yes

no

well, im not sure

Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#281493 Sep 22, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why structural failure? Why not due to "Metal fatigue"?
All that steel got tired after staying upright for so many years? It just "sat down" to relieve it of constant pain!!
Or WTC-7 went down because of "shame".... who could witness the fall of two 110 story neighbors, without doing "something" to wipe its tears.
That is what WTC-7 did!!
PS:
Above observations make "more sense" than OBL (The last pictures of who we saw as a "small time" criminal, hidden in a hole and getting killed like a poor man) could pull off such a thing, which needed so much calculation, planning and technical knowledge.
You forgot Uh Huh Eh

Timesten admitted to his foreign puppet, told the how to of it.

Zorderz you always deploy this clown right around your post around the same time and then the "two" of you slip off the page together.

Not to mention the "good post" bullshit because your ego far exceeds your intelligence.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#281494 Sep 22, 2014
Be honest ...... was this post written by a second grader ?!?!?!?!?!
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why structural failure? Why not due to "Metal fatigue"?
All that steel got tired after staying upright for so many years? It just "sat down" to relieve it of constant pain!!
Or WTC-7 went down because of "shame".... who could witness the fall of two 110 story neighbors, without doing "something" to wipe its tears.
That is what WTC-7 did!!
PS:
Above observations make "more sense" than OBL (The last pictures of who we saw as a "small time" criminal, hidden in a hole and getting killed like a poor man) could pull off such a thing, which needed so much calculation, planning and technical knowledge.

Manhattan, New York

#281496 Sep 22, 2014
Oh come on Peg ....... he has us all fooled, MUQ is just a poster from Saudi Arabia .......Whose English had improved vastly over the last few weeks and who just happens to post in the same late night hours as Zippy .....LMAO
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot Uh Huh Eh
Timesten admitted to his foreign puppet, told the how to of it.
Zorderz you always deploy this clown right around your post around the same time and then the "two" of you slip off the page together.
Not to mention the "good post" bullshit because your ego far exceeds your intelligence.
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#281497 Sep 22, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Oh come on Peg ....... he has us all fooled, MUQ is just a poster from Saudi Arabia .......Whose English had improved vastly over the last few weeks and who just happens to post in the same late night hours as Zippy .....LMAO
<quoted text>
Lol...right and Cmdr Bunny had to chime in too....what a joke
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#281498 Sep 22, 2014
Come on Zorderz wakey, wakey...hands of snaky.....as for MUQ you already should be bright eyed and bushy tailed as you engineer another modern marvel in Saudi Arabia.....give us a quick post seeing how you are already in the afternoon.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#281499 Sep 22, 2014
ratdick and ponyboy.
What a dynamic duo ! LOL
You queens talk amongst yourselves now Eh !
Uh Huh Eh !

Manhattan, New York

#281501 Sep 22, 2014
Hey DUFUS, you do know there is a six hour time difference between the US and Saudi Arabia right !?!?!?!?!! This is why Socks from other countries are so hard to manage
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
ratdick and ponyboy.
What a dynamic duo ! LOL
You queens talk amongst yourselves now Eh !
Uh Huh Eh !
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#281502 Sep 22, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Hey DUFUS, you do know there is a six hour time difference between the US and Saudi Arabia right !?!?!?!?!! This is why Socks from other countries are so hard to manage
<quoted text>
Lol...MUQ was out partying all night but still found time to throw us a post or two in the wee hours of the morning.

Manhattan, New York

#281503 Sep 22, 2014
For an engineer he's up pretty late ....... LOL
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...MUQ was out partying all night but still found time to throw us a post or two in the wee hours of the morning.

#281504 Sep 22, 2014
Hey you queens quit fuhking off, get back to work and pay some taxes to keep me afloat !
Uh Huh Eh !

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#281505 Sep 22, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>It's obviously not big enough for a 300,000 pound Boeing 757 with a wingspan of 124 feet to completely disappear into .
"It's in there", the bwunkers cry. "It's in there, you just can't see it !" "Believe us, why oh why don't you believe us ?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K7mDXHn_byAXX
Uh Huh Eh !
Reality isn't a cartoon oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. I just don't get it!

Oh and the hole is a lot bigger that 20' which is what you morons previously claimed....then there's the debris consistent with a Boeing....and the DNA of the passengers...and all those people who watched it happen.

But you have fun in your little cartoon world of twooferDUMB where ebil gub'ments add overly complex aspects to nefarious plans for absolutely no reason!
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#281506 Sep 22, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Hey you queens quit fuhking off, get back to work and pay some taxes to keep me afloat !
Uh Huh Eh !
Sure thing Dr._Deadbeat ......those taxes are well worth keeping fuckups like you out of the workforce where you'd only screw up stapling American flags to wooden sticks.

Manhattan, New York

#281507 Sep 22, 2014
I dont pay taxes,......... I hide all my money in off shore accounts thanks to my Zionist attorney
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Uh Huh Eh !

Canada

#281508 Sep 22, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>It should be easy for a man of your vast intelligence to answer a simple question, or is it just

Insults Are Easier
One search and I found multiple references to NIST using thermal conductivity in NCSTAR 1.5.

But your intellectual laziness wouldn't allow you to do your own homework and avoid you playing the mindless fool yet again!

First you were fooled by one idiot telling you to mindlessly accept that NIST didn't bother with thermal conductivity....in a real world test where they were determining, among other things, the thermal conductivity of a structural assembly.

Now you won't lift a finger to dig yourself out of the ditch you dug previously.

Twoof fails because morons like you are complete failures and have no clue what you're talking about.

In other words,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss!

Canada

#281509 Sep 22, 2014
<quoted text>Im not proving a negative for your dumb ass, you prove that your claim of thermal conductivity was accounted for in the NIST models/simulations.

Or is it just

Insults Are Easier
Good grief you morons must love playing the fool!

Canada

#281510 Sep 22, 2014
Isn't it funny that Porkpie Hat will spend countless hours scanning back this forum to slander a person, yet will not scan back the NIST report to show me that my claim of no thermal conductivity being accounted for is in error...

Give him credit though, because without him I never would have called myself

Insults Are Easier
What's really amazing is how intellectually lazy and dishonest you morons are.

#281511 Sep 22, 2014
When NIST references the words "thermal conductivity" they say "thermally-thin".
pigboy, do you know what "thermally-thin" means ?
Can you tell us, or are you going to be obstinate and say you don't want to ? LOL in advance .
Uh Huh Eh !

Since: May 14

Weymouth, UK

#281512 Sep 22, 2014
No Planes. SyphoN Filter Agents involved plus murder on 14th Floor before South Tower got 'energized'.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#281513 Sep 22, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
All the Intelligence agencies knew within five minuets that the attacks were classic bin Laden and Al Qaeda ......PENTTBOM connected all the dots of the hijackers entering the country and living in the country ...... any other questions Sock Puppet
<quoted text>
Classic???
WOW you are really drawing straws out of desperation.
How could they know without some kind of investigation???
Why did the Bush administration stonewall any investigation for well over a year???

Since: May 14

Weymouth, UK

#281517 Sep 22, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic???
WOW you are really drawing straws out of desperation.
How could they know without some kind of investigation???
Why did the Bush administration stonewall any investigation for well over a year???
Syphon Filter agents involved 9 11 no planes. Judy wood warnings on youtube. Lyle Stephens killed Terresa Lipen Honest Agent on 9 11.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free CLASSIFIEDS | POST UNLIMITED FREE CLASSIFI... (Mar '16) 18 min gina5l 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 22 min swampmudd 2,733
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min Bongo 119,228
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Paul Scott 6,274
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 3 hr Paul Scott 457
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr kent 679,242
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr xavier 4,112
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr VIKING EATS YOUR ... 982,143
More from around the web