSM will ever let you know have that exact same feeling.
That's right, there's tons of jew haters, including you!
Mississippian

Barnhart, MO

#160034 Aug 9, 2010
Marvin in Denver wrote:
<quoted text>
I, for one, take him at his word, which supposedly is to wipe Israel off the map.

“Open your eyes, people”

Location hidden

#160035 Aug 9, 2010
Mississippian wrote:
<quoted text>
I, for one, take him at his word, which supposedly is to wipe Israel off the map.
Wiping "Israel" off the map is not the same as destroying the actual land that "Israel" sits on. Like I said, Millions of non-Arabs share that same view.

“Open your eyes, people”

Location hidden

#160036 Aug 9, 2010
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, there's tons of jew haters, including you!
I actually hate Zionism and some of the Jewish mindset. But I don't have a hate for Jewish people or any other group of people. If I did, however, I would have no problem openly admitting it.

In other words, I have no need or desire to lie to you about how I feel about anything.

“Open your eyes, people”

Location hidden

#160037 Aug 9, 2010
Mississippian wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear him say that and intepret his words for yourself, or are you relying on the "honesty" of the so-called Mainstream Media that lies to you about virturally everything it reports concerning Arabs (WMDs for example)?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#160038 Aug 9, 2010
What about Muellar from the FBI, and his statement?

Inside job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Toby 96,104
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 9 min bacon hater 37,253
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Anthony MN 548,444
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min bacon hater 750,273
Tristan Thompson, and his hot-headed critic, R... 12 min Doctpr REALITY 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min AnnieJ 602,152
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 38 min KiMare 229,907
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 7 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE