Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#281513 Sep 22, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
All the Intelligence agencies knew within five minuets that the attacks were classic bin Laden and Al Qaeda ......PENTTBOM connected all the dots of the hijackers entering the country and living in the country ...... any other questions Sock Puppet
<quoted text>
Classic???
WOW you are really drawing straws out of desperation.
How could they know without some kind of investigation???
Why did the Bush administration stonewall any investigation for well over a year???

Since: May 14

Cheshunt, UK

#281517 Sep 22, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic???
Why did the Bush administration stonewall any investigation for well over a year???
Syphon Filter agents involved 9 11 no planes. Judy wood warnings on youtube. Lyle Stephens killed Terresa Lipen Honest Agent on 9 11.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281519 Sep 22, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>One search and I found multiple references to NIST using thermal conductivity in NCSTAR 1.5.

But your intellectual laziness wouldn't allow you to do your own homework and avoid you playing the mindless fool yet again!

First you were fooled by one idiot telling you to mindlessly accept that NIST didn't bother with thermal conductivity....in a real world test where they were determining, among other things, the thermal conductivity of a structural assembly.

Now you won't lift a finger to dig yourself out of the ditch you dug previously.

Twoof fails because morons like you are complete failures and have no clue what you're talking about.

In other words,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss!
No, I'm aware it was there, so I guess your ignorance about me is your bliss.

I am wondering -- you know because you are a man of such intelligence --why would the thermal conductivity of steel be purposely left out of certain sections of the NIST Report?

And why would the NIST modeling data be withheld due to national security, and not be made available for peer review?

And why are

Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#281520 Sep 22, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every thing linked to 9/11 remains unclear.
From alleged hijacking to fall of WTC-1, WTC-1 and then WTC-7.
ONLY ONE THING is clear, OBL did it without ANY support from ground!!
Why?
Because CNN, FOX and White House all "agreed" on it, within 5 minutes of the strike!!
Classify or de-classify any number of documents....the truth will remain the truth. No one can prove or demonstrate fall of those towers "only" due to jetliner strike.
Unclear to morons maybe.

You have no proof the CNN, FOX and the White House acted together.

You MUST me kidding.

Location hidden

#281521 Sep 22, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm aware it was there, so I guess your ignorance about me is your bliss.
I am wondering -- you know because you are a man of such intelligence --why would the thermal conductivity of steel be purposely left out of certain sections of the NIST Report?
And why would the NIST modeling data be withheld due to national security, and not be made available for peer review?
And why are
Insults Are Easier
Prove it.

Location hidden

#281522 Sep 22, 2014
108is108isking wrote:
<quoted text>
Syphon Filter agents involved 9 11 no planes. Judy wood warnings on youtube. Lyle Stephens killed Terresa Lipen Honest Agent on 9 11.
Thanks for sharing your paranoid delusion.

NEXT

Location hidden

#281523 Sep 22, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality isn't a cartoon oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. I just don't get it!
Oh and the hole is a lot bigger that 20' which is what you morons previously claimed....then there's the debris consistent with a Boeing....and the DNA of the passengers...and all those people who watched it happen.
But you have fun in your little cartoon world of twooferDUMB where ebil gub'ments add overly complex aspects to nefarious plans for absolutely no reason!
Yup.

Cheshunt, UK

#281524 Sep 22, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your paranoid delusion.
NEXT
It is true. There were no planes Mark Walsh youtube acting! 16th floor Teresa Lipin 25 year old Special agent CIA shot and killed in South Tower 6-8 minites before tower collapsed. She was killed by Mossad/NSA agent sniper rifle Lyle Stephens. Furthermore, CBDC agents in Washingtom DC 2 days earlier were all killed before whistleblowing the event never , no media articles whatsoever. Ted Gunderson warned with some info not going into detail for obvious reasons. R.I.P Teresa. Media/New Agers were in on the whole set up!(junlgesurfer/108morrs108/l ivingonplanetz- references).

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#281525 Sep 22, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.
Why do you need 6 posts to answer what an intelligent person could do in 1?

Is it because

Insults Are Easier

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#281526 Sep 22, 2014
didn't you and the JnJ sock post that in the summer of 2001 the CIA got reports that "bin Laden was determined to strike America " !?!??!?!?!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic???

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#281527 Sep 22, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>

Twoof fails because morons like you are complete failures and have no clue what you're talking about.

In other words,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss!
No, truth fails because the world is so corrupt and rewards the worst that humanity has to offer and punishes those who value truth.

Truth does not fail because it's invalid, truth fails because people like you exist.

Thats why

Insults Are Easier

Location hidden

#281528 Sep 22, 2014
108is108isking wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true. There were no planes Mark Walsh youtube acting! 16th floor Teresa Lipin 25 year old Special agent CIA shot and killed in South Tower 6-8 minites before tower collapsed. She was killed by Mossad/NSA agent sniper rifle Lyle Stephens. Furthermore, CBDC agents in Washingtom DC 2 days earlier were all killed before whistleblowing the event never , no media articles whatsoever. Ted Gunderson warned with some info not going into detail for obvious reasons. R.I.P Teresa. Media/New Agers were in on the whole set up!(junlgesurfer/108morrs108/l ivingonplanetz- references).
Pure paranoid drivel. You actually believe that nonsense? ROTFLMAO

NEXT

Location hidden

#281529 Sep 22, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
No, truth fails because the world is so corrupt and rewards the worst that humanity has to offer and punishes those who value truth.
Truth does not fail because it's invalid, truth fails because people like you exist.
Thats why
Insults Are Easier
Twoof fails any test of rationality.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#281530 Sep 22, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Twoof fails any test of rationality.
sewerwater, the preceding statement is a hypothesis based on potential rather than demonstrated fact.
Confirmation, however will require additional study and analysis.
Uh Huh Eh !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#281531 Sep 22, 2014
How ya coming with "thermally-thin" pigboy ? Got it figured out yet ?
Be sure and get back to us on the subject, if ya can . LOL in advance .
Uh Huh Eh !

Location hidden

#281532 Sep 22, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
sewerwater, the preceding statement is a hypothesis based on potential rather than demonstrated fact.
Uh Huh Eh !
Such nitwitery.

Thanks for the jokes.

Location hidden

#281533 Sep 22, 2014
Twoof still fails any test of rationality.

That's a fact.

#281534 Sep 22, 2014
sewerwater, your statement above is still a hilarious hypothesis based on potential rather than demonstrated fact.
Uh Huh Eh !

Cheshunt, UK

#281535 Sep 22, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
How ya coming with "thermally-thin" pigboy ? Got it figured out yet ?
Be sure and get back to us on the subject, if ya can . LOL in advance .
Uh Huh Eh !

Location hidden

#281536 Sep 22, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
sewerwater, your statement above is still a hilarious hypothesis based on potential rather than demonstrated fact.
Uh Huh Eh !
You come here every day demonstrating the fact quite clearly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 min razz58 2,413
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 100,037
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 590,508
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min RiccardoFire 4,505
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 17 min apg 111
How to do a threesome!! 25 min TPedro 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min KENTUCKY 839,510
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Just Wondering 612,201
More from around the web