yes

no

well, im not sure

Intoreality

Greenville, SC

#108298 May 31, 2009
Intoreality wrote:
<quoted text>
JD, as you can well see, the ones here who do not think 9/11 was a conspiracy are rageing lunitics, who resort to namecalling, accusing, etc..
You might want to watch this video about the man who knew too much.
His name was John O'neill and he was killed on 9/11..
Btw, I think 9/11 was a inside job..
You are on the right track..
The Man Who Knew Too Much..
http://video.google.com/videosearch... #
It's quite long, but well worth Watching..
Into
With the exception of a few..
Intoreality

Greenville, SC

#108299 May 31, 2009
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you tell that to all the new Skinhead recruits, Nazi azzhole!
They're coming to take you away, ha,ha..
They're coming to take you away..
gramps

Toms River, NJ

#108300 May 31, 2009
you dont debate you insult - soo blow me hag !!
TristanM wrote:
<quoted text>
You post and post and post and post and post, but never do you ever actually respond to anything except with this kind of shit! As usual you excel in the areas of debating in your typical idiotic way!
gramps

Toms River, NJ

#108301 May 31, 2009
Its really wrong to label these men as Jews, they probobally do not practise any form of Judaism at all, Zionists are Atheists and Christians with a scary racist world view. Zionism is a political ideology and nothing else. saying that "jews" did it is actually anti-semitism. Saying that Zionists did it is not.
Intoreality

Greenville, SC

#108302 May 31, 2009
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Ah come on....don't bail on Billy!
First you give the cold shoulder to Alex Jones and that's understandable of course.....but....but.....now Bill?
Smitty never promised you a rose garden.......but he gave you the rose colored glasses......you see, all that propaganda and nonsense he fed you and
what's next....a mutiny?
Say it isn't so....Bill will have to put his mouse down on you now.
I wasn't refering to Bill Smith,thread idiot..
you are..
ya mangy mut..
gramps

Toms River, NJ

#108303 May 31, 2009
Gramps zionist kosher secret recipe:
1.Scare the shit out of US voters with terrorist attacks and threats
2.Invade Arab country with massive oil reserves
3.Sell US government lots of weapons and services
4.Place puppet government in Arab country
5.Extract oil and let cool
6.Scare the shit out of US voters again with more terrorist threats
7.Invade Persian country with tons more oil reserves. Do not overheat
8.Invite Israeli friends and serve with lady finger cookies and champagne
gramps

Toms River, NJ

#108304 May 31, 2009
That is how they obscure the truth with libelous slander and ad hominems. They replace Zionists with Jews in order to make the rationalist sound hopelessly anti-semitic when really the Rockefellers are more Zionist than your average friendly neighborhood Jew.

That Evelyn Rothschild and his wife spent their honeymoon watching the Two Towers collapse and sipping martinis from the balcony of their hotel suite.
tomk52 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you're right.
That's exactly why the following people have all been mysteriously murdered over the course of the last 7.5 years...
Alex Jones
Jim Fetzer
Dylan Avery
Jason Bermas
Barrie Zwicker
Steven Jones
Kevin Barrett
Blair Gadsby
David Ray Griffin
James Gourley
Tony Szamboti
Frank Legge
Niels Harrit
Jeff Rense
Korey Rowe
Luke Rudkowski
And all those people who have attended 9/11 conventions over the years...
oh, wait a minute ...
tk
gramps

Toms River, NJ

#108305 May 31, 2009
wow so people who even dare to think it might have been israel who did 911 are now mentally ill, what about uss libertydeaths? as ariel sharon barked to shimon peres in the knesset, we own the us congress & everybody knows it, stay asleep usa thats how your zionist masters like it
gramps

Toms River, NJ

#108306 May 31, 2009
CNN mixes truth with half-truths and blatant untruths. until we get a news media that is free of any corporate, political or private influence- we must be very careful on what we get as "news". some people listen to the news every day never knowing that most of it is propaganda disguised as "factual reporting
gramps

Toms River, NJ

#108307 May 31, 2009
911 was a MOSSAD job. I am not talking about Jews? Zionism is forbidden in the Torah. Zionism is an anti-Jewish political system based on the Protocols of Zion and adopted by the Rothschilds
try using your heart

Elmira, NY

#108308 May 31, 2009
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>What's the B-12 for ......to try and cleanse away the illicit chemicals in your system before your probation officer gives you a piss test.
You are not fooling anybody but yourself.....and your foolishness will catch up with you.
your repeating what was already said. It's already caught up to you, clean up your own act before you can clean someone elses.
what the world needs now

Elmira, NY

#108309 May 31, 2009
Intoreality wrote:
<quoted text>
With the exception of a few..
who knew how to rid of him

“Untouchable!!!!”

Since: May 07

Whitney Pier

#108310 May 31, 2009
Intoreality wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer You?
You are no more to me than the dog shiot in the neighbor's yard Nuka..
A legend in your own mind.
When you rant, I sit here and laugh my arse off as well as many do when you surface.
Your lit'l make believe friendships here make the rest here see how really pathetic your life really is..
Cyber Party, BBQ, ONLINE?
Carry on Nuka, you're the life of the Party,(cyber)
BAHAAAAAAAAA
Even dogs are particular where they crap, unlike you who leaves their crap everywhere...

Cut the crap...you will never answer those accusations because your a LIAR...
gramps

Toms River, NJ

#108311 May 31, 2009
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you tell that to all the new Skinhead recruits, Nazi azzhole!
Zionists are simply greedy liars and bigots, they have no argument when you remind them what bigot means, they realize they are acting like bigots by avoiding the issues blindly while attacking people's character over anything they can find to justify there hatred!
Its a mixed up world

Elmira, NY

#108312 May 31, 2009
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Boob!
Howya doin' scumbag!
hahaha! am not BOB! now who looks like a scumbag?

“Open your eyes, people”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#108313 May 31, 2009
Iron Fist wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe a man exiled from his own country.
Wanted by over 30 countrys.
With the goverment Not wanting him to be in the country , that he is in.
Wouldnt lie to you, or wear a watch to cordanate terrorist attacks, or be back at the cave in time for supper.
Or wear jewlery.
But that news your Presidents , The intire congress,all thev senators ,over half the country's people,all of Isreal, the entire goverments armed forces. Several other countrys.
Are all in the bussiness of lieing to you.
Shame on you marv, your starting to sound just a little paranoid .
Osama Bin Laden is not dumb and he is NOT westernized. That's how I know he wouldn't wear jewelry - knowing it violates the tenants of Islam and he would lose all credibility with the people he desires to influenue.

Most people are being lied to and tricked by the Global Elite. Take you for example; you're all over my case and have no idea that through their control of the media and "KEY" government official, you being played for a total fool. So, are most of other people that you THINK I am "paranoid" about.
Intoreality

Greenville, SC

#108314 May 31, 2009
On The NON permitted Touture Tapes....
The real reason Dick Cheney has become so loud: he's afraid
IndictBushNow.org has joined with the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund and the ANSWER Coalition to demand that the truth be told. We have filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the CIA, Department of Defense, Department of State and other agencies to reveal information in their possession about al-Libi’s imprisonment, torture, coerced false statements on Iraq and the circumstances of his death. To help support this effort, click here.Each week brings shocking new revelations. The U.S. mass media is not reporting on the most explosive story of the week.
The world now knows why President Obama reversed his earlier decision to release the 2,000 photos of prisoners barbarically tortured, abused, and humiliated under the direction of the Bush/Cheney gang.
Some of the photos of the prisoners show U.S. personnel torturing, sexual assaulting and raping male and female detainees, including children. The existence of these photos was confirmed by former Major General Antonio Taguba. Taguba had earlier been in charge of the inquiry into the Abu Ghraib jail in Iraq.
On May 21, Cheney went on national television to defend torture and sickeningly attacked Obama for sacrificing "innocent lives to spare a captured terrorist from unpleasant things." We'd like to hear him explain how rape and sexual assault are just "unpleasant things" that have spared innocent lives. The last few months has proven that the abuses, the sexual assault, and the most barbaric violations of human rights cannot be attributed to a few bad apples. Such tactics were commonplace, officially sanctioned and elevated to the level of government policy.
The torture methods, like the war itself, have never been about saving lives. A recent column in the Nation echoed what IndictBushNow reported last week: "The Bush administration, hellbent on justifying its forthcoming invasion of Iraq, was ransacking the intelligence bureaucracy to find or produce two things that, it turns out, did not exist: weapons of mass destruction programs in Iraq and cooperation between Al Qaeda and the regime of Saddam Hussein."
The Iraqi people have never waged war on the United States and no Iraqis took part in the attacks of 9/11. Bush & co. wanted to go to war, and were just looking for an excuse.
So why, given the recent revelations, has Dick Cheney responded so publicly in defense of the Bush administration's war crimes? He's afraid! He's not just concerned about preserving the administration's "legacy" -- he's concerned about preserving his own neck.
Don't believe us? Take it from Cheney's daughter, Liz, who recently explained her father's outspokenness on CNN: "He certainly did not plan when he left office to be doing this... Then when [Obama] suggested in the Oval Office itself that he would be open to the prosecution of former Bush administration officials including many who weren’t political appointees potentially, you know really, I think, made my dad realize this was just fundamentally wrong. We had to speak out."
Our argument for prosecution is becoming irresistible. The fact is that every revelation lays bare a whole new level of criminality. The more details come about the Bush administration's heinous acts and deliberate deception of the American people, the more people are starting to talk about justice. Already, many people who once said, "we need to move forward" are beginning to reconsider: no one can move forward until we have come to terms with the country's past. That means accountability: the indictment of the criminals.

“Open your eyes, people”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#108315 May 31, 2009
tomk52 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you use ONLY your eyes, then it looked like a CD.

If you APPROPRIATELY use all your senses, and most especially your brain and experience and expertise, then it "looked" NOTHING like a CD....tk
So, in other words: You are asking if I'm going to believe "YOU" or my "LYING" eyes - RIGHT?

I choose "MY EYES" - Giggling!
Its a mixed up world

Elmira, NY

#108316 May 31, 2009
tomk52 wrote:
<quoted text>
You PROBABLY not a twoofer.
You're probably just an irrational, misdirecting, lying, arrogant, dumb-fu*k red-neck who asserts that the US shooting up the world is a sign of our "strength".
In other words, you're just as stupid as a twoofer.
No difference at all, from where I'm sittin'.
tk
Your PROBABLY a twoofer.
changing words said, by others as if they were your own. The only thing you know truth about 9/11 is when the numbers in your pay check says reality. You're probably just an irrational, misdirecting, lying, arrogant, dumb-fu*k red-neck who asserts that the US shooting up the world is a sign of our "strength".
In other words, you're just as stupid as a twoofer.
How do you like it?

“Untouchable!!!!”

Since: May 07

Whitney Pier

#108317 May 31, 2009
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>What's the B-12 for ......to try and cleanse away the illicit chemicals in your system before your probation officer gives you a piss test.
You are not fooling anybody but yourself.....and your foolishness will catch up with you.
If taking those supplements results in behavior like hers..they should be pulled from the shelves IMMEDIATELY!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free CLASSIFIEDS | POST UNLIMITED FREE CLASSIFI... (Mar '16) 18 min gina5l 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 22 min swampmudd 2,733
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min Bongo 119,228
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Paul Scott 6,274
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 3 hr Paul Scott 457
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr kent 679,242
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr xavier 4,112
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr VIKING EATS YOUR ... 982,143
More from around the web