Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

TristanM

Monroe, LA

#159675 Aug 1, 2010
time tells-truth prevails wrote:
So we can pretty well write off what ever Tristan says as spam and delusions. Make believe BS.
Show me where I lied once!

I didn't think you could!

This is so typical of you SO CALLED truthers, do you people even know how to tell the truth?
TristanM

Monroe, LA

#159676 Aug 1, 2010
<quoted text>Well we all knew he was greedy..so greedy that he openly ordered the demolition of building 7 when he said to "pull it".
He wasn't seeing a terrible loss of life, he was seeing a loss in his insurance payment if that building didnt come down.
Why did you avoid saying who he was supposedly telling this to?

And again show us where a building owner can tell the fire department to blow up his building?

And again show us anywhere in history where the fire department actually blows up buildings!

Why do you SO CALLED truthers edit your information> Don't you think the little fact he was talking to the fire commander on the scene is a little improtant?

Or more likely you people know telling all the facts would leave your little THEORY sinking faster than the Titantic.

And you have the nerve to post someone else is spamming bullshit!!

That's funny!
Mississippian

Barnhart, MO

#159677 Aug 1, 2010
Joe Obama wrote:
<quoted text> evil zionest jews!!!!!!! That controll this country!! That have brain washed with mass media!! the mass are a$sses!!!!!!!!
You been with the Ku Klux long?
brittany

Cleveland, TN

#159678 Aug 1, 2010
i needed help help when i got lost in ohio too
time tells-truth prevails

Lawrenceburg, KY

#159679 Aug 1, 2010
TristanM wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I lied once!
I didn't think you could!
This is so typical of you SO CALLED truthers, do you people even know how to tell the truth?
Abraxas post #159650 says one of you is lying.
Abraxas

United States

#159681 Aug 1, 2010
<quoted text>Abraxas post #159650 says one of you is lying.
Tristan was right , but so was I.
I mistook the arguments over building 1 to be the whole project.
This is the real deal and it was over the freedom tower alone.

In April 2006, after several months of negotiation aimed toward permitting reconstruction to commence, Silverstein yielded some of his rights back to the Port Authority, in order to facilitate rebuilding at the site. Those negotiations resulted in Silverstein ceding his rights to building One (and its pro-rata share of the above-noted Liberty Bond funds) to the Port Authority, and allocating a portion of the insurance proceeds to the rebuilding of building One in favor of the Port Authority. In return, the remaining pro-rata shares of the Liberty Bond funds were allocated to Silverstein Properties for purposes of rebuilding the remaining buildings, and government agencies are expected to be among the tenants in those buildings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstei...
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, owns the Freedom Tower.
Joe Obama

Lake Elsinore, CA

#159682 Aug 1, 2010
Mississippian wrote:
<quoted text>
You been with the Ku Klux long?
just the truth you brain washed jacka$s!!! YOU HAVE NO ANSWER!!! JUST^ SAY THAT YOU RACIST BEEATCH! BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!

Cynthiana, KY

#159683 Aug 1, 2010
&fe ature=player_embedded
TristanM

Monroe, LA

#159684 Aug 2, 2010
<quoted text>Abraxas post #159650 says one of you is lying.
ahhh, so if one of us is wrong, that means we are intentionally lying!

So explain your SO CALLED truth movement and all the different theories that go with it. You know ....

1) there was planes

2) there was no planes

3) there was thermite

4) there was nukes

5) there was a space ray that did it

6) the US did it

7) the Jews did it!

...and the list goes on!

“The truth will set you free...”

Since: Jul 07

Lisbon

#159685 Aug 2, 2010
9/11 happened because americans were too busy arguing with each other, neglecting there's a world abroad & overseas... and, yes, Mexico and Alaska are not overseas.

The latest posts in this forum clearly show it.

By observation (and definition of the word), 9/11 was a conspiracy. The question will remain if the US Government and/or other agencies/entities took active part in it.

The pentagon issue is indicative.
But one will (probably) never know for sure... as in the JFK assassination, etc.
Mississippian

Barnhart, MO

#159686 Aug 2, 2010
TristanM wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhh, so if one of us is wrong, that means we are intentionally lying!
So explain your SO CALLED truth movement and all the different theories that go with it. You know ....
1) there was planes
2) there was no planes
3) there was thermite
4) there was nukes
5) there was a space ray that did it
6) the US did it
7) the Jews did it!
...and the list goes on!
The Jooos did it.

Cynthiana, KY

#159687 Aug 2, 2010
mogwai73 wrote:
9/11 happened because americans were too busy arguing with each other, neglecting there's a world abroad & overseas... and, yes, Mexico and Alaska are not overseas.
The latest posts in this forum clearly show it.
By observation (and definition of the word), 9/11 was a conspiracy. The question will remain if the US Government and/or other agencies/entities took active part in it.
The pentagon issue is indicative.
But one will (probably) never know for sure... as in the JFK assassination, etc.
yeah, and then there is all those other false flag ops, it's really hard to tell anymore these days. You want to believe but yet you can't.

Cynthiana, KY

#159692 Aug 2, 2010
Why do the holy people of Israel always go after civilians (women and children) in times of war?
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/...
TristanM

Monroe, LA

#159693 Aug 2, 2010
TristanM

Monroe, LA

#159694 Aug 2, 2010
<quoted text>yeah, and then there is all those other false flag ops, it's really hard to tell anymore these days. You want to believe but yet you can't.
All of them?

You really haven't proven one yet!

Now have you?
Say the Truth

Wallingford, PA

#159695 Aug 2, 2010
Intoreality wrote:
<quoted text>
You never cease to amaze us with your ignorance...
Yes, it was an inside job. Who knows if KSM was in on it,or just another Patsy to add into the mix.
But for those of you who STILL haven't clued in, if they could cover this up, nation wide, with the dozens and hundreds of witnesses, and the truth of the multiple bombs getting out, even to the level of a Governor of NYC mentioning it, you begin to get a glimmer of just how effective the control of information is to those running this Country.
They don't need to control everything, just the vast majority of news and information.
Shills and mockers in their thousands do the rest. Oh, and the useful idiots who think they are being clever mocking the little bits of truth that gets out.
You people living in a bubble need to pop it soon before all the hot air you spew consumes ya.
You and your ilk have presented precisely ZERO proof of an "inside job" almost 9 years later.
Say the Truth

Wallingford, PA

#159696 Aug 2, 2010
<quoted text>Well we all knew he was greedy..so greedy that he openly ordered the demolition of building 7 when he said to "pull it".
He wasn't seeing a terrible loss of life, he was seeing a loss in his insurance payment if that building didnt come down.
Did Larry have permits required to "pull"[sic] a building in the middle of NYC?

Did Larry have written permission by the owner of WTC7 to destroy the building, because, after all, a tenent can't demolish something he doesn't own?

What insurance company would pay out on a self-directed destruction of a structure?

Who were the demolition contractors and when did they start the process of removing interior walls, supports, and planting scientifically placed explosives?

How long have you been in the halfway house?
Say the Truth

Wallingford, PA

#159697 Aug 2, 2010
r0n d0n wrote:
<quoted text>
actually fox was trying to debunk the 9/11 truth movement but uncovered a shocking truth about silverstien.... http://www.ktradionetwork.com/tag/jesse-ventu...
funny how your posts look just like that "yellow" guy's...
Say the Truth

Wallingford, PA

#159698 Aug 2, 2010
Say the Truth wrote:
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't WANT to get it.
<quoted text>
Are you a bit slow on the uptake? My referenced post was (a) to someone else and (b) WEEKS AGO.
Joe Obama wrote:
<quoted text> so stfu you loser beeatch!!!!!!!!
Was I talking to YOU, punk?

Cynthiana, KY

#159699 Aug 2, 2010
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Larry have permits required to "pull"[sic] a building in the middle of NYC?
Did Larry have written permission by the owner of WTC7 to destroy the building, because, after all, a tenent can't demolish something he doesn't own?
What insurance company would pay out on a self-directed destruction of a structure?
Who were the demolition contractors and when did they start the process of removing interior walls, supports, and planting scientifically placed explosives?
How long have you been in the halfway house?
Money buys you anything...if I had my way the whole world would stop feeding the beast, be self-sufficient with no reliability on the government. Starve the b@s@rds out is the only way to kill it off or at the least thin it out. Too many branches and the first to go would be the one you work for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 542,886
finger pointing towards mouth 5 min andet1987 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Aura Mytha 739,822
AIDS , EBOLA as a DePopulation BioWeapon 6 min Bev Jamison 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min mike 601,141
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Clearwater 173,754
Hollywood Libtards dedicated to ASSIST in destr... 12 min Bev Jamison 14
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 min Azphene 154
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 55 min CunningLinguist 227,696

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••