yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#281327 Sep 19, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>How creepy is it you have a database of old posts ..... I bet in your town, you are the creepy old man everybody is told to stay away from
It's just a word doc and not as extensive of yours pedo-tommy!

Hell, you even started a blog!

Now that's creepy!

Edmonton, Canada

#281328 Sep 19, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Finite element analysis does not work when the cause of the collapse is in question, nor is it a substitute for a forensic investigation.
Citation?

And it was a simulation model dummy.

Edmonton, Canada

#281329 Sep 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Steel conducts heat, any model that claims it does not is invalid.
You're just an idiot.

The purpose of THAT test was for real world results, to confirm what the model says.

It really is amazing that someone as inept as you are "thinks" he understands an engineering report!

What is it you do again Ignorance?

Oh right, you won't say....

Edmonton, Canada

#281330 Sep 19, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
I'm PorkShill,....... I'm not an engineer I just play one on the internet
You're caught out again and that's all you can come back with pedo-tommy?

Oh well, it's not like you're here to discuss 9/11!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#281331 Sep 19, 2014
So tell us PieShill why do you feel you need to save past posts ???
And I dont have a blog since I am not T. Fontain
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just a word doc and not as extensive of yours pedo-tommy!
Hell, you even started a blog!
Now that's creepy!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#281332 Sep 19, 2014
Amazing how the debwunkers on this forum openly post that they are not interested in the TRUTH about the 9/11plot and disaster and consider the matter over and done with.
But they are only interested in defending the position taken by the deceptive actions of the govie who allowed it to be successful in the first place !
Uh Huh Eh !

“Bright Waters House ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#281333 Sep 19, 2014
Since we are bringing out old posts ..... who could forget this one from Tom's secret tree house

Timesten
19 Hours ago
# 11

I am almost sure the shill trolls such as the 3 you mentioned are gov. planted, or are paid Mods for topix. I know this might appear as deceiving, but I have good reason for it. I am in Pittsfield Mass. The reason I put France as my location,[My roots are from France, so it's not totally a false.]
I was in hot discussion on the Islam forum about the no guilt for OBL was ever proven, among other topics of 911. And if you think the 2 forums we are on now were bad, 911 and War threads, for trolls, that forum was infested with them about 20 all Islamic Haters. And I was there steady, daily showing Israels guilt and Americas guilt, in the world prior 911 and on 911.

So of course I was hated for posting this. The pro gov. supporters didn't want to see any of their own dirty laundry... So just as these 2 forums do, that one also held animosity for my postings. Say the truth backtracked one of my posts to Islam and chummed up With Aussie Bobby An Australian govie, pro american gov shill, who then brought some of my posts to THE 911 forum, and tied me as to the poster called 'Isreality''IDF kills kids', and 'Remember Gaza, I Do''and a few other names I used to evade their rantings and trolling me.

After 7 months of their abuse I left and came to the 'Is 911 a Conspiracy forum since August 2010, where I let them have everything I have researched for the past 4 years, until Jerry invited me to the War forum and finally here where I needed some where to store my findings without shills and trolls spitting all over the board and burying the posts. So I started this one in my families roots page Paris France. Even though Poerktroll has tried to say I am not from here, he can't prove it, because the location ISP under my nick Timesten is hot.[meaning if you click on it, it brings you to the Paris France forum], Which he has a hard time disproving it, as most locations like Porktrolls are dead ISPs Canada. You can't click on them, to bring you to a city where they are...

So that's why I post as in France. It keeps the 20+ trolls from the I hate Islam forum, from invading and trashing my posts.
"Now you know the rest of the story... Paul Harvey"

If I admitted I was Isreality all of these trolls would have invade the 911 forums because they couldn't prove my posts wrong and were pizzed off, and we would have them to deal with too.
So I figured out a way to keep them at bay and it worked....
No deception was intended except to the shill trolls

AND THEN WE HAVE THIS

Timesten

It was fairly easy to do the France thing just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on World countries list and you can change over to any country you want. Example click on France then click on[in my case Chavigny. Then just go to your profile and type in the city and country, then under you address part click under your avatar.... where it says "show location". You have to trial and error to get a hot location like the one under my avatar. some are hot some are dead. I searched for a city location no one posted on...Chavigny....I could also use this one, because it is a blank forum
La Fleche, France
http://www.topix.com/forum/fr/la-fleche

That's all there is to it
Notice they stopped saying I was from Pittsfield Mass Because of the hot location link. Works out good.. lol
Just please don't use a France one or they might get wise to it.lol

AND SO HERE WE SEE THE DECEPTION OF ONE TOM FONTAIN ...... A SAD CHARACTER AND A TRUE TROLL

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281334 Sep 19, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>You're just an idiot.

The purpose of THAT test was for real world results, to confirm what the model says.

It really is amazing that someone as inept as you are "thinks" he understands an engineering report!

What is it you do again Ignorance?

Oh right, you won't say....
So where in the NIST reports were the thermal conductivity of steel accounted for, Mr. Wizard?

Insults Are Easier

#281335 Sep 19, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're caught out again and that's all you can come back with pedo-tommy?
Oh well, it's not like you're here to discuss 9/11!
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll debate, and kick your dumb birfer ass, on any 911 related subject.

When was the last time you ever discussed or debated any 9/11 related subject pigboy ?
Or kicked anyone's "dumb birfer ass" ?
All you ever do here is call other posters names with a big dose of ridicule to puff up your own hugely narcissistic ego, none of which has much to do with 9/11 .
Can you say irony pigboy ?
Uh Huh Eh !

“Bright Waters House ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#281336 Sep 19, 2014
HERE IS AN INTERESTING OLD POST FROM TIMESTEN'S SECRET TREE HOUSE

Timesten
19 Hours ago
# 11

I am almost sure the shill trolls such as the 3 you mentioned are gov. planted, or are paid Mods for topix. I know this might appear as deceiving, but I have good reason for it. I am in Pittsfield Mass. The reason I put France as my location,[My roots are from France, so it's not totally a false.]
I was in hot discussion on the Islam forum about the no guilt for OBL was ever proven, among other topics of 911. And if you think the 2 forums we are on now were bad, 911 and War threads, for trolls, that forum was infested with them about 20 all Islamic Haters. And I was there steady, daily showing Israels guilt and Americas guilt, in the world prior 911 and on 911.

So of course I was hated for posting this. The pro gov. supporters didn't want to see any of their own dirty laundry... So just as these 2 forums do, that one also held animosity for my postings. Say the truth backtracked one of my posts to Islam and chummed up With Aussie Bobby An Australian govie, pro american gov shill, who then brought some of my posts to THE 911 forum, and tied me as to the poster called 'Isreality''IDF kills kids', and 'Remember Gaza, I Do''and a few other names I used to evade their rantings and trolling me.

After 7 months of their abuse I left and came to the 'Is 911 a Conspiracy forum since August 2010, where I let them have everything I have researched for the past 4 years, until Jerry invited me to the War forum and finally here where I needed some where to store my findings without shills and trolls spitting all over the board and burying the posts. So I started this one in my families roots page Paris France. Even though Poerktroll has tried to say I am not from here, he can't prove it, because the location ISP under my nick Timesten is hot.[meaning if you click on it, it brings you to the Paris France forum], Which he has a hard time disproving it, as most locations like Porktrolls are dead ISPs Canada. You can't click on them, to bring you to a city where they are...

So that's why I post as in France. It keeps the 20+ trolls from the I hate Islam forum, from invading and trashing my posts.
"Now you know the rest of the story... Paul Harvey"

If I admitted I was Isreality all of these trolls would have invade the 911 forums because they couldn't prove my posts wrong and were pizzed off, and we would have them to deal with too.
So I figured out a way to keep them at bay and it worked....
No deception was intended except to the shill trolls

AND THEN WE HAVE THIS

Timesten

It was fairly easy to do the France thing just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on World countries list and you can change over to any country you want. Example click on France then click on[in my case Chavigny. Then just go to your profile and type in the city and country, then under you address part click under your avatar.... where it says "show location". You have to trial and error to get a hot location like the one under my avatar. some are hot some are dead. I searched for a city location no one posted on...Chavigny....I could also use this one, because it is a blank forum
La Fleche, France
http://www.topix.com/forum/fr/la-fleche

That's all there is to it
Notice they stopped saying I was from Pittsfield Mass Because of the hot location link. Works out good.. lol
Just please don't use a France one or they might get wise to it.lol

AND SO WE SEE THE DECEPTION OF ONE TOM FONTAIN ........ A TRUE TROLL

#281337 Sep 19, 2014
pigboy, you are exactly like the 6 year old kid on the playground who is so nasty to the other kids that no-one wants to play with you.
Now go in have some puddin and take a nap .
Yawn
Uh Huh Eh !

“Move into the light.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#281338 Sep 19, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Why all the socks ...... the Twoof Movement is growing ?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
it is growing..........dumber and dumber!
Pegasus

Baltimore, MD

#281339 Sep 19, 2014
Well Radekt you really screwed the lid on the coffin for Timesten now will a hermetic seal to boot.

Edmonton, Canada

#281340 Sep 19, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>What's so creepy about it?

The fact is because Porkpie kept your post in storage you can't handle the fact that you look like more of a liar than you already are.

Simple hey.
What's funny is I have one word doc, the moron has pages and pages and pages of posts plus threads full of canned posts and a blog where he keeps his crap!

But having one word doc is an issue for him!

Oh the hypocrisy!

Edmonton, Canada

#281341 Sep 19, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>So tell us PieShill why do you feel you need to save past posts ???
And I dont have a blog since I am not T. Fontain
You have a bloody blog pedo-tommy!

Why is that?

Edmonton, Canada

#281342 Sep 19, 2014
<quoted text>So where in the NIST reports were the thermal conductivity of steel accounted for, Mr. Wizard?

Insults Are Easier
I'm not doing your homework for you dippy.

Prove they weren't...and not what you've posted since thermal conductivity was not relevant for the test (in the sense of calculation, real world conductivity was being tested).

Why don't you go find an engineer to run your idiotic crap past first Ignorance?

At least you'd learn something relevant to the discussion.

Edmonton, Canada

#281343 Sep 19, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>.
Porkpie Hat wrote, "<quoted text>
I'll debate, and kick your dumb birfer ass, on any 911 related subject."

When was the last time you ever discussed or debated any 9/11 related subject pigboy ?
Or kicked anyone's "dumb birfer ass" ?
All you ever do here is call other posters names with a big dose of ridicule to puff up your own hugely narcissistic ego, none of which has much to do with 9/11 .
Can you say irony pigboy ?
Uh Huh Eh !
You idiots run away when you're proven wrong dummy!

How big was the entry hole in the pentagon again oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. Where's the door!

Edmonton, Canada

#281344 Sep 19, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
pigboy, you are exactly like the 6 year old kid on the playground who is so nasty to the other kids that no-one wants to play with you.
Now go in have some puddin and take a nap .
Yawn
Uh Huh Eh !
Translation: "Wah wah wah blubber boo hoo hoo! The big bad meanies make fun of me just because I'm a narcissistic moron! Wah wah wah blubber boo hoo hoo!"

#281345 Sep 19, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
How big was the entry hole in the pentagon again
It's obviously not big enough for a 300,000 pound Boeing 757 with a wingspan of 124 feet to completely disappear into .
"It's in there", the bwunkers cry. "It's in there, you just can't see it !" "Believe us, why oh why don't you believe us ?"

Uh Huh Eh !

#281347 Sep 19, 2014
According to Aviation Week and Space Technology, at the time of the first WTC crash, 8:46 a.m., three F-16s assigned to Andrews Air Force Base 10 miles from Washington were flying a training mission in North Carolina, 207 miles away from DC.
They were already in the air. The F-16s top speed is 1,500 miles per hour -- 25 miles per minute.
They could have been over DC airspace in 8.3 minutes.
They could have been there at 8:55 a.m., a half hour before the Pentagon was hit.
Instead, they were recalled. They are reported to have landed at Andrews Air Force base AFTER Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon.
So what do we have?
According to the first version of the official story, no planes were scrambled.
It was not until 9:35 a.m. that planes were ordered up in the air.
Yet Vice President Cheney made the following statement -- an apparent slip-up -- on "Meet the Press," that "The Secret Service has an arrangement with the FAA," and that around 8:46 a.m. on September 11, 2001, "They had open lines after the World Trade Center was ... "
Cheney cut himself off mid-sentence.
Why?
Because if he admits that the FAA was communicating with the Secret Service on "open lines" right after 8:46 a.m., when the first tower was hit, then this would be proof that George W. Bush and company in Florida would have been informed BEFORE HE EVEN BEGAN TRAVELING TO THE SCHOOL TO READ TO CHILDREN, in contradiction to the official story.
This is supported by two journalists who were with Bush on 9-11: ABC's Jon Cochran and Associated Press' Sonya Ross, who reported that the President stated that he knew of the terrorist attacks before he left his hotel.
Were the US defense planes ordered to stand down? I believe there is sufficient evidence to indicate that that is indeed the case.
There are certainly many crucial questions about the sequence of events on the morning of 9-11 that remain to be answered. Unfortunately, the official commission investigating 9-11 did not ask them.
Read it for yourself. These are facts, not conjecture.
http://rense.com/general56/allowed.htm
Uh Huh Eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Liam 579,068
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Seentheotherside 609,827
Looking for a male friend? 23 min Ivan 2
Poll Do misspelling and bad grammar bother you? (Dec '07) 28 min Joe 16
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 29 min Swamp Fox 240
Israel End is Near 43 min Someone 29
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min Freebird USA 817,581
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 97,987
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr bad bob 176,207
More from around the web