Cape Coral, FL

#155802 May 3, 2010
keep deleting posts it shows the world the zionist power you scumbags hold
Bob Loblah

Edmonton, Canada

#155803 May 3, 2010
Marvin in Denver wrote:
<quoted text>
Hollywood constantly tries to insidiously promote promiscuity and homosexuality in the minds of our youth. This is not done because that is what the "public wants". Rather, it is done to destroy America's traditional values and the family unit. Since America cannot be defeated from the outside, Hollywood is defeating it the same way Roman was defeated - from the inside.
03May10......Well writen. Bob Loblah
Bob Loblah

Edmonton, Canada

#155804 May 3, 2010
autogunner wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW that is truly sad. Life is what you make of it and you dont have to be rich to have everything. Happy that I have the things I have and the life I have, I will work until the day I die because that is just more for my family in the end. Sorry I am not self centered as you.
03May10.....Bob Loblah believes in ' luck.' The harder Bob Loblah works, the more luck Bob Loblah has. Bob Loblah
time tells-truth prevails

United States

#155805 May 3, 2010
autogunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement of us bombing children:
This happens in war. Without war you would not be free to say the things you say now about goverment or God. Freedom is paid in the price of blood, not only our but our enemies. I can tell you have never served your country unlike others. I served my country to keep the freedoms we have. My thoughts during war may not have agreed with what the goverment wanted me to do, but I still performed my job so the American nation can still be one of the greatest. If your not impressed with your goverment or what they do I suggest trying to live in a 3rd world country and see how that works out for you. See if you like no aide from the goverment, see if you like being told what you will or will not say, dont take freedom and goverment for granted, to many Americans today take what they have for granted and fail to realize why they have what they do.
autogunner
USMC
21st M.E.U.
2nd battalion
Hotel Company
was this you?
http://www.collateralmurder.com/
Peter

Elyria, OH

#155807 May 4, 2010
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>And when protecting your rights means someone else's are violated such as the case of a terrorist whose bank records are covertly pulled by the CIA for the purpose of investigating say a ring of terrorists operating in the US...?
But a warrant is just an unecessary hoop right? Why do we need probable cause or judicial oversight?

It's just to keep us safe...right?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#155808 May 4, 2010
Abraxas wrote:
. A True patriot supports his troops and country regardless of his personal feelings of the issues.
There is no America anymore. Just a group of liberal voters, a group of conservative voters, a group of brain-dead apolitical types, a government owned by and run for the benefit of corporations, and some abstractions that have no meaning or existence any more, like the Constitution and Americanism.

I found out that for conservative Christians, political and religious affiliation trumped our common citizenship, and I haven't and will NEVER forget it.

Secular liberals and war protesters were called the worst names by our "fellow Americans." Those people didn't stand up for us or care about our liberties when we were sequestered into Orwellian "free speech zones". We weren't breaking the law. But we were liberals or atheists, and that was a license to turn on us.

Conservative and Christian Americans have been taught a contempt for liberal and secular Americans, whom they frequently think of and talk about as being outside of circle of “we Americans.” Sarah Palin was famous for it. They are taught that we are immoral because our loyalties are not with America (“terrorist supporters”,“America haters”,“traitors”), that we are immoral (“God haters “baby killers”), cowardly (“appeasers”), stupid and the like. Few say it explicitly, but rather than being seen as fellow Americans with different values, we are painted as enemies of America with a sickness whose opinions should be ignored and whose influence is rightly expunged.

Anyway, all of that sordid and unseemly behavior taught me everything that I needed to know about patriotism. It taught me the meaninglessness of compatriotism, and hence patriotism, in modern America

Since then, my loyalties have been exclusively are to my family, friends and myself, not a bunch of nameless, faceless beer drunken Americans that I don't trust, don't like, and no longer care about because I know wouldn't stand by me.

I still haven't forgiven the drunken trailer trash for throwing us under the bus in the rush to war by hooting at us from Toby Keith concerts. F*ck them and everything that they hold dear.

And as for America's soldiers? Azerbaijan has or had troops in Iraq (remember that ridiculous coalition of the willing?). My feelings are about the same for both of them: good luck with that, but it's not my war, and it's not my problem or concern.
Never was. After all, if I wasn't entitled to a seat at the table (a full voice), you sure can't expect me to help pay for groceries or clean up the dishes afterward. Homey don't play dat.

So, I guess I'm not a true patriot if I refuse to blindly follow liars and criminals, "regardless of [my] personal feelings of the issues."
Zionism Kills

Cape Coral, FL

#155809 May 4, 2010
Somehow the more soldiers that die, the more legitimate the illegal invasion becomes.

Somehow American leadership, whose only credit is lying to its people and illegally invading a nation, has been allowed to steal the courage, virtue and honor of its soldiers on the ground.

Somehow those afraid to fight an illegal invasion decades ago are allowed to send soldiers to die for an illegal invasion they started.

Somehow faking character, virtue and strength is tolerated.

Somehow profiting from tragedy and horror is tolerated.

Somehow the death of tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of people is tolerated.

Somehow subversion of the Bill of Rights and The Constitution is tolerated.

Somehow suspension of Habeas Corpus is supposed to keep this country safe.

Somehow torture is tolerated.

Somehow lying is tolerated.

Somehow reason is being discarded for faith, dogma, and nonsense.

Somehow American leadership managed to create a more dangerous world.

Somehow a narrative is more important than reality.

Somehow America has become a country that projects everything that it is not and condemns everything that it is.

Somehow the most reasonable, trusted and respected country in the world has become one of the most irrational, belligerent, feared, and distrusted countries in the world.

Somehow being politically informed, diligent, and skeptical has been replaced by apathy through active ignorance.

Somehow the same incompetent, narcissistic, virtueless, vacuous, malicious criminals are still in charge of this country.

Somehow this is tolerated.

Somehow nobody is accountable for this.
Zionism Kills

Cape Coral, FL

#155810 May 4, 2010
It is conveniently ignored that the only authentic way to best support the troops is to keep them out of dangerous undeclared no-win wars that are politically inspired. Sending troops off to war for reasons that are not truly related to national security and, for that matter, may even damage our security, is hardly a way to patriotically support the troops.

Who are the true patriots, those who conform or those who protest against wars without purpose? How can it be said that blind support for a war, no matter how misdirected the policy, is the duty of a patriot?

Randolph Bourne said that, "War is the health of the state.'' With war, he argued, the state thrives. Those who believe in the powerful state see war as an opportunity. Those who mistrust the people and the market for solving problems have no trouble promoting a "war psychology'' to justify the expansive role of the state. This includes the role the Federal Government plays in our lives, as well as in our economic transactions.

Certainly, the neoconservative belief that we have a moral obligation to spread American values worldwide through force justifies the conditions of war in order to rally support at home for the heavy hand of government. It is through this policy, it should surprise no one, that our liberties are undermined. The economy becomes overextended, and our involvement worldwide becomes prohibited. Out of fear of being labeled unpatriotic, most of the citizens become compliant and accept the argument that some loss of liberty is required to fight the war in order to remain safe.

This is a bad trade-off, in my estimation, especially when done in the name of patriotism. Loyalty to the state and to autocratic leaders is substituted for true patriotism; that is, a willingness to challenge the state and defend the country, the people and the culture. The more difficult the times, the stronger the admonition comes that the leaders be not criticized.

Because the crisis atmosphere of war supports the growth of the state, any problem invites an answer by declaring war, even on social and economic issues. This elicits patriotism in support of various government solutions, while enhancing the power of the state. Faith in government coercion and a lack of understanding of how free societies operate encourages big-government liberals and big-government conservatives to manufacture a war psychology to demand political loyalty for domestic policy just as is required in foreign affairs.

The long-term cost in dollars spent and liberties lost is neglected as immediate needs are emphasized. It is for this reason that we have multiple perpetual wars going on simultaneously. Thus, the war on drugs, the war against gun ownership, the war against poverty, the war against illiteracy, the war against terrorism, as well as our foreign military entanglements are endless.

All this effort promotes the growth of statism at the expense of liberty. A government designed for a free society should do the opposite, prevent the growth of statism and preserve liberty.

Once a war of any sort is declared, the message is sent out not to object or you will be declared unpatriotic. Yet, we must not forget that the true patriot is the one who protests in spite of the consequences. Condemnation or ostracism or even imprisonment may result.
Abraxas

United States

#155811 May 4, 2010
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no America anymore.-(edited)- I guess I'm not a true patriot if I refuse to blindly follow liars and criminals, "regardless of [my] personal feelings of the issues."
You seem to have taken a snapshot of America ,
and dont like the picture.
The wave of political agendas have been swayed by terrorism,
this has painted an ugly picture ...yes.
The Crooked bankers, and Fed Res connected to,
The Military Industrial Complex, along with Big Pharma,
and the Oil Companys have And do move politics in ways that
have made our leaders little more than puppets.
This is all true.
But have you forgotten, its our country, its our children,
its our people here?
You have turned your back on your country, and your people.
Of course your loyaltys lay in you family and friends.

This is your circle.

But what if.....
Now if you included , coworkers you care about.
Some would Include the good people in your county.
Still some would include...
The good people of your state.
Even farther
The good people of your country.

Even farther some would include people in far away lands,
who are good people, demonised by tyrants.

The Greater a person , the greater the circle.

Yours is a very small one.

Our troops are our sons and daughters, even if we dont agree
with the reasons they are fighting.
Do we turn our backs on them.

You say you did.
I say i never will.

You may not agree or understand why we are fighting wars that to you
make no sense. But there are reasons beyond today.... that do make sense.
We are fighting for America for the comming Century,
To secure America for the next 50-100 years.
For the next generations of YOUR children.

And Patriots do not blindly follow, but they do so willingly.
Knowing they are following something greater than thierselfs.
America is still the greatest choice you can choose to defend.
Zionism Kills

Cape Coral, FL

#155812 May 4, 2010
If there is a war going on, supporting the state's effort to win the war is expected at all costs, no dissent. The real problem is that those who love the state too often advocate policies that lead to military action. At home, they are quite willing to produce a crisis atmosphere and claim a war is needed to solve the problem. Under these conditions, the people are more willing to bear the burden of paying for the war and to carelessly sacrifice liberties, which they are told is necessary.
The last 9 years have been quite beneficial to the health of the state, which comes at the expense of personal liberty. Every enhanced unconstitutional power of the state can only be achieved at the expense of individual liberty. Even though in every war in which we have been engaged civil liberties have suffered, some have been restored after the war ended, but never completely. That has resulted in a steady erosion of our liberties over the past 200 years. Our government was originally designed to protect our liberties, but it has now, instead, become the usurper of those liberties.
We currently live in the most difficult of times for guarding against an expanding central government with a steady erosion of our freedoms. We are continually being reminded that 9/11 has changed everything.
Unfortunately, the policy that needed most to be changed, that is, our policy of foreign interventionism, has only been expanded. There is no pretense any longer that a policy of humility in foreign affairs, without being the world's policemen and engaging in nation building, is worthy of consideration.
We now live in a post-9/11 America where our government is going to make us safe no matter what it takes. We are expected to grin and bear it and adjust to every loss of our liberties in the name of patriotism and security.
Though the majority of Americans initially welcomed the declared effort to make us safe, and we are willing to sacrifice for the cause, more and more Americans are now becoming concerned about civil liberties being needlessly and dangerously sacrificed.
The war mentality and the pervasive fear of an unidentified enemy allows for a steady erosion of our liberties, and, with this, our respect for self-reliance and confidence is lost. Just think of the self-sacrifice and the humiliation we go through at the airport screening process on a routine basis. Though there is no scientific evidence of any likelihood of liquids and gels being mixed on an airplane to make a bomb, billions of dollars are wasted throwing away toothpaste and hair spray, and searching old women in wheelchair

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#155813 May 4, 2010
JOE-D ....... keeping the clueless streak alive .... LOL !!!!!
Zionism Kills wrote:
Somehow the more soldiers that die, the more legitimate the illegal invasion becomes.
Somehow American leadership, whose only credit is lying to its people and illegally invading a nation, has been allowed to steal the courage, virtue and honor of its soldiers on the ground.
Somehow those afraid to fight an illegal invasion decades ago are allowed to send soldiers to die for an illegal invasion they started.
Somehow the death of tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of people is tolerated.
Somehow America has become a country that projects everything that it is not and condemns everything that it is.
Somehow the most reasonable, trusted and respected country in the world has become one of the most irrational, belligerent, feared, and distrusted countries in the world.
Somehow being politically informed, diligent, and skeptical has been replaced by apathy through active ignorance.
Somehow the same incompetent, narcissistic, virtueless, vacuous, malicious criminals are still in charge of this country.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

#155815 May 4, 2010
Marvin in Denver wrote:
<quoted text>
Hollywood constantly tries to insidiously promote promiscuity and homosexuality in the minds of our youth. This is not done because that is what the "public wants". Rather, it is done to destroy America's traditional values and the family unit. Since America cannot be defeated from the outside, Hollywood is defeating it the same way Roman was defeated - from the inside.
Ahhh, so the public doesn't want it but watches it anyway.

Right Marv.

I see you didn't even try addressing why programing is similar in many other countries that aren't run by the ebil jooo's.

Values and attitudes are changing Marv...Hollywood is a reflection of that.

You and the Beav are just gonna have to get use to it...or just keep trying to blame everything on those ebil joooo's.

Didsbury, Canada

#155816 May 4, 2010
Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
But a warrant is just an unecessary hoop right? Why do we need probable cause or judicial oversight?
It's just to keep us safe...right?
You're not even trying to converse are you Pete?

You're cutting the majority of every post I make to you into small, bitesized peices and addressing only what you can spin.

Good luck to you and you're new bud Alex, you'll make a fine addition to Prison Planet:)

Didsbury, Canada

#155817 May 4, 2010
Zionism Kills wrote:
Somehow skinhead von brunn has managed to avoid presenting proof for any of his jooo hating rhetoric.

Somehow skinhead von brunn thinks cutting/pasting other peoples posts, thoughts and words makes him right.

Somehow skinhead von brunn has become nothing but white noise in the background that no one hears.

Somehow skinhead von brunn has to find proof that the ebil Rothschilds own/control any central bank in the world....but he won't.

Didsbury, Canada

#155818 May 4, 2010
Marvin in Denver wrote:
<quoted text>
While you are at it, may I also recommend that you GOOGLE the "Rothschild Family Timeline"? Since the Rothchild Banking Dynasty has held the entire world in a financial strangle hold for over 300 years, you will be asking yourself why does this and other International Banking concerns get to profit by financing both sides of EVERY major war (including WWII and the Cold War)?
And yet with all yer googlin’ you still can’t prove anything you claim.

Funny that Marv.

Quick Marv, post your evidence that proves the Rothschilds own/control the US fed.
Marvin in Denver wrote:
<quoted text>
Edmond Rothschild is also the grand wizard of the Global Warming hoax that will eventually allow the Chicago Climax Exchange (CCX) to sell Carbon Credits (air) to the tune of $10 Trillion per year.
Source?

Oh and, is that the Edmond Rothschild that died in 1934 or the Edmond Rothschild that died in 2009?

You have a nasty habit of blaming the dead for things that happened posthumously.
Marvin in Denver wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Commander in Chief, President Obama, worked as a director for the ROTHSCHILD FINANCED Joyce Foundation where he insured the financing for the CCX. In other words, all this crap is one big racket, our previous and current Presidents are up to their eyeballs in this global corruption, and our children are giving their blood on the world's battlefields in support of this evil boondoggle.
"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."
-- Henry Kissinger (Zionists, Rothschild hingeman, and former Secretary of State)
Source that the Joyce Foundation was Rothschild financed.

Any more good ol fashion Marv hubris you’d like to share?
pokie

Cape Coral, FL

#155819 May 4, 2010
your keeping your zionist killing streak going i see 2
RADEKT wrote:
JOE-D ....... keeping the clueless streak alive .... LOL !!!!!
<quoted text>
pokie

Cape Coral, FL

#155820 May 4, 2010
The city of Beverly Hills and the Consulate General of Israel in Los Angeles hosted a naming ceremony for Herzl Way on Sunday. The 300 block of N. Clark Drive was renamed in honor of Theodore Herzl's 150th birthday.(Photo by Noam Nitzani)
By WIRE SERVICES

Story Published: May 2, 2010 at 7:13 PM PDT

Story Updated: May 3, 2010 at 9:39 PM PDT

BEVERLY HILLS -- The 300 block of North Clark Drive in Beverly Hills was renamed Herzl Way on Sunday on the 150th anniversary of the birth of Theodor Herzl, the father of Zionism. http://www.laindependent.com/news/local/92640...
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh, so the public doesn't want it but watches it anyway.
Right Marv.
I see you didn't even try addressing why programing is similar in many other countries that aren't run by the ebil jooo's.
Values and attitudes are changing Marv...Hollywood is a reflection of that.
You and the Beav are just gonna have to get use to it...or just keep trying to blame everything on those ebil joooo's.
Peter

Elyria, OH

#155821 May 4, 2010
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>You're not even trying to converse are you Pete?
You're cutting the majority of every post I make to you into small, bitesized peices and addressing only what you can spin.
Good luck to you and you're new bud Alex, you'll make a fine addition to Prison Planet:)
That was a direct response, actually.

You are basically there need be no warrant, no judicial oversight, no probable cause- for what? To keep us safe?

I have been told I go on and on and rant for too long so I decided to cut it short. That's what everybody has always done to me, but I didn't avoid or run away. Your assumption is that they will just do it to terrorists. I don't want to trust them with that power. The Constitution doesn't.
Abraxas

United States

#155822 May 4, 2010
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Somehow skinhead von brunn has managed to avoid presenting proof for any of his jooo hating rhetoric.
Somehow skinhead von brunn thinks cutting/pasting other peoples posts, thoughts and words makes him right.
Somehow skinhead von brunn has become nothing but white noise in the background that no one hears.
Somehow skinhead von brunn has to find proof that the ebil Rothschilds own/control any central bank in the world....but he won't.
To me Gramps is like...
cosmic background radiation.
Peter

Elyria, OH

#155823 May 4, 2010
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Violating someone rights to protect the rights of others is self defeating is not always black and white...there’s many shades of grey in between. You seem to be polarizing your view along the lines of Jones and his followers...falling for a line of crap.
What does the Constitution say, Porkpie?

There are no "exceptions", or "shades of grey". Any exception can be exploited by those in power.

The Founders understood the importance the privacy of one's own home. And there's no reason to violate this, without probable cause and judicial oversight. The only people who want this are those in power who are trying to convince us we must give up our liberties to keep us "safe". Has it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 670,377
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min ROCCO 100,669
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Jehova Witness 980,184
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 445,657
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Sky Writer 31 184,289
What are your greatest skincare concerns? 2 hr Patricia Marie 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
More from around the web