|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

Judged:

krizzee2 wrote:
http://incogman.wordpress.com/ 2009/02/16/whats-the-big-deal- about-the-holocaust/
All over the place nowadays, people are asking questions about the Holocaust and wondering why this subject is still so controversial after all this time. What is it now, 64 years? People are too scared to voice any doubts, since they’ve been programmed to think that anyone who does so must be evil and anti-Semitic. But when you think about it, sentiments like that should be quite separate from historical facts and never, ever subject to legal efforts
When I was a kid I got curious about Hiitler. I could only find out that hewas a madman and a house painter and had only one ball- that was it. I couldn't see, even as a kid how somebody with so litte going for him managed to lmost take ove the world by force.Even then I could feel the indoctrination and the information starving.

Since: Apr 07

Evergreen, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

Judged:

HG,
Honest G wrote:
This is even spookier!
Check this OUT!---------
An iceberg was blamed for sinking the Titanic. Yeah right. Do they expect us to believe that ice--which is frozen water--is stronger than metal--the stuff they make swords out of? If icebergs are really that tough, then why don't people make boats out of icebergs instead?
Excellent. You found the perfect example.

Hey, billy. Please refute HG's "proof".

After all, they make ice picks out of steel. Steel chops up ice, and ice never breaks the ice pick.

So of course, a big hunk of ice couldn't possibly have penetrated the hull of the Titanic.

When you're done, you can take your analysis & apply it to your "aluminum couldn't have penetrated the steel columns".

Perhaps a little light will penetrate that the black hole that is your brain.

Ahhhh, who am I shittin'. You're not the slightest bit interested in learning anything.

Once you're done NOT explaining it, I'll explain it again.

Prediction 1: You won't understand it.
Prediction 2: Terry will lie about what I'll say.
Prediction 3: Twoofers will claim that I am lying for (take you pick) Bush, Neocons, Illuminati
Prediction 4: Normal people, if they're willing to put in a little thought, will get it.

tk

Since: Sep 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

Judged:

Terry wrote:
<quoted text>Was that for all the buildings or just those three?
Hope this aint true bush lovers.
Again folks, proof positive Terry is a liar amd supporter of liars.

Folk it's a known fact Silverstein didn't own the buildings, he was a lease holder paying the Port Authority a lease payment! And folks, Terry knows this!

Also folks it's a known fact that the lease agreement was signed in the summer of 2001, and that Silverstein had to get insurance. Also again folks Teryy knows this also!
bill smith

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

Judged:

krizzee2 wrote:
http://incogman.wordpress.com/ 2009/02/16/whats-the-big-deal- about-the-holocaust/
All over the place nowadays, people are asking questions about the Holocaust and wondering why this subject is still so controversial after all this time. What is it now, 64 years? People are too scared to voice any doubts, since they&#8217;ve been programmed to think that anyone who does so must be evil and anti-Semitic. But when you think about it, sentiments like that should be quite separate from historical facts and never, ever subject to legal efforts
They can't put the Holocaust genie back in the bottle now that it has escaped. But I'm sure there's a 'plan B'. They've had over sixty years to prepare for this moment which they certainly knew would come at some point.Maybe they feel that e will all have too many worries of our own to bother about them.

Since: Jun 08

Blackpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

Judged:

bill smith wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was a kid I got curious about Hiitler. I could only find out that hewas a madman and a house painter and had only one ball- that was it. I couldn't see, even as a kid how somebody with so litte going for him managed to lmost take ove the world by force.Even then I could feel the indoctrination and the information starving.
Took me a lot longer than that Bill. It was David Icke that opened my eyes to what was going on, but even then I did not realise the depts of lies we have been told.

If they can lie about 6 million Jew being gased and carry the lie for 60 odd years. It just shows the control and power they have...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

Judged:

Terry wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try rad. Lying again we see.
No I never said anything of the sort.
What I said was YOU BUSH LOVERS CANT PROVE THEY BOARDED OR FLEW THOSE PLANES.
This is something you dont want people to realize.
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>They cant prove who flew the planes.
They just post like they had live video feeds into the cockpits.
Wait til you see moron rad tell us all what the hijackers (that he cant even prove were on the planes) were thinking before and during the attack.
As if he could even know.
Again folks the bush lover 9/11 CT is a joke.
Almost no proof of anything if you think about it.
That's rich, Liar Abdullah on the wrong end of his SO CALLED truther game!

Folks, we have all seen Bill state he didn't believe planes hit that day, and we've seen Liar Abdullah brownnosing Bill for compliments!

And also folks, we've seen Liar Abdullah brownnosing other liars on here, and he does it without ever stating what he believes!

So folks, wouldn't that make you believe that Liar Abdullah also believes in no planes, shape-shifting aliens and bigfoot!

Folks, it's apparent that Liar Abdullah's agenda is to support terrorism and the killing of innocent men, women, and children!

Blackpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

Judged:

bill smith wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't put the Holocaust genie back in the bottle now that it has escaped. But I'm sure there's a 'plan B'. They've had over sixty years to prepare for this moment which they certainly knew would come at some point.Maybe they feel that e will all have too many worries of our own to bother about them.
But I feel they must have known what the reaction would be from the mass slaughter they have just carried out, this makes me nervous because it seems as if they don't care what we think anymore, and this leads me to believe that everything is in place, and we can do nothing to stop it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

krizzee2 wrote:
So, why is the Holocaust such a big deal? Because itís a major leg propping up the New World Order and the people behind the curtain ó no doubt about it. They know that if you start asking questions about any of this, soon it will lead to a whole helluva lot more. And itís so easy to see all the reasons (below), that theyíve pushed this version of history on America and the White countries of the West ó all the while knowing how much outrage the public would have for being lied to.
It's because millions of people were killed (and not only the Jews) by what was considered a civilized society!
bill smith

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

tomk52 wrote:
HG,
<quoted text>
Excellent. You found the perfect example.
Hey, billy. Please refute HG's "proof".
After all, they make ice picks out of steel. Steel chops up ice, and ice never breaks the ice pick.
So of course, a big hunk of ice couldn't possibly have penetrated the hull of the Titanic.
When you're done, you can take your analysis & apply it to your "aluminum couldn't have penetrated the steel columns".
Perhaps a little light will penetrate that the black hole that is your brain.
Ahhhh, who am I shittin'. You're not the slightest bit interested in learning anything.
Once you're done NOT explaining it, I'll explain it again.
Prediction 1: You won't understand it.
Prediction 2: Terry will lie about what I'll say.
Prediction 3: Twoofers will claim that I am lying for (take you pick) Bush, Neocons, Illuminati
Prediction 4: Normal people, if they're willing to put in a little thought, will get it.
tk
I prefer to see it as the titanic hitting the iceberg, It's exactly the same mechsnicslly. Lets call the Titanic the smaller part 'C' and the iceberg the larger part 'A'. So when the hollow steel hull of the Titanic meets the inertia of the millions of tons of solid ice in the iceberg the steel plates bend, distort and seperate lettng the seawater in and eventually sinking the ship.
Just like the aircraft which we will call the smaller part 'C' and the building hich we will call the larger part 'A' Part C hits the inertia of part A. For every ounce of pressure C exerts on A, an equal amount of pressure is placed by A on C. The weaker of the two is destroyed in the real world. Alumium is far weaker than steel in all respects.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

bill smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea Bill, we see evidence everyday of it!

Exactly how many bridges have you bought in your life?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

krizzee2 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I feel they must have known what the reaction would be from the mass slaughter they have just carried out, this makes me nervous because it seems as if they don't care what we think anymore, and this leads me to believe that everything is in place, and we can do nothing to stop it
And this mass slaughter was where again?

Blackpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/gallery/20...

Unsold cars pile up, car manufacturers cut back on product....

So who was the bright spark who decided to give bail outs to some car manufacturers, when we are going through a recession and people can't afford the basics, never mind a car.....Perhaps if they had given the people the money instead, they could have bought the cars which would have benefited the industry...but then they don't want to help the people, do they, they just want to waste our money...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

krizzee2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Took me a lot longer than that Bill. It was David Icke that opened my eyes to what was going on, but even then I did not realise the depts of lies we have been told.
If they can lie about 6 million Jew being gased and carry the lie for 60 odd years. It just shows the control and power they have...
yea, those shapeshifting aliens are out to get you Kriz!!! Better check under the bed!

Blackpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

TristanM wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because millions of people were killed (and not only the Jews) by what was considered a civilized society!
Funny, you don't get to hear about the others that were killed only the Jews, and that turned out to be a big fat lie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

bill smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer to see it as the titanic hitting the iceberg, It's exactly the same mechsnicslly. Lets call the Titanic the smaller part 'C' and the iceberg the larger part 'A'. So when the hollow steel hull of the Titanic meets the inertia of the millions of tons of solid ice in the iceberg the steel plates bend, distort and seperate lettng the seawater in and eventually sinking the ship.
Just like the aircraft which we will call the smaller part 'C' and the building hich we will call the larger part 'A' Part C hits the inertia of part A. For every ounce of pressure C exerts on A, an equal amount of pressure is placed by A on C. The weaker of the two is destroyed in the real world. Alumium is far weaker than steel in all respects.
And you continue to refuse to acknowledge that the force caused by the movement of any parts also has effects this!

Again the no plane theory from the person that Liar Abdullah continues to brownnose for compliments from!

Blackpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/video/the-...

The Crash of 2009 Is COMING To YOU!!

Glenn Beck show us with a graph how much money they are pumping into the economy...devaluing your money
bill smith

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

krizzee2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes sense that they would have known the world reaction to what they did in Gaza and how much they could lose by it. At the same time it seemed unnecessary to throw it all away for no obvious gain. It's like pulling the tigers tail when you don't hhave to. That makes it look more like a mistake.
But I'm sure it wasn't. Maybe it really was an all-or-nothing gambit to get the Iranians to intervene. I think we are missing something in the total picture. Any other ideas ?

Blackpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

TristanM wrote:
<quoted text>
And this mass slaughter was where again?
That would be the Palestinians Tristan, have you not been watching the news

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

So the SO CALLED truth movement has morphed into ...

It was a super secret Jewish conspiracy to further their agenda to take over the world! The sources for this includes the guy that says alien shape-shifters are controlling the world as we speak!

So is this Super Secret Jewish group fighting against the alien shapeshifters to take back control of the earth?

bill smith

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

TristanM wrote:
<quoted text>
And you continue to refuse to acknowledge that the force caused by the movement of any parts also has effects this!
Again the no plane theory from the person that Liar Abdullah continues to brownnose for compliments from!
The force exerted by the auminium of the aircraft increased with speed, but that exact same force was applied back to the aluminium of the aircraft by the heavy multiple braced steel box columns and concrete of the half-million ton building. The weaker of the two will be destroyed. And the aircraft was vastly the weaker.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 74,441 - 74,460 of250,460
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

500 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Uzi 109,856
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min It aint necessarily so 681,019
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 29 min bibi 1,911
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min VIKING WARRIOR 596,640
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 57 min KiMare 217,342
body to body massage abu-dhabi.massage at abu d... (May '13) 1 hr sex massage serves 38
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 1 hr justme 179
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 512,402
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr nikeelite0193 291
•••
•••
•••