yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#281567 Sep 23, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty brave hiding behind your keyboard, calling strangers names who simply do not agree with your untenable position on 9/11 .
You're the PUNK ponyboy and you are so dumb and illiterate you don't even know it.
Uh Huh Eh !
BahhhhWaaaaaaaaaaa

Projection. Your position on 9/11 is simply delusional. You don't have a shred of evidence to support your bogus claims. Just a bunch of delusional misfits posting worthless opinions on YouRube.

Total Rube......BaaaaaWaaaaaaaa

GLAD I COULD HELP

Location hidden

#281568 Sep 23, 2014
Hey Dr. Z.

Who loves Ya baby?

Smootch
Pegasus

Paterson, NJ

#281570 Sep 23, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty brave hiding behind your keyboard, calling strangers names who simply do not agree with your untenable position on 9/11 .
You're the PUNK ponyboy and you are so dumb and illiterate you don't even know it.
Uh Huh Eh !
You bet your ass I'm brave and have been places and have done things you
would never fathom in your wildest of wet dreams boy.
Now I can't help the fact that I'm so vitriolic to your being but just so you know I rent space in your head and you are as worrisome as a cloudy day in mine.
Stick that in your crack pipe and smoke it ya piece of shit.
Pegasus

Baltimore, MD

#281571 Sep 23, 2014
Strange......Zorderz takes a powder and ALL the Truthers take a powder.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#281573 Sep 23, 2014
These "paid workers" are trying to divers Dr. Zorderz from raising genuine doubts on the official theory.

They do not provide any info, but keep on making personal comments.

That is what GWB the Great and his cronies did to any one who raised any doubt on the "official version".

They called such people as "anti national", "lacking patriotism", "soft on terrorism", "in league with OBL", "lowering the moral of our troops sacrificing their lives to save USA and its children and children of children" etc.

Highly emotional rhetoric, but having no truth whatsoever.

That is how they silenced people who doubted Govt. version of the story....who wants to fight such grave charges and defend them in front of media.

Now the feelings have gone low, but still these "deniers of truth" follow the same ways. Attack the person and not his ideas, while it should have been other way round.
Pegasus

Baltimore, MD

#281574 Sep 24, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
These "paid workers" are trying to divers Dr. Zorderz from raising genuine doubts on the official theory.
That is what GWB the Great and his cronies did to any one who raised any doubt on the "official version".
They called such people as "anti national", "lacking patriotism", "soft on terrorism", "in league with OBL", "lowering the moral of our troops sacrificing their lives to save USA and its children and children of children" etc.
That is how they silenced people who doubted Govt. version of the story....who wants to fight such grave charges and defend them in front of media.
Now the feelings have gone low, but still these "deniers of truth" follow the same ways. Attack the person and not his ideas, while it should have been other way round.
Prove I am paid.......tell me how much I make........who is it that pays me......

So before you go and stick your foot in your mouth again answer the above questions.

Did you know that Zorderz is committing Social Security Disability Fraud?

Zip diverts money made by prompts or clicks to advertisers to a third person to be paid then Zip gets his cut in cash.

Zip Zorderz just didn't think of how easy it is to connect the dots.

15 years fed pen for a conviction.

5000 fine for each time a payment is made.

Judges usually hand out a year for a year + repayment of the monies received ...by fraudulent means.

Then comes the Internal Revenue Service.....ouch

Zorderz appears to be federally fucked now.
Pegasus

Baltimore, MD

#281575 Sep 24, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
Let's go "MUQ" answer the questions.....it's only about 2pm over there and I don't see any cause for celebration with a Muslim holy day so shit or get off the pot.

Who pays me?
How much?

Just like proof or evidence regarding 911.....there won't be any proof or evidence that I am paid .

We will see you squirm now Zorderz.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#281576 Sep 24, 2014
But it's 8 am on the east coast and Zippy the puppet master is asleep
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's go "MUQ" answer the questions.....it's only about 2pm over there and I don't see any cause for celebration with a Muslim holy day so shit or get off the pot.
Who pays me?
How much?
Just like proof or evidence regarding 911.....there won't be any proof or evidence that I am paid .
We will see you squirm now Zorderz.
Pegasus

Baltimore, MD

#281577 Sep 24, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
But it's 8 am on the east coast and Zippy the puppet master is asleep
<quoted text>
Lol....thats the way it goes with the psychotropic meds, takes awhile to shake off all those brain webs and he has to remember which sock on which forum he left off with.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#281579 Sep 24, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol....thats the way it goes with the psychotropic meds, takes awhile to shake off all those brain webs and he has to remember which sock on which forum he left off with.
You seem to know a lot about psychotropic meds... Is that from experience???

Location hidden

#281580 Sep 24, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
Who cares? Your doubts are unfounded. The fact is the planes were hijacked by Islamic extremists which caused everything else to take place. You are the one acting with emotion rather and rational intelligence. You are speaking from a very emotional point of delusion rather than truth. In fact, you are the one denying truth based upon what the actual evidence shows.

GLAD I COULD HELP

Location hidden

#281581 Sep 24, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
Strange......Zorderz takes a powder and ALL the Truthers take a powder.
Looks like all the crow he's been eating has made him sick.
Pegasus

Baltimore, MD

#281582 Sep 24, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know a lot about psychotropic meds... Is that from experience???
Well when you rig a barge to become a floating nut house you learn a lot about it's inhabitants ......in your case you call them wards of the state.
Don't worry,.........by the way you run as a deviant and your papers to prove it....plus your track record on Topix as a kicker you just might someday soon do the thorazine shuffle with a heaping helping of potassium nitrate to keep your little pecker where it belongs.
And Bozo's like you worry about FEMA camps?
You're on the edge to get your ass snatched up and be placed in a facility for the sexually dangerous.
Pegasus

Baltimore, MD

#281583 Sep 24, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like all the crow he's been eating has made him sick.
He knows his game is over.
QUMRAN

Charleston, WV

#281584 Sep 24, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How come CNN and Fox news and GWB "declared" the "result" of that investigation, "Within" 5 minutes of Towers fall?
Why the "attack" on afghanistan was initiated even before the investigation was finished?
What else you expect report from a "Govt. agency" "after" govt. has already acted?
Did not the SAME AGENCIES gave a false report that Iraq had WMD and Nuclear capabilities and links with Al Qaeda?
These are POLITICAL REPORTS and not true reports.
Amassing lots and lots of irrelevant data to confuse common folks is a "trick" that is always useful!!
Can you tell us what you know about the Saudi government involvement in 9/11. Since 15 of the 19 alleged hijackers were from Saudi Arabia ( if that's even true) then it is a good question to ask why Iraq and Afghanistan was invaded instead of Saudi Arabia. The answer is, the Saudis are allies of the neocon PNAC Zionists that control the US government are we're indirectly complicit, whether knowingly or unwittingly, in the 9/11 attacks as patsies in order to deflect attention away from these warmongering Zionists.
Pegasus

Baltimore, MD

#281585 Sep 24, 2014
Amazing.......Zorderz is absent and all the imaginary friends of his are absent.
LMAO

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#281586 Sep 24, 2014
QUMRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell us what you know about the Saudi government involvement in 9/11. Since 15 of the 19 alleged hijackers were from Saudi Arabia ( if that's even true) then it is a good question to ask why Iraq and Afghanistan was invaded instead of Saudi Arabia. The answer is, the Saudis are allies of the neocon PNAC Zionists that control the US government are we're indirectly complicit, whether knowingly or unwittingly, in the 9/11 attacks as patsies in order to deflect attention away from these warmongering Zionists.
No you idiot, Bin Laden was a Saudi of a wealthy family, who was deposed because his terrorist ties and actions in Africa. Even though he was exiled , he still had friends there who supported him.
It doesn't mean the government supported him. It doesn't mean the US government were complicit.
The US is largely responsible for his exile from Arabia , that's one of the reasons he hated America so bad.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#281587 Sep 24, 2014
OH IT'S TRUE

USA TODAY
2/6/2002
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP)
Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time that 15 of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers were Saudi citizens, but said Wednesday that the oil-rich kingdom bears no responsibility for their actions.
Previously, Saudi Arabia had said the citizenship of 15 of the 19 hijackers was in doubt despite U.S. insistence they were Saudis. But Interior Minister Prince Nayef told The Associated Press that Saudi leaders were shocked to learn 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.
"The names that we got confirmed that," Nayef said in an interview. "Their families have been notified of their deaths”
QUMRAN wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#281588 Sep 24, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Your doubts are unfounded. The fact is the planes were hijacked by Islamic extremists which caused everything else to take place. You are the one acting with emotion rather and rational intelligence. You are speaking from a very emotional point of delusion rather than truth. In fact, you are the one denying truth based upon what the actual evidence shows.
GLAD I COULD HELP
Well said, you did help. http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Pentagon_ev...

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#281589 Sep 24, 2014
QUMRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL What? That is like saying that since Hitler is from Austria that we should have attacked Austria instead of Germany? LOL Take a basic third grade Logic class. Or are you just joking with sarcasm?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Aura Mytha 31,629
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 9 min Johnny 32
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min dotard tracker 987,434
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr kent 687,417
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,495
bathing nephew (Apr '16) 2 hr tom 5
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 2 hr Think out Loud 3
More from around the web