yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#281311 Sep 19, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. All the videos were faked and flight 77 flew to Fantasy Island, where all the passengers lived happily ever after.
GREAT
Wasn't the TV series "Lost" real?

Sacramento, CA

#281312 Sep 19, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What Happened to the Planes and Passengers on 9-11
This is a possible explanation of what really happened to ALL of the passengers from the 4 alleged "hijacked" flights -the total number of all four flights could of fit onto ONE large jet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zzrFOiH1WPUXX
Why don't you answer without youtube? Simple question.

Sacramento, CA

#281313 Sep 19, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cleveland Airport Mystery - 200 Passengers Got Lost on 9/11
This report comes from multiple sources
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti...
Do you even read the crap you post? Who wrote it? and how silly it is? Thank you for the morning laugh. if anyone believes that crap, they might be insane. really.

Sacramento, CA

#281314 Sep 19, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know I didn't make the video???
You are notorious for being slow, falling behind and not keeping up.
DNA is evidence, not youtube.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#281315 Sep 19, 2014
How creepy is it you have a database of old posts ..... I bet in your town, you are the creepy old man everybody is told to stay away from
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an old post of the dirty sock trolls, not the one I was looking for but funny non the less.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
(Judge made that post after being here a couple days and the only threads about a twoofer at that time were about Prof. Tardtimesten...another troll socky for the loser...not to mention the fact that this post is classic Prof. Tard)
And to date, there never were any threads started about the idiot.....but there were quite a few about pedo-tommy!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#281316 Sep 19, 2014
I'm PorkShill, ....... I'm not an engineer I just play one on the internet
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#281317 Sep 19, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
How creepy is it you have a database of old posts ..... I bet in your town, you are the creepy old man everybody is told to stay away from
<quoted text>
What's so creepy about it?

The fact is because Porkpie kept your post in storage you can't handle the fact that you look like more of a liar than you already are.

Simple hey.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281318 Sep 19, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>And of course your understanding of FEAs and computer modelling is about as proficient as your understanding of thermal measuring devices and simple physics.

Insults Are Easier wrote, "Check out the FLIR footage of the WTC fires, not near the temps to melt steel, or make aluminum glow orange-yellow as it drips pre-collapse.

http://youtu.be/xQEd8PgY8vo

Insults Are Easier"

Insults Are Easier wrote, "<quoted text>
p=mv is only relevant if outward explosive force was not clearly observed as the towers fell.
"

Which you very obviously have no understanding of.

Now, your snivelling regarding the models resulting in collapse just again belies your complete ignorance of what a computer model is.

The purpose of a model is to explore possible failure modes by imputing knowns and allowing the model to find plausible unknowns.

Dumb azz, the collapse of the building is a known and any model that wouldn't include it would automatically be invalidated.

The purpose isn't to find "should" the building fail, it's to find "why" the building failed.

Your ignorance is not a valid argument nor it relying on others equally as ignorant or dishonest valid.

And now the crux of the problem.

All the data is available to the morons of TEAM TWOOF and the charlatans (Gage) who are worshiped by said morons.

A$E4twoof.com has taken in millions in donations and claims to have many technically proficient members who could, at any time, support the claim that these reports were faulty, yet....crickets and Gage only spends to increase the size of his flock.

The problem with twoof is, once again, the idiocy of twoofers.

Good luck with that!
Finite element analysis does not work when the cause of the collapse is in question, nor is it a substitute for a forensic investigation.

There is a difference between a computer model and a computer simulation, too bad you are not bright enough to know this.

Steel conducts heat, any model that claims it does not is invalid.

The rest of your post is just an unintelligent jumbled mess of name-calling from the mind of a child.

Which is why

Insults Are Easier

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#281319 Sep 19, 2014
For what reason would a rational, well adjusted adult saves posts from an Internet forum, an obscure one none the less according to you shills ......is it because of a narcissistic need to try and prove that you are right all the time ??

With all those saved posts where is the one where Tom admits to marrying a 14 year old bride ???
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so creepy about it?
The fact is because Porkpie kept your post in storage you can't handle the fact that you look like more of a liar than you already are.
Simple hey.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#281320 Sep 19, 2014
In the most heavily armed nation on Earth, at least two-dozen air force installations were within fast flying time of the World Trade Center and Pentagon.
Does anyone else wonder why none of those aircraft were ordered launched - or why none of the armed fighters on training flights or patrolling Air Defense Intercept Zones just off the Atlantic Coast were diverted to intercept four commandeered airliners until after the Pentagon was struck รถ one-hour and 18 minutes after Flight 11 was hijacked?[www.af.mil/sites/alp habetical.shtml#a]
According to NORAD, the F-16s from Langley were still "12 minutes/105 miles" away when the big Boeing they were "chasing" soared past the White House and the Andrews runways..
Allegedly flown by an incompetent Egyptian flight student who couldn't solo a Cessna, the 757 peeled off and piled into the Pentagon after an abrupt dive and pull-up that left veteran pilots agape.[San Diego Union-Tribune Sept12/01; NBC Nightly News Sept11/01; All Fall Down]

Immediately after the Pentagon was hit, the Andrews alert jets were launched to guard empty skies.[Mirror Nov13/03]
Wha Happened ?
Oh, they were only following orders .
I guess the rest of us can LIVE with that . All the dead people don't care anymore !
http://www.rense.com/general45/911.htm
Uh HUh Eh !

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#281322 Sep 19, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
So nobody has a critique of NIST admitting the parameters of it's computer model accounted for no thermal conductivity of the WTC's structural steel?
Can you show why it's relevant?

Of course you can't, you're grasping at straws and have no relevant knowledge of the subject matter and therefore choose to allow your confirmation bias to determine your beliefs.

That said, the section you're referring to is about fire testing. The reason thermal conductivity was pointless for that particular test was because the test itself was done to confirm the steel temperature under controlled conditions in order to verify the accuracy of the model.

They weren't using the data to calculate, they were using it to confirm.

I know Ignorance, you don't get it....but then that's holds true for everything related to the physical sciences.

Canada

#281323 Sep 19, 2014
The reasons why the Purdue study contradicts the NIST Reports that it pretends to validate.

http://stj911.org/ryan/PurdueLetter.html

Insults Are Easier
*yawn*

Canada

#281324 Sep 19, 2014
<quoted text>:)

What a gravity collapse actually looks like.

http://youtu.be/NiHeCjZlkr8

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled, therefore

Insults Are Easier
Oh, the delicious irony!

Canada

#281325 Sep 19, 2014
onemale wrote:
Amazing, a decade after the year 2000, truth seeking is considered a bad thing.
Not bad, just that it's amazing that there's still fools like you who fall for it!

Run Manyfails! Run!!!!

Canada

#281326 Sep 19, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>You'll figure out the debwunkers are propaganda ministers.
The truther "Insults Are Easier" was on middle ground but he didn't like what he saw on the debwunker's side so he sided in with the truthers.
Just the last two posts of sewerwater is living proof of their propaganda minisetry .
Hahahahahahaha!!!!

The moron, like you, falls for all manner of dumb conspiracy theories .

In the middle!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

That's sum reel gud twoofing dummy!

Canada

#281327 Sep 19, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>How creepy is it you have a database of old posts ..... I bet in your town, you are the creepy old man everybody is told to stay away from
It's just a word doc and not as extensive of yours pedo-tommy!

Hell, you even started a blog!

Now that's creepy!

Canada

#281328 Sep 19, 2014
<quoted text>Finite element analysis does not work when the cause of the collapse is in question, nor is it a substitute for a forensic investigation.
Citation?

And it was a simulation model dummy.

Canada

#281329 Sep 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Steel conducts heat, any model that claims it does not is invalid.
You're just an idiot.

The purpose of THAT test was for real world results, to confirm what the model says.

It really is amazing that someone as inept as you are "thinks" he understands an engineering report!

What is it you do again Ignorance?

Oh right, you won't say....

Canada

#281330 Sep 19, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
I'm PorkShill,....... I'm not an engineer I just play one on the internet
You're caught out again and that's all you can come back with pedo-tommy?

Oh well, it's not like you're here to discuss 9/11!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#281331 Sep 19, 2014
So tell us PieShill why do you feel you need to save past posts ???
And I dont have a blog since I am not T. Fontain
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just a word doc and not as extensive of yours pedo-tommy!
Hell, you even started a blog!
Now that's creepy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Catcher1 64,061
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min confrinting with ... 654,018
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 46 min gundee123 808
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Prestige times ten 3,810
Profitional massage for girl in Sohar (oman) (Jan '15) 2 hr Bewithme 9
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 973,805
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 7 hr Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 7 hr Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,508
More from around the web